Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sincerely doubt Tim has fantasized about me," the shaken mother replied skeptically.

Unable to believe her sweet youngster held such impure thoughts, once again, Anja allowed a shadow of doubt to creep into her thoughts, especially after the way Tim jumped at the chance to screw his best friend's mother.

'But then, who wouldn't, particularly with Emma Tyler as the mother on offer?' she decided.

"Don't be so sure. At the risk of sounding crude, keep in mind, I've fucked Tim. I know his voracious appetite for sex and his fixation with women's bodies. I'll bet his reaction is the same as my son's," she followed, sealing her message, and hopefully soothing her friend's angst.

"Maybe, but still?" Anja appealed, unable to get the picture of my wife and Kellen in bed out of her mind, but also unavoidably supplanting Tim and her in their stead. "I won't judge you, Emma, but I just don't think I could do it."

"No one's making you, sweetie, I merely suggested it as an alternative," my wife relented, dropping the issue knowing the thought was fertile and growing in her new lover's mind.

Relief showed on Anja's refined face at dropping the obscene topic, but Emma saw a troubled mind roiling beneath the surface of the confused and conventional late-30's wife and mother.

"Would it help for you to stay the night?" Emma asked, sticking with the plan of totally debasing sweet Anja Bradley, but changing the subject to let the disgraceful idea germinate and take life.

"I, uh, no, thank you. I think maybe I'd better go home. I don't want Tim to be alone," Anja replied, muddled and her emotions a jumble of conflicting images, but inadvertently revealing a telling insight into her thoughts.

"Okay, dear, I understand. I'll see you soon," my wife bid hopefully as Anja dressed to go home.

*****************

It was just past 10:00 p.m. when Anja stumbled home, the bourbon mixing with her sheer disbelief at learning community paragon Emma Tyler was fucking her own 18-year-old son, Kellen, not coincidentally the errant Finnish mother's young stud too.

In a tizzy, Anja was highly stimulated by the shocking news and her groundbreaking evening.

Grasping for a sense of reason, Anja's mind flashed a million deviant thoughts a minute, with images of everything she'd experienced that night - lesbian sex, momentous orgasms, and indecent revelations of incest by the dignified and elegant suburban mother of Tim's best friend up the street.

"Tim, are you still up?" she called to her son's room, expecting that as an active 18-year-old guy it wasn't so late that he'd be asleep, and was very likely still engaged with his video game.

"Hi mom," he answered from in front of his monitor, studying something other than the game he'd conquered an hour earlier, before switching to more prurient pursuits on the internet.

Anja staggered slowly down the hallway, giving Tim enough time to shut down the MILF porn website he was viewing, fantasizing about older women while realizing none of the actresses on the screen, for they truly were actresses, and not very good ones at that, were close to matching the beauty and bodaciousness of Mrs. Tyler, his real-life MILF.

It wasn't enough time to tamp down his hard-on, however, with the guilty youngster shifting and squirming in his gaming chair doing his best to stifle the impressive staff in the fortunately baggy confines of his standard-issue cotton-poly athletic shorts.

Stumbling clumsily to his room, Anja stood at the doorway, somewhat disheveled, and still draped in the sexy outfit worn to seduce Kellen earlier that evening.

A conservative dresser in and out of the house by upbringing and habit, Anja's uncommonly braless tits bobbed free and loose within her blouse, her responsive nipples visibly impressing the fabric as tightly knotted buds of stimulation, ostensibly from the cooling night air of the street on the walk home, but truly the result of much more indecent influences.

Her skirt was a canary yellow gauzy number above mid-thigh, granting easy access had the evening gone as she had planned, although Emma found the brief covering accommodating in Kellen's stead, so it still served a purpose, just not the one Anja had hoped.

The confused look in her blinking blue eyes reflected the residual glow of her first lesbian encounter, and even more disturbingly, the degenerate revelation about her uncompromising new lady lover's unfathomable bombshell.

Coming directly from our house, the scent of feminine sex permeated the air from beneath her skirt, blocked to Anja's nose by the powerful smell of bourbon filling her nostrils, but apparent to Tim only feet away.

"Did you win?" she asked, knowing her son's competitive nature and assuming that was first on his mind.

"Yeah, kicked some guy's ass online," he answered proudly, as if his triumph was of great value and never in doubt.

"I heard Kellen's over at Brian's house. Why didn't you go with them tonight?" his caring mother inquired. "Is everything alright between you and Kel?"

