Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know last night, and this morning too, are quite a shock, Tim. I mean, let's not kid ourselves, the last few weeks have been pretty unusual," Anja started succinctly, setting it out plainly in the understatement of the year. "Seriously, not every guy is lucky enough to screw his best friend's mother, or his own, for that matter,"

"I like screwing you," Tim spouted immaturely, typically unthinking in his youthful enthusiasm.

"Um, thank you, son, I like screwing you too, but that's not the point," his mother reproached the inappropriate reply, furrowing her brow but smiling inside at his exuberance.

"Sorry," he apologized contritely.

"Anyway, there are many people, most even, in western culture who think what we did together is wrong. It's incest, after all, and considered immoral, or even repugnant," Anja explained earnestly, studying his face checking for signs of doubt or concern.

"Personally, I don't agree, and while I won't tell you what to think, in my view, you shouldn't either," she countered, affirming her belief with steadfast resolve.

"I know what incest is, mom. I've seen it on the internet," Tim explained somewhat frivolously, trying to convey the message he wasn't a complete innocent.

"Yes, well, be that as it may, I don't feel remorse or regret. I enjoyed it and I want to do it again, assuming you're agreeable. Still, we need a clear understanding, or it can't possibly continue," she stated soberly, but with a glimmer of a sultry provocateur and a gleam in her keen blue eyes.

"I wondered what you were thinking until I saw you standing in the entrance to the kitchen. Not your usual morning outfit, but I approve," he astutely observed, eyeing her hungrily. "What do mean by 'understanding' though?"

"Yes, I suppose it's a little over the top, isn't it? I just figured you've already seen me naked, and much more," Anja conceded in explaining herself. "If it's possible as your mother I wanted you to see me dressed sexy. I guess I thought it might be persuasive."

"Heh, yeah, I'd say it's possible, and it's definitely persuasive. You look super-hot," Tim opined clumsily, but his meaning was clear.

"Thank you again, Tim. What I mean by 'understanding' is about where we stand, so I'm going to tell you now, and it's not subject to debate," she announced strongly, reverting to her parental tone emphasizing the seriousness of her expectations.

That last admonition was something of a difficult sell, considering she was half-dressed with her tits on full display, but it caught Tim's full attention, nonetheless. Straightening in his seat and listening intently, he was anxious to understand so he didn't violate the rules and blow this most extraordinary change in their homelife.

"Quite simply, son, we do this my way, or not at all, okay?" Anja stated flatly.

"Uh, yeah, okay. What's your way?" the curious youngster agreed eagerly without even knowing the terms, thinking the prospect of stopping the phenomenal sex with his mother before it really even began was a non-starter.

"I'm your mother and you're my son. You will respect me. I love you more than anything and would do anything for you, but under no circumstances is this a romantic love. It's deeper than that," she dictated, unequivocally stating that element of their relationship would remain status quo, as it always had.

Tim nodded easily acknowledging that familiar arrangement.

"Privately, just between us and when your father's not home, I'm your slut mom, or cock whore, or cum dump, or whatever other nasty name gets you off, but I'm sure as hell not your girlfriend," his mother declared bluntly, expressing her viewpoint in the same crude terms used at the height of passion.

Tim sat daunted by the vehemence of her pronouncement, sensing his prick soften a little fearing the consequences of incurring her disapproval if he crossed her even the slightest bit.

"One more thing, when dad's here, keep your hands to yourself. No accidental gropes, no leering eyes, and no suggestive remarks. Life as normal, or I shut it down. Got it?" Anja stated with deadly serious intent.

"Whatever you say, mom," he answered, as intimidated as when she used her punitive 'you're on restriction' voice.

"I'll tell you the same thing I told Kellen. We're having sex, pure and simple. I want it and I hope you want it too, but we're not dating, and we're not 'in love,' at least not in the romantic sense," she asserted, air quoting the last bit for certainty in distinguishing it from their mother-son relationship.

"You can keep seeing Mrs. Tyler, if you want, or even better, date girls from school, or whatever. I'm going to continue my visits with Kellen, at least, for as long as he wants me," his strident mother proposed conversationally, exposing her insecurities but wanting her message to be clear.

With no overt protest to her unbending terms, Anja thought briefly about spilling the news that this incestuous turn in their relationship was not as bizarrely unique as he suspected, considering easing his conscience by telling him Kellen was fucking his mother, Emma, too, but didn't, deciding not to overwhelm Tim with too much information so soon.

