Correction Match Pt. 02

Story Info
Joy experiences her first disciplinary session.
3k words
4.48
21.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments after Joy rang the doorbell, the door opened, and a blond woman of about 5'4" with an average build appeared. Jennifer wore shorts and a red blouse with buttons at the top.

"Oh, hello, I'm Joy."

Jennifer gave a half smile and beckoned Joy inside. Joy, doing her best to appear friendly and cooperative, stepped into the air-conditioned house and glanced around. Ok, this is good, Joy thought to herself. This is a nice woman, she lives in a regular house, she's physically smaller than I am - how bad could it be?

"Follow me downstairs, please. I handle these sessions down in the den while my husband and kids are out," Jennifer instructed. Jennifer was polite, but carried about her a no-nonsense air of authority. The house had all of the hallmarks of an ordinary suburban home, with family pictures on the wall and knick-knacks on the tables. Joy followed Jennifer down a set of stairs to a large, carpeted basement-level room with a few narrow windows up near the ceiling. The room was relatively sparse, with a coffee table, brown leather sofa and end tables.

"All right, I saw that this is your first session and that you have four enhancements," Jennifer began when they were both in the den, getting right down to business. "Since it's your first time, I'm willing to answer any questions you have about my process. However, I've selected 'fully nude' as one of the enhancements, and that applies to the entire session, so I'm going to ask you to undress now, and then I can answer any questions and get started. I'll be back in a minute. Just leave everything on the end of the sofa," Jennifer said as she started walking off.

Joy was taken slightly aback by Jennifer's brusque approach. She'd barely entered the building and after minimal pleasantries, Joy was being asked to strip naked in this stranger's home? "Oh - uh, really?" Joy stammered. "Everything? I wasn't sure how this worked. I thought maybe we would work our way into this and talk about what's going to happen. It's just -- you know, embarrassing..." she said," her voice trailing off.

"We can talk about it, like I said, Jennifer replied. "But an enhancement is an enhancement - it's for the entire session, which has already started. And let me be clear - this is a correction session. It's supposed to be a punishment, and it's not going to be pleasant. It will be embarrassing. That's the whole point of it. You are probably not going to like it. My best advice is to cooperate as much as you can and get this whole unfortunate situation behind you and learn from it. Ok?"

"Um, yeah, got it," Joy replied. This woman is not quite as friendly as I'd hoped, she thought to herself as Jennifer walked away.

Joy glanced around the room and kicked off her tennis shoes. You can do this, Joy thought to herself. It's like ripping off a band-aid. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and peeled off her tee shirt. She folded it and placed it on the sofa, and then removed her bra, baring her full, 34C breasts. Joy had gone to the beach on Sunday, which happened to be the day before she was sentenced, and suddenly she recalled she had a swimsuit tan, with light pale skin in the shape of her swimsuit top in contrast to the tanned skin on the rest of her chest, arms and back - in fact her shoulders were even a little red. Next time, use more sunscreen, Joy reminded herself. Next, she peeled down her black yoga pants, taking her time to fold them. She was still folding when Jennifer walked back in. "I need to you move more quickly," Jennifer said in chastisement when she found Joy still in her panties. Joy turned around, feeling the burning heat of shame in her face. "Yes, of course," she mumbled. Her panties were far from sexy - it was just a simple black pair. She hooked her fingers inside of the waistband and dropped them to her ankles before stepping out of them and placing them neatly on top of her pants. Joy's bikini area was trimmed, with her shock of brown hair forming a little triangle, her bikini tan showing there as well. She nervously brushed her brown hair behind her shoulder as she waited for Jennifer to instruct her on what came next.

"All right - so I've already told you what your first enhancement is. Let me tell you the others. I've selected 20 strokes with a leather paddle, nipple clamps, and a contemplation period - sometime referred to as 'corner time'. This is of course, in addition to a hand spanking, which is part of all Correction Match sessions. I recognize that we're getting right down to business, but my philosophy here is that my job is not to be your friend, but to provide a specific service," she added matter-of-factly. "Do you have any questions before we begin?"

Joy's initial instinct was to ask as many questions as possible to delay the punishment, but she realized that was unlikely to be a good long term strategy. In any case, being fully naked, she was now hoping to get it over with and get dressed as soon as possible.

"Will the paddle leave marks?" she asked

Joy had instinctively been covering her pussy with her hands while she was speaking.

"Don't hold your hands there - keep them at your side, or else behind you," Jennifer scolded. Joy complied and nervously placed her hands at her sides.

"There will be some temporary marks. They'll go away, probably in a day or two. None of the approved disciplinary methods are supposed to leave marks that last more than a week. So, no need to worry about anything too long-lasting," Jennifer responded.

"Oh, that's good... Do you carry out these sessions for both men and women?"

