Corina's Nipples

Story Info
Master gives slave with sensitive nipples a hard choice.
1k words
3.97
28.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a memory from many years ago, I'm sure the details aren't perfect, but the general story is true. When I was a younger man, a young Dom, with barely 20 bucks in my pocket yet cocky with impunity, I dated a girl named Corina. She was a couple years younger but already a respected graphic design professional; she could have easily done better than me, but she was very submissive and I was a dominant that she trusted and made herself available to pretty much at my discretion. To this day I've never met a woman with more sensitive nipples. I've read porn where a woman can orgasm from only having her nipples touched, but Corina was the only woman I've ever seen this from in real life. I would sometimes just require her to stand with her hands behind her back or locked behind her head and just pinch and play with her nipples, touching nothing else, and she would come from it. When I first met her at the dance club I frequented (I was 21, she was an adult, but too young to be there) and walked her to her car, I thought it was going to be limited to a make-out / number exchange, but when I touched her nipple (outside her shirt and bra), she let out long exhale, began panting, and asked me to come back to her apartment. I obliged, we fucked on her bedroom floor, at one point I risked the trial spank, she melted, and I was her regular Dom soon after.

Her nipples would become so sensitive while we fucked that she had an odd dichotomy where she resisted them being touched, but if they were touched she would instantly orgasm. I would often be on top of her in missionary position, I would lean down to suck on her nipples, and she would push my head away and cover her tits with her arms. I would let her push me away two or three times for fun and then I would grab her wrists, hold her hands down by her side, tease her, and then aggressively suck on her nipples and she would explode into orgasm after orgasm to exhaustion.

One time (I'm paraphrasing as best I can remember), I was feeling particularly merciless. After whatever foreplay and doggie style, we got to missionary position and, as usual, she pushed my head away from her tits. This time I thrust all the way into her, held her hands up by her shoulders, leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I want to be very, very clear, and I need you to pay attention. Do I have your attention?"

"Yes, Master."

"Understand," I said in a very matter of fact tone, "that I'm going to suck your nipples, and I'm going to suck them viciously. I will be giving you no mercy, no break. I'm going to suck them with all my might, and there's nothing you can do about it. Are we clear?"

Breathing erratically, "yes, Master."

"Now I'm going to give you a choice. I don't give you a lot of choices, so you appreciate a choice, don't you slave?"

She could tell this "choice" wasn't going to be ideal, but she knew she had to show submissive appreciation. "Yes, Master, thank you."

"Good, your choice is this. You can either hold your tits up and offer me your nipples, or you can resist like you always do. Either way, I'm going suck them hard, but if you resist," I gave her an in and out thrust for emphasis, "if you resist, when I'm done I'm going to turn you over, I'm going to fuck you from the back, and I'm going to take my belt and give you the strictest spanking you've ever had in your life while I fuck you. A spanking you will feel for the next week. A spanking you will never, ever forget." I pushed up so I could look into her in her eyes, "Do you understand me, slave?"

She peered back at me, resigned to her fate, knowing the choice I gave her was no real choice at all, "Yes, Master."

Another thrust, "Aren't you thankful I gave you a choice, slave?"

Her eyes slightly betray that she knows I'm being a little cruel, but after a "don't test me" look from me and she reverts back to the submissive expression she knows I require, "Yes, Master."

"Say it."

"Thank you for giving me a choice, Master."

There is a long moment of us looking into each other's eyes. I let go of her wrists. Her breathing becomes deeper and she slowly takes a tit in each hand and pushes them together as an offering. Keeping eye contact, with aching slowness, I begin to move my mouth toward her right nipple. Her breathing increases in both depth and speed. As my lips just barely touch her nipple she can't take it anymore and she puts her hands over her nipples to cover them and hide them from my mouth.

As promised, I grab her wrists, and despite her struggling with all her strength I hold her arms down by her side. No words are spoken as I begin to tease her, alternating nipples as I breath out hot air and suck in cold air. I flick them with my tongue. She writhes and moans. Then I attack her nipples. I suck with all the strength I have in my cheeks, I use my tongue to press them against my teeth, and she explodes bridging her back and thrusting her hips and screaming through one intense orgasm after another after another. I was pulling out slow and pounding into her. Her pussy was so wet and open that I could almost not feel it anymore, or maybe I had just been erect for so long that I had lost some sensitivity. She was having trouble catching her breath, almost wheezing when I finally had mercy on her and paused.

We stared at each other for a long moment, I pulled out, left her lying in our sweat as she regrouped, walked to my jeans that were lying on the floor, pulled my belt out, began wrapping it around my hand, "get on your knees and put your ass in the air."