Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 16

Story Info
Summer and Amy get together.
3.2k words
4.83
2.1k
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer Spellman lay awake in her bed, her boyfriend Aaron lay beside her snoring softly. Since her miscarriage, Aaron had not attempted to even approach Summer about resuming sex, a chaste kiss goodnight and that was it.

This scenario was frustrating her as she had enjoyed her first sexual experience with Aaron, then accidentally fallen pregnant. The miscarriage had really turned him off.

What didn't help her frustrations was the sound coming from the next bedroom of Amy Barlow and her boyfriend Jacob enjoying loud and by the sound of it, very satisfying sex.

"Oh fuck me you pig, that's it, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me," cried Amy as she reached her climax.

Summer tried to drown out the sounds, but to no avail as she heard Amy saying, "oh yes come on my tits and face, come on you bastard, come on me," then a moments silence before a huge cry from both simultaneously, followed by low murmuring which she couldn't quite hear. Then silence.

Summer resorted to her own resources and slid her hand inside her pyjama pants and found her wetness, a few minutes later, she had orgasmed and as she licked her juices from her fingers, thoughts of Amy, laying naked next door flashed through her mind.

She looked down at the sleeping Aaron and said quietly to him, "if you won't give me what I need, perhaps I'll try a girl." She had recently started looking at girls and fantasying out sex with them. Her hormones were really racing.

It was a few days later Summers chance appeared. Weatherfield County were playing a big game in London and the two boys had tickets for the game.

Summer and Amy settled down to watch a movie of Summers choice. It was a film about blossoming lesbian love between two friends.

As the two actresses kissed on screen for the first time Summer said, "I wonder what it's like?"

"What?" Said Amy.

Summer paused the screen which froze as the two pairs of lips in close up were almost touching and the tips of the two girls tongues were just about to.

"To kiss another girl, you know, like that," said Summer pointing at the screen.

Amy casually replied, "it's nice, different to a boy, but nice."

Summer was taken aback. She stuttering said, "you, you, you mean you've kissed a girl?"

"A couple actually, when I was first at college, we did a bit of experimenting, kissing, rubbing tits, licking clits and all that, it was ok, but I prefer a nice hard cock." Said Amy.

Summer looked at her, "so do I, but Aaron hasn't been near me since the, you know." Then continued, "could I kiss you, just to see?"

Amy moved forward and kissed Summer softly on the lips. Summer pulled back in shock at the contact. Taking Summers face in both her hands, she kissed her again, her lips softly bushing against Summers and then Summer felt her tongue stroke the seam of her lips. She exhaled, opening her mouth to accept Amy's tongue as she gently pushed for a deeper kiss. Amy's tongue explored Summers mouth, stroking inside, increasing the pressure and her heart started to beat so fast. Summer was not sure how to react, part of her was so unsure but that other nagging part of her wanted it and more.

Amy pulled back, smiling at Sumner and stroking her cheek. Her caresses continued, her hands stroking the sides of Summers neck, below her ears and down to her collar bone, just soft, delicate touches, her other hand at the back of Summers neck, relaxing her with her touch. Her fingers moved to the v in Summers blouse, slowly undoing the buttons, lower and lower until she had them all undone and was pulling the fabric out that was tucked in her skirt..

Amy's fingers danced lightly over Summers skin moving back up to her tiny breasts enveloped in a sheer flesh coloured bra. Summers nipples pebbled hard under the gauzy translucent fabric and Amy's knuckles skimmed tantalisingly over them, the pads of her fingers fondling the flesh above the top of the cup of the bra. Summers heart was beating furiously, her pussy felt wet and her head swirled with anticipation.

Amy moved forward again kissing Summer open mouthed, inviting her to explore her with her own tongue. Hesitating nervously, Amy sucked Summers bottom lip with her own, releasing it with a sigh, Summer flicked out her tongue and licked her lips, finally plucking the courage up to venture her tongue into Amy's mouth. The kiss was luxurious, a slow dance of tongues, helping Summer to relax further.

