Corrupted Juices Ch. 03

Story Info
Cody's drive is postponed for another round with Hector.
3.3k words
4.64
2.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- Hector

By 6 pm, Cody arrives at his building and heads up to his apartment. As he walks in, he pulls his cell from his backpack. He sees that he got a message on Scruff and opens the app. It's some faceless profile.

"Hey hot stuff! DTF?" it reads.

Instead of deleting the message, as he more often than not does when those kinds of profiles message him, he goes to look over the dude's profile. His stats are all filled in at least. 6" 3, 198lbs, top, Latin. "Hmm," he goes to himself and decides to answer.

"Hey.. Do I know you?" Cody reacts dryly.

"Yeah, you should. Bred you just last weekend," came the swift response.

Cody unconsciously raised an eyebrow at that. His interest being peaked, he responded immediately with, "You got a picture?"

He immediately recognizes the man in the picture he gets sent. It's the Latin security guy from the party. As per usual, Cody had to revise the first few responses he drafted. He didn't want to come off too strong, so he ended up with the casual, "Haha, you up for another go?"

"Yeah, and a couple more after that if you can keep up with that."

"No problem in that department, my man," Cody answered with a smile on his lips and a blush on his cheeks.

"I'm at my friend's place. He's got some people over to fuck, but I'm not into any of them. Can't get the bitch from last weekend off my mind.

"Come over. We can hang and then I'll fill your ass up 'till you can taste my jizz in the back of your throat."

That last statement got Cody's dick semi-hard. He liked talk like that. He'd surrender his ass all night for the right power top who had a hot way with words.

His plans to drive up to Grand Lake shoot through his mind. "Driving that far after a busy day and at night doesn't seem like the best idea," he tells himself. "But if I'm going to go tomorrow, for tonight it would be better to be in a place where there's people," he further convinces himself.

Soon his hormones gain the upper hand and by then Cody has an address in his inbox, followed by a pic of a house. It's actually not that far. Seems like the house is only about a 15-minute bike ride away. His mind flashes back to the guy standing in the alley and he makes a mental note to only take the main, well-lit roads there. Maybe he could get this guy to drive him home afterwards. Or he could sleep there. Right now, he can't think too much about that. Hot, Latin juices are waiting for him. He has to get ready.

As predicted, after a thankfully uneventful 15-minute bike ride, Cody finds himself in front of the house he was sent a picture of. It's at the end of a cul-de-sac and is surrounded by trees and bushes. The plot of land it's on is pretty big and the nearest house is a good 50 yards away, offering the perfect setting for a residential party where a lot of people might be coming or going. As he walks up the lawn, he sees the door is standing open about 10". He hears techno music coming from inside and as he gets closer to the house, he can hear people talking but also picks up on some more primitive noises. There's obviously something going down here.

Not wanting to keep standing outside in the dark, Cody quickly makes his way to the front door and steps inside. He walks into a hallway where a bunch of cloth bags hang on hooks against the wall. 15 feet down the hall is another door, also standing ajar. On a small whiteboard to his right is a message.

"Bottoms undress. Keep on a jock and sneakers. Put the rest in a bag.

Tops can keep clothes on or use a bag too if you like."

Cody took an empty bag from the basket below the whiteboard and proceeded to comply with the sign. He hung up his bag and went into the house. The hallway goes on a little further beyond the door and seems to end up in a living room with a big couch and a huge TV playing porn without the sound on. A couple of guys are sitting on the couch. Each has another guy in a jock strap between his legs, sucking him off. On an armchair to the right were another couple of guys in jocks smoking a joint and watching the others. No Latin dude to be seen.

Suddenly, Cody hears someone whistling to his left, and he looks over into the kitchen of the house. Leaning against the island in the middle of the room is the Latin dude. They make eye contact and the sly little smile that appears on his face is melting Cody's insides right there on the spot. He looks even hotter fully dressed. Black truckers cap, white t shirt, black jeans and white sneakers below that. Cody can see the guy's pecs through the t shirt along with two hard nipples. This sight gets a twitch from his cock. "Hey hot stuff, I'm Hector and this here is Jim. He's our host for the evening."

Cody walks into the kitchen. "Pleased to meat you Jim," he says to the host, then turns to Hector. "And excellent seeing you again. I'm glad to finally know your name.. Hector," he says with a sly smile of his own. "I'm Cody."

He walks up to Hector, who takes Cody by the arms and brings him in for a kiss. After about a minute of this, Hector spins Cody around and puts his arms around him. Cody immediately feels the pressure of Hectors overstuffed jeans against his ass. But Hector just picks his conversation with Jim back up like they were never interrupted. "But yeah, people are definitely acting weird, man. Also, there are reports on the TV about fights on the west side of town."

Cody interjects here with the story about the video he saw on the interns phone and the guy in the ally he encountered on his way home earlier. Casually, he asks, "Should we really leave the door open, with stories like that going around?"

Right then somebody in the other room screams and there's a small crash. Cody just about jumps out of Hector's arms, but they stay firmly around his waist. Loud laughter follows the commotion.

"Everything OK over there?" Bill yells as he walks over to the living room.