"Well, I don't see how that's relevant for you, but yes, I do. Correction Match allows us to select whether to be assigned any gender or whether to apply a filter. Myself, I take all comers."

Joy nodded at the response. "Why do you do this? Did you always want to be a dominatrix... or something like that?"

Jennifer frowned at that last question. "Look, Joy. I'm deputized as an officer of the state during these sessions. So your question is not really appropriate. Would you ask a police officer or judge if she had always wanted to be a dominatrix?" Jennifer responded as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"Well, okay - I'm sorry," Joy finally said, looking down towards the carpeted floor.

"Look - let me be clear," Jennifer said. "The punishment is not going to be pleasant. That's the whole point of it. My best advice is to cooperate as much as you can and get this whole sorry situation behind you and learn from it. Ok? Now I'm going to sit down on this sofa, and you're going to come over my knee, and we'll get started" Jennifer told Joy matter-of-factly.

Joy felt the burning heat of shame in her face, and complied, leaning her naked frame over Jennifer's lap, her soft, slightly plump bottom now pointing upwards and her hands reaching towards the floor. Joy glanced between her arms and saw Jennifer's calves and shoes, but then decided to keep her gaze focused forward.

Jennifer wasted no time in beginning the spanking. Her right hand squarely made contact with Joy's bare ass, the swat echoing through the basement as Joy yelped from the sting. Joy squeezed her eyes closed and determined to just bear it until it was all over. She wasn't going to give Jennifer the satisfaction of groveling. SWAT! SWAT! came the strokes, raining down on Joy's bottom and reddening it to more of a shade even darker than her sunburned shoulders and tanned thighs. After about three minutes that felt like an eternity to Joy, Jennifer finally stopped the hand spanking. Joy bit her lip and winced at the stinging. She didn't think Jennifer had it in her to give such a painful spanking.

When Joy stood up from Jennifer's lap, she instinctively rubbed her very sore ass.

"Ok," Jennifer said as she stood up herself. "Now, you'll take your position for the next stage, while I go and fetch the paddle. I will need you to lean forward over the sofa, with your legs wide apart, and palms flat on the surface of the sofa. That's how I want to find you when I get back," she added.

Joy had hoped there would be a break, but she dutifully complied, bending over the couch. Her face was close to the leather fabric. It smelled clean and almost refreshing, she thought to herself as she waited, her ass higher up in the air than her hands and head, which sunk down into the sofa cushion. A minute later, Jennifer re-entered the room with a black leather paddle shaped something like a ping-pong paddle. "Okay, move your legs wider apart," Jennifer ordered. Really? Joy thought to herself. She sighed and spread her legs wider. She felt so exposed and humiliated; her bare pussy spread and visible between her legs. "You're to count each stroke aloud, to 20," Jennifer ordered.

Jennifer then took careful aim with the paddle, and used only minimal force to make a satisfying "WHACK" as it impacted Joy's buttocks, which wobbled from the force of the first stroke. "ONE", Joy cried out after a whimper. Jennifer kept her free hand pressing down on the small of Joy's back, pinning her down. The blows fell and Joy counted each one. After the ninth paddle stroke fell, Joy squirmed and flailed her feet. "NINE!" she called out, before adding "fuck that hurts... please!"

Jennifer paused for a moment. "Language!" Jennifer warned Joy. "I won't warn you again. I don't want to hear any complaints or foul language. Just count the stroke, unless you don't want credit for this session," she added with a stern voice before resuming. The paddle continued to hit Joy's generous ass, the sounds of the blows crisper and echoing off the basement walls as Jennifer increases the intensity as the end neared. Joy tried to keep quiet aside from counting the strokes as her bottom began to burn and sting. The heat and sensation continued to build as she was exclaiming the number after each painful, stinging stroke. "NINETEEN".... "TWENTY".

When the last stroke landed, Joy felt dizzy and tried to catch her breath. She looked down at the floor, strands of her soft brown hair clung to her face. She clutched her bottom with both, surprised at how hot it felt, as she stood up.

"Okay, you may rest for a minute, and then we'll finish. You're going to have some clamps applied and then you'll contemplate this session. And I don't want to warn you again about your language -- it's not appropriate," she added as Joy nodded, her hair strewn about and her face a deep red of shame.

When Jennifer returned, she brought with her a set of alligator-style nipple clamps, with a small chain connecting them. "Okay, for your third and fourth enhancements, I'm going to attach these, and then you're going to stand against the wall for five minutes. Go ahead and stand with your back to the wall, and place your hands behind your head like before. You're not to move your hands away until the five minutes are up," she added. Joy reluctantly did as instructed. Joy had had her nipples squeezed and pinched during sex, but never had any experience with any kind of clamps, and was very unsure about what it would feel like.