Taking the desk chair next to the game set-up, Anja leaned carelessly forward on her forearms, providing a peek down her blouse but nothing overly revealing, concerned of a conflict with Kellen he didn't want to admit, possibly over the new circumstances of the two pals fucking each other's mother.

"Nah, we're good. Honestly, Randy was there, and we don't get along very well," Tim dismissed, his eyes darting to her semi-exposed cleavage for a nanosecond, while explaining his non-attendance at the party he knew was afoot.

His loving mother's glassy blue eyes flashed momentarily too, spying the thick lump in Tim's shorts, still half-erect and prominent along his upper left thigh.

Swallowing indiscreetly, she quickly returned to his smiling face, happy his mom was home and interested enough to ask, but also secretly enjoying the view when she unsteadily slumped backward into the chair with legs slack and pale thighs parted just enough to glimpse the white crotch of her cotton panties.

"Okay, I see. I was concerned there might be a problem with Kellen, you know, because of everything going on with our Club," Anja worried, catching herself and closing her legs, sensing a rush of arousal at her mistake, but more pleased to learn screwing Tim's best buddy wasn't destroying their friendship.

"No, we're great. I just wish, well, so how was your evening with Mrs. Tyler?" the thoughtful young man started, then changed the subject midstream.

"Good. We had a nice talk," his mother informed, afraid to say more about the blossoming lesbian relationship she shared with her son's mature lover.

"That's good. I really like Mrs. T," Tim declared as innocently as if he was still just the respectful young man down the street, instead of a frequent visitor to my wife's bed.

"Yeah, I'll bet you do. Sorry I stole her from you tonight," Anja answered knowingly, surreptitiously alluding to occupying the time, and body, of the suburban mother her son was fucking several times a week.

"It's okay, but I am feeling the need to visit her again soon, if you know what I mean?" Tim snickered, acting the adult and his mother's equal in their shared promiscuity with their longtime neighbors.

"Well, maybe you need to keep that youthful energy close to home tonight," she replied, issuing the compromising statement, surprising even herself for its overt suggestiveness.

Tim looked at her quizzically, but it was unclear if he understood the insinuation. His mother was obviously still a little tipsy, but not too drunk, and also clearly flushed, a condition he now recognized after the groundbreaking Saturday night when she stripped nearly naked and gave Kellen a blowjob right before his stunned eyes.

"Okay, glad all is well. I'm going to take a shower before bed. Let me know if you need anything," his winsome mother announced not so innocently.

Placing a hand on his bare knee, causing an affectionate spark between them, Anja inadvertently offered a discreet invitation she shouldn't have made, but couldn't resist in her agitated state after an evening of arousing cunnilingus leaving her on edge and hungry for more.

"Yeah, uh, goodnight," Tim murmured, lost in the reverie of that trailblazing night.

Politely acknowledging her words, in his mind his thoughts were on the unimaginable sight of her standing topless presenting her beautiful lily-white tits to his view, and more amazingly, later gripping his hard cock in her warm palm and even reluctantly stroking him.

*****************

Minutes later, Anja stood in the hot shower contemplating her most unbelievable evening.

The conservative matron had advanced a nascent sexual relationship with Emma Tyler, the beguiling mother of Tim's buddy, Kellen, eating pussy for the first time, and cuddling afterward as lovers with Anja surprisingly realizing she enjoyed the Sapphic experience.

Even more shockingly, she'd learned of the most extraordinary incestuous relationship between the upstanding housewife and her well-hung 18-year-old son.

Anja had known her statuesque neighbor for years, but only as a loving, respectable wife and mother in their conservative, upscale community, never suspecting Emma was living a secret, depraved lifestyle exceeding even her own adulterous dalliances and most lurid sexual fantasies.

Most awkwardly, Anja was introduced, and possibly even tempted, by the immoral prospect of breaching the boundaries of propriety by considering Tim as a shamefully inappropriate sex partner, placating her savage carnal needs so abundantly awakened in the last few weeks of her unexpected liberation.

Anja was confused, intrigued, and mortified, but most of all, she was undeniably excited by the licentious possibilities.

Soaping her supple body, eliminating the sweat, and the incriminating feminine juices of her most recent marital indiscretion, the susceptible mother felt a twinge of arousal when washing her sodden vagina, running her finger more than once over her swollen clitoris thinking she might rub out one more orgasm before going to bed.