'He'll find out eventually. I these guys and they can't keep secrets forever,' Anja realized, thinking of the possibilities for a foursome, or maybe a double-team, and letting a sly grin raise the corners of her luscious lips.

Studying her son's reaction to everything so far, whatever concerns she had were erased by a smile of satisfaction from her obviously excited young man, so Anja thought it okay to reveal another of her deepest, darkest desires.

"Don't let this shock you, Tim, but I might even hit on a few of your other friends as well," she asserted daringly, succumbing further to the corrupting influences imbued by my wife, as driven by Hank.

Anja feared she was pushing the envelope involving a mention of Tim's buddies and fellow ballplayers, but she needed to expand her horizons if she wanted to avoid Emma's warning about becoming too dependent on Kellen and his hard-driving cock, plus she was truly intrigued by the prospect.

Casting a wide net was a good way to ensure her inexperienced son didn't grow obsessed with Emma either, or her, for that fact. Besides, some of his friends were cute, and she was developing an inordinate fascination with young men and their hard cocks, indecently wondering if Brian Winthrop was as well-hung as Kellen and Tim.

"Really? Ummm, you mean like some of my teammates?" Tim questioned from surprise, but also for his own for clarity.

"Why not, sweetheart? You don't think your friends are interested in your dear old mom?" Anja teased coquettishly, her tone softening, hoping the athletic young hunks would be thrilled at the chance to screw kindly, conservative Mrs. Bradley, becoming the exotic seductress of every guy on the team.

"Um, I don't think that'll be a problem, mom, but it might take a little getting used to," he replied honestly, thinking it sort of weird, then realizing he'd find more than a few willing takers of the offer for a 'friendly' visit to his house and his pretty mother's bed when his dad was away.

"It might even make me more popular with the guys," he announced self-servingly, overhearing most of his buddies making rude comments about 'hot' Mrs. Bradley and some of the other mothers sitting in the stands during games.

Anyway, it was really no different than Kellen's visits, or his own hook-ups with Mrs. Tyler, so what did it matter?

"Yes, well, glad to help out, but good answer, young man," his mother concluded facetiously, but with a comforting smile crossing her prototypically Finnish countenance..

"It's the best way not to get 'overly involved,' don't you think?" she concluded insightfully.

"Yes, ma'am," Tim agreed simply, wondering what got into his reserved mother but accepting the perverse benefits it bestowed.

A moment passed, with the pair sitting quietly, sipping their coffee, and considering all that had transpired, then a devilish expression overtook Anja's bewitching face that Tim was only now growing accustomed to seeing.

"Keep in mind, your father doesn't need to know a thing, and we're a normal family when he's around. Got it?" Anja reminded sincerely, stating the obvious but reinforcing Tim better not take liberties with her when Frank was even remotely nearby.

"Yeah mom, I got it. Believe me," Tim answered strongly, certain his father discovering he was fucking his mother was the last thing he wanted.

With the uniquely demented talk complete and their path decided, the proper mother swiftly converted into the tempting siren of the bedroom once more, comfortable her rules for their expected roles were incontrovertibly understood by her well-raised son.

"Okay, stud, let me make you something to eat. You're going to need your energy," she suggested flirtatiously. "A glass of orange juice too. You know, in case you expend a lot of fluids staying home today."

Anja Bradley spend several minutes prancing around the kitchen preparing breakfast in a most unusual contradiction of domesticity and wantonness - cracking eggs, toasting bread, and generally playing her role as caring mother while dressed in the most provocative lingerie imaginable, and barely short of standing stark naked as her son's new slut.

Tim's cock bulged in his briefs, with the swollen head threatening to bust out of the elastic waistband watching the scandalous performance, eyeballing the jiggles of his joyful mother's pale ass cheeks, and grabbing the occasional peek at her big tits bobbling above the loosely-tied corset as she attended to her cooking.

The fortunate lad wasn't even finished with breakfast when his insatiable mother dropped beneath the kitchen table, extracting his straining cock from his overstretched briefs, and giving a lavish blowjob lasting nearly 20 minutes.

Meticulously working his stalwart pole to the point of breaking, Anja periodically backed off, licking the head, and taunting him to the point of duress, before starting over again.

