Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 01

Story Info
A theft of our lives side-story.
26.5k words
4.81
17.8k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,103 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. This is a multi-part story containing various sex acts between adults, including incest, oral, bisexual, coercion, corruption, and cuckolding. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral, illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are 18-years old or older. All rights reserved.

Author's Note: I found it necessary to break this second chapter into two parts. This is a previously unposted side-story to the Theft of Our Lives series, normally found in the Non-Consent category. It helps if you're familiar with the back story, but it's not essential to following this chapter. New material will be forthcoming soon.

COMPLETING THE ASSIGNMENT

Kellen stayed the night at the Bradley household on Thursday, capping a week of sexual discovery and licentiousness for Anja with a last night of continuous, exhaustive, and richly fulfilling sex, with the captivated matron fucking and sucking our inexhaustible, well-hung youngster on the big walnut desk in Frank's study and then in her marital bed.

By the end of the night, Kellen took his adoring married sex pet on the kitchen table after a sensuous morning shower featuring our skillful son playfully strumming Mrs. Bradley's responsive clitoris with his soapy fingers, accompanied by her contented low moans marking multiple orgasms.

Tim and his father returned Friday afternoon and not long after dinner Kellen's vacationing friend showed up at our door looking to play video games, share fishing stories, and generally catch up with his happy buddy, staying overnight mistakenly thinking his parents might want some time alone.

Emma played it cool, ever the responsible parent when Kerri or Kellen's friends spent the night by providing snacks while seeing to their needs but otherwise staying out of the way. Suspiciously, however, she didn't hesitate to allow an indiscreet gap to form at the top of her robe when bending to say 'goodnight.'

With the guys sitting low in their gaming chairs, the subtle dip granted Tim a generous view of her deep valley of cleavage - an abundance of luscious flesh she knew he longed to see and which she intended becoming familiar territory for the fortunate youth.

At the Bradley's, alone time was the last thing Anja wanted when sending Tim out the door, understanding his illicit future under the designs of Kellen's wayward mother, but also appreciating her devoted son's impulse to aide his parent's struggling relationship.

Fortunately, Frank retired early to his study, and a smile crossed Anja's face at the erotic memory of sucking off her 18-year-old lover in her husband's favorite leather chair, or Kellen throwing her onto Frank's desktop just last night, fucking her soundly leaving sweat marks and a glop of sticky jism on the shiny surface she cleaned off just that morning.

The next morning was Saturday, and Emma had an agenda to seduce Tim Bradley. That meant taking the necessary steps to see it through by getting certain people out of the house. Clever as always, she arranged through Hank for me to travel for the weekend on business.

Sadly, it wasn't out of concern about cheating on me to my face, as that ship had already sailed. Instead, my prescient wife simply worried her inexperienced mark might be intimidated thinking I was in the house when she hit on him and didn't need that added complexity.

After breakfast, shooing Kerri out the door to visit a friend - actually our daughter's idea after holing up for a week during exams, Emma concocted a ludicrous scavenger hunt for Kellen disguised as a series of errands taking him out of the house and all over town for a few hours.

Kellen knew the deal, but the key was he couldn't tell Tim he was leaving, with Emma fearing his responsible friend might return home sooner than planned if he knew his buddy was gone, and that he'd likely stay if he thought it was just for a short while.

With that in mind, Emma waited until Tim was in the locked in an online video game battle before sending Kellen out, hopping into the shower for a refreshing rinse in conveniently setting up her ruse.

Donning the same brief robe worn the morning she first drew Kellen into our lair of family debauchery - a boudoir number normally reserved for the privacy of our marital bedroom, Emma meandered down the hallway to our son's room with her hair still wet, the belt loosely tied, and only ivory French-cut lace panties beneath the scant garment.

Standing in the open doorway, she found Tim dressed in his usual shorts and t-shirt, still playing the video game and wondering what became of his pal.

"Oh, Tim," Emma exclaimed with a well-played start, leaning provocatively against the door jamb feigning surprise, and crossing her arms under her generous bosom, not to cover the giant mounds, but to surreptitiously lift them for better viewing.

"Huh, um, Mrs. Tyler. I'm just playing a game and waiting for Kel, but I'm not sure where he went," the good-looking youth explained, breaking away fearing he might be in trouble and startled by the sudden appearance of his buddy's conservative mom dressed so provocatively.