Facing the tile wall under the showerhead, the drone of the water pouring over her lithe body hypnotically drawing her into a daze of erotic imagery crowding her thoughts, the bathroom billowed with steam when the entrance to the walk-in shower darkened by an imposing form, sensed but unseen by the preoccupied wife.

"I need you," Tim's voice echoed in the densely fogged shower.

Anja heard the words but didn't react, her back remaining to him exhibiting the toned ivory cheeks of her marvelous ass to his certain pleasure. Water from the showerhead drenched Anja's straight black hair giving her the sexy appeal of an exotic European model.

Tim's athletic body was obscured by the mist, but he stood proudly naked with his muscular frame filling the entryway, an impressive image of young, virile manhood. Glancing over her shoulder, acknowledging his presence, her piercing blue eyes were set unfocused on the obscured outline of his broad shoulders.

The silhouette of his nude mother's uplifted breast entered Tim's view, and a sultry expression of untamed lust filled Anja's porcelain face as a rush of warming blood flushed her soaking body, sending an erotic pulse throughout the anxious beauty.

Precipitously lowering her dreamy eyes, Anja's gaze fell upon her son's unmistakably hard 7" cock, upright, and seemingly guiding his movements. Paradoxically, a nervous calm overcame her bearing, stilling her rapidly beating heart, with the curl of a gentle, loving smile appearing on her emotive face.

"Say nothing. Not a word," she cautioned resolutely, returning her gaze to the white wall, then sublimely lifting her right foot to the built-in tile seat used for shaving her legs.

It was an unspoken overture, exposing the puffy seam of his hauntingly beautiful mother's undefended pussy, beckoning Tim to satisfy their unquenchable desires in an obscene, forbidden union.

Strong hands soon alighted on Anja's narrow hips, and the wavering mother slowly closed her suspenseful eyes, drawing a long, deep breath anticipating his rigid cock entering her heated cunt, badly in need of the manly penetration she desired, while blocking her mind to its source.

"It's okay. Do it, stud," she urged apprehensively, a throaty tone of fervent carnality edging her voice.

Invoking the pet name of her lover and son's best friend, perhaps in denial and simply creating the fiction she was taking Kellen's brilliant cock in her mind, Anja prepared for another exhilarating session of nasty, grinding sex that was slowly becoming her obsession.

Tim didn't even notice the slight of her rebuff, a fog of lust overtaking his soul with the silken skin of his mother's hips in his grasp. Aching and unstoppable, his hard prick rose within an inch of the yielding gateway to a taboo world he shouldn't visit, with the tip of his urgent pole gracing the flared petals ineffectively guarding Anja's slippery slick slit.

"Ahhh, ahhhhh," she sighed passionately as the swollen ramrod demanded entrance, the fat knob spearing her opening, and breaching the vulnerable chasm easily with her copiously flowing juices providing no resistance.

Pressing upward, inch by inch, Tim's burrowing column glided steadily into his mother's waiting channel, his palms pulling lightly downward at the fleshy girdle of her smooth hips.

"Uh," Anja held her breath, biting her bottom lip, accepting the marvelous staff until it was fully seated in her pussy and his wiry nest of dark hair scratched the tender skin of her bottom.

"Yes, stud, take me. I need you too," she whispered, struggling with the pretense this was her adulterous teen lover, with the substantial girth of her well-hung son's probing cock familiar from her hand and telling her the truth, regardless of her attempt at self-deception.

Tim's impressive shaft didn't drive quite as deeply as Kellen's longer cock, but it was notably thicker than his buddy's, leaving no way to confuse the two, or truly believe the wonderful sensation stretching her snug sheath was Kellen.

"Unnggh," Tim grunted, burying himself fully into the surrendering maternal channel with a firm thrust.

The silken warmth and splendid tightness of Anja's forbidden pussy was heaven, and the sublime youth imagined residing within it's comforting folds forever. Relenting o the involuntary compulsion to withdraw, he then heartily drove into the glove-like embrace a second time.

"Ohhhhhhh, dear gawwwd, yes, that's what I need, baby. So strong. So hard. Oh, please son, fuck me just like that," Anja moaned the stark admission undeniably when he retreated almost entirely to the wide rim of his bulging crown.

Sliding his all-powerful fuck column upward again, she braced her hands firmly against the cool tile walls, preventing herself from losing her balance as her knees grew weak with the recognition and his forceful effort.

Sensing her acceptance, Tim grew consumed with the solitary goal of fucking his sainted mother better than Kellen ever had, vigorously driving her to an orgasm surpassing anything she'd known, signaling his affection for the caring woman he knew only as 'mom' - compassionate, loving, and life-affirming.

