Corruption of the Azure Saints 03

Story Info
Saint Cerulea tests out an experiment involving a slime!
3.4k words
4.8
4.7k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arelias
Arelias
14 Followers

Synopsis of the story so far:

The Azure Saints are in constant conflict with a group of green-skinned monsters called the Verdigris. But when one particular Verdigris accidentally gropes Saint Cerulea, strange urges are awoken in her.

To satisfy these urges, Saint Cerulea is making the Verdigris take responsibility. She now visits them regularly, searching for a cure to this strange illness causing her sexual urges.

Go'suke, the small Verdigris taking charge of the cure, just wants to help. But if he cures her, he knows she'll have no more reason to visit him. And every time he thinks about her leaving, his heart aches for some reason.

He is only a lowly monster, but he has developed feelings for one of the city's heroes! To squash down his feelings, he tries to focus on improving his experiments.

However, rather than curing her, the experiments have only been getting more pleasurable. Will Saint Cerulea come to her senses before getting addicted to the pleasure? Will Go'suke finally be able to admit his feelings? Find out soon™!

===

# Cerulea

"Welcome back Lea!"

A familiar cheerful voice greeted me as I walked into the cave.

"Good evening Go'suke," I said, smiling.

The small cave was exclusively used as Go'suke's workshop. And I could see his green-skinned figure was hunched over his worktable, like usual.

Walking over, I rubbed his back as he worked.

He was staring fixedly at a piece of paper, drawing magic circuits. And I saw his hand pause as I rubbed his shoulders. His face turned a little pink as he blushed under my touch. And I grinned at his reaction.

"Whatcha workin on?" I asked.

"It's the final part of the..."

As he spoke, I pushed my chest into his back.

I had already transformed, and was wearing my Saint Suit. The shiny blue latex felt good as I pushed against him. But these latex clad breasts were probably making it difficult for him to concentrate.

Grinning, I squished my soft chest harder into his back. Moving my arms around in a hug, I ran my hands over his chest, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"L-Lea! What's gotten into you!"

"You smell nice today~" I said, giving a good long sniff on the back of his neck.

It smelled sweet, like honey almost.

Without thinking, I gave a small nibble on his ear, causing him to let out a small yelp.

"Th-That's something else, I'm not ready to show you yet. B-But let's just focus on today's experiment!"

"Fine~" I said, releasing him.

Go'suke quickly finished drawing some lines on the piece of paper and stood up.

"If everything works as I expect, this should be the final piece of today's experiment."

Nodding, I watched him walk over to another table. A small burner focused a blue flame under a beaker. A deep red liquid was bubbling inside.

Go'suke quickly burned the paper he was working on in the blue flame burner. The flame flared up brightly for a second. And then the red solution slowly changed from a deep red to a dark purple, and then to a black ooze with light purple streaks.

"What's that?" I asked, walking over.

"A synthetic monster," Go'suke explained. "It won't live for very long, but It's a pseudo-slime for our experiments."

"Hmm... So it's a monster..." I said, looking at the beaker curiously.

Go'suke picked up the beaker, and started walking away, "follow me!"

We entered a sealed off portion of the cave that we used for experiments. And I laid down on the bed as always.

Go'suke dropped a single ice cube into the beaker of black-purple slime. And it disappeared into the depths of the beaker with a plop.

He poked and prodded the beaker for a bit, probably trying to make sure it was safe. Before finally, he brought out a small spoonful of the stuff.

"Let's just try a small amount for now... Show me your hand."

Nodding, I let him take a gloved hand, as he plopped the small drop of slime on my fingertip.

"It feels a bit tingly..." I described. "I can feel it through the suit actually."

As I described it, I could feel the slime almost like it was touching my skin.

"Alright, let me just wipe it off for now..." Go'suke nodded.

But as he wiped away the slime, I realized there was something wrong.

"There's a hole in the suit," I announced.

"Huh?"

There was a small hole where the drop of slime had been sitting.

"Oh wow, it looks like it was eating through the suit..." Go'suke said, looking at the finger of my glove. "But it doesn't look like there was any adverse reaction to your skin though."

I nodded, actually, my skin felt really good where the slime monster had touched it.

"Huh?" Go'suke said, looking down at my finger.

As we spoke, the small hole in my glove was growing bigger. Beads of black-purple slime formed around the edges of the hole, starting to eat more and more of my suit.

The suit that was supposed to protect me from harm was getting eaten! It was supposed to be invincible. But this slime was totally eating it as food!

And yet, as I watched it eating away at my suit, I felt a strange twinge inside me. The slime felt good against my skin.

Shaking my head, I asked, "should we do something about this?"

"I actually read about your suits a bit. Your suit will regenerate damaged portions automatically. Even if it gets entirely destroyed, it'll be fine as long as you can re-form the suit later."

"So it's fine if it eats my suit..." I said slowly.

I took a deep breath, shuddering as I felt the slime growing on my hand. Despite the situation, I felt a strange sense of satisfaction as I felt the slime crawling over my skin. In fact, I almost wanted to know what it felt like on other parts of my body.

"Hey~ This slime seems otherwise safe, right~?" I asked.

I could already feel those urges returning to my body.

"I think so..." Go'suke confirmed.

"Well, if it's gonna eat through my suit anyways, I might as well enjoy it~"

Grinning, I touched the droplets of slime down onto my other glove. And slowly, I spread the black-purple slime around on my hands.

The suit quickly began dissolving around the areas I spread the slime. And the slime had soon eaten away the gloves around my hands. And I could see my hands now free from the suit's gloves.

A few drops of slime still clinged to my skin though, and I grinned mischievously.

"A-Are you really doing this?" Go'suke asked, taken aback.

"Hey~ You've only ever seen me with my suit on, right~? Aren't you curious what these breasts look like on their own?"

I saw him swallow hard at my words.

Slowly, I dripped a single drop of slime down onto each of my breasts. He couldn't tear away his eyes. And I smiled sweetly at him.

Small holes opened up on the chest of my suit. And for the first time, I could show Go'suke my body.

I grabbed my chest with my slime laden hands, massaging my breasts in front of him. The slime slipped into my suit, tingling against my skin as it ate away more and more of my precious Saint Suit.

Moaning, I finally released my chest, showing my bare breasts to Go'suke. Blushing under his gaze, I could feel his eyes burning the image of my bare skin into his memories.

The slime was still eating away at the rest of my suit, but it wasn't enough. There just wasn't enough of it.

"Why don't you pour some more onto me~" I moaned, wiggling on the bed as the slime continued eating away at the suit.

Go'suke took one shaky step back. His face was already bright red.

"More~ I need more~" I moaned again.

Finally, he went and retrieved the full beaker.

I could see him swallowing hard as he took a small spoonful, throwing it onto me.

"Mmm~ Yes~ That's it~" I moaned.

I could feel the additional slime eating away at the new spots. And the feeling of the slime crawling beneath the suit sent a shiver through me.

"More~ More~" I encouraged him.

He threw more and more slime at me. And as the slime grew, more and more of the slime was left on my skin.

As the slime ate away at the suit, it slowly began replacing the suit. It covered splotches of my skin now. And as the slime grew, the black portions covering my body grew too.

The black shiny slime acted as a suit of its own, covering my skin in its rubbery form. The black latex-like material tightly hugged my body. And where the slime touched my skin, I felt myself tingling with pleasure.

Go'suke was staring down at me still, his face flush as he spooned more and more slime onto my body. Until finally, he poured the entire beaker down onto my chest.

"Yeeeeeesss~" I cried out.

The slime cascaded down onto me. Any semblance of my former suit was lost. The black slime was now covering my entire body.

Everything below my neck was now coated in the tight latex-like material. And as I raised up a black gloved hand, I could see the slime pulsing purple beneath the surface.

Slowly, I pushed my shiny fingers down between my legs.

"Ah~ It feels so good~" I moaned.

Where the black suit touched my crotch, new pleasant sensations filled me. And as my fingers pushed against my mound, I felt a rush of pleasure.

But the suit was alive too. And as I touched myself, the suit began to move too.

"I-It's going inside~!" I cried out.

A thin tentacle suddenly pushed inside me. I cried out as the unfamiliar sensations emanated from my crotch. But it felt so much better than when I had just been using my hands.

"Ah~ It feels so good~ It's writhing inside me~" I moaned.