Amy's exploring hands moved back down to Summers nipples, circling the aching buds, scratching across the knotted flesh, the sensations ricocheting down to her clitoris as she moaned into Amy's mouth.

Amy undid the catch of Summers bra. Gently she moved the material out of the way, cupping one of Summers breasts, rolling the nipple between her finger and thumb twisting and pulling at the sensitive flesh, then moving over to treat the other one the same. Summers nipples tightened further, her clitoris was now throbbing achingly, Amy's splayed fingers slid lightly over the protruding tightened teat, vibrating as each digit rubbed past. The sensations where so erotic, Summer wanted more, needed her to help stop the ache, the incessant throb in her clitoris..

Summer moaned into her mouth again, Amy stopped kissing her, moved back and looked into Summers eyes, "Tell me, is this what you want?"

"Yes, please," Summer whispered in response.

Kissing her neck, her tongue licking behind her ear, Summer could feel Amy's quickened breath on her skin. Amy's hand left Summers breasts moving down, seeking the hem of her skirt, pulling and tugging until the material was bunched around her waist exposing her panty covered crotch. Her hand moved down to Summers knee closest to her, applying some pressure as she drew circles on Summers inside leg with her fingers. By now, overcome with the urge to sate her need, Summer didn't hesitate to open her legs for her, pushing her knees as far apart as the sofa would allow.

Achingly slowly Amy's fingers inched up Summers thighs in tiny movements, teasing her beyond words, Summer wanted this so, so bad, her breath coming in short pants. Amy cupped Summers mound, the heel of her hand against the pubic bone, her fingers resting lightly against the slit and her fingertips against the wet material of the other girls crotch.

Amy continued to caress the skin on Summers chest lower and lower until her mouth closed over one of the nipples, drawing the tingling flesh into her mouth, sucking hard.

The welcomed contact caused Summers hips to buck into her hand pushing her fingers tighter against her slit, her mouth alternating between suckling and flicking each of my nipples with her tongue. Never, had Summer wanted to come so badly.

"pleeease, pleeease" Summer pleaded..

Amy still didn't move, she continued to lavish her attentive mouth on Summers breasts, her hand so tantalising still against the front of her pussy.

"I need you,I need you to make me come! Please Amy, I need you so badly!" Summer gasped.

Amy dragged her fingers up and slid them into Summers panties, parting the lips, one of her fingers probing the wetness, stroking up and down, avoiding the clitoris. Summer gasped at the contact bucking up again and again circling her hips to increase the pressure of her finger on her most sensitive parts.

"Shhhh, relax baby, take it slow, let me show you how good it can feel, how it should feel.....you need to realise how good I can make you feel." Amy whispered against the tiny breasts.

Amy dipped her fingers into Summers wetness pooling at the entrance to her pussy and then touched her clitoris, starting to slowly apply pressure, circling her fingertip over the nub, over and over, massaging it back and forth, at the same time she continued to suckle Summers nipples alternatively.

The touch and speed of the circles on her slippery flesh became harder and faster as the pressure of Summers orgasm built, her body tightening, her fingers digging into the plush cushions of the sofa.

Amy's mouth sucked harder, biting the sensitive flesh and then soothing the bite with the swipe of her tongue. Her finger now flicking so fast over Summers clitoris, sensations shooting across her body in so many directions, as she was tipped over the orgasm ledge. She wailed loudly as she came so hard, never had she been the recipient of such a climax, her body spasmed and she felt her pussy walls contract and pulse. Amy slowed the massaging of the clitoris as Summer panted through the intensity of her orgasm, her legs felt like jelly and she felt so relaxed.

"Hey, earth to Summer?" Amy whispered looking deeply into her eyes. She kissed her again, passionately, her tongue caressing Summers mouth.

'Are you okay?' asked Amy.

Summer nodded dumbly in answer to her question.

Amy stood up quickly, reaching for Summers hand, she pulled her to her feet. Her skirt fell back down as she stood but her blouse remained open with the unfastened bra draped to her side. She looked down at her exposed breasts. Amy put her fingers under Summers chin and pulled her face back up to meet hers, stroking down the slope of one breast to circle a nipple, the flesh tightening in response, she quietly said " don't be shy, you have a beautiful body, I so want to explore it more..."