Tim gleefully stared through lust-filled eyes, hypnotized by the actively bobbing top of her head, and checking out the deep valley of her cleavage formed by her big boobs hanging from the demicups as she capably sucked him off.

"Huh, huh, huh," his breathing heavy and head lolling on the headrest of his chair, the poor guy's scrambled eggs were cold by the time he groaned and spit several thick ropes of cum into her mouth, with Anja swallowing every ounce enthusiastically without missing a drop.

"There, done with breakfast, and to think you let your eggs get cold after all my efforts," she playfully admonished after consuming the last of his prodigious offering, daintily wiping her mouth with a napkin and proceeding to clean up.

Anja stayed in her sexy leather corset the entire day, taunting, and teasing her captivated son, keeping him on edge and ready to do as she pleased, and what pleased her next was gauging his skills at cunnilingus, surprised to learn he hadn't gone down on Emma even once and determined to correct that oversight.

"Seriously?" she asked doubtfully when inquiring about his lack of oral experience.

"Seriously, mom," Tim answered, reflecting on whether he was stupid for missing the opportunity to explore my wife's pussy in greater detail with his tongue.

"Honestly, I'm surprised. I know she enjoys it. She, um, told me. You know, girl talk," his mother fibbed, overcoming her slip of the tongue and not quite ready yet to divulge her sexual fling with my wife, although knowing it too needed to be dealt with at some point.

"Mrs. Tyler never asked. She seems more focused on my cock," Tim replied confidently.

"Well, I can understand that, but sometimes a woman won't ask, you just need to do it. Anyway, it sounds like you've got a lot of catching up to do if you want to be as good at cunnilingus as your buddy," Anja chided, casually tossing out the challenge, deviously using her son's natural competitive instincts to drive his desire for mastering pussy-eating.

"Connie-who?" the unsophisticated youth asked quizzically.

"Cunnilingus, son. Eating pussy. Cunt munching. Kellen excels at it, and I can only guess where he learned," she lied, realizing he probably had lessons dining on his mother's bald snatch, and not yet knowing he truly learned the art from his gay Aunt Betsy.

"Kel's good, huh?" Tim inquired, the wheels already spinning in his head about surpassing his talented friend in another contest he intended to win.

"No, I said he excels, and my son is going to excel too," Anja announced emphatically. "I'll to teach you to make a girl squeal with your tongue, and you can start by practicing on me."

"Sure, if that's what you want, mom," he agreed easily enough, assuming any time spent between his mother's elegant thighs was likely time well spent. "What do I do?"

"It's really pretty simple, Tim. I'm sure you've seen it done on those porn websites you watch. Just do what they do," his all-knowing mother alleged, busting him with her insightful knowledge of his internet predilections when he wasn't playing video games.

Tim rolled his eyes at the accusation without denying the truth, no longer fearing her discovery of his penchant for MILF porn now that he was actually living the dream.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," she acknowledged, removing her black panties without a second thought, and dropping her cute tush onto the comfy chair she'd used when making Kellen the same offer a few weeks earlier.

"Now, get down here and eat my pussy," Anja ordered outrageously, draping a leg over each chair arm, and pushing her ass to the edge of the cushion presenting her glistening pink slit encircled by billowing black curls directly before his eyes in another too stunning to believe moment.

Tim simply stared, drinking in the vision of his revered mother so obscenely displayed, fixated on her widely spread cunt, with Anja now more recognizable as 'slut mom' than real mom in only her black corset, proffering her cherished treasure for rigorous training in the delicate new skill of cunnilingus.

Insistently, Anja was determined Tim gain the same proficiency at licking, nibbling, and suctioning her randy cunt as his competition for her most personal charms. It would be good for him and his future success with women, good for my receptive wife, Emma, and mostly, good for her as her hidden selfish side came to the fore.

"Go on, son. I don't want to see that handsome face anywhere but buried in my snatch until I've cum at least three times," she ordered lewdly, but so maternally characteristic, it was as if telling him to go clean his room.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied dutifully, recognizing her stern tone, and complying as he always did.

Tentatively, the tassel-haired youth drew his nose to his lecherous mother's fragrant twat, inhaling the same aromas he'd detected last night when she first appeared in his room, tipsy, and reeking of lesbian sex, and instantly flushed with passion by the stimulating scent.

