Corrupting a Daughter of Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course!" I said, but it was far from the truth. Whatever that woman had done to me was beyond anything I had ever experienced. In that brief moment, it felt like my whole body was alight with pleasure. Even now, barely able to stand, chained to a wall like a common slave, I felt the waves of pleasure I had felt in the brief kiss dripping down my thighs, soiling my holy garb. Worse still, I knew I needed more. I craved it. I would die without it. But I couldn't let Syverri know. I wouldn't let her have that satisfaction.

"Good," Syverri purred, "your mind is still intact. There are some that can't even survive that first dose of my power. It ruins them. Robs them of all thought and reason. Those I use to keep my hordes happy."

I didn't know what she meant by that. Didn't want to. Did I?

Syverri moved toward me, a dangerous glint in her midnight eyes. "All things must balance out, sweet Daughter. Pleasure and pain are not two separate masters. They are two aspects of a singular whole. Now that you have tasted the sweat, you must endure the bitterness. Do it, and I might yet again reward you."

"Yes, Syverri."

"That is mistress Syverri," The infectious woman said, her hand tracing its way down my side to my waist.

Grab my ass. Spread me apart for your pleasure, a strange, foreign part of me thought. The thought was jarring. I had never thought of any such worldly desires before, even before joining the Monastery.

Syverri's fingers danced lightly against my hip, causing me to shake with desire. She laughed at how her smallest movement elicited such a drastic response. "No, pet," She hissed, kissing the side of my cheek teasingly, "You have already tasted of me enough today. What I do now will rob you of that joy."

Even as she spoke, the hand on my hip moved instead to my waistband. With a movement that showed great practice, she pulled my tights down to my knees, leaving my ass and pussy bare. Her hand then went to my holy robe, which she pulled on hard. The movement pulled me into my choker, cutting off my air. I tried to gasp, but my breath caught in my chest. Syverri did not relent, though. If anything, she pulled tighter. My head started to pulse as blood rushed to my brain. Still, Syverri pulled harder. The edges of my vision started to blur as my lungs burned, only for air to finally fill them as a loud ripping filled the amphitheater.

Looking down, I saw now that Syverri had torn the front of my robe off me entirely, leaving my chest bare save for my monk wrappings. She tossed the triangular fabric to the floor like an enemy flag that she had torn from its mast. She then pulled my wrap away from my body. I felt my breasts swing free, no longer supported. I shivered, wanting desperately to cover my nakedness, but the manacles kept me trapped. It was humiliating to sand before this unearthly beauty with my tits and ass sloppily exposed, my tights restricting my movements even more now that they hung from my knees.

"My servants will love you just like this," Syverri said, standing back to admire her handiwork, "They love it when they get to humiliate a new initiate. They love watching her slowly start to change from cold and resistant to an eager slave. I am going to enjoy watching them make a mess of you. Whenever you scream or moan, twist or thrust, I want you to know I am watching, my new plaything."

With that, Syverri walked away into the darkness.

For what felt like an eternity, I stood alone, still chained to the wall, dread causing me to question what I had just agreed to. Was it too late to back out? In my heart of hearts, I knew it was, but even if it was not, I would not bend. I was doing this for Dani and my fellow sisters. My sacrifice would protect them.

Even as that thought crossed my mind, I saw several shapes making their way toward me. When they stepped into the light of the strange crystal above, I let out a horrified scream.

"No, no, no!" I screamed, "Mara no!"

The figures were heedless of my protests. They continued to make their way to my end of the dark amphitheater until they were mere meters away. Orcs and Goblins. About ten of them. Unlike the ones I had met previously who had worn armor and rags to cover themselves, these stood in nothing but their tough, monstrous skins. Massive cocks swung between their legs, all of them erect. The orc who stood directly in front of me clutched a key.

"Glad you were worth the trouble, fresh pig whore," It said, its cracked lips curing to show its horrible mouth of fangs and tusks, "I will enjoy fucking you until you scream for me to never stop."

"She's fresh, Tic," a goblin to my left said, sniffing the air, his fishlike eyes bulging as he did, "Never known a man this one. She smells ripe."

"I'll be the judge of that," Tic said. Closing the distance between us, he pressed his face against mine, snarling. His rough hand grabbed onto one of my exposed breasts. He rolled it across his calloused hands, assessing it. I was horrified to find the contrast between his coarse skin and my own delicate skin was electrifying. He allowed his fingers to flit to my nipple, rubbing it as if it were a flower he had plucked. He needn't have bothered. Both of my nipples were already hard as rocks, betraying the paradoxical pleasure I felt as I stood there chained, a slave for their voyeuristic pleasure. Tic gave a satisfied grunt before his other hand explored my now dripping pussy. Without so much as a warning, he shoved two of his fingers inside me. He was met with no resistance. If anything, my body welcomed him inside as I curled around his probing fingers.

"The bitch is ready to be bred," Tic said, pulling his fingers out of me and showing their glistening wetness to the others.

Unable to deny it, but still wanting to fight, I did the only thing I still had the power to do. I spit at the org. The spittle caught him on the side of the face. His nostrils flared dangerously at this. turning back to me, he placed the hand that had not been inside me over my mouth. With his thumb and forefinger, he pushed against my cheeks as he said in a deadly snarl, "Open."