Amy grasped her hand again, she led her out of the room, and into her bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Pulling her deeper into the room until they were next to her bed, Amy pulled Summers blouse and bra from her shoulders, letting them drop to the floor. She pulled her own jumper over her head, revealing nice firm breasts which showed off her taught protruding nipples, moving forward they embraced and kissed hungrily.

Breaking away, Amy reached behind and unzipped Summers skirt letting it fall to the floor, then knelt at her feet and pulled her panties down and off. She leant forward, breathing against Summers mound, kissed the slit and returned to stand up to face her. Amy then proceeded to unzip her trousers, sliding them down her legs to reveal her naked, bald pussy to her, kicking them off her feet as she moved in to kiss Summer again.

Their kisses became more passionate as Amy started to pay attention to Summers breasts, rolling and pinching the nipples between her fingers and thumb. Emboldened Summer reached for the other girls breasts, relishing in the softness of the skin, the nipples hard as she rubbed her palm against them. Amy pushed Summer down on the bed on her back and moved to straddle her hips, instantly Summer felt her wet pussy against hers. Summer looked down and could see Amy's labia shiny with her juices.

Amy leaned in again to kiss her, their tongues duelling, teeth banging as Amy rubbed herself against Summers pubic bone and moaning into her mouth.

Manoeuvring herself further back, Amy hooked her right leg underneath Summers left one until their pussies were kissing and Amy started to rub herself against Summer.

The sensation was electric, their wet lips slurping against one another, Amy pulled Summers left knee up to her chest and started to ride her hard. Their clitoris's rubbing against each other, sliding over their soaked pussies, grinding down against their pubic bones, their orgasms building as they mashed their bodies together.

They were both covered in a sheen of sweat as they panted from the exertion of chasing their orgasms, the slurping of their pussies against each other echoed loudly in the room, the noise exciting then further. As we they reached their climax, they cried out simultaneously, clinging to one another as their exertions slowed, grinding out the last throes of their orgasms.

Collapsing on the bed, they lay side by side, breathing hard with their legs still entwined, Summer kissed her and moving to lay on her back, she said, "Thank you,words cannot describe how that was, I had no idea it would or should feel like this. I'm blown away."

'You're welcome" was Amy's reply.

They drifted off for a while, Summer was awoken by Amy suckling on her breasts, She lay still with her eyes closed absorbing those wonderful sensations once again, appreciating those little sparks shooting down to her pussy making her wet. Amy's tongue circled over each of Summers nipples, pinching tightly between her teeth, sucking and pulling the flesh taught, over and over again she repeated the attention on each breast. Summer felt like she was so close to orgasm from just Amy's attentions to her breasts, but that elusive orgasm just wasn't quite within reach, by now she was panting from Amy's teasing, her juices trickling down her slit.

Amy's mouth left Summers breasts, she kissed and licked her way down. Sumner felt the bed move as Amy manoeuvred herself between her legs, pushing them wide apart.

Summer eased onto her elbows, her heart beating faster and faster as she watched Amy's mouth move closer and closer to her pussy.

"You are so wet." Amy exclaimed.

Summer gasped as Amy drew the flat of her tongue from the opening all the way up to her clitoris.

Amy paused over the clitoris to look up at Summer and show her the creamy juices gathered on her tongue before taking them into her mouth to savour them before sweeping back downwards.

She continued to lap, her mouth and tongue licking and slurping up Summers copious juices as strings of sexual goo stretched between her mouth and Summers pussy.

The sensations ramped up as Summer watched Amy devour her, then she moved to the clitoris, pushing the pubic mound upwards to tighten the skin and pulled the hood back to reveal that special knot of nerves. Her tongue darted out and flicked the hard nub back and forth, the ripples of pleasure causing Summer to buck her hips up to increase the contact.

Amy placed her mouth over Summers clitoris and sucked hard rubbing the distended button with her tongue. She continued to suck and slurp as Summers hands knotted in fists against the sheets as her orgasm built, by now Summer was moaning so loudly, encouraging her to up her efforts. She pushed her hips up, driving her clitoris harder against her sucking onslaught, her orgasm broke, her muscles tightened everywhere, her skin skittering little electric shocks across her body.