Looking her in the face from across the room, Tim's striking sapphire blue eyes irresistibly trailed lower to Emma's chest, then quickly lifted again to her smirking countenance before he was busted, not realizing it was too late.

"That's okay, Tim. I sent Kellen on some errands for me. I didn't realize you were still here," she prevaricated, shifting on her feet pretending to be calm when inside she was terribly nervous, with her nagging morality leaving her conflicted and uncertain if she could carry through her plan.

Sure, she thought Tim was cute - even desirable, and after every disreputable act she'd performed with old men at Hank's bidding, sex with an attractive 18-year-old, other than Kellen, of course, had a certain lascivious appeal.

Nonetheless, our whole family knows Tim Bradley as a good guy and respectful of his elders, so the thought of luring him into her bed was disturbing, even with her moral compass in tatters.

While Emma didn't particularly like the idea of corrupting him, she was committed to leading him into temptation, facilitating the more important goal of sustaining Kellen's secretive sexual relationship with Tim's mother. At the same time, it propelled Anja's further descent into promiscuity at the behest of my degenerate boss.

Hank still hadn't explained why he was making Emma and Kellen corrupt the kindly woman, and in the end, it didn't really matter. We assumed he had a reason, and that was enough. Emma was beholden to follow through, so we didn't question his motive beyond that.

"He's just a deviant SOB," she decided when first telling me of her assignment a week earlier. "Who knows what warped thoughts he has running around in his perverted mind?"

So, Emma undertook this necessary task as a gambit for meeting Hank's scurrilous demand.

Since protecting our family was paramount over all other considerations, that overarching goal eased her troubled conscience, including about standing in front of Tim in a skimpy robe making a play for an inappropriate sexual liaison.

"Oh, I didn't know he left. Is he gone long? Should I leave?" Tim answered honestly, followed by his polite inquiry, endearing himself to Emma even as his eyes naively roamed over her shapely legs, virtually uncovered, with the hem dropping just below her butt cheeks in the back.

"Well, he might be a few hours, but you know you're always welcome here, Tim, even if Kellen's out," Emma told him graciously, smiling inside that the game was afoot.

"I'll probably just finish this game, then I'll go," he answered with an unfocused look, his eyes awkwardly trained once more on her prodigious rack, propped up by her arms forming a shelf making the ample set nearly unavoidable.

The robe is cream tone and silky smooth, but opaque, so that the dusky rose disks of her areolae are not highly visible, but it also poorly hid her flaccid nipples embossing the fabric, and she didn't even try obscuring them.

"Stay as long as you like. You can keep me company with Ray gone and everyone out of the house," Emma offered kindly, discreetly informing him of my absence while emphasizing they were alone, with the idea of just what 'keep me company' meant still hidden.

My calculating wife maintained a breezy casualness to her tone, warm and familiar from his frequent visits, and designed to make him comfortable despite his obvious distraction by her scanty attire. She didn't want Tim bolting prematurely and ruining her plan.

"I don't get to see you often without Kellen around. It would be nice if we could talk for a few minutes," she suggested coyly, setting her trap with the enticing suggestion to join him.

"O-okay," Tim stammered, uncertain how to respond but happy remaining in her intoxicating presence.

Sauntering slowly to Kellen's bed with a seductive charm abetting her mellifluous voice, Emma's svelte legs strode with willowy grace as her big breasts swayed freely under the light cloth once released from the strictures of her arms.

Kellen's bed is set directly next to his desk holding the 4K monitor hooked up to his laptop used for gaming, and Emma made a point of standing as close to the wondrous youngster as possible, without encroaching too much into his space and scaring him away.

"Your trip was good? You caught a lot of fish?" she posed innocently, striking up the conversation in an innocuous way, setting him at ease.

"Truthfully, Mrs. Tyler, the fishing sucked. I mean, we caught a few, but mostly we just had a good time," Tim confessed, happy to talk about something involving his time with his dad.

"Oh, that's nice. Your dad's away so much, I'm sure it was good to get that rare time together after neglecting you and your mother so much," Emma comforted, inserting the subtle reference to Mr. Bradley's frequent absences.

It was a devious ploy designed to lay the groundwork for Tim ultimately learning about Kellen and his beloved mother by first undermining his view of Frank, casting him as an irresponsible husband and father.

