All Comments on 'Corrupted Desire Ch. 02'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!

This is good. I like your stuff. The first time I read “Learning her Place”, I cried lol. Idk why. You do that push pull thing between sadists/masochists really well. If that’s even a thing. Anyway keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just what is Adam?

Was he spawned full formed or of a hunk of hellfire?

Is he an evil human soul that escaped Hell?

One of the original Fall Angels that fell with Lucifer?

Perhaps even the Adam from the Garden of Eden?

ComefindmeComefindmeover 2 years ago

Yeah, I tried to like this one too, but hard haaaaard pass. Making her fuck a married stranger was .. sick on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best incubus story I've read

Doombot80Doombot8012 months ago

End of chapter 2 and neither character is any closer to being even remotely likeable. I'm really trying to like this, but.. Here's hoping chapter 3 gets better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
951 Followers
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES