Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I had expended a good amount of energy earlier, I really could not pass up on her suggestion. We headed up the stairs to my bedroom.

Corrine jumped onto the middle of the bed lying on her back with her thighs spread wide. "I want your cock pumping down my throat! And I want to CUM while you are cumming! I want you to fuck my throat until you cum into my stomach! I want your seed pouring down my throat and directly into my stomach!" (Actually, I have had a vasectomy so I don't have any sperm in my semen, but now was not the time for details.)"

I moved into position with my cock over her head and her pussy directly below my mouth. I lowered myself to her and she guided my cock into her mouth. Corrine held my hips and guided my thrusts, while I began to lick on her pussy lips. I could feel her moaning as the vibrations were transmitted to my cock. She had pulled me completely into her mouth and throat and my balls were pressed firmly against her nose. She guided me to thrust into her throat several times before pushing me back so she could get a breath. Then she pulled me into her throat again!

I was lapping up her nectar from around her delicious pussy lips and began to drive my tongue into her slit. She was moaning as she guided my cock deep into her throat again and again before pausing for a breath. She had me pumping down her throat again and again.

I was beginning to approach my climax, so I began to focus my attention on her clitoris. Corrine was pulling my cock deep into her throat again and again and again. I was following her queues and was thrusting my cock into her throat as she moaned from my attention to her clit. I could feel my climax on the verge of erupting. I lifted my head and said, "Cum! Corrine, Cum!" as I pumped my cock into her throat furiously. I began pouring my essence into her throat and directly into her stomach as I shot load after load of my cum into her throat.

Corrine was jerking and spasming with her own powerful orgasm. She seemed almost unaware that my cock had been stuck down her throat and blocking her breathing, however she took a mighty gasp of air when I finally withdrew from her mouth. Her orgasm was continuing on so I continued to lightly lick on her clit until she curled into a ball. "No more! I can't cum any more right now!"

I gathered Corrine into my arms and held her gently. Orgasmic aftershocks periodically rocked her body as I continued to hold her. When she had finally relaxed, she said, "I thought that I knew what sex was all about! But you have opened up entirely new dimensions to me! I have never cum until I couldn't cum anymore! But you did it to me! I will be your slave forever, if you want me!"

"You are a wonderful pet! You appreciate the games we play together. Your body is a wet dream come to life! And, yes, I can play your body like a Stradivarius, because your body is as responsive as a Stradivarius!"

I paused, "Let's put on your leash and go someplace for lunch."

"I am going to wear that tiny top and skirt with my collar, and you will be holding my leash?" I could see the incredulity in her face, but also the sexual heat the idea generated in her.

"Is there anything wrong with that?" I asked somewhat sternly.

"No, Master. That will be perfectly fine!"

"Good girl!"

As we drove to a nearby Panera I asked Corrine to pull up her skirt so I could look at her pussy. She was once again sopping wet! "Show me your breasts." I instructed. She did as requested. "Now play with your nipples. I enjoy watching you playing with your breasts, you know."

Between panted breaths she replied, "Yes, Master. I know how much you enjoy watching this. I will try to do so more frequently. [Moan]"

We arrived at the restaurant and I clipped the tiny leash to her collar as I helped her out of the car. Corrine was quite a sight! Her skirt barely covered her pussy, more than half of her breasts were completely exposed and her nipples and the rest of her massive breasts were barely concealed with the thin fabric of her top. Of course she was wearing a collar with a leash attached and resting in my hands. And her thighs were covered in her pussy juices, showing her extreme state of arousal!

The young woman at the counter looked at Corrine wide-eyed. "May I take your orders?"

"We would like two green salads with grilled chicken and two unsweetened ice tea." I said calmly.

When the sale had been rung up, I led Corrine to the drink dispenser, we poured our iced tea, and I led her to a booth. "Now, your hands are not bound, but I want you to behave as if they were. You will hold them in your lap throughout our meal. I will feed you like the good pet that you are."

I could see the embarrassment in her face, and the sexual arousal in her eyes and in the hard points of her nipples. I held up her drink and she sipped from the straw. After our meals arrived, I fed Corrine and she waited patiently for each bite. I could see the pleading in her eyes, she needed to CUM! When lunch was over I said, "Corrine, cum for me. I want to watch you cum."

