Cornflower Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read back over the text. His feelings came up. Twice. I took away more than kindness because he did try to kiss me. But what was the meaning of that? A fling until I left. Or maybe just some teasing kisses now and then. Or maybe there was more to it, and I didn't allow myself to go there. That age thing reared its ugly head at every corner.

I emptied the bottle into my glass and went to bed.

*****

Besides the management company, I kept in touch with Bud, who gave me details. We were both happy to note that they were doing just as they told me, with the quality they claimed. I was able to relax knowing they'd been honest. He also made a special point to tell me that Adam still came around to visit with the annuals. Bud felt he was pining away for me and that it wasn't good for either of us to be alone because life was too short. I told him I wished the situation worked out better, but for now, it is what it is.

Two months later the management team told me all they had left to do were the annual's kitchenette rooms. I had already talked to each of them, and they were all in agreement that the annoyance would be worth it in the end because they'd have new appliances and everything. We all agreed to begin, and I planned a trip down when everything would be complete.

*****

I looked up from my desk just as Patricia slipped through the door, quickly closed it behind her, and leaned on it. I had to laugh at the look on her face.

"What in the world?" I laughed.

"Cowboy," she said breathlessly. "Cowboy!"

I blinked. Adam was here? "Send him in."

She barely had the door open, and he pushed through and barreled up to my desk. Patricia smirked and closed the door behind her.

He placed his hands on the arms of my chair, his face inches from mine. "I think I've given you enough time." With his posture and demeanor, it should have sounded menacing, but his eyes told me differently.

"I planned to be in Florida next week," I said, totally ignoring his point.

"Well good, now we won't have to wait until then. Have you gotten over this age thing? Because it hasn't changed my feelings for you, and I suspect your feelings haven't changed about me either."

As he talked, he stared at my lips as he moved closer. I could feel puffs of breath before his lips pressed against mine. I returned the kiss and he pulled me up and into his arms. I don't know who I was fooling. This was the man I wanted. Needed. I've been miserable since I got back to New York. I wrapped all those feelings into a deep and passionate kiss. He had his arms around me and pulled me off my feet as I hung on to his neck.

"I love you," he whispered against my lips.

"I love you too," I simply replied.

We followed up with another long and lingering kiss until he broke away.

"So, I'll see you next week, right?" I nodded. "I have to go now or else I'll miss my flight back to Florida," he said, backing away.

"You're leaving?" I asked, incredulously.

He had his hand on the doorknob, turned back, and before he walked out said, "Next week."

Sixty seconds later the door opened, and Patricia came in fanning her face. "You left him in Florida and came back here?" She plopped in the chair across from my desk. "I always thought you were smart, but this makes me wonder," she laughed. "What a hunk!"

I rested my chin on my fingers. "Yeah, he is, isn't he," I said gazing off for a moment before looking at Patricia. "I also love him."

The stunned look on her face said it all. "Wow, okay then. That's great!" As it sunk in, she became more excited. "That's really really wonderful! You deserve it. You've worked so hard all your life, now is the time for love and fun."

Love and fun. Those words rang through my head. I couldn't say I had much of either for a long while.

*****

I flew out of the dreary grey winter sky of New York into the blazing warm sun of Florida. This is what winter should be like as I retrieved my rental car. It was a convertible sporty car and I immediately put the top down for the drive to Sea Vista.

The red neon No Vacancy sign flashed as I pulled into a No Parking zone in front of the office. Only because there wasn't one open slot, which was a good thing. I went into the empty office to grab the key off the hook. Bud had his back to me, checking the car out.

"I hope I don't get a ticket," I giggled.

He whirled around. "Tessa!!!" he exclaimed, hugging me. "We've all missed you so much, young lady."

"I've missed you all as well. I see you're hoarding all the nice winter weather here too!"

He put his finger to his lips and said, "Shhhh, don't tell everyone!" We both laughed. "Let me help you with your bags." It somehow seemed terrible to let an older man do it, but Bud kept in shape and could likely run circles around me.

I looked around the room and went into the bathroom. "Wow, you guys have really done an awesome job," I enthused. When I left the bathrooms hadn't been touched and other details needed to be finished. It was all completed.

"Between that company you hired and Adam coming around to inspect their work, this is a first-class establishment now."

"Yeah, well Bud, I know you and June had something to do with all this and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing it. I also know you keep an eye on things around here as well." I gave him a quick hug. "I owe one to June too when I see her."

"I'll let you get settled in. Just so happy to have you back again. Wait'll I tell the others," he said and was out the door to spread the word. These people were becoming like family, I thought.

I changed out of my winter clothes and into my winter clothes, color, and brevity were the only difference. I stretched out on the bed to nap. That early flight and lack of sleep last night did me in.

I woke up to banging on my door and jumped up. Forgetting where I was and what was going on. Bleary-eyed I opened the door to Adam.

"Welcome back beautiful!" he said, pushing in and closing the door behind him. I blinked to wake up and get the sleep out of my eyes. "Oh, were you sleeping? I woke you up? Sorry not sorry," he said, pulling me into his arms. "You have no idea how much I've missed you, babe."

