Corsairs Prisoner

Story Info
Annie, a poor galley slave, must row to survive.
835 words
3.9
11.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boom... Boom... Boom... Pushing the oar, bending her back, then straightening up and pulling towards it... Annie had been repeating this same effort for days. Chained to the neck, her wrists tied to the oar, the slave was making the galley go to the port of the Kingdom, to empty the hold filled with the most beautiful women of her village. After setting fire to her village, Annie was stripped, groped and questioned about her skills. As a lonely virgin, the young woman was judged as worthless to her new masters and ended up with the other rejects rowing under the whip. Her body was sweating under the effort, she could hardly keep up with the drumbeat of the galley slaves.

CRACK! The leather snake burned her back, a pirate admonished her. Annie did not listen, the whip was enough to motivate her. It was always the same words that came out of the pirates' mouths.

- Faster, bitch!

- Are you falling asleep, slut?

- Don't forget your place, slave!

This last remark had been thrown at her when Annie held a pirate's gaze. In retaliation, she had to clean the deck on all fours. All day long, people had fun slapping her offered buttocks. She remained on the floor, polishing the planks of the galley with a brush, her rump raising, attracting even more envious hands. At nightfall, the pirates rewarded her by emptying her bucket of water over her body. In front of the amused men, another slave, punished like her, cleaned and brushed her... To finally kiss and caress her under the laughter of the pirates.

Pushed by her masters, Annie in turn embraced her playmate. She tasted her lips, then licked the tip of her nipples that were pointing before going down to her crotch. The slave spread her thighs, letting Annie stick her tongue into her vagina. She spent time kissing her clit, tickling it with her tongue. Annie, on all fours, naked, chained, offered herself for the first time to a woman. Her companion, by way of comfort, grab her by the hair and pressed on her head, crushing her face against her more and more wet crotch. Overexcited by the spectacle of the two women, a pirate came up behind Annie and, without gentleness, penetrated her from behind.

Annie's moans were muffled by the sound of her companion. Without pity, the pirate sank deeper and deeper into Annie's intimacy who in turn had to spread her thighs... With some slaps of her submitted croup. His cock boiling, the pirate pulled out and emptied himself on Annie's back in a rattle of appeasement. Before being brought back to their respective oars, the two captives had to clean each other one last time. Annie licked the soaked crotch of her companion, and this last one washed with her tongue Annie's back covered with semen... To the last drop. During the rest of the night, Annie lay against her oar, exhausted, and fell asleep to be woken up by the whip the next day.

CRACK! This time, it was Annie's neighbor who shouted.

- Faster, you lazy pig! shouted a pirate.

Annie felt reassured that she hadn't been targeted this time, although she pitied the unfortunate woman next to her who stammered.

- S... Sorry, master. M... M... Mercy!

CRACK! A second lash fell. Annie looked down, too afraid to meet the eyes of the master who was already barking at her crying neighbor.

- You shut up and keep up, you slu t! He said, taking her by the hair. Unless you prefer to wash on the floor?

- N... No, Master, I'll row...

None of the slaves wanted to leave her oar. They all knew what was waiting for them as soon as they were untied. They had seen Annie and other women before them, their reddened buttocks, their backs and faces covered with semen. For some, living under the whip was a much better fate... For others, it was better to be soiled than flogged.

CRACK! A final slap on her back was enough for the prisoner to keep quiet. Holding back her tears, Annie's neighbor hurried to catch up and picked up the pace. She was pitiful, bound and naked, her body waddling and sweating to the task. Her breasts were hanging, jiggling at the slightest movement. She was nothing more than a beast of burden, motivated by the whip and the cries of her masters... And Annie was the same.

- Please, the slave whispered to herself. Please, let this be over soon. Let them sell me or throw me in a cage, but no more whipping, I beg you. I will be their whore, their toy, everything... Everything but the oars, not the whip.

Listening to her whispers, Annie did not dare to answer. If a pirate caught them, they would both be punished. Yet she knew very well, like all the other women on board, that no one would come to save them...