Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I sucked on her clit, I slipped two fingers into her spasming pussy to stroke her G-spot. Her climax intensified as her hips vibrated and her thighs clamped against my head. I continued to suck passionately on her clit and stroke her G-spot, and her orgasm seemed to increase even further. Then I carried her legs high in the air as I moved to slide my rigid erection into her spasming pussy.

Corrine was in the throes of an extremely powerful orgasm as I drove my cock into her again and again. I could feel her pussy clamping down on my cock, gripping it and milking it. Her breasts were bouncing up against her face with the force of my thrusts. I had cum a couple hours before so my climax would not happen soon.

I pounded my manhood deep into Corrine's hot pussy over and over and over. Her orgasm continued unabated, her hips vibrating on my cock, her stomach undulating with wave after wave of orgasmic contractions. Her huge breasts were bouncing with every thrust. My climax was beginning to boil within me. "CUM HARD!" I shouted as I slapped her butt hard. Her body jerked and spasmed like never before as I drove my cock harder and deeper into her quaking body. I was approaching my precipice as I thrust into her even harder and faster. As my climax boiled over I slapped her butt even harder and shouted, "CUM HARDER! CUM! CUM! CUM!" Her body convulsed with the force of her orgasm as I blasted my life force into her spasming core. Again and again, I shot my essence deep into Corrine's body while she convulsed and gripped my cock to milk it for every possible drop. She was still riding wave after orgasmic wave as I collapsed onto her heaving breasts. I lay with my cock deep in her pussy as she continued to shake from the powerful contractions of her orgasms. Slowly her body began to relax, punctuated with occasional aftershocks of her orgasms. When she had settled, I slipped to her side and wrapped an arm and a leg over her. She had a beautiful smile on her face as we drifted off to sleep.

We awoke the next morning with the dried aftermath of our powerful coupling of the night before. Corrine had squirted powerfully more than once, and I had added my own ejaculation to the fluids that were now dried on our bodies and the sheets. A shower was definitely the first thing on the agenda!

After a delightfully stimulating shared shower, we dried each other off, and then we changed the sheets. I suggested that Corrine should do her exercises. "You love to watch me doing those exercises NAKED don't you?"

"You know that I do!"

As Corrine exercised she made sure that I had a great view of her pussy opening and closing, or of her huge breasts straining or being squeezed together. By the time Corrine was finished with her exercise regime, I was horny and hard. She was panting and staring at my hard cock.

I told her to lie on her back, I wanted to lick her salty perspiration from her body. I licked and sucked on her neck and throat. I licked and sucked on her breasts, and then her nipples. I licked and sucked on her abdomen until I reached her pubic hair. I reveled in her musky aroma as I buried my face in her pussy hair. Then I began to lick and suck on her labia before dipping my tongue deep into her pussy. Her hips were humping against my face as I lapped at her entrance and drank her nectar.

I licked and sucked on her clitoris as her body vibrated with need and she begged, "PLEASE!" When I slid my erection into her depths I said, "Cum." Her body jerked and pumped and flailed with the force of her orgasm. I lifted her legs onto my arms, giving me unfettered access to her sopping wet pussy and allowing me to play with her breasts and nipples.

I took her nipples between my fingers and tugged and twisted them with much less force than I had seen her use previously. I made sure that my cock was rubbing firmly against her G-spot with every thrust. Her climax continued on and on. Her vaginal muscles were contracting and gripping my cock as I thrust deep into her spasming pussy. I tugged on her nipples as I drove myself deeper into her quaking body. I said, "CUM!" and I could see and feel the increased intensity of her orgasm.

I pumped into her spasming pussy again and again, harder and faster than before. My own climax was building within me and I thrust ever harder and faster and deeper into Corrine's spasming depths. I was about to erupt when I shouted, "CUM, CORRINE!! CUM! CUM! CUM!" I began to shoot my semen deep into Corrine's core as her orgasm shook her completely. I pumped into her and poured my essence into her depths again and again and again. When I was completely spent, I collapsed onto her heaving breasts, keeping my cock embedded in her spasming pussy. Corrine continued to shudder from her ongoing orgasm, as I held her, my cock still resting in her quaking pussy. By the time my cock had shriveled and dropped out of her pussy, she had settled down to only occasional aftershocks of her massive orgasms.

