All Comments on 'Corrupted Desire Ch. 03'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
What was that?

What did Daisy mean that was probably the last good thing she ever does?.Does that mean Alex is going to do something to Daisy and cause her to break and maybe commit suicide.As for Jasmine one word comes to mind when it comes to her "Traitor",she basically stabbed Daisy in the back so she could be Alex's thrall,while Daisy lost all humanity.

If Daisy does end up commiting suicide,I wish she could come back as a Succubus and suck out Jasmine's soul and be a lifeless husk of a human and Daisy goes after Alex and rips out his Demon heart and eats it for what he did.This story was brutal and barbaric.

basicbrat181basicbrat181about 3 years ago

Any chance you’d make a chapter about Alex and Jasmines night I’m curious about what questions she’d have and the only getting to see his dick

marx810marx810almost 3 years agoAuthor

This one I can answer quickly lol. While there's a chance I might do this chapter in detail, it isn't likely. It was always designed to be something of a mystery. And the second book of Corrupted Desire will have a lot on how incubus/succubus powers work so there would be a lot of redundant information. But who knows, there's always a possibility.

basicbrat181basicbrat181almost 3 years ago

Damn just means I gotta wait for the second part to answer all my curiosity’s oh well I’ll just have to learn to be patient

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES