Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My climax was fast approaching so I dropped my hand to the joining of our bodies and began to caress her clitoris with my thumb. She jerked as if she had received an electric shock, and she moaned as she redoubled her efforts to make me climax.

I reached the point of no return and mumbled "CUM" into my mouthful of breast. I increased the speed and pressure of my thumb against her clit, and I nipped her nipple with my teeth as I exploded into her spasming pussy. I thrust up into her as her thighs clamped against my hips. Her body shook and quaked as wave after wave of orgasmic contractions gripped her. I continued to thrust into her as I pumped my semen into her spasming pussy. Finally I pulled her forward and onto my chest, her body still quivering with the aftermath of her orgasm.

When her body had finally stilled I tipped up her head and said, "Good morning!"

"That was certainly SOME wake up! I had nearly cum before I was even truly awake! And then I needed to cum SO BAD!"

"You were a very good girl! What would you like to do today?"

"Could we go for a picnic along the beach?"

"What would you like to wear?"

"Something sexy, of course!"

"How about a bikini that I have bought for you?"

"Is it really outrageous?"

"It will show more of your delicious body than you have ever done in public before!"

"Oh, my!" she said as her nipples formed hard little points.

"Let's have a bite of breakfast, and then you can try it on."

We went to the kitchen and sat naked while eating some fruit and drinking our coffee. "So, what is this bikini like?" she asked, unable to wait until breakfast was over.

"It is white, so that it will contrast with your darker skin. And it is small."

"How small?"

"Very small!"

"Very small???"

"Yes, but I think your important parts will be mostly covered!"

"Mostly covered? What do you mean, mostly covered?"

"I don't THINK that you will be arrested."

"You don't THINK that I'll be arrested??? But I will be so exposed that I MIGHT be arrested???"

"I don't expect that you will be arrested, unless someone complains."

"You want me to go out on a public beach, so exposed that I MIGHT be arrested... if someone complains???"

"Well, I do have a cover-up for you to wear coming and going. We will probably need to get a few things at the store on our way."

"OK. Let's get ready."

We returned to my bedroom and I pulled out the bikini. "Are you KIDDING ME?"

The suit was three triangles of neon red cloth, each about 2" on a side, connected by red strings! The top would barely cover her areolae and nipples but would do nothing to cover her massive amount of tit flesh! And the bottom would cover her clitoris and little more, leaving most of her pubic hair exposed, with the string disappearing between her pussy lips and butt cheeks!

"Actually, I was planning to save this for a more 'adults only' venue. Here's the suit for you today." I pulled out a second bikini. It was made of extremely thin white nylon fabric. The top was formed by two fairly large pouches that would enclose her huge breasts. The bottom was a substantial triangle of fabric with a half-inch wide strip of fabric running through her pussy lips and between her buttocks.

I handed her the suit to put it on. Of course, her breasts are huge and more than filled the pouches of the top. Each pouch carried a massive breast, emphasizing their size and shape, enclosing the breast from the joining of her under boob to just above her areola. The fabric was so thin that her nipples and areolae were clearly visible through the fabric.

When she pulled on the bottom, the triangle covered almost all of her pubic hair and the half-inch wide strip sank between her pussy lips, causing them to bulge out on each side. It then disappeared between her butt cheeks. The bottom also showed the color and texture of her pubic hair through the thin fabric.

"Here is the cover-up." It was an open weave, crochet item with about one inch wide openings between the threads. It covered down to just below her hips. While it slightly obscured the view of her body, it certainly did NOT cover her up!

"I feel like I'm going out in public naked!" She said, but I could see that her nipples were fully erect and the lips of her sex were wet!

"Well, if you prefer that...." I said, trailing off.

"No, Master, this is what you selected for your slave to wear, so this is what I will wear!"

"Now, that's a good pet!" I exclaimed.

I pulled on a pair of swimming trunks and a t-shirt, grabbed my wallet and keys and we headed downstairs. We gathered a beach blanket, some water and some wine, and headed off to the store for the rest of our picnic supplies.

When we reached the grocery store, Corrine was reluctant to get out of the car, but I insisted. We walked up and down several aisles selecting food for our picnic. Corrine drew the attention of every man in the store, and most of the women, too. One teenage stock boy made little effort to hide the fact that he was following us through the store, or that he had an erection.