Jennifer cupped Joy's right breast and rolled the nipple between her fingers, and then revealed the tiny metal teeth of the clamp, holding it over Joy's erect nipple before slowly letting the teeth sink into her soft skin. Joy sucked in a deep breath as the pain spread through her breast. Joy gasped, the clamps inflicting a different kind of pain than the spanking, and to Joy's surprise, she began to feel a buzzing between her legs. There was something pleasurable and confusing about this sensation, and Joy quickly realized that to add insult to injury, she was getting wet. "Ow, that hurts!" she finally yelped as Jennifer slowly let the clamp sink all the way in. "Can't you go slower?"

Jennifer shook her head "no". "What did I tell you - I don't need the commentary," she replied, and then quickly clipped the remaining clamp to Joy's enlarged left areola, intentionally letting it sink into Joy's sensitive nipple more quickly than on the right side, immediately giving Joy the feeling of her nipple being pinched and almost crushed. Joy was unprepared for that kind of shock, and instinctively removed her hands from behind her head and shoved Jennifer's hand away. "OW - YOU BITCH" she exclaimed. Before Jennifer could even say anything, Joy quickly realized her error retracted her hands. "Oh, I - I didn't mean that - it was just a reaction," she quickly said in apology. Jennifer shook her head. "Well, I warned you about the language. It's totally inappropriate," she replied. "Now stand there and don't move."

Joy's heart raced as she waited out the five minutes. Her nipples stung, although after the initial pain of the teeth digging it, the pain wasn't unbearable. Joy also very displayed and exposed, and she couldn't help but wonder if her reaction to Jennifer painfully clipping her nipple was going to get her in more trouble. Jennifer hadn't said anything else beyond the admonishment, so maybe it would be able to slide. To make matters worse, once the initial stinging of the clamps subsided somewhat, the pleasurable nature of the sensation of having her nipples squeezing was getting to her, and Joy felt herself becoming increasingly wet.

Finally, Jennifer mercifully removed the clamps, setting them on an end table. "All right, one more thing before we wrap up - I'll need to take photos for your file. So lean over the couch again so I can get a proper photograph. Although Joy had read about this in the Correction Match program materials, it was still so humiliating, Joy thought as she bent over the couch so that Jennifer could photograph her spanked ass for the "file".

"Okay, you can get dressed," Jennifer finally said after photographing Joy's red, glowing butt. It's mercifully over, Joy thought to herself as she reached for her black panties, tugging them on.

But Jennifer's next words made Joy's heart drop. "Now, I'm going to have to report back to the program on your language and insubordination," Jennifer added. I warned you and gave you a chance. What happens from there isn't up to me -- I don't know if they'll make you repeat the session, or give you additional discipline, or what."

"But - I really didn't mean it," Joy stammered as she pulled her bra on. "It was just a reaction, and I said I was sorry - please?" She hated pleading for mercy with this woman who had just sadistically punished her, but she couldn't bear the thought of having to repeat this punishment - or worse.

"I'm not going to debate it with you," Jennifer responded. "I was more than fair. It was a nice meeting you, and I hope after you reflect on our session today you'll appreciate that I was professional and fair about things."

It wasn't worth any more breath, Joy decided. When she finished dressing, she glanced at Jennifer. "Ok, fine. I'm going to head out then."

Joy's hands were shaking as she drove home. Not only had she been thoroughly humiliated and spanked hard enough that her ass hurt from sitting in the car seat, but it might have all been for nothing. The only thing she was grateful for was that Jennifer hadn't made any embarrassing comments about Joy being wet and aroused. She nervously checked her phone for updates the rest of the day. When nothing had come by the next morning, she started to wonder if maybe it had all blown over. But then, shortly after 1:00 PM the day after Joy's first session, she received the dreaded notification while shopping in the grocery store.

Correction Match - You have a notification!

Joy nervously opened the app and read the notification.

Joy Garrison, we regret to inform you that you have been assigned to a detention session. Sessions are five hours in length and are held on weeknights from 5-10 PM. These are intended to accommodate the work schedules of Correction Match program participants. If your work schedule interferes with these hours, please submit a help ticket through the app. Otherwise, please select one of the following available dates over the next 10 days. You will not be matched for any additional Correction Match sessions until you have completed your detention. Please be advised that during detention, corporal punishments will be employed, along with enhancements may be used at the discretion of your assigned detention correctional counselor.

Joy felt like she was about to cry, doing her best to keep her composure in the grocery store. The app displayed a number of available days the following week; in fact every day except Monday was available. Could she appeal, she wondered? What if she denied calling Jennifer a bitch? It would be her word against Jennifer's. But Joy reminded herself that she had been convicted of a crime, and Jennifer didn't have any incentive to make it up. So who would believe her?

When she got home, Joy selected the session the following Wednesday. That would give her 7 days to heal up and prepare, and hopefully enough time to recover after the so called "detention" in the event that she made any intimate plans with her boyfriend the following weekend. But Joy knew she needed to mentally and physically prepare for what was coming.