"Yeah, the ice was a little unexpected!" somebody yells, giggling.

Bill stops in his tracks and turns back around to go back to his original spot. "They're noisy tonight" he says to Cody. As he passes by, Jim hands him the blunt he'd been smoking. Cody happily accepts and takes a drag. "Anyway," Bill says. "I'm expecting more people and the open door is kind of my thing, so I think I'll leave it open. You've got someone with you to keep you safe anyway." As he says this last part, Bill winks at Hector, whose response is to begin kissing Cody's neck. This being one of his tender spots, Cody's pushes his ass up against Hector's crotch, massaging him softly.

While his two guests are momentarily wrapped up in their embrace, he rummages in his pockets for the little bag he procured earlier. He always keeps some MDMA handy when he's having one of his parties. He only offers this to his friends or regulars though. Just to give the evening that extra kick.

Hector had been his go-to security guy at his parties for several years now, but he didn't really join in very often. Bill knew of only two occasions when he had actually known Hector to show up ready for action. And both times, the lucky bottom was someone that Hector had had his eye on for some time.

A couple of months ago, Hector had told Bill about an otter bottom he had seen at another guy's party the week before. According to Hector, this guy had been taking cock back and front for over two hours straight, taking load after load. Bill knew his friend had a preference for the more prolific bottom. As more stories followed he knew it was only a matter of time before Hector would bring this horny little fucker over.

He finds what he was looking for in his back pocket at last and spills some out on the counter top. As he's making two lines from the white powder, Bill looks at his two guests on the other side of the kitchen island. They're both still very much entranced by each other. "Here," Bill says with a big grin on his face. "Take a sniff of this boys. Special gift from me to add a little extra flavor to your night."

Hector lets go of Cody and takes a rolled up dollar given to him by Bill. The line goes up his nose smoothly and the whole sight is pushing Cody's buttons just right. He locks eyes with Hector while slowly taking the dollar from him. As he does, their fingers touch and he lingers ever so slightly, feeling the skin texture of Hector's finger with his own. This small, innocent touch is sending shivers down Cody's spine.

He bends down to go for his own line and breathes in deep, running the dollar bill over the line. As he watches the white powder disappear into the straw, he starts to feel a slight sting in the back of his nose, followed by a tingling feeling that quickly turns into a warm, comforting throbbing. Cody's not really one to get high every weekend. Or even every month for that matter. But on special occasions, he has been known to partake in the party favors.

The warm feeling starts spreading all through his body and Hector puts his arms around him again. The sensation of Hector's hot skin on his body causes a shudder throughout him. Hector picks up on this and tilts Cody's head back. Their lips touch and they start to kiss deeply, their bodies rubbing up against each other. Cody can now clearly feel Hector's cock swelling in his jeans and starts putting extra pressure there with his left butt cheek.

"Come on, follow me." Hector says and takes Cody's arm as he leads him back to the hall where he opens a door on his right.

Up some stairs they go, ending up in a dimly lit hallway. There are a couple doors left and right. Hector looks around and says "The doors are all closed, so all rooms are taken. I want a room alone with you, so we'll hang here for a while. I'm sure it won't be long." He pushes Cody against the wall to their right and starts kissing him again. He feels Hector's hand sliding behind him, going over his back and down to his ass.

"Damn man," Cody breathes out in ecstasy. "We could just go right here if you really wanted to."

Hector squeezes hard, pulling Cody against him. "Nah-ah, you're gonna wait," he whispers. "I told you, I want you all to myself. This means nobody looking either."

A loud crashing noise can be heard from downstairs, but it only slightly registers in the pair's ears. They've already started kissing again. A finger has found its way to Cody's hole and starts circling his sphincter. He can't help but gasp. Hector brings his hand up and says sternly, "Suck my fingers bitch."

Cody takes his hand and puts the index and middle finger into his mouth, making sure the two digits are nicely lubed up. Hector takes his hand back brings it back down to Cody's ass. He smoothly slides them in all the way and starts swirling them around slowly.

"I'll just have me a little taste," he grunts while looking Cody in the eyes.

Cody arches his back to meet the pressure Hector is creating in his hole. The slow moment around his insides is having an intoxicating effect on his mind and he starts rocking back and forth very slightly.

A few seconds later there's some loud yelling back and forth, followed by a few more seconds of silence, then someone screams. Hector breaks away from Cody and sighs in frustration. The sudden emptiness pulls Cody out of his haze and he follows Hector's frustrated gaze down the stairs. Right before he can say something, the door to the furthest room on the left opens and three guys walk out naked and giggling.

As they pass Cody and Hector, one of them says "All yours boys," and they head downstairs. Hector pulls Cody away from the wall and to the now vacant room. As Hector closes the door after Cody enters, another scream can be heard from downstairs.

"They're wild as fuck down there," Cody says dizzily as he sits down on the bed. His head's spinning lightly from the line he did earlier and he feels more comfortable in a sitting position right now. The covers have been thrown off and there's a thick smell in the room of incense mixed with sex. There are several lit candles on a cupboard and a few dimmed lamps have been placed in the room.

