Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
Erotic tale from first date, to submissive partner, to wife.
16.9k words
4.59
3.1k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Coupling: Hot, Dom-Sub, Exhibitionism, Semi-public Sex, Remote

Control Vibrator, Mild Bondage

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is a six part series following our couple from first date to marriage. It is a single, continuous story, so reading the sections in order is advised. It is rather long, but I hope you enjoy the story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

******************************************************************

"Would you like some pizza for dinner? Do you want the usual?"

"Sounds great!"

I ordered the pizza and about 30 minutes later the doorbell rang. I handed the cash to Corrine and asked her to retrieve the pizza.

"Like this?" she asked, incredulously.

"Of course!" I replied.

Corrine opened the door, standing there stark naked. The pizza delivery boy was flabbergasted! He just stood and stared for several moments while Corrine waited. Finally he said, "Here's your pussy ma'am... I mean pizza!"

She gave him the cash and took the pizza box, saying, "Keep the change."

He replied, "Thanks for the tit. .. I mean tits! I mean ....." and he fled without completing his sentence.

"God! That was HOT, and FUNNY!"

I agreed. Then I told Corrine I had something for her. It was a pair of padded nylon handcuffs. I placed her arms behind her back and cuffed them together.

"How am I going to eat?" Corrine asked, confused.

"I will feed you, of course!" Then I proceeded to tear off small pieces of pizza and hand feed them, placing them into her mouth when she asked. This was a totally subservient position and I could see that her nipples were hard and erect, and her breathing was becoming exaggerated. She was squirming and trying to rub her pussy on the floor where she was sitting. By the time we had eaten she was nearly panting for me to make her cum!

I attach a thin little black leather leash to the 'D' ring on her collar. Neither the collar nor the leash would restrain anything stronger than a Chihuahua, but it provides another psychological restraint.

By this time Corrine was nearly moaning with sexual arousal. When we got to my bedroom I told her to stand with her legs spread. I could see how fully her labia were engorged and there was pussy juice on her upper thighs. With her hands cuffed behind her back and her legs spread I asked, "Were you a good girl this week?"

"Yes, Master!" She said and nodded.

"Did you follow your new diet regimen?"

"Yes, Master!" She said.

"Did you do your exercises as you promised?"

"Oh yes, Master!" She replied with a little moan.

I then touched her abdomen, her buttocks, her pectorals, her thighs - no erogenous areas, but areas where the exercises would have firmed from the exercises. "Well, maybe they are a little firmer.... Would you like to do a series of your exercises for me? I would like to watch."

"She was nearly quivering with sexual need. "Now, Master? I don't have the weights and things with me...."

"I'm sure that we can improvise with something, right?" I asked, and she moaned.

I found two one-liter bottles, somewhat larger and heavier than she had been using in her exercises. I released her leash and the link between her wrist cuffs (leaving the cuffs in place for effect).

Corrine went through her entire 30 minute exercise routine, naked and with me watching. Her pussy was absolutely gushing with juice and her nipples were diamond hard points. She had a sheen of perspiration that had nothing to do with the temperature.

When she is finished she is panting - with need, not exertion.

"You look so damn sexy doing those exercises naked like that! The way your breasts are forced up into the air! But, are you too tired for a little sex? I don't want you to over exert yourself! "

"NO, MASTER! I'm not too tired! I would love to have sex with you! Please? Please! PLEASE!!!"

"Why don't you lie in the center of my bed and we'll see if you are really in the mood...."

Corrine jumped onto the bed in an instant. She lay on her back with her thighs spread wantonly, her nipples were hard points.

I moved between her thighs and leaned forward to kiss her gently. "Yes, Master."

I kissed her neck and her throat; she was squirming and pumping her hips up to me. "Please, Master?"

I kissed her breasts and took each nipple into my mouth to suckle her engorged tits. Corrine moaned and pumped her hips more vigorously. I love sucking on her breasts and I feasted on her bounteous breasts. "Please, please, Master!"

I traced kisses across her abdomen and down to her pubic bush. Her pussy was soaked with her juices and her thighs were covered as well. Corrine moaned and begged, "Your cock, please! Give me your cock! I NEED YOU INSIDE OF ME!!!"