With no recourse, I did as I was commanded and opened my mouth. Tic shoved his still glistening fingers into my mouth. Even as I was forced to taste myself, a strange desire started to well up within me. Though I was being humiliated by this orc, I couldn't help but feel a rush at the same time. I could almost feel Tic pressed up against me as he forced me to lick my fluids off of his fingers.

Though I had accurately noticed how rough orcs were when I had first seen them, I had not appreciated what was just underneath that rough exterior. It was not just brute strength that these creatures possessed, but pure, raw power beyond that of a mortal man. I could feel it in Tic's chiseled abs as he drew closer, forcing his fingers further down my throat. It was obvious in his massive arms and chest that were now mere millimeters from my own. It was even noticeable in the tips of his fingers, which despite being bigger than most men's were also more deft as they parted to let my tongue clean the secretions that had dripped down between them.

Satisfied, Tic pulled his now thoroughly clean fingers out of my mouth and wiped the spittle from his face. He then rubbed what remained of the sticky saliva between my breasts, the cool fluid making the hairs on the back of my neck prickle with a strange euphoria. He then took the key in his hand and used it to unclasp me from the chain holding me to the wall. I fell forward non-too-gently onto the arena sand, my hands barely able to catch me, still being chained to my collar.

"Get that ass up in the air," Tic roared, "I'm going to fuck you until your knees buckle and you collapse from unfettered lust."

Clumsily, I did my best to raise myself up, knowing defying the aroused orc would only result in further humiliation. It was difficult, though. Having my hands bound made balancing much harder, never mind that having my tights half-off made certain motions impossible. Eventually tiring of waiting, Tic grabbed my ass on either side, steadying me as he pulled my now dripping pussy to his waiting cock. Once the head of his orcish member had slid past my lips, he began thrusting into me with as much force as he could muster. With each rhythmic slam, his cock would fill me completely, a sensation that was almost painfully tight while sending elation coursing through my body in equal measure.

Soon enough, I was thrusting back on him, wanting him to fill me with as much of his monstrous cock as I could take. It was only after I grew accustomed to being deflowered that I realized that I had been moaning like a whore the entire time. Words I had not ever dared to utter were spilling from me as if I were a punctured whine skin.

Even as he continued to plow into me, I heard myself saying, "Oh Mara, fuck me. Fuck me just like that. Oh, Light above. I can't take this. Please. Please, fuck me until I come. Make me your slave. Your slut. Your whore." Knowing there was no going back from what I had said, I instead looked up at the honorific seating where I knew I would find Syverri sitting, watching. Meeting the demoness's eyes, I screamed, "That's right, Syverri. If you ever truly break me, I will be everything you could ever ask for. I will worship every inch of that body. I will let you do even more to me than this orc is. But you'll never do it. You'll never break my will."

I could swear I saw Syverri open her legs to start playing with herself as I said this. It certainly got Tic going. He snatched a handful of my golden hair up and pulled it, forcing me to arch my back as I was forced to stare at the ceiling while the orc began ramming into me even faster. I could feel his cock twitching in my wetness, ready to release its load.

I wasn't able to appreciate how aroused Tic was for long. Another figure, a goblin this time, now stood before me, his greenish-white member swinging hypnotically as he pushed it up against my lips. There was a faint stench to it that had me pressing my lips closed, refusing to accept this new foreign body into my own. Tic must have known what I was doing, because he smacked his hand against my ass hard, his cock continuing to turn me into a sopping mess. I let out a cry from the pleasure and the pain that was quickly muffled by the goblin's penis.

"That's right, priestess. Taste my cock. Suck me dry. I will have you choking on my cum soon enough."

Even as I began to bob my head up and down along the length of this goblin's cock, I felt others form around me. Though I could not see, I felt my hands being pried open, the pleasure of Tic's thick length having forced them closed from sheer orgasmic pleasure. Even as my fingers were spread, two thick cocks were stuffed into my hands. The implication was clear. Obediently, I began stroking these new cocks even as I sloppily sucked off the goblin in front of me as Tic fucked me like a penny whore at a dock. Slowly but surely, the world around me became a blur as my own pleasure built to unfathomable levels. It took hot splashes of cum landing on my back and thighs for me to realize that the other monsters were jerking off to the sight of me being stuffed like a deprived slut. Hot sticky cum landed on the bridge of my nose and in my hair as well. Tic and the goblin shared a look before thrusting into me as far as they could go before spilling their loads inside of me. All of this was too much for me. I let out a muffled cry of euphoria as my own orgasm stole what little strength I had left.

Tic and the goblin pulled away from me, letting me fall on my face as cum dribbled out of my mouth and pussy. It took a whole minute for me to cough my way to some semblance of lucidity. When I looked up, I saw Syverri looking at me with a wide, hungry smile.

"Time for round two, pet," She cooed, one of her hands idly fiddling with the now exposed folds of her cunt as the other hand held her skirt to the side, "Switch. I want to see this whore begging me to break her again."

Absurdly, I felt myself smile at Syverri. Though I knew she was planning or breaking my will, I could sense that I had somehow passed her first few tests. I had not broken yet, nor would I until I learned the truth of what had happened between her and Dani and how I had gotten tangled in the mess. She could take my pride. She could claim my womanhood as hers or a tool for pleasure for her servants. None of it would shake me. I had a reason to stay strong. I needed answers, and that I knew would keep me sane. The thought warmed me, even as the next orc's cock shoved its way into my cum filled cunt.