Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was truly a remarkable day, and as it passed, Anja made good on her proposition, keeping Tim's energy level high and fluid intake up, and for good reason.

"Oh, thank you, son. You're what I've needed," she intermittently praise Tim for his consideration, lack of moral barriers, and tremendous sexual ability, perversely employing her luscious mouth and her silken pussy draining his well-tested balls three more times that afternoon.

The coup de grace was a trip to Frank's study, where the vengeful wife rode her son's upright fuck meat cowgirl-style, with Tim sitting bare-assed in his father's cherished leather chair, propping Anja's unbound tits in his grinning face as she euphorically fucked the lifeforce out of the happy young man's depleted balls until both mother and son wailed ear-shattering orgasms.

After another sudsy shower and a nice meal with remarkably normal but lively banter, mother and son cuddled in her martial bed, pondering the change and what came next.

Anja only knew the illicit sex in the Bradley household had only begun, and her degenerate sex life was going to be wanton, immoral, and most importantly, frequent, involving a constantly expanding menu of handsome young men with big cocks that were always hard and ready to extinguish her perpetual sexual fire.

"So, your dad's out of town again next week, but I'll be in the stands at your ballgame. I hope Brian will be around after the game," Anja advised with sluttish zeal, set between his widespread legs and casting a naughty wink at Tim just before swallowing his rigid cock whole one last time for the night, with many more to come.

END CHAPTER, PART 2