I wrapped my arms around my cowboy's neck, only then realizing I not only missed him but wasn't sure how I was going to leave him again.

I stood on my tiptoes and brushed my lips across his. "I've missed you too." I angled my head and pressed my lips against his a little harder. "And I want to show you how much I've missed you." I took the kiss deeper, wetter, and more passionately.

He moaned in my mouth, covered my ass with his hands, and lifted me against his hardness. I moaned. My pussy flowed. He reached under my tank top and unhooked my bra, pulling my top and bra off and tossing them aside. At the same time, I had his shirt unbuttoned and off. I whimpered when we were skin to skin. My nipples hardened against his lightly furred chest.

He stepped back, tossed his hat on the other bed, unzipped his jeans, and sat down to pull his boots and jeans off. I couldn't take my eyes off him as I slipped my shorts and panties off, to stand totally naked in front of him. His body was well muscled from ranch work, with not an ounce of extra fat. I was proud of my body for fifty. My thirty eight D breasts weren't what they were at eighteen, but they still sat high on my chest and looked damn good.

The bedcover was already pushed back from my nap, and he followed me down onto the bed. I couldn't seem to get close enough to him. My body craved the heat of his skin, the hardness of his body against my softness. I didn't want to wait. I needed him inside me. I wouldn't be whole until I felt his body in mine.

"I need you to fuck me, Adam. I need you so bad. Now," I whimpered against his mouth.

He moved between my thighs and my fingers dug into his muscular ass. His lips were against my neck, and he groaned as he slid into my wet pussy. He was as needy as I.

"Oh my god yeahhhhh," I moaned as my pussy conformed to his thick shaft. I'd never felt anything so good in my life.

Slowly he started to move. He pushed up so the angle of cock changed and rubbed my clit. Everything was so sensitive, that I came almost immediately. A shuddering moaning climax. He began to pant and thrust harder and faster. I came again and he growled. His cock throbbed hard and began pumping deep inside me.

We gasped for breath for a moment before he rolled beside me. "Damn babe, I didn't mean for a quickie our first time"

"I did," I laughed.

"You did seem to be in a hurry, yeah," he chuckled. "That's okay, we have more time for this."

I rolled to my side and put my head on his shoulder, toying with the hair on his chest. "Yes, we do." I lifted my head and kissed him. "But guess what?"

"You want to go again!" he said, somewhat eagerly.

I laughed at the bit of anxiety on his face. "Noooo... Well, at least not until you recover." I waggled my eyebrows comically. "First, I'm hungry. I had an early flight and didn't eat, and I was going to stop on my way here and forgot. We have to go eat something somewhere."

"Oh well, that's easy enough!"

We drove to St. Pete Beach and pulled in against a comic book-colored building.

"This place has the best grilled cheese!" When I looked at him. "No, seriously, these are grilled cheese on steroids. You'll love them. Trust me!" He grinned and arched an eyebrow.

He wasn't joking, they were the best grilled cheese I've ever had. I had a half left to take back to the room. 'I'll remember to suggest this place to folks asking about places to eat," I said when we were leaving. "I'm totally stuffed though."

He came around to open my car door and kissed me. "Been a while. I had to get another kiss to tide me over until later."

"Mmmm, yes. More kisses later sound good to me."

When we got back to the motel Adam said, "I suppose we should put business before pleasure. I'll take you on a tour of changes since you were last here. That management company you hired has been very impressive."

We did a walk around and came back to sit at the table near the pool. "I don't know if you know Millie and Tom moved out a couple of days ago. Their daughter wanted them to move to Michigan with her, but they wanted to live in Columbus, Ohio. It was the town they met and married in."

"That's so romantic. I'm sad they're not here though. I sort of got attached to the annuals."

I watched a couple and their three young children come out of their room, carrying inflated pool toys. They had been on the beach all day and were going to wind down their day in the pool.

"Do y'all own this place?" The man asked from the pool.

"She does," Adam said smiling when I didn't reply. I guess I'm still not used to this place being mine.

"It's very nice here! We plan on booking for next summer too. My kids say it's like being on a tropical island."

"Well, that's a big compliment! I just recently took over and that was exactly the feel I was striving for." He smiled and nodded and began to say more until a beach ball hit him on the back of the head. He monster roared to shrieking kids. We laughed.

"Did you ever want children?" he asked

"Not really. You? Oh, we never really talked about it so I guess you could have children," I laughed.

"Nope, no kids. I guess if I'd had found the right woman. Maybe. Never had a burning desire to be a dad. I have nephews and seem to be taking an interest in the ranch. My sister's kids. I would like to see it stay in the family, but if it's her kids or mine," he shrugged, "no matter."

He took my hand and put it on his thigh. "I'm glad I'm back," I said, knowing he was getting ready to say that to me.

He laughed. "You're beginning to know me. Just think about if we spent more time together. Do you think that'll ever happen?"

