Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once-modest and unassuming, but now increasingly depraved, Anja was pleased with the arrangement, anxious and curious to sample her son's forbidden semen. Subconsciously, it was a deranged taste test involving Tim, her comparable young lover, Kellen, and more unnaturally, his own father Frank's sickly sour spunk.

Her demure, respectable image aside, Anja was always good at giving head, and certainly none of the few men she'd performed it on ever complained, but she'd learned a great deal more about the art of fellatio in the last few weeks sucking off Kellen.

Now, she applied those lessons working to bring off Tim in an efficient, effective, and extremely pleasurable manner for her susceptible youngster.

"Huh-huh, oh mom, that's it. Ohhh, ohhhhh," Tim urged, his passion rising to the stratosphere.

Glassy-eyed, the cataclysmic youth watched his mother's head rocking up and down, her elastic lips contorting obscenely around his thick shaft working double-time, yet still gamely swirling her tongue with each visit to his spastic crown.

"Slup, smurf, smmph," Anja's loud suckling filled the silent room, adding to his arousal, and the laboring mother knew he was extremely close to ejecting the proscribed elixir she dearly craved.

"Unnnh, unnh, agghhh, I'm cummming!" the euphoric athlete growled, with Anja presciently withdrawing to the tip of his tense shaft, gently dragging her teeth over the perceptive surface of his cockhead lighting the fuse of his jet-fueled explosion.

Mouth at the ready, a warm blast of thick, creamy cum spewed from the eye of Tim's pulsating cockhead, followed quickly by a second outpouring of viscid spunk as her rapturous son inundated Anja's mouth, forcing the forbidden seed into her cheeks while accepting another pulsing discharge.

"Awwwh, yesss! Ohhhhh, swallow me, mom. Oh, swallow my cum," Tim sobbed his release with a low, resonant groan, sensing his cock flooding his mother's mouth and relishing every second of the unnatural experience.

"Mummh, muhh," Anja gurgled her own elation at gaining his climax, following his exhortation by respectfully consuming several helpings of his incestuous jism to her waiting stomach.

"Whew, huh, huh," Tim panted heavily after pumping a final, heavy rope into her ravenous mouth.

Releasing his slippery shaft from her glazed lips, Anja momentarily embraced the cherished results of this last salvo, swirling the thick goo over and around her tongue, eagerly savoring the brackish taste and glutinous consistency of the youthful cum without swallowing.

Anja's delighted appreciation of the rich cream was intoxicating, but also risked losing a portion of the valued semen, with two identical strands of white fluid running in slow rivulets from the imperfect seal at the corners of her lips, forcing her to gulp visibly, ingesting the impure familial ejaculate while issuing a devilishly wicked grin of satisfaction.

"You're lovely, mom," her smitten son gushed, gazing dumbfounded at his nearly unrecognizable mother kneeling between his slack thighs with his fresh semen running scandalously off her chin.

"Why, Timothy Bradley, are you saying your mom looks pretty with your cum dripping from her lips?" Anja charged playfully, smiling broadly with a teasing smirk, her wonderful, conical tits rising and falling in time to her deep breaths.

"Awwh, mom, you're beautiful all the time, but sure, this is fucking sexy too," the gawking young man agreed, beaming with pride and inappropriate lust at her grossly radiant face.

Anja instinctively raised her nose at his use of the curse word in a funny throwback to their traditional mother-son roles, but she did look gorgeous to her enamored son, her appearance offering a bizarre contradiction of maternal imagery.

With her short, straight black hair framing her smiling face, anchored by a pair of alluring eyes reflecting a blue pool of eternal beauty, Anja's countenance was also strikingly provocative as his syrupy white jism dribbled in gloopy streams from the corners of her mouth, threatening to fall onto the tops of her ivory white tits at any moment.

In his mind, Tim's adoration placed his refined, sultry, and slutty mother on a pedestal as the most fabulous creature in the world. Even my big-titted wife, Emma, with all her abundant charms and multitude of sexual talents, was summarily ushered to second place in his pantheon of sordid dream women dripping with prohibited carnality.

Anja's cherry pink nipples stood at full attention as rigid buds of arousal, signaling her own untamed lust, now burning rampantly, and desperately yearning for the masterful stroke of Tim's commanding cock extinguishing the flames,

Now, it was time for Anja to get her due, and she was determined to reap her reward.

"I'll wash these later," she said with motherly attentiveness, wiping her mouth on the bed sheet.