Corrine blushed furiously as we stood in the checkout line and the male cashier struggled to properly ring up our purchases while staring at Corrine's breasts. When we were back in the car she said, "I don't think that I have ever been so embarrassed!"

I asked, "Is your pussy wet?"

"It is absolutely dripping!" She confirmed. "You're going to have to do something about that!" She exclaimed.

We reached the parking lot at the beach and I parked at the far end of the lot. We walked together along the beach for quite a distance. Corrine was panting and moaning by the time I decided that we were far enough for a little privacy. I spread out the blanket and we settled down for lunch.

"Are you going to make me cum? Please, I really NEED to cum!"

"Let's enjoy our picnic now. Would you like to take off that cover up?"

Corrine looked around but did as I had suggested, pulling it up and over her head, exposing her nearly naked breasts and pussy to my view ... and the view of anyone passing by. I could see that her nipples were fully erect and begging for attention and her labia were engorged and thighs were very wet.

I gave her a bottle of water and said, "Pour this over your breasts." She did as I asked and the thin nylon fabric became totally transparent!

"You are SO BAD!" She said, nearly panting with sexual need!

I poured us some wine while she knelt on the blanket and prepared our lunch. If anyone were walking past while she was in that position, her bare buttocks and pussy lips would have been totally visible. Then we settled down to drink our wine and eat our food.

Corrine's nipples remained erect throughout our lunch. A few couples had passed by while we ate. From their vantage point, Corrine would have appeared naked except for the little white strings across her back. "Would you like to take off your bikini top?" I asked.

Her face showed astonishment, but her nipples crinkled into such hard points that I thought they might actually cut through the thin fabric. Without a word, Corrine reached behind her to pull the strings that held her top in place. Then she paused before shaking her shoulders to cause the fabric to drop into her lap.

Corrine was sitting on a public beach with her massive breasts fully exposed, wearing only tiny bikini panties that exposed her pussy lips and bare buttocks! "Play with your nipples!" I instructed.

Corrine groaned, and took a nipple into each hand. She began twisting and tugging on them far more forcefully than I would normally do. Her hips were pumping, rubbing her naked pussy lips against the blanket. The expression on her face was one of pure lust. She tugged and twisted her nipples even harder and she was moaning as she rubbed her pussy lips against the blanket.

Her eyes were totally focused on mine as she worked herself into a frenzy of sexual need. Harder and harder she twisted and tugged on her distended nipples, faster and harder she rubbed her pussy against the blanket. She continued on and on, pleading in her eyes, as she stimulated herself into an uncontrollable passion. She was pulling her nipples four or five inches away from her breasts as she twisted and tugged on them. I could see the wetness on the blanket where her pussy juices had soaked it. Still she tugged harder and pumped her hips faster.

Then I whispered, "Cum for me, Corrine! Cum and cum and cum. Cum hard for me! Cum!"

Her body jerked and spasmed. I could see the rippling contractions undulating across her abdomen. She came and Came and CAME! And she continued her orgasm on and on until she could no longer support herself and she collapsed onto the blanket and my lap. Still her body shook and quivered with the force of her climax.

I held her head in my lap and caressed her hair and back as her contractions slowly receded. I continued to hold and caress her until she had regained her sensibilities. Then she moved up to lie on my chest, her naked breasts caressing my bare chest. We lay together like that for a long time, soaking in the power of her magnificent orgasm.

When she finally moved again, she shifted her position to lower her head to my groin and pulled my rigid erection out of my swim trunks. She lowered her head and kissed the head of my cock before sucking it into her mouth. She was on a mission as she sucked and swirled on my cock, pumping both hands up and down on my rigid shaft. She took my cock deeper into her mouth until I could feel it pressing against her throat, but the angle was not right for her to take my cock down her throat. She sucked and swirled her tongue, she pumped vigorously on my shaft occasionally pulling her head off to twist both hands around the sensitive head. Again and again Corrine took my cock deep into her mouth, pressing my cock against her throat. Her efforts were not going to go unrewarded! My climax was building and building within me until I exploded into her suctioning mouth. My hips jerked as I shot blast after blast of semen into her mouth. Corrine moaned with pleasure as she swallowed every drop that I gave her. Even when I had nothing left to give, Corrine continued to suck on my shrinking cock until I collapsed back on the blanket. Then she moved next to me and gave me a deep, warm kiss that contained a taste of my semen.

