Corrupted Juices Ch. 04

Story Info
The undead drop in on Cody and Hector at the worst time.
2.4k words
4.75
3.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 -- Exposure

The flimsy wood of the door's wall frame can't take the continued onslaught anymore. After an only a barely audible cracking sound, wood splinters fly into the room along with the door itself.

Hector is buckled over Cody, lost in the aftershock of his orgasm. Cody looks around to see a slanted figure standing in the doorway. In his heavy haze, it's hard to focus his eyes on this guy. The heaving body is jerky in its motion but doesn't seem to be making a move to actually enter the room. Cody can feel a heavy gaze on him and returns it with his own. As his eyes are finally focusing, Cody notices the guy's bald head. In the dim light of the room, the guy's head, arms and upper body glisten slightly.

"Is he wet?" Cody thinks. "Did he come straight from the shower? No, it's not water. It's something else. Something... dark.

"It's blood!" Cody yells inside his head. "It's one of those bald zombies!"

A dull feeling of panic now grows in Cody's stomach as he lays there beneath Hector, his gaze fixed on this intruder. This zombie. His eyes grow wide as they take in more and more details of the body in the doorway. A gaping, circular wound covers the right pectoral muscle. Some dark blood can be seen around it but not the amount you'd expect from such a wound. The chest is otherwise clean, hairless and very pale. Almost see transparent.

"That almost looks like a bite," Cody thinks.

Small cuts are also covering its arms. They're slick with blood though. Somehow, Cody notices how that blood looks more red than the liquid on the thing's chest. Cody forces his eyes to go down further.

"This guy must've loved his cardio," Cody thinks. The body in the doorway isn't overly beefy with muscles. But he could see the tightness of the pale skin around the muscles beneath. The flatness of the stomach has Cody momentarily mesmerized.

Cody can't help gasping when his eyes finally focus on the zombie's protruding cock. Coming out of the zombie's groin is a thick, heavily veined shaft. Its swollen base has a dark red color and the skin there is showing clear signs of tearing. But further up it's as pale as the rest of it's body, looking tight and translucent.

"That has to be at least 12!" Cody thinks hazily. "It almost looks like it grew several inches from its body."

A fat, dark red mushroom glistens at the end of it. It appears to be completely coated in a translucent liquid, dripping down on a pair of very enlarged balls. They have a deep red color with dark veins running over them. The taut skin makes them look swollen. As Cody's eyes linger on them, he suddenly sees that the balls are twitching just slightly, pulling up towards the zombie's body in an uneven rhythm.

He looks back up and tries to see the face of the zombie. His breath stops suddenly when he sees it's missing a big chunk of his left cheek, showing his back teeth. His whole face is covered in blood, teeth included. Red, fresh blood. In the middle of that bloody mess, there are two milky eyes staring back at Cody. The placid look on the zombie's face shifts into a pleading one as it opens its mouth and lets out a low quivering sound.

"Nnngggrrreeeeeeeaaaggghhh"

Hector, reacting to this disturbing sound, turns around, opening his mouth to say something. Any sound is broken off though as he sees who, or what, is standing at the entrance to their room. Instead, "What the fuck?" comes out in a shaky whisper.

"It's one of those fucking zombies I told you about downstairs," Cody responds a little louder than he'd intended.

This last exclamation seems to have snapped the intruder out of his daze and he lunges towards Hector's back. Before Hector can react, the surprisingly quick zombie's on the bed and then on top of him. It wastes no time and immediately bites Hector on the shoulder as it straddles him from behind.

Hector screams as teeth penetrate his skin. He can feel blood running down his arm and he frantically tries to break away. He pulls up his arm and elbows the zombie in the ribs. This only results in heavy bucking by the zombie on top of Hector.

Underneath him, Cody was also trying to get away from them. But his head is now swimming in a pool of dope and panic. The weight of Hector and the zombie on top is pinning him in place with no chance of escape. He suddenly realizes Hector's cock is still inside him. "The sudden adrenaline of the attack must be keeping him hard!" Cody thinks.