I shifted my position and wrapped an arm and a leg over her beautiful body. Then we slept for a little while.

When we got up, I suggested that we should have taken her body measurements before she started her new eating plan, but since we had not, maybe we should now. Corrine reluctantly agreed; it would be nice to see the changes in her body as a result of her exercises and diet. I found a cloth tape measure and of course started with her bust. It was 47"!! Her waist was 31" and her hips were 40". I did not ask her weight, but estimated it to be close to 185#. We also measured her thighs and arms and her breasts. The circumference of her breast close to her body was 28"! Corrine was somewhat embarrassed by these numbers, but I assured her that her exercise and eating regimen would result in a substantial improvement... and that I still found her to be a truly sexy woman! "You just like my tits!" she replied.

"I certainly DO like your breasts, but as a total package I think that you are one sexy woman!" She accepted that with a blush.

Then we took a trip to the park and a walk around the lake. Corrine put on the short jeans skirt with the waist rolled up two rolls; this put the hem of her skirt about two inches below her pussy. She pulled on a tiny, spaghetti strap top that barely covered her areolae and nipples. Of course the fabric was so thin that they were clearly visible anyway.

I pulled out the anal vibrator and she bent completely over to give me access to her ass. I thoroughly lubricated both the vibrator and her anus, then pressed the vibrator into her ass. When I turned it on to the low setting, she moaned! She said, "You had better be planning to take care of my hungry pussy! I'm going to need it!"

"Let's see what opportunities present themselves." I said cryptically.

As we drove Corrine dipped her fingers into her wet pussy, then offered me a taste of her fresh pussy juices. I sucked on her fingers until they were totally clean, then she repeated the action. By the time we arrived at the park, Corrine was squirming in her seat. Her nipples were rigidly erect and completely visible through her thin top.

As we got out of the car I slipped my hand under her skirt and turned the vibrator up a notch. "OH!" She exclaimed.

We walked around the lake before heading towards the bench and table we had visited last week. The three young men spotted us and moved towards us. I nodded.

When we were all near the bench and table I asked, "Would you young gentlemen be able to assist us? We don't want the entire park to be able to view what we want to do! Of course you will have a ringside view, and you might even get to participate!" The young men all were enthusiastically nodding.

I instructed Corrine to lie on her back on the table. I reached under her skirt and turned the vibrator up further. The three young men were all gathered around us.

I flipped the front of her skirt up, completely exposing Corrine privates to the view of the three young men and she pulled her top down to completely expose her huge breasts. I arranged her so that I would be able to pump my cock into her while she could hang her head over the edge of the table.

The three guys were already rubbing their stiff cocks through their pants as they devoured her lush body with their eyes. "I am going to fuck my lovely companion silly. You three may watch. If you desire, you may each fuck her throat. If you do, you will follow her guidance regarding when you need to withdraw. You will announce when you are ready to climax and she will climax with you. Understand?" There were nods all around.

I rubbed my cock up and down in Corrine's dripping wet pussy slit. As I slid my hard manhood into her, the first young man stepped up and pressed his cock to her lips. She grasped his hips and guided him into her mouth. After the third thrust, she pulled him until his cock was embedded in her throat and his balls were pressed against her face! The look of awe on his face was not lost on the other guys. Corrine guided him into her throat again and again, and the young man began to establish a rhythm. I turned the vibrator up a couple more notches and pumped her pussy full of my cock. Corrine was humping against me and encouraging the young man to thrust faster and deeper into her throat. Then he exclaimed, "I'm cumming!" His hips jerked and pumped into Corrine's mouth and throat. Corrine moaned and spasmed as her own orgasm gripped her. She held his cock deep in her throat as she spasmed again and again until she finally released him and allowed him to withdraw. His cock was already going soft as he pulled back from her greedy mouth.