Her warm breasts wrapped around my chest as she lay beside me while I recovered. After a while I was almost able to move and I suggested that we should get out of the sun before one of us got sunburn. "That would be you, WHITE MAN!" She said with a laugh.

Corrine pulled the open crochet cover up on, picking up the bikini top which she did not bother to wear. "You like this look?" She asked needlessly.

"You look beautiful!" I answered wholeheartedly. We gathered the remnants of our lunch and folded the blanket and headed back to my car. The afternoon was nearly gone and it would soon be time for Corrine to head back home.

As we got things organized for Corrine to leave I took a few minutes to link the control program for the remote controlled vibrator from my phone to hers. "I will tell you when you are to put this in. You may tell me if you are with a client or have a scheduled meeting and I will wait until you can be alone." Then I added needlessly, remember that you are not allowed to cum without my explicit permission!"

"Yes, Master! I remember and I will obey." She said with a smile.

Monday and Tuesday I played with the remote controlled vibrator a couple times but only on lower settings until Wednesday. I confirmed that she did not have any scheduled meetings or appointments, and then I told her to insert the vibrator and be prepared for what I might choose to do. I started it on a low setting and bumped it up to medium for a few seconds or a minute several times an hour. In the afternoon I increased the base setting to about 25% and bumped it up to 60 or 70% numerous times each hour.

During the dinner hour I increased the base setting to about 40% and bumped it up every five or ten minutes. I called Corrine after dinner to see how she was doing. "You're driving me crazy, you know! I never know when I am going to be doubled over with those intense vibrations!"

"I guess that I could help you with that!" I said as I turned the vibrator up to about 70% and left it there.

"Oh! My! God!" Corrine exclaimed.

"Why don't you go to your bedroom and take off all of your clothes?" I asked.

"As you wish, Master!"

"Now lie on your bed. You are NOT allowed to touch your pussy, but I want you to play with your sensitive breasts and nipples. Tell me what you are doing and what you are feeling. I will adjust the vibrator as we talk."

"I am gently moving my hands over my breasts, just dragging my fingers over my big boobs." I bump up the vibrations for several seconds. "My pussy is sopping wet and begging for your big cock!" I bump up the vibrations again, to a higher level and leave it there a little while longer. "I'm so horny! My pussy is throbbing with need! I'm tugging on my nipples now!" I bump up the vibrations to 100% and leave it there for several more seconds. "OH MY GOD! I NEED TO CUM SO MUCH!"

"What are you doing now and what are you feeling?:

"I'm tugging and twisting my nipples! I think that I will explode if I don't CUM SOON!" I turn the vibrator down to 10%. "WHERE DID YOU GO???" I turn the vibrator back to 50%. "Thank you! I NEED you to make me cum! I am tugging and twisting my nipples, I really want to cum!" I turn the vibrator up to 80%. "OH GOD! THAT'S SO GOOD! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!" I run the vibrator up to 100% and leave it there for over a minute. "PLEASE, MASTER? MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE?"

The vibrator has a short term 'turbo' setting. I have turned it back to 80% but am thinking about the turbo setting. "I need to cum so bad! I'm pulling and twisting my nipples like crazy! They're going to be sore tomorrow, but I don't care! I just want to CUM!" I turn up the vibrations to TURBO and Corrine screams.

"CUM FOR ME, CORRINE! CUM AND CUM AND CUM!" I hear her unintelligible moaning and other vocalizations as I know that she is experiencing a powerful orgasm that has been building all day. Again and again I hear "Oh!" and "Fuck!" and other indistinguishable sounds. Finally I hear her panted breaths.

"God! I needed that!" She said. "You can be a devious fellow sometimes! But you always make me cum so good!"

"I will see you at my house Friday night. Come naked." I said as we ended the call.

Friday evening Corrine walked through my front door, naked except for her collar and sandals. She slipped her shoes off and I asked her to turn around. I placed restraints on her arms with them crossed behind her back. This pulled her shoulders back and accentuated her huge breasts.

I moved to my recliner, sat down and leaned back, I was naked just as she was. "Come here, Corrine. I want to suck on your nipples." She struggled to find a position that she could maintain her balance and comply with my request. Finally she leaned forward from above the headrest, placing her nipples just above my mouth.