Hector doesn't say anything. He stands in front of Cody and takes off his t shirt. Cody can see a thin trail of pubic hair running from Hector's navel down into his pants. Cody reaches out his arm and runs a finger over it.

"This wasn't here last weekend," he whispers.

Hector takes his chin in his hand and tilts Cody's head up. "Open your mouth," he whispers back.

He lets go and starts unbuckling his belt. Even as he's taking off his jeans he just keeps looking Cody in the eyes while he's sitting there with his mouth open. Hector's boxers drop to the floor and Cody is greeted by those 8" of meat. It was already rock hard and veiny. The swollen cock head pointed straight up and away from Hector's large balls. A slight sweaty smell hits Cody's nose which is kicking his lust into overdrive.

Hector's hands go around Cody's head, and he pulls him closer. A potent cocktail of hormones and chems is coursing through his body, and he's ready to devour every inch of Hector's meat.

"Suck me, perra," Hector breathes out in a low voice.

Cody doesn't need to be told twice. He grabs Hector's cock in his hand to direct it towards his open mouth. As he does, he feels it throbbing. A big drop of precum is growing on the cockhead. Cody sticks out his tongue and starts massaging the precum over Hector's hard cockhead. This causes even more precum to flow out of Hector and he can feel shivers going through the man's body.

He follows this up with quickly taking almost the entire length of Hector's hard meat down his throat. Cody relaxes his throat muscles and lets Hector slide in further until his nose is touching a flat, hard stomach.

Hector takes this as his cue and starts thrusting his hips back and forward in a slow but steady movement.

"Shit man, you've got mad skills," Hector moans in a low, breathy voice.

After only a couple of minutes of what Cody is hoping to be the performance of a lifetime, he's pushed back onto the bed roughly. "Turn around and lay on your stomach," Hector says softly but firmly.

Cody happily complies and assumes the position. Seconds of anticipation tick by, seeming like a lonely eternity, while he's waiting to feel Hector's body on top of him. All he can hear behind him is some soft rustling noises as clothes are being taken off and falling to the floor.

Soon enough he feels Hector's weight on the bed and a moment later the man is on top of him, pushing his legs apart with his knees. This time, Cody hasn't been fucked by a multitude of cocks in advance, so he wonders if there will be any pain. As he feels his little chemical booster running through his body, he's sure there won't be any real issues there.

"I want to feel you slide inside me Hector," he says almost whispering.

Hector starts kissing Cody's neck, but he's still just rubbing his meat between Cody's butt cheeks. He hears him spit and suddenly there's a hand in front of his face. "Spit!" Hector demands.

Again, Cody complies immediately. The noise that follows the withdrawn hand registers in Cody's ears as Hector juicing up his dick. Only a second later he can feel hot, rising pressure at his hole as Hector starts pushing himself against his body. Cody arches his back, pushing his ass out slightly, and starts backing up onto Hector's thrust. After only a little initial resistance, Hector pushes in his mushroom smoothly and Cody's face drops to the mattress as he releases a low breathy moan. The penetration is slow but smooth. After only a couple more endlessly relaxing breaths, Hector's pelvis is resting on Cody's butt cheeks.

He leans in and whispers in Cody's ear "Get ready for it hot stuff."

Hector starts lightly grinding into Cody, keeping his dick as deeply buried into him as he can. Slowly, the strokes start getting longer, pulling out further a little more every time. The feeling of Hector's smooth, hard meat sliding into him is sending him into ecstasy.

As Hector dives back in, thrust after thrust, he's hitting Cody's prostate in exactly the right way. These starts sending out waves of intense pleasure through his body. He starts moaning louder on his breaths out. Hector starts picking up speed and soon he's jack hammering Cody like there's no tomorrow, who in turn starts moaning louder and louder.

"Oh my God, Hector. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" blasts out of his mouth unexpectedly. He's not usually this loud when getting plowed but the line up his nose seems to have melted away the last inhibitions he might have had.

Hector's matching him step by step in the moaning department, also throwing a few exclamations in there like "Take it perra!" and "Yeah! fuck yeah!"

Sweat was dripping off of their body's in heavy drops. They were lost in each other and in their instinct to breed, bodies sliding against one another as if they were covered in oil.

A loud crashing outside the door is followed by a frantic banging on the door to the room they're in. Cody and Hector are brought out of their haze enough for the rhythm to falter just slightly. "Don't stop fucking me!" Cody moans breathlessly. "I want your juice in me, Hector."

Grunting, Hector picks his pace back up. But the banging at the door intensifies and it sounds like it's going to fly off of its hinges. Hector turns around and yells, "Fuck off asshole!"

In a moment of silence, a rough breathing can be heard on the other side of the door. It almost sounds like someone is sniffing the door. "Hey, fuck off man! Not cool!" Cody yells.

This triggers another fit of rage in this dude because the banging at the door recommences but even harder than before. Heavy grunting can now be heard from behind the door too. The sound has a definite pleading quality to it.

From above him, he hears Hector cry out, "Oh shit, fuck, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!"

Cody feels a hard, pulsating feeling in his ass as Hector shoots a load in there.

---