I nuzzled my nose in her fragrant bush and she moaned again. "PLEASE FUCK ME!!! COCK, PLEASE! PLEASE?? PLEASE!!!"

Corrine was reaching her limit; that was clear. I didn't want to break her, just push her to her limits. I moved into position and rubbed my cock up and down her soaking wet pussy lips. "PLEASE!! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME DEEP! GIVE ME YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCK! MAKE ME CUM UNTIL I PASS OUT!!!"

I slammed my cock deep into Corrine's pussy in one powerful stroke. "OH, GOD! YES! FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM AND CUM AND CUM!!!"

I was pumping into her hard and fast. I was also very excited from the activities of the evening. She was moaning, her hips were pumping just as hard as mine, her breasts were bouncing wildly on her chest, and she was muttering, "Cum! Please cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!"

I shifted my position to assure that my cock would be rubbing against her G-spot and I began to caress her clit. "Cum, Corrine! Cum!"

It was as if she had been struck with an electric current! Her body clenched and spasmed, she sprayed me with her feminine fluids, and she came and came and came.

As I drove my cock deep into her again and again I said, "Cum, Corrine! Keep cumming and cumming and cumming! Cum hard as long as I am pumping into your hungry pussy! Cum and cum and cum!"

I could feel the contractions of her vaginal muscles gripping my cock again and again. I lifted her legs higher until her hips were pumping in the air while my cock drove fiercely into her spasming pussy. Her orgasms were engulfing her with one following the next non-stop. The unrestrained passion expressed on her face and her breasts bouncing wildly were affecting my own stamina.

I held her hips high, knowing that my cock was stroking her G-spot with each powerful thrust. My balls were boiling and my climax was fast approaching, but I thrust myself even deeper into her spasming pussy until I felt it rubbing against her cervix. Corrine's orgasms took on a new life, intensifying to a completely new level.

I pounded furiously into her spasming pussy while my balls were ready to explode. Again and again I thrust myself into her as I hung on the brink of my monumental climax. Just a little more, just a little harder, just a little faster! And then I erupted into Corrine's body spraying blast after blast after hot blast into her spasming depths. Her orgasms roared on and on within her while I pumped and sprayed my essence into her very core. And still I could feel her orgasms ripping through her, and I continued to pump my cock into her spasming pussy.

I don't know how long we continued like that, each of our bodies spurring on each other, neither of us able or wanting to stop. It was a long time. Finally I had nothing left to give and I collapsed onto her heaving breasts. When the contractions from her orgasms finally subsided, she went limp except for periodic aftershocks. She was breathing; her body shook with the aftereffects of her multiple orgasms.

I gently caressed her pussy, dripping with our shared fluids. Her body clenched and spasmed as shock after shock ricocheted through her body. Finally she lay there quietly. Then her eyes fluttered open. "Thank you. That was beautiful!" and her eyes drifted shut again. I pulled covers over us and curled up around her delicious body. And we slept.

I awoke the next morning with the unmistakable sensations of Corrine's mouth sucking on my cock. I didn't acknowledge that I was awake, although my cock was rock hard in her mouth. She was doing an excellent job, sucking me in until my cock was pressed against the back of her throat, then retreating to swirl her tongue around the sensitive head. And her suction would have made any vacuum manufacturer jealous! I lay there, luxuriating in the delightful sensations until I could no longer hold still and I began pumping my cock into her mouth. I spoke, "Cum, Corrine! Cum with me!" Her body began to shake and spasm as an orgasm rocked her body, but she did not relent on her goal of bringing me to a hair-raising climax.

Soon I was shooting load after load of my semen into her mouth and down her throat! Still she did not relent, sucking and swirling fiercely, drawing my essence from me and consuming it for her own benefit. My climax continued on and on as she continued to suck and swirl on my cock until she had pulled every drop of my cum out of me and I was finally beginning to go soft.

"That was a delightful way to awaken," I said.

"Yes, it was a delicious start to the morning, indeed!" she replied.

"I don't think that I have a solid bone in my body, they have all turned to mush!" she laughed, and I continued, "But I would return the favor if you would like to ride my face..."

She immediately moved to straddle my face. Before she settled down, I said, "You may cum when you feel like it."

She immediately replied, "No, Master. I ONLY CUM when YOU tell me that I may."