The second guy needed no encouragement to step forward. As he pushed his cock between her lips, I turned up the vibrator two more notches. Corrine was humping on my thrusting member. She immediately pulled him forward and completely into her mouth until his cock had entered her throat and his balls were firmly pressed against her face. This fellow was the least well endowed of the three and his cockhead barely entered her throat until his balls were tight against her face. However Corrine was on a mission! While she had just had her first orgasm, she NEEDED MORE! And she couldn't cum until he did! So she had him pumping into her throat again and again. When he would withdraw, she would suck and swirl on his little cock, then she would pull him deep into her mouth and throat again. It only took a few minutes and the second guy was moaning and saying that he was cumming! His hips were jerking and pumping wildly as Corrine held him deep in her throat. She was deep in the throes of her own orgasm as she forced him to keep pumping into her throat. When she finally encouraged him to withdraw his cock was completely shriveled and spent.

I turned the vibrator up further as the third guy stepped into place. His was a substantial sized cock and it was dripping clear fluids from his arousal. Corrine grabbed his hips and guided him way down deep into her throat.

I turned the vibrator up still another notch and Corrine moaned around the mouth full of cock. Then she began fucking her own throat with the young man's cock. She was in a frenzy of sexual need, even though she had just climaxed twice. I was pumping harder and faster into her pussy, taking my lead from her actions on the young man's cock. She NEEDED him to cum! She had him thrusting into her throat again and again and again and again before grabbing a quick breath. Then she did it all again. I was pumping into her pussy just as furiously. I could see that the young man was not going to last much longer when he groaned, "I'm cumming!" He jerked and thrust into her throat again and again as he shot his cum into her stomach.

Corrine moaned and spasmed, her abdomen rippled, and her pussy clenched around my cock. This was clearly the most powerful of her three orgasms. I turned the vibrator up to full power as I drove my cock deep into her spasming pussy again and again. Her orgasm continued on as my cock shuttled in and out of her spasming depths. The vibrations were being transmitted through the thin membrane separating the two chambers and my cock was getting the full effect of her vibrator. I redoubled my efforts, thrusting even harder and faster than before, driving my cock deep into her spasming core again and again. I was approaching the explosive point when I shouted, "CUM, CORRINE!! CUM HARD!! CUM! CUM! CUM!!!"

Her body erupted in a cascade of new, more powerful contractions which shook her to her very core as I fired blast after blast of my hot semen into her depths. Our orgasms continued on and on as I jerked and pumped into Corrine's spasming pussy and she vibrated from the intensity of her orgasms, spraying me with her female ejaculate.

I had spewed all of the semen that I had available, but I continued to thrust into her as her tsunami slowly subsided. I turned off the vibrator and allowed Corrine to relax and recover from her explosive climaxes. The three young men stood rooted to the ground, transfixed by what they had just experienced and witnessed.

When Corrine had regained her senses somewhat, she pulled her top up into position and I helped her down from the table. She wrapped her arm in mine as I said, "Thanks for your help! Perhaps we will see you again sometime!"

There were comments, "No problem!", "Glad to help!" And "Our pleasure!" which I was sure it had been.

As we walked Corrine said, "I can't believe that we just did that! In a public park! I let those three boys fuck my throat while you fucked my pussy!"

"Any regrets?" I asked earnestly.

"We didn't get arrested, so no regrets! Just thinking about it makes me horny again!"

"It is getting past lunch time, what did you plan for your lunch?"

"I had thought that I could have a salad with some protein added. Why?"

"We are out and about, so we could stop someplace to get lunch."

"I figured that I could come up with something like that almost anywhere."

"Good! There's a place close by that we can try."

We arrived at the restaurant and I helped Corrine out of the car. I slipped my hand under her skirt and turned the vibrator on again. Then I clipped the leash to her collar. "You know how you are to behave, right?"

"Yes, Master. I will keep my hands folded in my lap and allow you to feed me. I will be a good pet!"

"Yes, you are a good pet. A very good pet!"

I led her into the restaurant by her leash. Her skirt barely covered her pussy and her top really did not obscure her huge breasts at all! The hostess stared for several seconds as we approached. Finally she said, "May I help you?"

"Certainly. A table for two, perhaps in a somewhat secluded location?"

"Certainly! Give me a moment to see where we can best seat you. OK, please follow me."