Amy continued to suck, even as the orgasm subsided and Summers flesh was so sensitive, she was struggling to stand it, Amy pushed and pushed as the pain altered to build into a second orgasm. Gasping for breath the second peak rushed through Summer even more sensitive than the first, her moans now wails as she crashed over. Amy eased off the pressure and gently lapped at the juices secreting from Summer as she tried to regain her breath.

Amy moved back up to lay beside Summer, pushing her hair from her sweaty face and kissed gently. Summer tasted herself on her Amy's lips and in her mouth, savouring her musky flavour and licking her own juices from Amy's chin.

Summer reached over and started to caress Amy's breasts, feeling her nipples harden as she stroked the back of her fingers over them, gently rolling the buds between her fingers enjoying the sensation of tightened teats and tightly puckered flesh of her aureoles.

Amy moaned, arching her back into Summers hands, encouraging her further. Amy broke the kiss and rolled onto her back with her arms above her head, offering Summer unfettered access to her body.

Leaning her head on her hand, Summer watched herself stroking Amy, relishing in post orgasmic bliss, feeling another woman's soft flesh under her fingertips, finding it unbelievable that her fantasy was far better in reality than she had ever imagined.

Drifting her exploring hand down between her breasts, over her belly button until Summer reached her bald pubic mound, her fingertips stroking her plump slit not applying any pressure enjoying teasing her.

"Open your legs for me, let me touch you,I want to feel you." Summer urged.

Amy moaned in response opening her legs immediately, Summer moved down the bed a little, sliding her fingers between her labia, instantly feeling her wetness, the slippery softness of her hairless pussy as she caressed up and down her slick folds spreading her copious juices around. Overcome by the urge to taste her, Summer scrabbled over and put herself between her legs and moved her head to her pussy. What a sight greeted her. Completely hairless, pale outer lips, pulling them apart with her fingers to reveal deep pink inner folds, shining with her juices, pulling wider to reveal her opening secreting thick creamy juices and a gorgeous delicate pink clitoris peaking out from its hood.

Summer tentatively stuck her tongue out to taste her, Summer thought she tasted very similar to herself yet slightly different, musky, salty and sweet all at the same time. She lapped at her juices enjoying the flavour and listening to her moaning at her. attentions.

"More, give me more, slip your fingers into my pussy, pleeease!' Amy gasped.

Summer sucked her longest finger into her mouth to wet it, She then slid it slowly into Amy's vaginal opening, delighting in the slickness of her pussy walls and her internal muscles clamping against the intrusion trying to pull the finger in deeper. Summer slowly pumped her finger in and out, watching her finger disappearing back and forth.

'No, more...stretch me with your fingers.' Amy instructed.

Emboldened, Summer inserted her index finger alongside the other and then a third, feeling her walls open to accommodate the digits. Summer started to pump her fingers, knuckle deep into her, the squelching noises as her knuckles slapped against her juice coated labia exciting her further.

Leaning over, Summer sucked her clitoris into her mouth and drew the flesh in, trying to match the jamming of her fingers into her pussy with the drawing movements of her lips and tongue on her nub.

Amy was gasping now, bucking up to meet the mouth and fingers pounding into her pussy.

Amy's body tensed, her hips remaining in the air as her orgasm broke. Summer was euphoric, not only had she orgasmed, unbelievably twice, but now was successfully helping Amy to climax, she felt so powerful to be able to do this, And didn't know who was more turned on, herself or Amy..

Summer sucked Amy's juices from her fingers and licked her cum from her hand, tasting her richness, as Amy watched on.

"God that is sooo sexy." Said a breathless Amy.

Summer moved back to lay down beside her, her head resting on Amy's shoulder her hand palming Amy's beautiful breast. Lying there quietly for a moment, thinking, Summer quietly said, "that was incredible, please say we can do it again."

Amy, smiled, kissed her and said, "the boys won't be back for hours yet."

'

'