Corruption of the Azure Saints 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, he just laughed at that... But this really wasn't a laughing matter... I had promised to cure her, but I didn't have any new ideas.

"What am I going to do now... What if she starts hating me for failing?"

"Hm..." Graos said thoughtfully. "I believe some of the other chromatic sects might have more tools than what we have here..."

"Huh? You mean like the Vespians?"

"Well, I was thinking more of the tentacles of the Amaranth, but Vespian honey certainly has its own particular characteristics... Then there are the Songs of the Nereid, the Muscadine Slime, and... Well you get the idea."

"Ohhh, that's a good idea!"

The other chromatic sects would have much more interesting materials to work with. I especially wanted to see how Lea would react to tentacle cloth...

But at the same time... If I did find a cure... What would happen between the two of us... I wouldn't have an excuse to see her again...

But I had to cure this illness, for my own sake too.

This aching in my heart when I thought about Lea... Once I cured that, everything would be better.

If I could just cure this illness... Maybe I would ask Lea out on a date perhaps...

No! What was I thinking, there was no way a saint like her would go out with a plain old Verdigris like me... When I cured her, it would all be over between us. I had to face reality.

Ugh-

I felt another ache in my chest. I had to hurry up and cure this illness. Or else...

12