As we walked through the restaurant, one could see other people stopping to stare at the spectacle of us. Corrine walked contentedly behind me, the leash from her collar in my hand and her ass cheeks just showing below the hem of her dress. Just before she sat down i slipped my hand under the back of her skirt and turned the vibrator up a couple notches.

The hostess had seated us away from the other patrons, so I told Corrine to pull her skirt up and show me her pussy. She paused a moment, but did as I had asked. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist, her breasts were pretty much fully exposed, and she was sitting with a leash attached to her collar.

Apparently the hostess had warned the young man serving us, and he made no obvious reaction to our situation. However his eyes were glued to Corrine's breasts!

"What may I get for you?" He asked, still staring at Corrine's huge, exposed breasts.

"Two lunch salads with precisely four ounces of grilled chicken, vinegar and oil dressing on the side. And two unsweetened iced tea."

"Certainly. It will be my pleasure to serve you!"

When he was gone I told Corrine to exchange seats with me. This would put her on the seat next to where our waiter would be standing. After we were settled, I made certain that her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her pussy was clearly visible. Corrine was blushing furiously but she made no objection.

I told her to take her ice water and pour some over each breast. While her top was providing a pretty good view of her breasts, I wanted it to be totally transparent. She did as I asked, and the cold water caused her already erect nipples to become diamond hard points. And the fabric of her top was now completely transparent and completely displaying her large, beautiful breasts.

When the waiter returned with our drinks, he had trouble speaking. His entire focus was on Corrine's breasts. As he prepared to set the drinks on the table, he looked down and saw her totally exposed pussy. He stood perfectly still, unable to speak, unable to move, his erection becoming more and more obvious by the passing second.

Finally, he shook out of his reverie and said, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" When we declined he reluctantly left.

He returned twice to give us updates on the status of our meal, taking in Corrine's body on each visit. When the meal arrived it was perfect. Of course our waiter spent as much time as he could in serving the food with his eyes mostly glued to Corrine. He checked on us twice more during the meal and gaped when he saw me hand feeding her. I asked Corrine for a couple dollops of her sweet nectar as my dessert.

I led her out of the restaurant on her leash, Corrine following obediently. Again, many patrons stared, both men and women. We laughed when we were in the car about the reactions of the patrons and our waiter. But Corrine informed me that she was nearly melting with sexual need, and I would need to take care of that very soon!

On our way home we passed a sporting goods store and I suggested that we should go in. Corrine moaned, but did as I asked. A young man offered to help us and his eyes were riveted to Corrine's essentially naked bust. I asked for some hand weights in progressive sizes: 5#, 7.5#, 10#, and 15#. He was happy to assist us. We were walking past the large exercise balls, and I had heard how good they were for building core strength. I asked him to demonstrate a few exercises on the ball that would strengthen the core. He lay on his back on the ball and moved around, doing some exercises. I asked if Corrine could try them, and he could correct any misunderstandings in how the exercises should be performed. When she lay back on the ball, her skirt pulled up, completely exposing her beautiful pussy. As she stretched her arms overhead, her breasts popped free of the minimal covering of her top. Corrine was lying on her back in an open store with both her breasts and her pussy fully exposed!

None of this was lost on the young man assisting us, but he didn't know where to look first! "Is she doing the exercise properly?" I asked.

The young man asked if he could touch her to correct her position, and I answered "Yes," before Corrine had a chance to respond. He adjusted her position somewhat, causing her skirt to ride even higher on her hips. When he tried to adjust her shoulders, he found that he was really just touching her massive breasts. Finally he suggested a video that would include all of the exercises that she would need.

When Corrine stood up, she nonchalantly tucked her breasts back into the nearly transparent top and allowed her skirt to drop back into position. He carried our purchases to the register and hung around until the sale was complete and we left the store.

When we were back in the car I asked, "Did you see that poor fellow? He couldn't decide where he should look first! Of course, he had an erection by the time we were ready to leave the store!"

"So did our waiter!" Corrine added. "But NOW YOU NEED TO GET ME HOME BEFORE I MOUNT YOUR COCK RIGHT HERE!!