Scurrying her petite body up her fit son's reclining torso, the wayward mother placed her hands commandingly on his expansive shoulders, setting her dripping wet pussy directly atop his softening, spit-soaked shaft.

"My turn, stud. Time to fuck your mother as you promised," she growled panther-like, splitting the petals of her engorged labia as wide as the Red Sea along the deflated column, and rubbing the lax member back to life.

"Uh-huh, yes, ma'am," he stammered agreeably, gleefully anticipating a return visit to the sumptuous interior of her welcoming pussy as he had last night in the shower.

"So, you snuck a long peek at my tits the other night at the Tyler's house. I think you like them. Do you, Tim? Do you like mom's tits?" Anja queried saucily, bending low and dangling the pointed mounds to his face, brushing her thick, eraser tip nipples tauntingly across his tremoring lips.

Anja was discovering that using dirty commentary greatly enhanced the thrill of her foray into forbidden sex with her son. He responded positively as well, his cock stirring against her heated gash hinting it was more than just her ripe melons spurring his arousal.

"Ohhh, yeah," Tim replied nervously, unprepared for the unimaginable assault, and finding his suddenly assertive mother's lovely tits front and center, begging to be licked and suckled.

"I know they're not as big as Emma's enormous jugs. I mean, those knockers are spectacular, but I think mine have held up pretty well too, don't you?" she unpredictably goaded, feigning insecurity in search of his esteem-lifting praise.

"Um, y-yes, ma'am, er, mom. I mean, they look great," the bedazzled teen concurred enthusiastically.

"Then say it, sweetie. Tell me I have nice tits. Girls like a nice compliment from a handsome young man," she bid coyly, affecting the girlish lilt of an adoring cheerleader unlike anything he'd ever heard her utter.

"You do, mom. You have, uh, great tits. I like them a lot," Tim stuttered, speaking the normally offensive plaudit, expressing a lingering discomfort talking so crudely to his mother.

"Oh, that's so sweet of you, Timothy. Since you're such a good son, maybe you should play with your mom's tits," Anja offered, working the 'mother' theme to the hilt, adding a taboo spice to the overture.

Grinding her sloppy cunt along his rising staff and aides by the stimulation of her tempting tits hanging in her face, Anja felt the soft flesh grow semi-hard, suggesting her ploy was on the right track, and he'd be a solid pillar of awe-inspiring cock meat in no time.

Tim didn't need to be asked twice, flicking his tongue, lapping the compact pink bud topping her left globe before grasping it greedily between his lips, sending a jolt of erotic electricity throughout Anja's titillated body.

"Ohhh, that's wonderful! Suck my nipples, baby, I love that," she urged, genuinely thrilled by the stimulating sensation, and aroused even more knowing it was her captivated son doing the deed.

Not content merely licking and slobbering on his mother's steely hard nipples, Tim gripped each firm mound at the base, squeezing and bobbling the jello-y flesh, joyously feeding the right, and then the left, pink morsel into his mouth.

"Huh, huh, yes, do that. Oooooh, that's sooo nice," Anja huffed, her passion growing, and shifting her hips along Tim's thickening cock, sliding the length of the elongated shaft tensing and flexing against her gushing pussy gash.

As his own fervor grew, Tim gained confidence handling his mother's surprising sexual demands, just as he did my own wife every time he fucked Emma.

With his cock at full strength threatening to breach the gateway of Anja's forbidden palace, Tim energetically gripped her swollen flesh morsel securely between his teeth, nibbling forcefully signaling he was ready and able to fuck her to orgasm, just as promised.

"Ahhhhh, oh fuck, that hurt so good!" Anja yelped, the pain exquisite in her mistreated nipple, sparking her arousal and driving her sexual hunger to unbearable heights.

Rabidly tearing her gnawed tits from his face, Anja raised her narrow hips above Tim's pelvis, setting her heated maw at the tip of his rigid spear. Deliberately sliding downward, she pierced the ready opening with his angry purple cockhead, absorbing every exquisite inch of his shaft into her embracing sheath.

"Unnnh, yes, what a thick cock," she groaned, her pussy walls stretching mightily devouring the fat slab of uncompromising fuck meat.

Driving steadfastly lower, Anja's puffy cunt lips brushed Tim's billowing nest of bristly black hair, grinding against his pubis maximizing contact at much as physically possible, perhaps seeking fruitlessly to merge their bodies as one.

"Unggh, unnh," Tim grunted, pushing upward, simultaneously meeting her downward thrust, intent on granting his ardent mother's wish to fuck her to the best of his ability.