"Yeah, it was great," he agreed, not obviously recognizing the jab but hopefully picking it up subconsciously.

"I'll bet you and Kel had a lot to talk about last night," she connivingly inquired, inveigling the conversation in the direction she desired, while still standing at her full 5'10 height towering majestically over his sitting form.

"I suppose," Tim acknowledged. "We talk about a lot of things."

"Yes, I've heard that. Talk about school, sports, maybe the ladies?" Emma baited, seizing the opening to broach a subject she was certain placed him on the defensive - subdued and susceptible to her next outrageous ploy.

A moment of silence passed, with Tim looking uneasily into her piercing green eyes at the mention of 'ladies,' afraid to look elsewhere should he wander again to her enormous tits, and desperately trying to avoid that unseemly act.

"You know, Tim, speaking of 'the ladies,' Kellen told me you thought I have a 'great rack,' I think he called it," she stated boldly and out of the blue, not waiting for an answer that wasn't forthcoming, and audaciously drawing his attention to her alluring bosom despite his best efforts.

"Huh? What?" the startled youth stumbled, his eyes widening with horror. "Um, Mrs. Tyler, I wouldn't, uh, I never meant. I mean, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Tim. I'm not mad. It's a compliment, don't you think?" my wife reassured purposefully, pleased he was flummoxed and off his guard with the discomforting charge.

Petrified and flustered, Tim swallowed hard, uncertain how to act or what to say. He wanted to be mature but was also terribly embarrassed by his buddy's betrayal of his comment about my esteemed but admittedly very well-built wife.

"I guess they are pretty big," she conceded, looking down pensively at the giant pair, then continued irredeemably spinning her web.

"I know men, Tim, and believe me, most men like big tits. So, don't feel bad. You're not alone," Emma assured with impressive casualness, stating the obvious with another glance down her torso drawing his attention again, while intentionally using the vernacular for her breasts in moving the game forward as she wished.

In a move that wasn't subtle in the least, Emma then lifted her breasts beneath the dense cloth, brazenly adding a visual element to her commentary by holding the giant DD globes in her palms as if on offer to the astonished youth.

It was a similar ploy used in seducing Kellen and she assumed if it worked on one horny 18-year-old guy, it would work on another, especially knowing how one-dimensional their minds are that way.

"Anyway, I'm glad you like my 'rack.' It's not every day a woman my age receives such high praise from a handsome young man. I must be a real-life MILF," she cooed flirtatiously, keeping the sexual overtones front and center in plying her irresistible magic.

Normally polite and unassuming, Tim sat too flabbergasted to respond, staring at this bewitching woman he never imagined existed within the person of kindly and modest Mrs. Tyler, the respectable mother of his longtime best friend, and his ideal of female perfection.

"I suppose such a wonderful compliment deserves a reward," Emma suggested recklessly, bracing herself internally for her next flagrant act but determined to take it, knowing it was necessary.

'I'm doing this for our family,' she repeated her standard mantra when confronted with each new affront to her morality and dignity.

Deftly untying the sash at her waist, Emma grasped the sides of the robe, peeling it apart and off her shoulders in one swift movement, letting it float to the carpeted floor in a heap and standing before a shocked Tim Bradley wearing only her ivory lace panties.

My wife is a tall, impressive, and in many ways imposing woman - fit, voluptuous, and strikingly beautiful at 39-years of age. She's caring, kindhearted, and honorable in character and deed.

She's also very proud, and the very idea of standing before the 18-year-old lad in only her sexy panties with her huge and remarkably buoyant breasts completely exposed was nearly intolerable, even after the many debasing acts she'd performed in the last several months in Hank's servitude.

For Tim, the exhibition was flat-out unbelievable - a fantasy come true he never dreamed possible beyond one of his frequent jerk-off sessions thinking about busty Mrs. Tyler, and a few lady teachers, along with a couple of his other friend's mothers too, and some famous actresses.

Tim is a healthy, vital young man, after all.

"So, is this a 'great rack,' just as you imagined? Big is nice and all, but I'm particularly proud they still have a nice shape, don't you think?" Emma proposed outrageously, expecting a positive answer, but with her ego prepared to suffer any other answer should he somehow be disappointed.