Of course she did. It was a long and powerful orgasm. She shook and she spasmed. Her chest and neck were flushed bright red. When we stood up to leave, her legs were extremely unstable and her juices were flowing down and completely coating the inside of her thighs. I held her leash and she held onto my arm. Then we drove back to my condo.

As we drove I asked, "Corrine could I have a taste of that fresh pussy juice?"

She lifted her skirt and dipped two fingers into her wet pussy. Then she put them into my mouth. "I love the taste of your pussy! Did you know that?"

She nodded and dipped her fingers in again for another dollop. I sucked on her offered fingers. "You know what it does to me when you suck on my fingers like that!"

She dipped her fingers into her pussy again.

"No, what?" I said innocently.

"It gets me all hot and horny!"

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, knowing that it was not.

"It is a good thing as long as you are going to satisfy the need that you cause!"

Playing dumb I said, "Need? What could you be talking about?"

"When we get back to your place, I'm going to need for you to fuck me silly. You will need to make me cum and Cum and CUM! AGAIN!"

"Oh!" I said as if that had never occurred to me.

As I helped Corrine out of the car, she flashed her pussy at me. In reality, it was nearly impossible for her to get out of the car without showing her pussy, but she made an obvious decision to completely expose her pussy to me as she got out. Then she smiled at me seductively. "Thank you, big boy!"

She pulled me by her leash into the house and upstairs. She pulled me into my bedroom and stood beside the bed with her top pulled down to her waist and her skirt pulled up to nearly the same point. She waggled her shoulders which caused her huge breasts to bounce and sway. If she was trying to get my attention, she was doing a very good job of it.

"I will remove your leash, but you must promise to be a very good girl!"

"I want to be good at being a very naughty girl. I want to do some very naughty things with you!"

"In that case I have something special for you!" I released her leash and went to a drawer in the dresser. "Take off your collar. This is the collar that naughty girls have to wear." I showed her a padded black nylon collar with four heavy 'D' rings around the outside. I told her to remove her black velvet collar so that I could put this one on her. She gulped, but her nipples got even harder than they were. I told her to lie down on the bed with her head at the foot of the bed. I attached a restraining strap to her new collar which held her head in position. I wrapped padded Velcro cuffs to her wrists, her ankles, and above her knees. I attached restraining straps to her wrists, holding them extended out to her sides. I lifted each leg and attached a restraining strap to the cuff above her knee, pulling each leg up until it nearly touched her shoulder. Then I attached restraining strap to the cuffs on her ankles, spreading her legs even wider. Finally I slipped a 'total darkness' blindfold over her eyes.

Corrine's eyes were wide before I added the blindfold. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked with a little trepidation in her voice. But I could also see that her pussy was absolutely soaked. This was exciting her, just as I had expected.

"Whatever I want!" I said authoritatively. A shiver shook her.

I started by gently kissing her lips. I had arranged the restraints so that I could reach her face and neck, her breasts, and her inner thighs, anus, and pussy. I took my time kissing her lips. Then I took a feather and used it to caress her breasts. "Oh!" Corrine exclaimed. I ran the feather down and over her abdomen. I ran the feather up along her extended and wide spread inner thighs from behind her knees up almost to her pussy. Corrine was squirming, moaning "Oh, God!"

Then I stopped. She could not see or anticipate what might happen next. She was nearly panting with sexual need. I allowed her to wonder what might happen next. Then I swatted her naked butt cheeks with my hand, CRACK! Corrine yelped, then moaned. Her pussy was even wetter!

I gently placed one finger tip on the tip of one of her rigidly erect nipples and moved it in a circle. "Oh, oh!" I lightly traced my fingers along the huge side bulge of her other breast. Corrine made a sharp intake of breath, and moaned again.

I took both of my hands and dragged my fingers over the massive surface of her breasts, never touching her nipples. "Please?"

I stepped back to let Corrine contemplate what might be happening next. When I stroked her legs from knee to her crotch, her legs began to quiver and she cried out, "God! PLEASE!"

I took one nipple into my mouth and nipped on it with my teeth. "GOD! I'M GOING TO CUM! PLEASE!!!"

I let Corrine think about what might come next. I moved and placed another resounding slap on her other butt cheek. She yelped then begged, "I need to cum SO BAD!!!"

I extended my tongue and licked along her pussy slit. Her hips lurched and her entire body quivered as she struggled to control her impending orgasm. She could no longer attempt to speak, she just moaned and groaned constantly.

"Would you like me to give you my cock?" I asked, needlessly. She nodded her head vigorously as far as the collar restraint allowed.

I moved into position and rubbed my cock over her dripping pussy. "OH, GOD! PLEASE LET ME CUUMMM!!" The last word was drawn out into a pleading wail.

I slipped my cock deep into her wet pussy in one firm stroke. "YES! PLEASE MAKE ME CUUMMMM!!!"

I held her hips and began thrusting forcefully into her wet pussy. Corrine was moaning and wailing constantly. My cock was rubbing against her G-spot with every stroke. When I dampened my thumb and prepared to stroke her clitoris I said, "Cum, Corrine! Cum and cum and CUM!" Her body clenched and spasmed as I flicked her clit and pumped her pussy with my cock. I had already climaxed several times that day and it was going to take a little while before I was going to get there again.

I thrust into Corrine's hot, spasming pussy again and again. "That's right, baby! Cum for me again and again and again! Feel my cock plunging deep into your hungry pussy and cum and cum and cum!"

Corrine's orgasms were unceasing. Her body shook, her abdomen rippled with her powerful contractions, and my cock continued to drive into the depths of her pussy.

I was dripping perspiration onto her as I pumped her full of my cock again and again. Her orgasms roared on and on. I watched her gorgeous tits bouncing with my every thrust. Her pussy was gripping my cock and I could feel my climax building far sooner than I thought possible. I drove my cock into Corrine faster and harder than before, firing my own lust to a higher level.

Faster and faster, harder and harder, deeper than before I pounded my cock into Corrine's depths. My climax was boiling within me as I attempted to reach her very core. I teetered on the precipice of a mind blowing climax. I thrust even harder and faster than before.... Just a little bit more! I was going crazy with my own need to climax. Then the dam burst and I was spewing my cum deep into Corrine's hot core. "CUM!" I shouted. Thrust after thrust shot my essence deep into Corrine's body. Her pussy was gripping and milking my cock while I continued to pour more and more of my life force into my beautiful Corrine. I came and came and came, shooting more of my semen into her than I thought possible.

Corrine's orgasms continued on and on. Her nipples were harder than ever before. Her chest and neck were bright red. She was gasping for breath when I finally had nothing more to give. I reached up and released the snaps holding her ankles and legs, then I released her arms and finally her neck. Her continuing orgasms took a while to subside, but finally she relaxed into my arms. I held her while she experienced numerous aftershocks, until she curled up in my arms and rested.

When we awoke, we took a shower together (always a stimulating experience), and then it was time to prepare dinner. Corrine enjoyed watching me move around the kitchen naked as I prepared a medium sweet potato to share, sautéed tilapia, and steamed green beans. When dinner was ready we sat down to eat and talk.

Corrine said that she was working hard on her diet and exercise regime. She said that she had lost about 2 1/2 pounds, and she wished that the world could see her as the beautiful, sexy woman that I saw, instead of an overweight, middle aged Indian squaw. She said that she could see in my face and eyes the intensity and sexual hunger that I had for her.

I disagreed with her characterization of herself. I was in my mid-forties and I definitely did not consider myself to be middle aged! I asked her the unaskable question, how old are you?

She said that she was 39 (yes, really 39).

I asked about her daughter, who she had mentioned briefly. She said that her daughter was 23 and living on her own. (This meant that she was 16 when her daughter was born!) She said that she had grown up on the Cherokee Reservation in Oklahoma which was a pretty bleak existence with little or no potential for a future. She had met an older guy, a white man, who showed interest in her. Soon she was pregnant and married; it was a way to get off the reservation. He had been the Dom who had burned her with lighted cigars while she was sucking his cock. It took many years until she was able to leave him. When her daughter was 12 or 13, her husband began to show an unhealthy interest in their daughter. That was when she finally found the courage to leave him and get a divorce.