The small black tentacle of slime inside me moved and thrusted as it pumped in and out of me.

I clenched my legs together, putting one hand over my crotch protectively. But it was futile. I couldn't stop it from ravaging my insides.

And as I writhed on the bed, more tentacles spawned in the suit.

Like thousands of tiny tongues, the inside of the latex began to caress my skin. Countless miniature tentacles sprouted inside the tight rubber.

The tongue-like tentacles focused on my chest, licking at my breasts from every angle imaginable. I could see the black suit churning on the surface, as the tentacles writhed against my skin.

All the while, the tentacle thrusting into me hadn't paused. It had continued pushing in and out of my sensitive crotch this entire time, filling my insides to the limit.

As I cried out and twisted on the stone bed, I suddenly felt the latex pinch down around my nipples. And I toppled over the edge.

"I'm cumming!!!" I cried out desperately.

My hips bucked wildly and I felt the slime shudder around me.

The countless tentacles still writhed against my skin. Even as I came, I felt the pleasure peaking to unbearable levels, driving me mad with overstimulation.

As the suit finally relented, I fell back onto the table in a heap.

The suit had gone silent, but my heart was beating like crazy, my breath coming in gasps.

As I looked over at Go'suke, I could see his cock hardening beneath his loincloth. His face was bright red as he stared at me. And as I slowly caught my breath, I grinned back at him.

Standing up, I walked over to him, "hey~ you want a turn too~ don't you~"

"U-Uhm, I don't think you should touch me..." he replied uncertainly.

The black suit of slime coated every inch of my body below my neck. If I touched him at all, he would certainly get painted black in the rubbery slime, just like I was.

Grinning, I stepped forward, cornering him against the wall.

"That's fine~ I won't touch you~ But are you sure you can resist the temptation~ With these shiny tits so close to you now~ Can you resist not touching them yourself~?"

Go'suke's breath was coming hard. His eyes were fixated on my shiny black chest.

"Don't you want to just bury your face in them~" I cooed in encouragement. "I'll make you feel really good~ You can shoot out all your dirty juices~ All you have to do is push your face into these~ nice~ soft~ shiny~ breasts~"

Finally, he dove forward, burying himself in my chest.

I grabbed him, pulling him into a close embrace.

I could feel the latex slime crawling down over his skin.

With one leg, I buried my knee into his crotch, massaging his member with my thigh.

And for some time, we stayed like that, as he reveled in my embrace.

When Go'suke finally broke away, he was panting for breath. Every inch from head to toe was covered in the black latex suit.

His eyes, nose, and ears were covered in the black suit. He probably couldn't even see right now. Only his mouth was free, letting him breathe.

Guiding him over to the table, I pushed him down, laying on top of him.

Slowly kissing him, I pushed my tongue into his mouth, enjoying the feeling of our mouths intertwined. For some reason, he just seemed to have gotten cuter in the suit. I couldn't bring myself to break our intimate kiss.

Finally, he pushed me away again, panting for breath again. All I could do was grin at his desperate expression.

Shifting down to his crotch, I looked down in disappointment to find his cock tucked into the black suit. I couldn't reach it like this. And I still had yet to properly reward him too~

But I could feel it, tucked down between his legs.

With one leg, I propped up his hips, giving me better access to his crotch.

His cock was held down tightly between his legs, curling back towards his ass. It must be so painful, tucked so tightly down in the latex suit. But I still had to give him his reward~

Pushing my hand between his legs, I stroked my fingers down against his crotch. And I could feel his cock pulsing under my hand.

Slowly, I began stroking him through the suit. And Go'suke moaned from the other side of the table.

I kept stroking through the black latex. And my rubbery gloved hands squeaked against his crotch.

His cock almost reached down to his ass, straining against the rubbery suit, it was pinned between his legs.

But I could tell he was still getting off on my hands.

And as I stroked, I could see the suit begin to churn. The thousands of tiny tentacles were visible from the outside. And they licked ceaselessly against every inch of him.

Go'suke cried out in pleasure, his cock surrounded by tongue-like tentacles as I continued to stroke him.

My fingers squeaked loudly as I rubbed them against his crotch, crushing his cock down between his thighs.

The tight rubber suit gripping around his restrained cock. The pressure of my hands pushing down between his legs. His moans increased as I stroked his crotch.