"Oh, wa-wow, I mean, um, wowww," Tim muttered a response, his blue eyes wide as saucers and his jaw simply unable to close enough to get the words out clearly.

"Is that a 'yes?'" she asked playfully, certain to square her broad shoulders projecting the ripe melons outward for maximum exposure before giving the incredible pair a gentle shimmy in demonstration of their firmness.

Tim was in awe - his best friend's big-titted mom stood a foot away with her massive jugs fully bared for his inspection, practically forcing him to look.

Emma's glorious breasts are still alabaster white despite their frequent exposure of late, sunbathing nude 'entertaining' Hank's guests. Unfortunately, that's largely due to the generous amounts of sunscreen every greedy old man enjoyed slathering onto the spongy globes for much more time than necessary, 'for her skin's protection,' of course.

True to form, Emma's silver dollar areolae crinkled responsively in the warm room from her duress at such a lewd display, with the inch-long points of her hardening nipples striving to achieve their full measure as her arousal rose, making young Tim Bradley's most unlikely fantasies come true.

"Here, hold one. Give it a nice squeeze," she directed preposterously, cupping her giant left tit with his unresisting palm, nearly making him pass out. "It's pretty firm, all things considered, don't you think?"

Tim was an automaton, completely mesmerized letting Kellen's enchanting mother do as she pleased, obliquely following her invitation to gently grip the heavy melon.

Frankly, Emma wasn't much better, internally distraught introducing her awe-inspiring breast to the youth, but courageously closing his hand, granting a thorough sense of its tremendous density and weight, encouraging him further.

"Tim, you've never felt a woman's breast before, have you?" my wife asked the dazed youth cautiously, not wanting to upset him and desiring he grow bolder.

"N-no, ma'am," he murmured, making a modest confession to save his honor. "Well, Cindy Willis, once, over her bra, but she's older than me, and not many guys make it that far with her."

Emma smiled with amusement at the defense of his ego by adding that Cindy was an 'older woman,' and in many ways 'untouchable,' shoring up his self-esteem after the frank admission of his relative lack of experience.

"Well then, don't be bashful. I think you'll find direct contact is more enjoyable, don't you think?" she suggested thoughtfully, understanding the immensity of his emotional upheaval and his delicate male pride. "You can squeeze harder, by the way. I can take it, and it feels good."

With her reassuring invitation, Tim accepted her challenge, applying more pressure to the pliant boob, drawing an approving swoon from my wife.

"Ahhh, yes, that's good, and so strong too. It's nice when a real man plays with my tit that way," she praised shamelessly, stroking his ego.

Taking his chin in hand, Emma raised him upright to her level, sending a signal they were equals, if not of the same age.

Tim stood stone-faced and speechless, robotically squeezing, gripping, and bobbling the spongy flesh with a look of pure bewilderment, unable to think or focus, giving Emma a sense of confidence in her ultimate success.

"Tim? Tim, did you hear me? I'm an older woman too, do you enjoy feeling my tit?" my wife prodded, breaking him from his reverie and seeking his opinion in no uncertain terms.

"Y-y-yes, ma'am," the disbelieving youth stuttered, falling completely under her control.

"Would you like to feel the other?" Emma asked plainly, not waiting for an answer, and simply placing his left hand on her equally giant right breast.

Reflexively, Kellen's bedazzled pal squished and groped the immense gland much as he had the other gelatinous globe, enjoying the soft skin with pale flesh pouring through his grasping fingers.

"Oooooh, you're making my nipples hard. Tweak them, sweetie, they're extra sensitive when they're erect," she huffed breathily, guiding his actions with the unthinkable molestation truly causing her breath to deepen.

Instantly, Tim's fingertips drew along the smooth slope of her superb tit to the rigid buds poking unmistakably from the center, gripping them gingerly with uncertainty and afraid to press too hard.

"It's okay, Tim, you can pinch them harder," my unremittent wife encouraged sincerely, laying on the ego-gratifying praise thick but effectively. "It's nice having a virile young stud tease them. It makes me, umm, warm inside."

Mentally insulating herself from the lurid reality, Emma assumed her saucy vixen persona as a protective cloak, playing it to the hilt reeling in the impressionable youngster now increasingly captivated by her enormous jugs, just as she wanted.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,103 Followers
123456...9