I asked her about her Native American heritage. She said that she was 80 to 90% Native American. Her maternal great grandparents were born in the Smokey Mountains area and were displaced in the Trail of Tears. She said that about 25% of the people who started that horrible trek died along the way. But her great grandparents were young and strong, so they survived. They met in Oklahoma and married. At least one of her great grandmothers and one of her grandmothers were raped by Indian Agents, white men. Of course they did not acknowledge those children. So that was why she couldn't be definitive about her heritage percentage.

I asked if all of her Native ancestors were Cherokee. She said no, there were some Creek and Choctaw mixed in as well. (Later we did the calculations and she was actually 62.5% Native American with 37.5% Cherokee, 12.5% Choctaw, 12.5% Creek, and 37.5% white made up of some Scottish and Irish heritage.)

I suggested that at some time in the future I would enjoy meeting her daughter... whenever she thought that it would be appropriate. She said that she would think about that.

We cleaned up the dinner dishes and moved into the living room. We found a romantic comedy that she wanted to see. Of course we were naked as we sat on the couch together. When the movie was over we headed to my bedroom.

I suggested that this was a time for gentle, caring sex. Corrine agreed, but asked if she could suck my cock. Who was I to refuse the pleasures of her talented mouth and tongue? She sucked and swirled on my cock until I could feel the first indications of my impending climax, then I pulled away.

I asked her to lie in the middle of the bed. She did so happily, lying there with her legs spread wide and her pussy glistening with her fresh juices. I crawled between her thighs and began to lap at the fresh nectar. I licked her delicious pussy again and again, insinuating my tongue into her feminine folds a little more with each stroke. Corrine's hips were pumping and she was moaning when she said, "Please? I need you inside of me! I need your cock filling my hungry pussy! I want to feel your seed filling me! I want you to cum inside me, and I want you to make me cum and Cum and CUM! "

I moved into position and moved my cock up and down her dripping slit a couple times before easily sliding my manhood deep into her womanhood. Our motions were slow and easy, gentle and caring. As our love-making progressed the pace of our movements increased little by little, Corrine's body matching mine move for move. We were like a well lubricated machine, each part fitting together perfectly and meshing in perfect harmony. Slowly, but inexorably, our passion grew and grew until we were furiously coupling, my piston flying in and out of her cylinder like the engine of a race car.

The finish line was fast approaching. I could feel the well of my climax building powerfully within me. I said, "I'm going to CUM! CUM WITH ME!" and the dam of my passion broke and I began to spurt my semen deep into the most private recesses of her body. I knew that my cum was spraying directly on the doorway to her womb as blast after blast of my hot cum poured into her. Corrine was shaking and moaning with her own orgasm as powerful contractions gripped her uterus and vagina ... and in the process my own cock. We thrust and humped together for an unmeasurable period of coital bliss.

When I had no more to give, I began to move, but Corrine said, "Please stay right where you are. I love the feel of your body on mine, your cock filling my empty hole." So I stayed in place, supporting part of my weight on my arms, kissing and caressing her face. I stayed until my deflating penis finally shrunk and slipped out of its welcoming sheath.

I rolled to her side and wrapped an arm and a leg around her. Her huge breasts rested on my arm as we enjoyed our post-coital snuggle. Eventually we drifted to sleep.

I awakened first and gently caressed her nipples as she slept. After a few minutes her hips were gently pumping up and down as she moaned and murmured my name. Then her eyes popped open! "I was having the most erotic dream! But it wasn't really a dream, was it? Now I really need to CUM!"

I kissed her lips before pulling her on top of me. "Ride me and make me cum. Then you can cum, too!"

Corrine readily moved to straddle my hips and guide my rigid erection into her welcoming body. As she began to move on me I took her massive breasts into my hands and began to caress them and their stiff nipples. Her hips rocked forward and back, up and down in an exquisite motion. She was positioned to assure that my cock was rubbing against her G-spot with every stroke. Her nipples were rigidly erect and she was gasping and moaning.

I pulled her forward and she rested her hands on my shoulders, which covered my face with tit flesh. I took a nipple into my mouth and began to suckle forcefully while caressing her other nipple forcefully with my fingers. Corrine pumped harder and faster on my cock. I could feel her desperation to cum soon. On every stroke she was intentionally using her vaginal muscles to grip my cock as it moved inside her.