Hector feels the pressure of the zombie's bite lose hold as it tries to get a better grip on him. He bucks his back in an attempt to shake the zombie loose and starts clawing his way further up the bed, over Cody and away from the zombie. As he does, he pulls himself out of Cody's ass with a small popping sound.

The sudden empty feeling cuts through the haze in Cody's mind a little. He feels less weight on the lower half of his body so he slides down in an attempt to escape. He turns his head to see if the coast is clear but the zombie is now on its knees behind him and between his legs. It's still trying to get at Hector again. Cody can only see its pale knees from below Hector but he realizes there's no escape that way.

A fresh bite lands in Hector's side this time and he jerks up his knee right into the side of Cody's head. Seeing stars now, Cody can't do anything but just lie there and hope he doesn't get sucker punched again.

The zombie pushes forward another couple inches, pulling itself further up Hector. Suddenly something heavy and cold slaps Cody's ass and he freezes, gasping. "Fuck dude, that was its cock that just touched my ass!" he thinks!

Above him, Cody can feel the zombie stop thrashing into Hector. A mere second later, his left ass cheek is groped by a cold, slick hand. It slides over him frantically and seems to start twitching as it finds his ass crack. Shaking fingers are making their way between them and suddenly stop completely when they touch Cody's hole. He holds his breath, not daring to move even one muscle. Pressure at his sphincter rises suddenly as Cody's body is slowly and jerkily penetrated by multiple fingers. His hot insides are slick with Hector's cum, so the new invaders hardly meet any resistance at all. His ass contracts around the cold fingers and Cody can hear a low gurgling noise somewhere above him.

"Nnnngruuuuuhuhurrggghhh!"

Hector tries to move again and the fingers inside Cody go away, leaving him with a sudden empty feeling, causing him to moan on his breath slightly.

"That's not supposed to feel good," he moans out to himself.

Suddenly Cody's legs are pushed apart by cold legs and he can feel the air touch his sphincter. Hector is pushed further over Cody as the zombie moves further between his legs. What can only be those huge balls are suddenly resting against the inside of his thighs and there is no denying the fast pulsing he can feel in them.

The zombie starts convulsing between his legs and cold, hard meat starts sliding through the very top of his ass crack and over his back. After only a few strokes, it seems like Cody's lower back and the top of his ass are coated in a thick liquid.

The haze in Cody's mind is somewhat lifted again as he realizes it's this thing's cock that it's thrusting at him. But the drugs were still very present in his body. He couldn't ignore the rush it gave him to feel it thrusting for his hole. The skin felt very smooth and slick. And the liquid on his skin is starting to give off a very pleasant, tingling sensation. Cody's state of mind changed from dazed panic to a low burning feeling of lust. At this moment, he's suddenly convinced there are no consequences. There's only the meat and his empty ass. The longing to feel full.

The liquid that had pooled on Cody's back was now running between his butt cheeks. Over his already used hole. All the while, hard meat was sliding through his glutes and over his back. From above him more low gurgling noises came but with a more begging quality.

"Nggggughhuhuggghhuuuuhh!"

But he didn't hear it, lost in a kind of lust that bordered on insanity. The zombie slips behind him in the loose sheets and it slides down behind him. Its cock is pulled down with it and slides its full length over Cody's hole in one smooth motion.

Only faltering for but a second, the zombie pulls itself back up. Its meat slides in between Cody's butt cheeks and over his asshole in one rough, juicy movement.

A strong shiver flows through Cody's body and he slowly breathes out, "Oh fuuuuuck!"

The struggling above him suddenly slows and Cody feels the zombie reposition itself behind him. It now seems less interested in climbing up Hector and more on grinding itself on Cody. In clumsy, jerky thrusts, he feels the zombie slide its meat all over his ass and back. As his mind struggles between lust and survival, his body makes an instinctive move. Cody arches his back, lifting his ass up.