"Ahhh, yes, you owe me, mister, and I'm taking it," Anja snarled aggressively, lust filling her wild eyes as a wicked grin painted her face, forcefully initiating a steady rocking of her hips, retreating and then retrieving his throbbing pole with a controlled rage of raw passion.

The late-30's mother was a beast of carnality, her breathing harsh and her short, jet-black hair flying about her head forming a devilish halo bouncing vigorously on Tim's upright fuck column.

"Oh, mom, oh fuck, oh fuck! What a fuck slut! Fuck me hard, cunt," he called in a quixotic dream, grasping her hips less for control than for embracing their lewd union.

Tim's demeaning excoriation of his crazed mother lit a fire within Anja unlike anything she'd ever felt, rejoicing in the verbal abuse, and thrilled that her unworldly son demonstrated a natural domineering streak much as Kellen.

"Huhh, huh, yes! That's it. Fuck your, uhh, slutty cunt mom," she huffed, taking his disparagement as a badge of dishonor.

Feverishly riding his wonderful shaft time and again, the sheer might of her strokes sent Anja's jello-y tits careening unconstrained on her chest in a visual spectacle capturing his awed gaze.

"Oh god! So good, so good. Ohhh, fuck me so good," Anja chanted half-crazed, bending low smashing her chest against his muscular pecs and nestling her face into the nape of his neck with genuine love and uncontrolled lust.

Fervently pressing her pelvis to his own, burying his meaty lance to the bone, the frenzied mother nimbly rubbed her distended clitoris, fueling her building climax as Tim jerked and bumped his hips upward with her movements.

Switching his grip his powerful hands to Anja's actively bouncing ass, the jubilant son exulted in the velvet softness of her steaming fuck sleeve, preparing to spill his semen a second time in the waiting chasm of her matronly pussy.

"Mom, I can't, huh, take it anymore. I have to cum," Tim warned, insecure in his inability to hold out longer and fearing failure getting her to the promised orgasm.

"Ahhh, it's oh-okay to, uh, cum. Huh, huh, it's good, baby, cum in me, and I'm, uhhh, cumming too!" his ecstatic mother wailed compassionately, the very thought of her son pouring another incestuous load into her body launching her own orgasm.

Squirming and shifting erratically, a climactic wave convulsed deep within her pelvis, with the numbing pleasure contorting her torso uncontrollably, sending her thighs contracting tightly, and her stomach knotting almost painfully.

"Agggh, mom, here, it, comes!" he beckoned, digging his fingers into the pliant flesh of her delightful bottom, and thrusting upward into her spasming twat rocketing a copious flood of virile jism into her very core.

"Yes, cum for me, sweetie! Pump your slut mom full of cum!" Anja implored, sensing the warm splash of her darling son's boiling spunk washing the insides of her sweltering hole igniting a second, smaller climax roiling her body, forcing her eyes closed while cherishing the erotic sensation.

Sated and exhausted, mother and son collapsed in a heap on the sweat soaked sheets, frozen in the position for several minutes, their bodies enmeshed obscenely and shiny with perspiration. Panting their recovery, Anja nuzzled Tim's neck affectionately while he gently squeezed and molded her malleable butt cheeks.

"I'm late for school," Tim finally broke the silent reverie with the oddly sensible observation, thinking responsibly as he was taught to do.

"I'll write you a note. Tell them you were too busy fucking your slut mom to go to school," Anja chortled, pecking his cheek, and rolling over slipping his limp prick from her sullied gash.

A profane release of the disturbing reservoir of familial cum he'd delivered flowed obscenely from the gaping hole, trailing over her perineum, and into the sweaty valley of her ass crack.

"I think I'm supposed to really be sick," he countered with a humorously understated comeback of his own.

"Well, you got my temperature up, that's for sure. Maybe it's best if you just stay home today and take care of your mother," Anja matched his witty riposte, casually taking his soft, soiled cock in hand to fumble between her fingers.

"I may feel the need for another seminal injection later," she added in jest, before turning serious after the coarse banter. "Besides, it'll give us a chance to talk."

"Okay, mom, that's probably a good idea," Tim replied pensively, perhaps already pondering the miraculous events of the past twelve hours and how it affected his life.

"Now, we can probably use another shower. Maybe this time you should use the one down the hall, or we'll never get clean," she smirked with a wink and a smile.

"As long as we can get dirty again later," he answered, surprising her with the forward rejoinder, suggesting he was adjusting to this dramatic change just fine.