"It just might. You never know."

*****

Adam had to get back to the ranch and would be back in the morning. I had hoped he'd be able to spend the night. Coming from a pressure cooker workplace, I understood.

I spent the afternoon setting up the empty kitchenette and moving my few things. In perfect timing fashion, Bud had to make a run to the grocery store and asked if I'd like to come along.

"How long are you able to stay this time, Tessa?" he asked.

"I haven't told anyone yet, but I took a six-month leave of absence. I wanted to see if I'd be able to run this place and find out how I'd feel out of my New York element."

He nodded. "I get that. I'm from Chicago and it is a huge change. The weather is the best part, but there are downsides to living here, no doubt." He was silent for a moment. "That you're coming back wouldn't have anything to do with Adam, would it?" he asked, giving me a sly look.

I laughed. "It might have a little something to do with it!"

We enjoyed grocery shopping together so much that we made it a weekly plan to go. I'd soon be returning my rental anyhow so again without a ride.

I put my groceries away, glad I had a kitchen because I did like to cook. I began to fry the meat for Bolognese sauce, hoping Adam liked it too because it would be ready to eat tomorrow when he got back.

Mid-morning that was a knock on the door.

"Good thing I ran into Bud, or I'd never have found you!" he laughed, pulling me into his arms and shutting the door behind him.

"You'll never lose me," I said, then stopped to think it might have been too soon for words like that.

"Good, because I'd hate to have to track you down again," he said, picking right up on it. I turned the stove off.

His lips came down on mine and we kissed like two oversexed teenagers. Clothes dropped off as it became hot and heavy, and the bed was only steps away.

"I'm glad you're back," I murmured.

We lay face to face, my head on his upper arm. I ran my fingers through the curls on his chest that arrowed down to the short trimmed nest around the base of his cock. I appreciated a man that took care of himself without being asked.

He pushed a strand of hair off my face. "I'm almost afraid to ask how long you'll be staying this time. Maybe a while since you took the kitchenette room?"

I slanted a smiled. "Maybe." He frowned. "Maybe for a while yeah. I took a leave of absence. Just to see if I could run this place by myself."

His face instantly relaxed into a big grin. "There's no doubt you can run this place babe. You're smart and personable, two things needed in an innkeeper."

I buried my face in his neck. "Thanks for the vote of confidence," I murmured, kissing his neck and then nipping his earlobe.

He had been stroking my side from my hip to my arm. "You feel so good."

He cupped my breast in his hand and thumbed my nipple. I sucked in a sharp breath. The tingle shot straight to my pussy. He kneaded my breast before leaning down to catch a nipple in his teeth. I wove my fingers through his thick curls while he rolled me on my back and squeezed my breasts together, sucking back and forth between my nipples- nipping, biting, and licking.

I arched my back. There was a delicious slowness to our lovemaking this time. My nerves were sensitive to his every touch, his every breath. I ran my hands over his muscled arms. Those came from hard work and were not found in a gym.

He kissed down my stomach, brushing with his thick mustache, using it as an instrument in arousal. I moaned as he moved between my legs. He kissed and brushed my sensitive inner thighs making them quiver. I whimpered when his hot breath blew across my smooth shaved pussy lips. My excitement ran out and he lapped it with his tongue, sliding it through the slit to my clit. My hips jerked when I felt the tip of his tongue tease my engorged clit.

"Ohhhh, Adam," I murmured. "So good." I thought vaguely that my cowboy may be younger, but he has talents.

He kissed me, allowing me to taste myself on his lips. His tongue was insistent, sweeping through my mouth before he nibbled my lower lip. I spread my legs wide, and he lowered into the cradle of my soft thighs. This is where he belongs, I thought, surprising myself when it popped into my head.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit, our juices flowing together. He pushed the tip in and lowered to kiss me while he pushed in ball deep. We moaned in each other's mouths as he filled me up with his throbbing cock. I rocked up when he thrust, meeting him while he pounded deeper. The harsh sound of our bodies filled the room along with our rasping breaths. He dropped his head next to mine, his steamy breath washing over my neck.

He murmured disjointed words of love along with the provocative that pushed me higher and waves of orgasm went from my toes through my body to my scalp. Every nerve was on edge as skyrockets exploded behind my eyes. I didn't recognize the sound that came from my lips as my cunt convulsed around his cock. He grunted hard and faster as he followed me to the peak, then drove in and filled me with his hot seed.

He collapsed on me, his weight on me for a moment that I relished, then he pushed up. We kissed and he rolled to my side.

"Holy crap," he ground out, his forearm over his eyes. "I don't know what you did to me, but I'm glad you did it."

I chuckled weakly. "No, I think it was you that did it to me, cowboy."

After a few moments, he said, "I want you to come to the ranch with me this weekend."

I hesitated, not knowing why that seemed like such a big step. Especially after what we just did. But would it be a step towards commitment? Was I ready for that, I wondered?

*****to be continued*****

As always, emails and comments and ratings welcome! I like to hear from you!