Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we pulled into the garage Corrine jumped out of the car and pulled off her skirt and top before the door was even down. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house and up the stairs. When we reached the bedroom she attacked my belt and had my shorts down around my ankles; she immediately sucked my cock deep into her mouth and swirled her tongue around my cockhead. Soon I was pumping my cock into her mouth, feeling the first sensations of my rising climax. With my shorts around my ankles she stood up, spun me around and I toppled onto the bed.

I had barely landed when she straddled my hips and guided my manhood into her steaming hot pussy. She began furiously bouncing and pumping on my cock. Her huge breasts were bouncing around wildly with her efforts.

Corrine's movements were exquisite and I had also been highly aroused by our actions at the restaurant and the sporting goods store. Watching her breasts and feeling her pussy working magic on my cock was bringing me quickly to my climax. "CUM FOR ME, CORRINE! CUM NOW! CUM HARD! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!"

Corrine did exactly that! Her hips began to flail, her abdomen rippled, and her coordination failed. I rolled her backwards and began pounding my cock deep into her spasming body. I lifted her legs to allow me to thrust even deeper into her quaking body. I wanted to give her everything she wanted and needed. I wanted to make her orgasm go on forever! I thrust and pounded my hard cock into her, faster and deeper than before. Faster and deeper! Faster and deeper! I knew that my cockhead was rubbing against her G-spot with every powerful stroke. Corrine was totally enveloped in the series of orgasms washing through her body.

My own climax was building and building. I knew that when it broke, I would be totally overwhelmed with the experience. I was pounding my cock into her uncontrollably until it happened! My dam broke, my volcano erupted, I began to pour my essence deep into Corrine's spasming body! "CUM!" I shouted! "CUM! CUM!! CUM!!! CUM!!!" I was pouring my very life force into Corrine's body, sending it into her core where she would incorporate it into her own self. I pumped and spurted, and pumped and sprayed myself into Corrine as her body reverberated with the echoing waves of the tsunami that was her orgasm.

Eventually we relaxed into a sweaty, bliss filled embrace. We held one another. We kissed. We smiled and laughed. We were bonded together, and we were happy!

"I think that you were nearly as aroused as I was!" she observed.

"When you lay back across that ball and both your pussy and your breasts were completely exposed, I nearly jumped your bones right then!" I acknowledged.

"And that poor boy! He didn't know where to look or what he could touch! I'm surprised that he didn't cum in his pants! I hope that he took a break in the restroom to masturbate!"

"You like the idea that he was so aroused that he had to go masturbate! Don't you?"

"I LOVE to think about that! Driving men so crazy with lust that they cannot help but go masturbate because of me!"

"Well, I don't often have to go masturbate, but you DO drive me crazy with lust!"

"I'm glad! Because you certainly drive me to the brink of insanity sometimes. I am positive that I will have to cum or melt, or die, or go crazy, or something! But when you make me cum it is ALL worth it! And I really do cum and cum and cum!"

"Did I overstate things when I said that if you allow me to control your orgasms, that you would have more than you ever thought possible?"

"Not at all! I have had so many wonderful orgasms with you! I can never thank you enough! You know that I am your slave forever, if you will have me!"

"You are a wonderful pet, and I am happy to have you in my life. It is perhaps too soon to talk about forever, but I envision our relationship continuing for a long time to come. But I need to be sure: Are you happy, content, and comfortable with how things are going?"

"Oh, YES! I am very happy! I must acknowledge that you frequently push me beyond my comfortable boundaries, but it has all worked out. Like today, me sitting in that restaurant, my blouse wet so that it is completely transparent and my skirt bunched up at my waist so that my pussy was on full display! And that boy was staring and staring! He kept coming back for another look! Of course, he had a lump in his trousers! "

"Did that make you feel hot?"

"I could have easily cum if you had let me! My seat was very wet by the time we left!" Then she continued, "And the scene in the sporting goods store! I was COMPLETELY EXPOSED! And I was dripping wet! If you had jumped my bones, I would have let you! Heck, I would have helped you!"

"Speaking of that exercise ball, do you think....?"

"It might be interesting to try, if we don't kill ourselves in the process!"

In a change of subject, I asked, "Would you be up for a short backpacking hike? Spend a night or two out in nature?"

"I have never done any backpacking, or hiking, or camping. I am willing to do it with you, but I have absolutely no experience or idea of how to do any of that stuff!"

"Next weekend?" I asked.

"I will happily go with you. You know that my stamina is somewhat limited, but I will give it my best effort!"

"How has the eating plan been working?"

"It is actually great! I plan my meals the night before, and that makes it simple to follow through the next day. I lost FIVE POUNDS in one week! I will stick with this because it is relatively easy to follow, and it is producing good results!"

"Do you have a target amount to lose? Or target weight to achieve?"