"I'm counting on it, but first, we talk," Anja remanded parentally. "I'm going to strip the bed and throw these sheets in the laundry, and then I'll be downstairs making breakfast."

"Oh, since you're staying home, briefs only today," Anja directed, invoking the salaciously house rule whenever Kellen visited for a fuck. "I've grown accustomed to a young man walking around the house half-naked."

*****************

Twenty minutes later, Tim entered the kitchen after popping in the shower and hurriedly washing the cum and sweat from his muscled body, anxious for the promised talk but more importantly, what he expected to follow during the course of this most unusual day.

Anja was nowhere to be found when he arrived and was presumably finishing her own shower.

The clean-cut, athletic youth's wavy black hair was still wet and clinging to his head he had rushed so much, but he obediently dressed as required in a snug white boxer brief leaving little of his impressive endowment to the imagination, with his powerful arms and chest on noticeable display.

Standing by the kitchen counter cruising through his smartphone, Tim's eyes glanced at the doorway periodically waiting for his mother to appear. He was hungry and ready to eat, but more interested in how she appeared and her demeanor after a cleansing shower and the opportunity to contemplate, or worse, reconsider, what had occurred.

'I hope she hasn't changed her mind,' he thought nervously, returning his gaze to his phone at a text from Kellen asking why he wasn't in school.

"Sick" he texted in reply, deciding to leave it at that for now, since he had no way of knowing exactly what his enigmatic mother had to say, and feeling it best to hold back until they spoke.

"Such a good son, I see you followed my instructions," Anja's cheery, upbeat voice suddenly broke his concentration, sending him looking to the doorway again.

"Huhhh! Ohhh wow," Tim gasped, expelling a sharp exhale, and mouthing the words of awe in silence.

With her left arm draped upward on the door frame in the manner of a spokesmodel, Anja filled the entrance enticingly, following her own dress code by wearing the skimpiest pair of black silk French-cut bikini panties he'd ever seen, and certainly wasn't expecting on his customarily modest mother.

As shamelessly, the 38-year-old suburban housewife wore a sexy black leather lace-up under-bust corset, and the top pressed her generous C-cup tits into a naturally deep cleavage. Loosely tied, leaving a wide opening exposing her mid-drift in a vee, her cute bellybutton was set on view, with the hem riding just above the swell of her shapely hips.

Anja's almost translucent, ivory breasts rode impressively above the sexy corset, her cherry red areolae flat and flaccid despite the thrill of posing in such daring lingerie before her son and centered by the tender nubs of her ripe nipples begging for attention.

Combined with the pronounced steep U-shaped swoop at the front of the panties to just above the curve of her mound, the risqué ensemble made it immediately clear Tim's fears of regret or retraction by his daring mother were unfounded.

Obviously, Anja was on board with pursuing a new, highly inappropriate relationship with her son, but it was yet to be determined exactly what that looked like or her intentions. Not surprisingly, Tim felt a familiar stirring in his crotch, with his cock twitching perceptibly as a visible sign this conversation was likely to be fruitful.

"I'm declaring it 'home underwear day, and I see you approve,'" his mother announced whimsically, her sparkling blue eyes drifting flirtatiously to the outline of his prominent package.

Like Tim, Anja's hair was still wet, hanging straight to mid-neck, with her bangs clinging to her forehead giving her a distinctly provocative appeal.

"Let me make some coffee and we'll sit for a while," Anja offered in a subdued manner, unconcerned about her lack of clothing in the common areas of the house, contrary to past practice.

Sauntering seductively to the coffee press, her jello-y tits swayed freely atop the mini-shelves of the cups but were otherwise unrestrained.

Adding the coffee grounds into the canister, Tim had a splendid view of Anja's pert heart-shaped ass, with the thin strip of her black panties parting the fleshy pale half-globes and nothing hindering his sightline, preventing a playful squeeze, or even a corrective swat.

Fabulously, Anja's taut glutes extended to toned thighs topping shapely, moderately long legs, creating a scintillating image the young man wouldn't soon forget, until unfortunately broken when she returned, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Come sit, Tim, and let's have our chat," she invited warmly, secretly relishing his gaze on her half-nude body while sneaking another quick peek at the explicit contour of his ample package bulging in the tight confines of his briefs.

Respectfully, Tim sat across from his beautiful mom, working hard keeping eye contact, rather than dropping to her bountiful tits perched temptingly above the fringe of her corset, ready to hear whatever she had to say about the stunning change in her attitude about him, sex, and their mother-son relationship.