Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Timmy, cum for me. Cum for mommy. I want it all, baby," Anja urged perversely, her fierce need satisfied and frantically securing his unrighteous load in the warm confines of her maternal pussy, adding to her demented ecstasy by calling his name.

"Ohhh, mom," Tim sighed, exhausted, draping his head on her shoulder, his curled lips inches from her ear, panting his release while his throbbing cock poured spurt after spurt of incestuous seed into her body until finally winnowing to an insignificant dribble and then nothing.

His balls emptied and his illicit semen overflowing Anja's welcoming snatch, the illicit pair held each other tightly, with Tim now tenderly groping her jello-y breasts and his tensing pole enveloped in the instinctively flexing maw of her sloppy, cum-filled twat.

"Let go, Tim," she softly said a half-minute later, the pain in her tits now apparent as her sexual ardor ebbed and a contrite sense of reality overcame her mind.

Strangely, Anja didn't feel grief, or remorse, or even guilt.

Rather, she was overwhelmed with contentment, closer now to Tim than at any point in his life. The cloud of lust occupying her soul was lifting, and while Anja understood the gravity of the opprobrious act they'd committed, she was alright, with her only concern the welfare of her precious son.

"Rinse off, Tim, then go to bed," she suggested sweetly, her love palpable turning to face him, and finding wonder in his face mixed with realization of the appalling act of incest.

Anja saw the physical toll of the effort in the debilitated slump of his muscular shoulders, with his blues eyes inflamed by worry, curiosity, and even gratification, uncertain if his mother was happy, sad, angry, or just bewildered, knowing she had just fucked her son.

"It's okay, Tim. I love you and, I wanted it too. Go to bed. We can talk more in the morning," Anja advised, ensuring everything was alright by placing her hand on his cheek and giving him a goodnight kiss.

It was an odd juxtaposition - a mere motherly peck no different than any she'd ever given him, yet packed with irrefutable change and tinged with disrepute, as the soaking mother and son stood fully naked in the shower after fucking to a monstrous orgasm.

As he exited, Tim's cock softened, and Anja's pussy oozed a large pool of odious jism he'd just deposited, standing alone in the shower mindless and stunned by this night of ongoing depravity.

*****************

It was a little after 3:00 in the early morning when Anja found herself standing at the entrance to Tim's bedroom wearing only her pretty but functional nightie, the blue satin dropping to her knees and bodice scooping to the tops of her naturally uplifted breasts.

Sleep was elusive for the preoccupied wife and mother, with thoughts of debauched sex and spectacular orgasms roiling her brain, leaving her unable to go to sleep or let go of the stunning changes sweeping her life.

After Tim left, Anja stayed in the shower for several more minutes, a steady stream of taboo cum easing from her ragged pussy gash from the reservoir poured into her body by her virile son, filling her with trepidation, but not regret.

Pregnancy wasn't the issue, having undergone a tubal ligation on her obstetrician's recommendation after Tim's difficult birth, explaining why her devoted son was an only child.

Instead, her fears were oddly focused on practical matters, with a million thoughts embroiling her mind, rather than the deep soul-searching expected when a mother and son radically demolish the social and moral barriers of incestuous sex.

'How is Tim feeling, knowing he fucked his mother?' Anja pondered her inner turmoil, and as remarkably, that she let him, even encouraging it by leaving the bathroom door open.

'Would Kellen be okay sharing her with his best friend, and to that end, did she still want Kellen with Tim now available to satisfy her degenerate needs?'

'What about Frank and her marriage?'

The conservative Finnish beauty had committed an act so societally scandalous and foreign to her principled upbringing and morality - incest with her only son, that the questions came fast and furious throughout the night.

Her misgivings aside, Anja loved every minute of this new freedom, her heart released from her despair over Frank's infidelity, and reveling in the eroticism of fulfilling every prurient sexual fantasy she'd ever entertained in the dark recesses of her mind.

As telling, she thrilled submitting to the irresistible sexual demands of Kellen, her commanding teenage lover, and deep in her soul, wondered if such subservient behavior with her son might be even more erotic, or if Tim was as naturally dominant as Kellen.

Awake in bed, the gnawing horniness had returned almost immediately as an increasingly frequent visitor, with her enlivened body constantly in high gear since her submission to the otherworldly sex with Kellen, and his mesmerizing mother, too.

The cultured, normally restrained Nordic beauty now constantly thought about sex and the dominance of her young hunk when he used her for his purposes, or even the sheer deviance of lesbian oral play with her introduction to the eroticism of girl-on-girl playtime.

It only took the image of Kellen in his tight shirt to make her think of fucking, or Emma's big tits overflowing her blouse setting off a lesbian fantasy of licking and slurping, and the wondrous flavors of a flowing pussy.

Now, added to this prurient milieu was the thought of illicit incestuous sex, and what really sent her mind spinning was the thought of her handsome son - his chiseled body and genetically typical Finnish good looks, sleeping down the hall nearly naked in only his pj's, or possibly even less.

In a heartbeat, Anja was up and out of bed standing in Tim's bedroom doorway, reaching to her shoulders dropping her frilly sleepwear in a puddle at her feet, totally naked and gazing affectionately at her son sleeping remarkably peacefully in his bed only feet away.

Slinking to the bedside, she lifted the light blanket finding Tim practically comatose, dressed in his pajama bottoms as expected and nothing else.

Crawling by his side, she curled up against his broad back without disturbing him, pressing her dense tits against his skin, and draping her arm over his body falling into a tranquil, motionless slumber.

*****************

Anja blinked adjusting to the bright day.

Light crept through the edges of the closed curtains as morning broke, finding herself in the same position when laying down a few hours earlier, except her sleeping son had turned onto his back during the night, perhaps subconsciously sensing her presence.

Thankful for her dreamless sleep, Tim's athletic body pressed tight to her own. Sparked by the sheer deviance of lying naked by his side, a familiar tingle rose in Anja's pelvis, and the unrelenting need for raw, unrestrained sex reared its head once more igniting her voracious libido.

Anja had planned to console and counsel her son that morning about the profligate union of the previous night, slipping into his bed and holding him tenderly for that purpose. Instead, her nudity precluded a more innocent talk, and she found herself yearning for more sinful pursuits with her hunky 18-year-old athlete.

Talk could come later, after her needs were met, and she held no doubt meeting her needs met his urges as well.

Tim snored lightly in her embrace as the agitated mother stealthily glided her fingertips along his hairless stomach, pulling the drawstring on his pajamas, undoing the button fly, and slipping her fingers into the crease amidst the wispy nest of curls above his dormant cock.

An expressive smile grew on Anja's face upon reaching the slumbering member, taking an untoward mother's pride in the size of Tim's cock even flaccid, and discovering last night the powerful sensations it instilled in a woman's body when achieving its full majesty.

Grasping the slack meat gently between thumb and forefinger, the corrupted mother raised the limp staff, drawing her soft fingertips along its length, occasionally circling the deflated crown with a swirl of her index finger across the supple surface, hoping to kindle the burning need she suspected lived just behind her son's closed eyelids.

"Come along, my baby, grow nice and hard for mommy," she disgracefully issued the faintest whisper possible within his ear, with the dulcet tones of her enchanting voice infiltrating his dreams, subliminally turning the slack tube into a raging stalagmite ready for action.

"Mumh, muh," he mumbled, stirring but not waking to the pleasant stimulus of his mother's attentive digits.

After another moment, Tim's worthy cock twitched ever so slightly in Anja's perceptive grip, a pulse of lifegiving blood causing the responsive span to swell just a little. Still, it wasn't nearly the size or strength she desired, deciding further provocation was necessary to achieve her sordid aim.

Raising her lithesome torso, the demure Mrs. Bradley slyly lowered herself to the foot of the bed, drawing the covers with her retreating form, leaving her son uncovered but not uncomfortable in the warm room with the most delicate operation to come - removing his pajamas without rousing him to her plan.

Fortunately, after the late-night sex and with the earliness of the morning hour, Tim slept through the removal soundly, much to Anja's delight, dearly wanting her next move to be the surprise of a lifetime to the unconscious youth.

Taking a moment, Anja admired Tim's sleeping body, reflecting thoughtfully on the change in their relationship, and knowing only his objection to such indecent intimacy would deter her from its continued pursuit.

To her highly partial eyes, her handsome son looked magnificent, with his maturing body toned sinew bearing the grace of a trained athlete and his clean-cut good looks both personable and suave. Even his mussed-up black hair was appealingly thick and wavy.