With that she settled her wet pussy over my mouth. I began to lick and swirl my tongue around her pussy, occasionally finding her clit. But her movements made it difficult for me to concentrate on any particular target. Corrine was very worked up and was rubbing her pussy up and down my face, filling my mouth and nose with her copious secretions. When I knew that she was absolutely needing release I grabbed her hips to hold her in place and with a muffled voice said, "CUM!" Then I latched onto her clitoris and began to suck it into my mouth like a little cock. Corrine shook and vibrated and sprayed her juices all over me as her powerful orgasm rocked her. I continued to suck on her clit and she continued to convulse from the powerful contractions of her orgasm. Wave after wave of orgasmic peaks rolled through her until she collapsed forward onto my body, breaking my connection with her clit.

"My GOD! What you do to me!" I helped her reverse position and she placed her head on my shoulder, pressing her bountiful breasts against me and we returned to sleep.

When we awoke much later in the morning we showered together, always a stimulating activity. Then we went down to the kitchen to have some breakfast. We made coffee and oatmeal in the buff, then sat down to eat and enjoy.

After breakfast I asked if Corrine would like to take another walk in the park like we did last week.

"It was certainly stimulating last week!" she said.

As she pulled out her short jeans skirt and a tiny spaghetti strap top, I suggested that she roll the waist band a couple rolls. "But that will barely cover my pussy when I'm standing still!" she exclaimed.

I nodded. "You want me to be exposing myself to the whole world? .... OK, if that's what you want, that's what I will do!"

After she had put on her skirt and tiny top I said, "Oh, and I have something special that I think you will enjoy on our walk." I held up an insertable, remote controlled vibrator.

"AND you want me to wear that vibrator?? Its tail will be showing below the hem of my skirt!!!"

I handed her the bright pink vibrator. She rubbed it against her already wet pussy, and inserted the large bulbous end into her vagina. As she had surmised, the tail of the unit did in fact show below the hem of her skirt.

I called up the control program on my phone and turned it on to a low setting. "My GOD! That thing is amazing! I'm going to be cumming all over myself!" Then she looked at me, "If you let me." She added meekly.

"I'm sure that you will get to cum!" I said soothingly.

"You are such a good Master!" she said emotionally.

I pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt and we headed to the lake park. As we started to walk, I momentarily bumped the vibrator up to about half power before quickly bringing it back to a low level. "OH GOD!" she exclaimed. "If you do that to me often, I will be cumming whether I want to or not!"

I smiled, and we headed off on our walk. It was still before lunch time and the park was not very crowded, but there were enough people looking at Corrine to embarrass her and inflame her passion. "Did you see those guys we just passed?" I asked needlessly, "They couldn't decide where they wanted to look first!"

"I'm SO HOT! And this little vib thing isn't helping!" I bounced up the intensity of the remote vibrator for just a second, and Corrine nearly collapsed. "You are so devious!" she said with a smile as she composed herself.

As we walked, I noticed the three young guys that we had seen last week when we were walking at the park. And they had definitely seen US! I looked around and saw a park bench that was partly screened by some bushes. I guided Corrine in that direction and when we were there I motioned for the three guys to come closer. They did not need any extra encouragement!

Corrine looked amazingly HOT, and actually quite slutty. If one looked closely, her pussy would flash into view with every step as her extra short skirt moved. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and more than half of her breasts were completely exposed to view with the rest barely concealed by the thin fabric. When the young men arrived near us at the bench I said, "I would like for you three to form a semi-circle around this opening to form a visual screen. I am going to fuck my lovely companion in the ass and you can watch. In fact, if you want to, you can whack off while I am doing her ass. Real life is certainly better than porn, isn't it?" The guys readily agreed!

"Corrine, drop your straps off your shoulders and pull down your top. These fellows are doing us a favor and I think we should give them a good show!" Corrine pulled the straps down and pulled her top down to her waist, completely exposing her huge breasts to the hungry gaze of the young men. They were already rubbing their hardening cocks through their jeans.

I flipped up the back of her skirt, exposing her naked butt to my view. I rubbed my cock over her dripping pussy lips even though the tail of the vibrator hung there. Then I pressed my cock between her ass cheeks and slowly entered her ass. Corrine's anal sphincter had been stretched before by the rectal vibrator, but that had been a little while, so it was reluctant to open for my invading cock. Finally the bulbous head of my cock popped through the opening and I slowly impaled her ass with my cock. "Oh, yes!" Corrine murmered.

