The Cab Driver

Story Info
A woman goes on a late night adventure with a cab driver.
1.1k words
3.9
9.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary and I climb into the backseat of the cab. I close the door and he immediately starts slobbering on my face.

"Hey, stop." I push him off me. "Not here."

"Oh, right."

We sit awkwardly for a few minutes. Gary quietly creeps his fingers across the upholstery and tugs at the hem of my dress. I part my legs. He carefully slides his hand over my thigh and brushes my pussy lips through my crotchless panties. We both stare straight ahead.

He teases me until I'm wet. He pulls the strings of my underwear and snaps them against my skin. He slides one finger inside me and gently probes. He moves in and out and draws circles on my clitoris with his fingertip. I struggle not to react.

Then he grabs my tit and tries to stick his tongue down my throat. I shove him away.

"For fuck's sake..." I mutter.

We roll to a merciful stop. Gary gets out of the car. I stay where I am. He bends down and gives me a look.

"Are you coming?"

"No, I'm going home. Nice meeting you."

"What the fuck? Are you serious?"

I close the door and lean forward to talk to the driver.

"I'm going to Petworth."

"You got it."

We drive off and leave Gary on the curb. He's yelling something, but honestly. Who cares.

"Man, that guy sucks."

The driver glances back at me in the rearview mirror. He has honey-colored eyes and long, feathery lashes.

"Yeah, no kidding," I laugh. "Where were you three hours ago?"

"Playing Sudoku in my car."

"Maybe I should hire you to stop me from making bad decisions."

"Ha! You'd probably end up firing me."

"Do you make poor choices too?"

"I only make poor choices." He looks back with a glint in his eyes. "Here's a choice for you: go on a date with me. Right now."

"Right now? Where would we go?"

"I'm on call so I need to stay with the car, but it's dead tonight. I can show you what I do when I'm bored, it'll be dope."

"Sure. What the hell. I'm in."

"You won't regret it," he says "Well, you might regret it. Let's find out."

I get in the passenger seat at the next red light.

"Hi, I'm Skylar."

I extend my hand.

"Negasi."

We shake. He has smooth skin and long fingers.

"Negasi? That's a cool name."

"It's Ethiopian. We moved here when I was eight." He hangs a hard right and honks at another cab. "Excuse me for being forward, but were you guys fingerbanging back there?"

"Oh my God." I cover my face in embarrassment. "This is a nightmare. Kill me."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, it's a yes." I look up and push my hair back. "I'm sorry, is that a rude thing to do?"

"Nah, I don't care. It's background noise. Also, I don't like talking to people."

"Me too!"

We pull over and park on the side of the road. We're at the Mall.

"What are we doing here?"

"We're going to the Lincoln Memorial."

He turns off the engine and steps out of the car. I follow.

"For real?"

"Yeah! This is the only time to go to the monuments. No people, no traffic. Nothing."

The memorial is well lit and majestic in the darkness. We walk up the 87 steps and step into the cavernous room. Our footsteps echo through the open space. It's 3 a.m. and we're completely alone.

"This is my favorite place in D.C.," he says. "So much history has happened where we're standing right now. It makes me feel like I'm part of something bigger."

He crosses his arms and looks up at Lincoln. He has three black bands tattooed around his bicep. It's a perfect moment.

I kiss him. He's surprised at first but quickly takes me in his arms. He's a good kisser.

I press my crotch against him. He pushes me against the limestone wall and I fumble with his pants.

"Hey!" We see a flashlight in the darkness. "Stay right there!"

"Shit, we gotta run," Negasi says. "I'm Muslim, I'm not trying to get on any lists."

"Go, go."

We grab each other's hands and race to the car. We drive a couple blocks and park. I climb onto his lap and tongue his ears. His erection pushes against my naked skin. We kiss and neck and paw at each other, and I roll my hips against his hard cock.

"Let's get in the back," I say.

I hold his head while he licks the hollow of my neck.

"No, it's disgusting. I'm not getting back there."

"Do you know someplace we can go?"

"You know where I've always wanted to have sex?"

"Where?"

"The 'Exorcist' stairs. It's about ten minutes away."

"Let's do it."

I unzip Negasi's pants and go down on him while he drives. He rests his hand on the back of my head as I bob up and down. The bumps and jolts of the road push him deeper down my throat. I gag.

"Sorry. We're almost there."

We cross the bridge into Georgetown and park a few blocks away. Traffic whizzes by. We creep up the long, steep staircase and I lie down awkwardly about three-quarters of the way. Negasi gets on top of me. The cold stone digs into my back. He runs his tongue along the length of my neck.

He takes his cock out and hikes up my dress. I'm already wet for him. He grasps his shaft and strokes himself. He spreads my thighs.

"Whoa," he says. "What are you wearing?"

"Crotchless panties. I had big plans for tonight."

"You still have big plans tonight."

He throws my legs over his shoulders and eats my pussy on the stairs. He rubs my clit with his nose and penetrates me with his tongue. I moan softly and touch my breasts.

Negasi kisses me on the mouth and our tongues slide against each other. He puts it in and I hold on tight.

"God, yes," I whisper. "Give it to me."

"You want this dick?"

"I need it."

He fucks me harder and I bite his shoulder. He places his hand behind my head to keep it from banging against the stone.

"Mmmm. Fuck me, fuck me good."

My lower back presses the sharp edge of the step.

"Don't stop, don't stop, I'm cumming," I say.

I climax first, then he pulls out and ejaculates on my leg. He slaps my pussy as he gets up, and I groan in ecstasy as all the sensation rushes back. He slaps me until I cum again. He zips up his pants and leans against the wall.

"Fuuuucckkk," he says. "And I thought it was going to be a boring night."

I pull down my skirt and adjust my soiled underwear. I freeze.

"Uh, Negasi?"

He looks up. Two cops are waiting at the bottom of the stairs.