Cora Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning he picks me up by the ass, and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, continuing to make out with him, my excitement growing.

He totally ignores my boy parts and I'm totally okay with that, I want to feel like a woman tonight.

He walks me over to the couch and throws me down before quickly climbing on top of me between my legs, pinning my arms above my head and kissing down my neck and chest.

I spy the lube sachet and use the last of it on his beautiful eight inch cock then finger myself a little with the residue.

"Here, let me take care of that" He says, and I don't even notice the corniness, far too focused on the fucking I'm about to reecieve.

I remove my fingers from my ass and line his dick up with my little rosebud. He grabs my stockinged legs at the ankles and puts one of them on each of his massive shoulders. I cover my dick up with one hand and move the other up to his head, pulling him in for a kiss and almost folding myself in half.

As we kiss. His dick starts to enter, he's going really slowly and I'm glad of that. It hurts a little and I really wish I'd bought a plug or a dildo to practice on.

Once his entire, fat dick is in my ass and I'm panting and gasping from the pain and simultaneous beautiful, full feeling, he stops for a while and allows my ass to adjust to his girth.

It's not long though until he's sliding in and out, increasing speed the whole time. I can't stop looking at his handsome face, his perfect body. The sight of my long legs and CFM heels draped over his muscular shoulders is a sight to behold and I'm so immensely grateful that the universe has lead me here. Though it would have been nice if it had gotten me right the first time.

After what feels like half an hour of mind blowing missionary anal sex, he pulls out and effortlessly picks me up and flips me round.

I feel like a rag doll, so weak compared to this big strong man. It's a good feeling, it makes me feel feminine.

I arch my back, face down, ass up and he enters me, pretty easily this time, from behind. I feel so outrageously slutty as he pounds my ass, pulling my hair for leverage. I could feel the weight of my fake tits swinging in the thin bra and tried to imagine what we'd look like right now from a spectator perspective.

"Fuck, doctor, fuck me, fuck me!!"

"You like that, baby, don't you!" He's telling me. He's not asking me... but I answer anyway.

"Fuuuck, yes, yes, yes, yes!! I love it!"

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Fuck yes, I'm gonna cum!" It's true. My untouched dick leaks out a small amount of cum on to the couch below, but the accompanying orgasm shudders my whole body and causes me to scream in ecstasy. I feel my ass contract around the good doctors dick and this sends him over the edge. He grunts as he fills my ass up with his hot cum. I'm a little disappointed he didn't cum in my mouth and without even thinking I drop to my knees and suck his dick clean. Had I thought about it for even a moment I probably wouldn't have done it, but even post orgasm my mind is focused on giving this man, who's just made me feel so good, the best sexual experience I can offer. I'm glad it doesn't seem dirty, all things considered, and there's still some remnants of cum making its way out for me to taste. Yum. I feel so dirty in the best way!

After I clean his dick with my mouth, he offers me a hand and pulls me up to stand on my heels. He looks down at me, tilts my chin up and kisses me one more time.

"You should phone reception in the morning and book another appointment." He says, with his annoyingly cold professional tone but a look of lust on his face.

"Yes doctor." I say innocently, as I pull my gaff and thong up my long legs. I face away from him to retuck. I feel a trickle of cum running down my thigh and make a show of scooping it onto my finger, turning around and sucking it off.

I want this man to fuck me again, I want him to know how dirty I can be. I want him to know that I really love his cum.

"And eh, here's my card... should you ever need a house call." he says with a wink.

"Yes doctor!" I say with a grin.

12