Finally, Go'sukes' hips bucked and he screamed out in pleasure. I felt his cock twitching beneath the rubbery suit, filling the insides with his thick cum.

I smiled at his cute moans. He was just too cute like this.

He relaxed down on the table, and I lowered his hips back onto the stone table.

Crawling up to him, I wrapped him in my embrace once more. And slowly, we drifted off in a nap together.

The slime suits around us would eventually expire as we slept. When I awoke, they were nowhere to be seen.

Later that night, I returned home.

I tested to make sure, and I could reform my Saint Suit without issues. Even though it had been completely eaten through, it apparently wasn't a problem. As long as the bracelet generating it wasn't damaged, the suit could be regenerated.

So I was pretty happy as I headed home.

But when I got home, I had an unexpected visitor.

"Where were you? And so late at night?" A voice called out to me from my dark living room.

"Aoi?!?" I asked, shocked.

I flipped on a light, showing sister Aoi sitting on the couch.

"Where were you!?" she demanded.

"Uhm... I was just..."

For some reason, I felt like it was a bad idea to tell her I was playing around at the Verdigris home base. I still hadn't told her how I totally conquered them. So she would be super surprised and worried.

"Y'know, I was just you surveying the town!"

"It might be a little more peaceful right now, but you can't let your guard down!" Aoi said, standing up and walking over to me. "You should tell me before you do stuff like that!"

"Sure, sure, I'll do that!"

She came to a stop in front of me, her face was filled with worry.

"You worry too much~" I said, wrapping her in a hug.

Wrapping her in a hug, I immediately started kissing her cheek and licking at her earlobe.

"H-Hey Cerulea! What do you think you are doing!"

I had just been on autopilot since I was so tired... I had started teasing her like I did Go'suke for some reason. Perhaps because she was shorter than me, like Go'suke, I had gotten some wires crossed.

Pulling back, I looked over to see her face red for some reason.

"Sorry~" I apologized. "I'm just a bit tired."

But her flustered expression was too cute. I wanted to tease her a bit more for some reason.

"Th-that's fine. Sorry for coming over so late unannounced..." Aoi apologized.

I grinned at her bright red face. Maybe I could get away with just a little more teasing...

I wrapped her in another hug, this time giving a gentle bite on her ear.

"I love you~" I breathed into her ear.

"C-Cerulea... We're sisters though..."

I pulled back confused, "Just cause we're in a sisterhood? I can't tell you I love you?"

"Uhm- I mean, maybe that might be so. We aren't blood related or anything... B-But... It's no good!"

Her face was growing more and more flustered.

"We can't!" she continued. "Our love is forbidden! We're Saints after all! We must remain chaste!"

I looked at her confused. She tended to use words so weirdly.

What were we supposed to chastise in this situation? I didn't really understand it.

"I just wanted to thank you for how much you care about me," I said, smiling. "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable... But I do love you! Like a real sister!"

"L-Like a real sister..."

Aoi looked dazed now. A look of disappointment washed over her.

"A-Are you okay?" I asked.

"N-No, I'm fine! O-Of course that's what you meant! Hahaha. I was just being silly! I'm gonna go home now! Hahaha."

"Okay~ Take care now!" I shouted out after her as she rushed out.

She could be so weird sometimes.

# Go'suke

I awoke to find myself wrapped in Lea's arms. And I blushed as I realized she was naked.

I could feel her bare skin against my own. And her naked breasts were right in front of my face, I couldn't contain myself.

Without thinking, I dived further into her embrace, burying my face in her warm chest.

Pulling her tighter, I tried not to think about what was coming.

I tried to not think at all. But it was impossible.

The thoughts swirling in my head told me one thing. I was close to a cure for this illness.

I just had a few things left to verify, and the final experiment would be complete.

If I could create a system that satisfied Lea's urges automatically, she would no longer need me. It would respond in real time to satisfy her. And there would be no reason to come all the way out here anymore.

She wouldn't have to come to my dingy cave for help. She wouldn't need to be subjected to the touch of a monster like me. She would be happier without me.

I might never be able to cure this aching in my chest. But I at least wanted Lea to be happy.

Arelias
Arelias
14 Followers