"Well I would like to be under130#. But that still leaves me at least another 50 pounds to go! That sounds like such a long ways to go."

"I might differ with you on that. If you can consistently shed five pounds a week, fifty pounds is only ten weeks away!"

"Wow, when you put it like that, it doesn't seem so bad!"

"Three months from now is thirteen weeks. Would you like to take a Caribbean vacation then?"

"A Caribbean vacation? Really???"

"I found some information about an 'adults only' Island resort. Clothing is highly discouraged. Sexual encounters are welcome anyplace except the hot tubs and pools, too many sanitation problems there, I guess."

"You want us to go to a Caribbean island where nobody wears any clothes and they encourage you to have sex all over the place?"

"Understand, you are still my pet, while swapping and other promiscuous behavior is acceptable, and maybe even encouraged, your pussy belongs to ME! You would be welcome to shake your boobs at whoever you want, but your pussy would be ALL MINE!"

"Of course, Master! I would not want it any other way!" Then Corrine continued shyly, "It makes me happy that you feel possessive of me. I would not even think about being intimate with anyone except you!"

"I am happy to hear that. While ours is a somewhat unconventional relationship, I consider it to be an exclusive relationship!"

"I'm so happy to hear you say that! I feel the same way!" Corrine gave me a huge hug and a warm kiss.

We continued to lie together in bed, naked except for Corrine's collar, as we talked and talked.

Soon it was time for dinner then we watched a pleasant romantic comedy that Corrine had heard about. Like most in that genre, the plot was fairly predictable, but it was fun anyhow. We went to bed fairly early.

I suggested that we enjoy some gentle, caring sex. We lay in bed together, kissing and petting, enjoying the warm, gentle intimacy. I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples gently. She sucked on my nipples, and I was again surprised how erotic that was. We were building our passion one small step at a time.

I ran my fingers through her lush public bush, enjoying the soft caress of her curly, fragrant hair. I traced my fingers along her pussy slit and felt her wetness.

Corrine toyed with my erect member, not exactly jacking me, just playful physical contact. She rolled on top of me, straddling my waist and dangling her huge breasts in my face. I would suck one nipple into my mouth for a few minutes, then she would pull back to give me her other one.

We reversed positions and I drew patterns on Corrine's tummy. I sucked the soft flesh into my mouth and played with her belly button, which she thought was weird.

I buried my face in her pussy hair, absorbing the musky scent of her. She really didn't understand that either, but she didn't think it was truly weird. Then I licked her pussy. Corrine moaned and raised her hips to me. I licked her again and again, delving into her chalice of nectar. When she was ready, she pulled me up and kissed me, tasting her own juices on my lips. And she guided my manhood into her welcoming entrance.

I pumped slowly and gently into Corrine. Her hips followed the same pattern. We enjoyed each sensation as it was experienced. I toyed with her breasts and nipples, and then she did mine.

We rolled over, letting her ride on top and control the action. She adjusted until she found the perfect position where our gentle movements were hitting all the right spots. She bent forward, placing her hands on my shoulders and her breasts in my face. I had a feast of her delicious breasts and sucked on her tits. I was a happy man!

Corrine's pace increased little by little. I rolled her over again and pumped my cock into her with deliberate slowness. Her passion was building and this slow, gentle pace was frustrating her.

I could feel that she was intentionally using her vaginal muscles to grip my cock on every stroke. But I wanted this to last and last. Eventually she rolled back on top of me. With her every upward movement she would tighten her vaginal muscles, gripping my cock. On every downward movement she would grind her pubis against mine, stimulating her clitoris. She sat upright, allowing her breasts to bounce and sway. She knew me, and she knew what she was doing!

Her hips moved slightly faster; then even slightly faster. I was no longer thinking about how long we could prolong this intimate love-making, now I was thinking about my climax.

I dampened my thumb on Corrine's bountiful moisture, and began to stroke her clitoris in time with her movements. Almost immediately, she began pumping on me faster. I continued to stroke her clit and she moaned, moving faster, then still faster.

She was grinding against me, seeking the greatest possible penetration. Her back and forth, up and down motion was exquisite. My climax was building. I continued to stroke her clit, rubbing my thumb against it in circles with increasing pressure and speed. Her hips were moving frantically, she was moaning and really ready to cum.

My own climax was just moments away. Her pussy pumped relentlessly on my straining cock. I was approaching the pinnacle when I shouted, "CUM, CORRINE! CUM WITH ME! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!" Corrine exploded in a frenzy of spasms and contractions. Her pussy gripped me as I was shooting my semen into her. "CUM WITH ME, CORRINE!" We both came and came and came! Our orgasms melded into one glorious cacophony of sensations. Her orgasm fueled mine, as mine did hers. Eventually we melted into a heap of quivering humanity, our bonds growing stronger and stronger, as we relaxed into a haze of orgasmic bliss. Then we drifted to sleep.