I took a nipple into my mouth and began to suckle on her tit. I used my hand to caress her other breast and nipple. I had not allowed her to cum since Wednesday, so she was already in extreme need of a climax. I feasted on her nipple like a starving man, and then I changed and began to suckle on her other tit.

I could feel her sexual need building within her. After satisfying myself on her breasts I told her that I wanted to lick her pussy. She worked her way forward, straddling the head of my recliner until her wet pussy was above my head. I grasped her hips and stroked my tongue along her dripping wet sex. Corrine fell forward without the use of her arms.

As I drank in her delicious feminine nectar, she found that her face was only inches from my cock. With a little bit of twisting and wriggling she was able to suck my cock into her mouth. I dipped my tongue deep into her flowing pussy, showing my appreciation for her efforts. I shifted her body downward a little bit to make her efforts somewhat easier.

In the process Corrine was able to slide my cock deep into her throat while I was lapping at her delicious pussy. When she began to struggle to move and get a breath I pulled her body up towards me. After a few deep breaths I moved her down onto my cock again. She took me deep into her throat and I pumped deeper into her throat for several strokes, then I pulled her up for a few more breaths.

My own passion was rising as we repeated this again and again. I continued to lick her pussy as she took my cock deep into her throat. I began to tweak her clitoris with my tongue while she was deep throating my cock. I could feel that my cock would soon explode so I began to focus on her clitoris licking it, swirling my tongue around her sensitive, distended nub, and finally sucking on that most sensitive little appendage.

Corrine's head bounced up and down on my cock, fucking her throat with my cock. I began to thrust forcefully into her spasming throat as I pumped load after load of my semen down her throat and into her stomach and I shouted "CUM!".

Her body jerked and shook as my cum poured down her throat and into her stomach. She was experiencing a most powerful orgasm as my cock filled her throat. I could feel that she had squirted her feminine fluids all over my face and her hips were pumping and rubbing her pussy firmly against me, fucking herself on my face!

Corrine's orgasm continued on and on and she bounced her head up and down on my cock, embedded deep in her throat. She finally began to struggle for air and I pulled her toward me. Her body was still spasming and quivering from the force of her orgasm. I released her arms and helped her stand on shaky legs. I returned my chair to a sitting position and invited Corrine to sit on my lap. She wrapped an arm around my neck and pressed her delicious breasts against me.

"What an orgasm!" she exclaimed. "It was as if time itself slowed down! I could feel every little thing! I could feel your cock moving in my throat and when you climaxed I could feel your cock expand as it shot your cum into my stomach! I could feel my breasts and nipples rubbing against your body! I could feel every stroke of your tongue and sucking lips on and around my clit! And I could feel my own body as each contraction gripped my core and my pussy clenched and opened! I could even feel the three distinct orgasms as each occurred in quick succession! It was AMAZING!"

We sat with Corrine on my lap. We talked about the past week, we talked about things that we would like to do in the coming weeks, and we talked about sex. "How do you do it?" She asked. "You keep finding new ways to push me out of my comfort zone and make me have explosive orgasms!"

"As I learn more about you, I find new triggers for your passion."

"Well, I don't care how you manage to do it, but I sure do appreciate it! I know that I've said it before, but I have the most powerful, explosive orgasms with you that I have ever had in my life! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She punctuated this with a deep, passionate kiss.

She continued to sit on my lap while we watched a movie, and we were both totally aroused by its end. I had originally planned on some gentle sex for bedtime, but Corrine literally dragged me up the stairs and into the bedroom. "DO ME NOW!" she instructed as she climbed onto the bed.

"Grab the headboard and don't let go!" I told her. Then I kissed her lips passionately.

I moved between her legs and spread them wide, fully exposing her wet pussy lips. Then I bent to my task, licking and sucking on her engorged lips. Corrine's hips were quickly humping up and down as she moaned for me to make her cum. I dipped my tongue into the slit of her pussy and gathered a mouth full of her nectar as I moved through her dripping wet pussy. Corrine was begging for me to make her cum. I dragged my tongue through her slit again and again. Her body was a rigid arch vibrating with her barely contained need to climax. I focused my mouth and tongue on her clitoris, licking and sucking on that sensitive bundle of nerves, and said, "Cum!"