Tim wasn't blind, knowing Anja was fit, pretty, and the salacious fantasy of more than a few of his randy buddies and teammates. Throughout his triumphs and failures, however, he only saw her as mom, tending to his many needs from sports injuries to wounded pride; not as the steamy, sensual vixen she was transforming into over the last few weeks.

Anja was equally torn between her dual roles as doting mother and now, shameless seductress, never intending this extraordinary step when she left home for the Tyler household earlier that evening seeking a 'Kellen fix.'

Now, the compromised mother found herself naked, acquiescently leaning into the tile wall under a warm shower, experiencing the most glorious, and disturbing, sensation of her life as her beloved son's rock-solid cock lanced her sacred pussy.

For Tim, his night was initially focused on MILF porn and thoughts of Emma, not his sainted mother, at least not until she entered his room - buzzed, needy, and reeking sensuality unlike he'd ever seen.

Standing unsteadily in the doorway minutes ago, oozing sexual tension and exuding a sense of uncontrollable arousal, and then sitting mere feet from his impassioned gaze, so forbidden yet available, Anja's allure and Tim's own unmet needs drove him to satisfy his insistent urges with his beloved mother.

In his delinquent eyes, Anja was an enticing, desirable woman, naked and in dire need of the gift he could bestow in the form of his hard cock, appeasing her profound sexual craving just as she fulfilled his own.

"Fuck me, Tim. You're so thick and hard. Fuck me the way you fuck Emma. Fuck me the way you want to fuck your mother," Anja encouraged openly now, breaking into his thoughts with throaty demand, urgent in her lust and uncaring any longer that it was her son granting her wish.

True to her directive, Tim said nothing, but couldn't resist the temptation of sampling her ripe C-cup tits jutting provocatively, swaying hypnotically as her toned arms stretched to the wall, by slipping his greedy hands beneath the buoyant cones and squeezing solidly.

Obediently, doing as told as he always did, Tim sliced his unyielding cock into the soggy interior of Anja's boiling cauldron in the first of many such return trips, fucking her in earnest with hands returning to her slippery hips, and their soaking flesh slapping loudly off the reverberating tile.

Now, fully accepting it was her son magnificently hammering her pussy, Anja reveled in the fabulous penetration she wanted, supplying the missing element to her erotic lesbian coupling with Emma.

"Yes, give it to me hard, Tim! I like it hard. I need it hard. Ohhh, I need you to fuck me hard with your thick cock," she implored, her willowy body quaking under the gratifying onslaught.

Animalistic fervor consuming him, Tim laid into his mother's cunt with a pent-up lust buried somewhere deep in his id, on a disgraceful mission to make the woman bringing him into the world howl with successive body-rocking orgasms on his mighty shaft.

"Unnngg, unggh, agghhh," he growled and spit, pulling Anja's smaller frame to his muscular torso, and driving upward with spitfire velocity and machine-like precision in achieving his quest.

Competitive by nature, Tim worked as if an athlete in competition, subconsciously driven to out-fuck his friend Kellen in the same manner they'd battled throughout their lives, jealously wanting to screw his mother better than our gifted son ever had and gain her affirmation of his prodigious sexual prowess.

"Oh, oh, oh yes, baby! Pound me! Pound mom's cunt!" Anja pleaded intensely, remorseless that it was her dear son's cock pummeling her so magnificently and spurring him on to greater effort.

"Hunggh, snuggh," snorting and sweating profusely, even under the raining water of the shower, Tim's adrenaline kicked into high gear, and his hips igniting a fury of activity, slamming his pelvis into Anja's plush ass cheeks.

Mercilessly stroking his iron bar shaft as deeply into her fiery cock sleeve as possible, Tim determined to fuck his mother to a climax unlike any other, possessively reclaiming her as his alone from his best friend, and taking her from his cheating father, too.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, god, Tim, you're making mom cum!" Anja shrieked resplendently, her slim body shuddering wildly, her ripe tits pressed into the wall, with electric jolts shooting from her pussy through her curling toes and out her fingertips, clawing uselessly against the hard tile.

"AWWWGGHHHHH!!!" the victorious youth bellowed his triumph, crushing his cherished mother into the tile, almost painfully grasping her hips, and pumping a blast of familial semen as far into Anja's cunt as possible, with the tip of his cockhead unloading his balls within her taboo chamber.