Anja loved Tim more than anything in life, and rather than shrinking in mortification with the transition from a purely maternal affection to a societally proscribed sexual attraction, she knew the bond between them was now stronger than ever and they were inseparable.

'Tim may grow up and move away, even get married and have the life he chooses, but he will always be my son - my special man, and I will always be his mother,' she realized, heartened, and beaming for that great gift.

For whatever reason, once consummated, a switch had flipped in Anja, and she was no longer concerned that their incestuous liaison was forbidden and perverse. Emma's demented influence and the emotional scars of her past wounds from Frank's betrayal no doubt reinforced that resolve.

Lustfully lowering her gaze, the beguiled mother's sparkling sapphire eyes fell upon the exhilarating vision of her perfect son's inspiring manhood, still lazily lingering at his pelvis showing only limited signs of life from the warmhearted stroking of her elegant fingers.

An undeniable flame lit within Anja eyeing Tim's peerless cock and large balls hanging loosely in their fleshy sack, brimming with the youthful semen she dearly wished to extract and make apart of herself. Her corruption nearly complete, the dissolute mother's thoughts now revolved only around sex - nasty, depraved, illicit sex.

At the moment, that meant gratifying her willing son, and receiving her own pleasure too.

On hands and knees sneaking quietly up the bed, accidently nudging his listless legs stirring him dangerously and ruining her surprise, Anja soon found her intent blue eyes hovering longingly over Tim's inviting package.

Reprehensively excited and unable to wait, she wantonly dipped low, swiping the flat of her tongue up his inert shaft, dragging the sluggish cock meat upward on his pelvis, and glorying in the promise of the staff at full arousal.

"Mmmmh," she hummed erratically, barely controlling herself tasting her son's salty skin, then drawing deeply of the pungent aroma of his masculine body chemistry.

A tingle rose throughout her torso and her nipples turned to solid points, wrinkling almost instantly upon savoring the flavor, and triggering a lush warmth suffusing her pussy. An identifiable dampness graced the flowering cleft as her exhilaration climbed, with her impatience to suck her beloved Tim's beautiful cock for the first time tangible and overwhelming.

Another lap of her moist tongue and now Tim's staff awakened, twitching instinctively, and straining for more of the marvelous taunting, even if his brain was still asleep. Flexing and bulging, the inflaming blood engorged the spongy tissue, propelling the stiffening rod to nearly erect status and growing spectacularly before her animated face.

Flourishing with pulsating jerks and fits strong enough to lift his swelling cock from his pelvis, that was the only cue Anja required, capturing the tip of the growing spear within her gentle mouth, and encircling the expanding rim within the cradle of her plush lips.

His growing cockhead now in tow, Anja went to work, no longer treading carefully so as not to wake him prematurely, but instead easing Tim from his deep sleep, consuming another inch within her enveloping mouth, and bobbing comfortably on the stiffness of his broad, difficult to encompass shaft.

Anja's wide blue eyes fixed on her son's face, yearning to witness his surprised expression waking to find his adored mother's luscious cherry lips swaddling his tremoring cock, swallowing him zealously to the bone while sensing the sprouting shaft expanding in her accommodating mouth.

"Mmmmm, muh, mom?" Tim weakly uttered, yawning with eyes fluttering in disbelief at the incredible vision, and more amazingly, at the unimaginable sensation of his mother suctioning his rigid cock so enthusiastically.

'Mmmuopp,' her lips popped audibly, pulling off the wide, tensing knob and greeting him to a new reality.

"M-mom??" Tim mumbled his confusion, in a world of pleasure but struggling to comprehend that this cherished angel of motherhood was between his spread legs sucking his cock.

"About time you opened those beautiful blue eyes. Honestly, the things a mother has to do to wake her son," Anja taunted merrily, laughing aloud at her joke.

Taking his shimmering staff to the entrance of her throat, the remarkable vixen gazed suggestively into his mystified face, holding the wicked gleam throughout the impressively deep dive.

"Oh, wow! I, uhhh, is this a dream?" he questioned incredulously, dropping his head to the mattress as she retreated to the saliva-soaked cockhead, slathering the taut skin with her exploring tongue, then gulping down his hard meat again - bobbing once, and then twice, and then once more, before coming up for air.

"If you'd like it to be, Tim, but reality is much more wicked fun," she growled wantonly, licking up the length of his tensing staff again, emphasizing her point.

"Ohhh, my gawwwd, unbelievable!" he gushed, reeling at the spectacular sensation and even more so that it was his beautiful, sexy, and newly degenerate mother generating it.

"I know we were going to talk about last night, son, and we will, but right now, giving my muscular young man a wake-up blowjob sounded like more fun. Or maybe, I'll just tongue his big balls driving him out of his mind," Anja teased audaciously, lustfully licking the droopy skin of his loose scrotum.

The words leaving his straitlaced mother's mouth were almost impossible to believe - so crude and shocking in reference to the depraved incestuous act she was performing with an astonishing skill he never imagined she possessed.

"Is this okay, Timothy? Do you want your mother to suck your big, hard cock? Do you want to see her with your thick shaft stretching her mouth?" Anja asked salaciously, a woman perverted by lust making the act of giving head to her teenage son as prurient and pornographic as possible, as if it needed any verbal assistance.

"Ohhh, hell yes, I want to see my mom with my cock in her mouth," the capitulating youngster heartily agreed, totally buying into her demented gambit in his frantic need and repeating her demented appeal for effect.

Enraptured, Tim stared down his taut stomach, mesmerized watching his bewitching mother vacuum down his rigid pole again, wildly distending her plump lips accepting the meaty stalk until the tips of his curly black hairs tickled her refined nose but unable to go all the way down to his pubic bone.

"Uck, uck," a subtle gag accompanied her effort, making the torrid act that much sexier and demented.

Spectacularly, Anja's her alabaster cheeks hollowed, vacuuming the pulsing column on the upward return trip, before slathering his spastic crown sumptuously upon arrival nearly sending him over the top.

"Ohhhhh, mom," Tim groaned his approval, living a MILF fantasy come true he didn't even realize he had until now, and believing he must be dreaming.

"Guug, gck, ugk," Anja sputtered and choked some more in returning his cock to her mouth, drawing the wide knob to the brink of piercing her throat before relenting with a gurgling gasp he found highly erotic.

Pleased with her scurrilous achievement of waking her hyperventilating son with a forbidden blowjob, Anja was paradoxically proud of Tim, thinking her well-hung young stud was just enough thicker than Kellen to prevent her from ever completing the feat when he was fully erect.

"Someday, Tim, somehow, I'm gonna take your thick cock all the way down without choking," she promised audaciously, leaving the perverted words ringing in his stunned ears.

"So, do you want me to edge you, baby, and make it last a long time without mercy?" she persisted deliriously, grasping the urgent staff at the base, and drawing the tip of her slithering tongue up his buried urethral tube to the rim of his cockhead with a mischievous gleam in her penetrating blue eyes.

"Or, would you rather have mom power down this big cock and suck you dry of every drop of cum in these heavy balls before you can even catch your breath?" his bedeviling mother suggested alternatively, ensconcing his throbbing shaft between her ripe lips, and steadily dropping down with a vampish wink.

"Ahhh, jeeeeez! I-I need to cum, mom. I c-can't wait. Please, make me cum!" the quavering teen yelped, his cock twitching in desperate need of spilling his jism through the shuddering power of a taboo orgasm.

"Well, okay, Timothy, but only if you promise to fuck me afterwards," she demanded, more as the wanton slut than his respectable mother, selfishly in need but also suspecting the incorrigible words might further trigger his desired climax.

"Can you do that, son? Can you get hard for mom a second time? If I make you cum, will you get it up for me again?" the winsome mother challenged needlessly, already knowing the answer but dementedly spurring him on to greater heights of need for release.

A mature woman recently experienced with the short refractory period of a resilient young man in her extraordinarily long-lasting sessions with our tireless son, Kellen, Anja intuitively knew Tim's staying power was almost limitless once he came the first time and was eager to oblige that endeavor.

"Yes, mom, please, just suck me off. I need to cum so badly," Tim groaned, willing to make whatever depraved promise she required if she'd just return her luscious mouth to his painfully hard cock.

Assured of his compliance, Anja didn't delay fulfilling her end of the iniquitous bargain, taking him into her mouth and suctioning strongly with each bobbing motion, irresistibly encasing his cum-laden balls in her soft, warm palm, tugging, and gingerly massaging the pair in spiking his desire.

"Oh, oh, ohhh yeah," Tim moaned mindlessly, closing his eyes to the world, and focusing exclusively on the wondrous sensation of his mother's silken mouth plying his hyper-sensitized cock so marvelously.