On the following backward movement, the enlarged cock slides back over Cody's hole and as the thing thrusts its hips forward again, its mushroom hits Cody's asshole perfectly. He feels only slight pressure as his sphincter gives way. With a distinct popping sensation, the zombie's meat slides inside Cody and he screams. But he can't tell if he did so in pleasure or pain.

The zombie opens its mouth, letting out a loud guttural rumble. While doing so, it also lets go of Hector, who sluggishly crawls from between them. From the corner of his eye, Cody sees Hector slide down the side of the bed and slump to the floor. The zombie makes no move to go for Hector again and sinks down over Cody.

Cold, wet flesh comes down on Cody but he's now lost in the intensity of the cock head in his ass. The thing's hands grab him by the shoulders and he feels it pulling itself up him. While it climbs further up him, inch by inch of zombie cock are making their way into Cody's ass. He can feel the smooth texture of the undead cock's cool skin against his as it enters him.

Suddenly Cody feels a cold rush of air tickle his neck. Another rumbling noise is made right by his ear.

"Grrruweeeeghuuuhhh!"

Cody slowly turns his head. He's looking straight into big milky eyes, surrounded by blood and gore. The zombie's head is right next to his and it has a desperate, pleading look on its face. It opens its mouth again and starts clattering its teeth, tightened its grip and pulls itself all the way inside Cody.

His second sphincter gives way and the mushroom hits Cody's prostate full on as 12" of zombie cock are now inside him. The feeling of that impact burst from him as a low quivering moan.

"Mwoooaaaaaaaaaaah!"

The face in front of him lets go of a low sound on its breath, right back in Cody's face. He catches the heavy, coppery smell of blood.

As the zombie's pelvis now rests on his butt cheeks, those huge balls are hanging against the back of his legs. Cody feels them twitching and pulsating. Pulling up and then releasing down with an intensity that seems greater than what he saw before.

With a sudden jerky burst, the zombie starts pumping down on him. The thrusts are really short and really fast. Cody's prostate is being milked so hard it's driving him insane. He closes his eyes and fully gives into the madness. His body fully relaxes and the zombie seems to go into a frenzy. It tightens its grip on Cody's shoulders, cutting into his skin with its nails.

Cody opens his eyes again from the sudden pain, looking straight into those milky, pleading eyes. As he does, he feels the zombie loosen its grip on his shoulders. It starts going for long, smoother strokes instead of short, hard ones. This makes the zombie's balls slosh around heavily between Cody's legs and he can feel them rising up against him, pulling up to his ass. The pulsating feeling in them is now so intense that it's practically massaging Cody below his ass. This makes him involuntarily arch his back more, pushing into the undead invader.

The zombie's facial expression suddenly goes from the pleading desperation it's been holding, into mad glee. Cody tries to pull back from the face but the zombie tightens its grip again. It thrusts its hips into Cody increasingly hard now. On the last heavy thrust inside, it freezes and Cody can feel its cock start to spasm and swell inside him. The pressure the thing's balls created quickly dissipates as he can slowly feel them shrink.

"They're draining!" Cody realizes. "They're draining inside me! It's cumming inside me!"

Although the zombie is lying still, on top of him, Cody can still feel the shaft sliding further inside him. With an increasingly pulsating intensity he feels a kind of fullness that he's never felt before. Cody could clearly feel the strong jets of liquid being pumped inside him. Further and further up his body, the feeling went.

The face in front of him has now gone from an expression of mad glee to a placid stare that seemed to go right through Cody. Its mouth was slightly opened and Cody could hear fast, low breaths. Inside him, the pressure was still rising though. He still clearly feels spurt after spasming spurt of liquid filling him. Never in his life had he felt this full.

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees a figure rise next to the bed. Cody looks up and gasps as he sees Hector, slowly getting to his feet.

---