As I began pumping my cock into Corrine's ass, I turned up the intensity of the vibrator in her pussy. "OOOHhhh!" she moaned. The young men all had their cocks in their hands and they were pumping them vigorously.

"Corrine, look at those horny young cocks all drooling for YOU! Would you like to taste their CUM?" Corrine nodded vigorously.

"OK, guys. When you are ready to cum, I want you to step up and spray your cum into her mouth. Corrine, each time they spray cum into your mouth I want you to CUM. Do you understand, you can cum when they spray their stuff into your mouth!" Corrine nodded again with enthusiasm.

I was fucking Corrine's ass in a public park on a Saturday morning, our only screen from viewing eyes was a ring of three young men, each with his cock in hand and furiously masturbating to the scene in front of them. They were watching Corrine's huge boobs sway back and forth beneath her as her arms supported her on the bench. I was pounding my cock deep into her ass and she was moaning and begging for more! "Cum in my ass! Fill me up! Make me cum and Cum and CUM!!"

Soon the first young guy was on the verge of his climax. He stepped in front of Corrine and she opened her mouth wide. Soon the guy was spraying cum everywhere! He sprayed all over her face, getting some into her mouth and allowing Corrine her first orgasm of the session. He also sprayed all over her hanging tits, he had blasted a huge load and sprayed it everywhere!

I pumped harder into Corrine's ass and turned the vibrator up another notch. She was still recovering from her first orgasm when the second boy stepped forward. He laid his cock on the lower lip of her open mouth and began to shoot thick gobs of cum into her mouth. Corrine began to shake with a powerful orgasm as the boy's cum filled her mouth with his ejaculate. I pumped even harder into Corrine's ass!

When the third young man was nearly ready he stepped forward and pushed his cock into her mouth. Corrine immediately began to suck on the strange cock and the boy's hips lurched as he poured his cum into her mouth and throat. Corrine shook and spasmed with her third powerful orgasm, barely able to support herself against the bench.

I turned the vibrator in her pussy up to full power and pounded my cock into her ass furiously. Her boobs shook and swayed, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh reverberated throughout. I pumped even harder and faster until my own climax was ready to explode into her. "CUM, CORRINE! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!"

Her knees gave way and I was supporting her weight with my arms as my cock exploded into her ass! I blasted her with one, two, three, four, ..... I don't know how many powerful shots of my semen filling her rectal cavity! I pumped her ass while holding her weight against me until I was totally spent. Then I gently lowered her onto the bench in front of her. Cum was seeping out of her ass as she lay there twitching from the after effects of her multiple orgasms.

I flipped her skirt down to barely cover her buttocks and tucked my own cock back into my shorts. "Are you guys here most Saturday's?" I asked. When they nodded, I said, "Maybe we will see you again sometime. You just never know what might be happening! Goodbye for now."

The boys tucked their cocks back into their pants and walked away shaking their heads at what had just happened.

After a while Corrine began to move. She rolled over and sat on the bench, flipping her skirt up behind her so that she would be leaking cum on the concrete bench instead of her skirt. "GOD, THAT WAS SO HOT!" She exclaimed. "Did I hear you right that you have plans for them another day?"

"At this point, I don't know. I just kept the possibility open. But I'm pretty sure that those three young men will be here every Saturday for the foreseeable future, hoping that something might happen!"

"I'm sure you're right about that! It was probably the wildest sexual scene they have ever experienced! For that matter, it was probably the wildest sexual scene that I have ever experienced!!"

"Any regrets?"

"Only that there weren't four of them..." Corrine said with a little laugh.

"Are you able to walk?"

"Maybe back to the car, if you support me a little."

"I am happy to lend my arm to the sexiest woman around!" Then I turned the vibrator back on at the low setting.

"OH! You're going to turn me into a quivering mass of jelly! Now you're going to have to make me cum again!"

"That will be my pleasure, ... again!"

I kept the vibrator running on low for the entire trip back to my condo. Corrine was squirming in her seat by the time we arrived. I suggested that we might like a bite of lunch, but Corrine suggested, "Maybe you would like to eat my pussy? I could suck your cock!"