Then, dipping his tongue tenderly to the blossoming petals surrounding the entrance to her forbidden channel, Tim swiped pleasantly up its surface, tentatively testing its resiliency but without pressing inward to penetrate the aperture.

"Oooooh," Anja purred contentedly, thrilled recognizing the source of the stimulation, she was innately discomfited too for the same reason, but so turned on she suspected her novice son might extract the first of her three orgasms without much effort or skill.

"Mmmh," Tim hummed, tasting her essence, and finding it surprisingly agreeable, rimming the exterior of her dark fuck hole, afraid to enter, but compelled by a need to experience his mother's savory nectar even more intimately.

"Ahh-ahhhhh," she sighed loudly now, her pitch raising an octave the second his tongue tip breached her puffy labia, entering the fiery furnace burning in the very depths of her sloppy wet cauldron.

Powerfully, Anja fought the impulse to slam her quivering thighs closed, knowing her son was encountering a sensual overload few young men experience eating his own mother's cunt, and doubting her own ability to accept this was her sweet Tim probing inquisitively within her taboo pussy.

"Ohhh, Timothy, that's how, ahh, it's done, sweetie," she cried instead, tendons straining with her legs pried widely apart letting him explore, learn, and relish the act of eating her to an orgasm mounting in strength with every assertive lash of his marvelous tongue.

Instinctively, the raw youth curled the flexible appendage, clumsily fucking her soaking hole as a small cock, driving Anja crazy with the glorious penetration, and unknowingly setting her on an irreversible journey for ever more depraved carnal pleasure under the uneducated tongue of her loving son.

"Tim, up. Move up my, um, pussy, t-to my, huh-huh, cli-cli-tor-is," the faltering mother urged, dearly needing the oral attention on her exquisitely sensitive flesh pearl and directing him on how to bring her over the top to the shuddering climax she wanted more than anything.

Slurping up the sumptuous juices flowing from her engorged cunt, brushing aside the rubbery labia, and coursing the entire length of her split seam in a move nearly driving her mad with lust, Tim stumbled naturally on the preening nub at the apex of his joyous mother's twat, sparking a compelling jerk of her hips as he struck gold.

"Ohhh gawwwd! There, baby, on mommy's clit! Ahh, right there," Anja screeched her approval, the jolt of sensation rocking her body and involuntarily drawing a hand around the back of his head holding him in place as his tongue worked its magic on the appreciative bud without interruption.

For a seeming eternity, Tim followed his mother's lead, keeping his slickly shimmering face pressed to the heated opening of her heavily flowing cunt, and ruthlessly attacking her palpitating clit between occasional stabs into her sultry hot slut hole, drawing out a jaw-shuddering orgasm lasting nearly a minute.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," Anja's tremoring sob of ecstasy rang throughout the house, wavering with release, and gripping Tim's head tightly gazing into the frenzied eyes of her gorgeous young hunk devouring her seeping twat, while her legs shook mightily expressing her sexual explosion in visceral terms.

'Slup, muph, slurp,' he continued unstoppably, sending his caterwauling mother into a second powerful orgasm, shooting her head backward to the cushion and closing her eyes lost a world where only her son's brilliant tongue existed, riding his face excitedly.

Still, Tim wouldn't let up, following Anja's mandate to the letter not to show himself until she'd finished her off with a third soul-destroying spasm, forcing her to beg for conclusion as her hyper-sensitive clit nearly burst with erotic pulses.

"Oh god, Tim, no more! It's t-too m-much," she cried, passing from the second into the final climax with little reprieve.

"Oh, oh, oh," his mother panted, bucking her ass, and convulsing openly on the seat cushion, her tummy a bundle of tight knots so painful it propelled her orgasm to exquisite new levels, with tears running from her pretty blue eyes and her cherry lips gnarled signaling she was truly at her zenith.

Quivering and slumped in the chair, the wet spot on the cushion at the point of their oral union evidenced the squirting climax the devastated mother experienced under her gifted son's tongue. Slowly, Anja shifted her calves to Tim's strong shoulders, clamping her thighs tenderly around his head in a lovingly indecent embrace.

"You win," she simply praised, exhausted yet gratified.

Fully sated, Anja understood Tim's natural aptitude for cunnilingus, gratefully appreciating the wonderful gift he bestowed with his tongue and her fortunate place as the first recipient of its prowess.