A Game of Stealth

Story Info
A trapped thief has only one gooey path to freedom.
20.4k words
4.51
23.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie & Friends get caught in

A Game of Stealth

Author's Notes: several notes on this one, skip past the italics if you just want to get to the action.

First off, this is a rewrite of a story I initially published elsewhere. The characters have been changed, and several sections redone. If you have read the original, note in particular the ending for this version is much longer and more detailed. In particular it features a confrontation with an 'important' new heroine. You only get to see the moment of takeown for now however, not what leads up to it or follows after.

Second, a warning; this story features a superheroine who trades heavily in neo-Confederate imagery, which may not be something all readers want mixed into their smut. A related note to fellow insufferable pedants: I am aware that technically speaking the terms 'Confederate Flag' and 'Stars and Bars' refer to different flag(s) than the one currently found on lifted pickups and such across the modern South. But I use those terms anyways because they're a lot more succinct than saying something like 'the second confederate naval ensign only with a darker blue' or 'Miles' rejected design for the national flag that got adopted by some but not all units as a battle flag' to describe the pattern printed on Rebel Belle's panties right before they get yanked down off her ass... when we all know I just mean the (in)famous one. For anyone who has no clue about this and is actually curious, go look up 'flags of the CSA' on wikipedia or something, it's all way too long and tedious to get into here.

Finally, all characters appearing in this story are over the age of eighteen.

Revision notes: this is the second version, the original had some unfortunate typos of the sort spellcheck doesn't catch. There were no major changes but I did make some small sentence-structure or word-choice edits along the way, generally for clarity or flow.

OPENING

"Stop, thief!" Valiant Valkyrie yelled.

"Suck my dick, bitch!" Python called back as he sprinted into a dark construction site. A snatched designer purse dangled from his hand. With his dark skin and black clothing, the lanky thief vanished almost instantly into the deep shadows of the complex.

Three of the mighty heroines the young thief has been unlucky enough to have catch him in the act sauntered to a jiggling halt in the entrance of the construction site and peered inside. A fourth swooped down from the sky to join them.

"What an idiot!" Rebel Belle laughed.

Framed against the stars, the mighty redhead floated down out of the darkness. Per her name and heritage she wore long boots, gloves, and a corset all of pure white; and a mask and thong both defiantly emblazoned with the Stars and Bars. The red glowing jewel that gave her her powers lay nestled between her breasts, in the analogous position to where her father and grandfather had worn theirs. Alighting upon her white spike heels - flight allowed the image-conscious heroine to make more daring fashion choices than her ground-bound comrades - Rebel Belle pointed towards where the criminal had fled, and smirked derisively.

"There's no other way out!" She shook her fiery head. "The lowlife loser ran right into a dead end!" she said, delighted.

"What an idiot!" Katy Colt agreed. Strutting forward, Katy fingered the chain that hung from the open gates to the darkened complex, and smirked beneath her hat. "He's trapped!" she purred.

A championship rodeo performer before she became a superheroine, Katy was dressed in her usual cowgirl getup, surrounding a skimpy Texas Flag bikini. However in deference to her far more famous immortal ancestor, the Star Sheriff, hers was in soft pastels rather than the usual bold colors. Her custom pearl-handled six-shooters hanging heavily in their holsters bounced against her sleek bare outer thighs, ready and waiting - but even she had elected not to just shoot a fleeing purse snatcher in the back.

Craning her be-hatted head forward, Katy Colt peered through the gate. Inside, she saw thirty-foot fences crested with barbed wire, surrounding a maze of half-built buildings, overgrown weeds, stacked supplies, and twisted industrial piping. Lights were few and far between. A sign by the entrance labeled the place as a half-finished industrial pumping station. A bevy of notices plastered atop the sign indicated that the site had been hit by bankruptcy, foreclosure, and a half-dozen permit violations.

"It's just one purse snatcher," Vestal said, stepping up herself and leaning past Katy Colt's curvaceous gunbelt-clad hips to peer in curiously herself. Then she strutted past her into the entrance, put her hands on her hips, and whirled, smiling proudly. "Let me go after him!" she said. "I could use the solo experience!"

"Well, that is true," Valiant Valkyrie said, arriving last to the buxom, scantily-clad party - having had to step away quickly to re-park her custom supercar.

Standing side-by-side in the open entrance to the dark complex, Valiant Valkyrie and her eighteen-year-old sidekick completed the image of bold, defiant crime-fighting power the four superhuman women collectively represented. Both mentor and sidekick wore a bikini costume, covered in a pattern of golden double-Vs - Valiant Valkyrie's on a field of blue, while Vestal wore pink. Matching masks, circlets, gauntlets, and gleaming boots completed their ensembles. The magic golden belts that granted them their great strength and invulnerability were cinched tight around each heroine's staggeringly hourglass-shaped waist, with their logos embossed proudly upon the buckles, in between their belly buttons and the swooping surface of their defiantly skimpy panties.

"However," Valiant Valkyrie continued, "it is also still quite early in the evening. Let's all hunt him together! It will be a good warm-up for the rest of the night's patrolling."

This brought eager cheers of agreement from her three beautiful, nigh-invincible comrades.

Ushering her fellow superheroines through the gate, Valiant Valkyrie picked up a convenient piece of rebar, closed the gate behind them, and slid the rebar through it. Then, with the immense power provided by her golden belt, she twisted the length of cold iron around and around like a twist-tie, sealing herself and her three comrades inside the fence along with their prey.

"Well," Vestal laughed, turning and jogging off into the darkness. "I bet I still find him first!"

"Shouldn't we stick together?" Rebel Belle asked, hands upon her hips as she watched the little sidekick's supple, proud, pink-and-gold-panty-clad ass sway off into the gloom.

"Oh, please!" Valiant Valkyrie snorted. "He's just a lowly purse snatcher, not a real threat!" She watched with pride as her well-trained sidekick, the youngest of their number, vanished into the cloaking shadows to go and do her duty. "Besides, if we stay in one big clump we'll never catch him. Now, come on! First one to find him gets a foot massage from the others!"

And on Valiant Valkyrie's cue the three busty adult heroines laughed and swayed off into the darkness, splitting up so each could search on her own for their outmatched prey.

CUTSCENE

"Shit!" Python hissed to himself.

Lying on his belly in a dark, wet culvert he watched through grass and gloom as the strutting heroines' asses disappeared into the darkness one by one. Hot and scantily clad, his foes would have struck the cocky young thief as easy pussy had he seen them swaying in the club... but here, caught dead to rights and trapped in a dark maze, they terrified him. Pulling back from the entrance he slunk further back into the tiny culvert in which he was hiding, wiggling around a bend into complete pitch blackness.

Said darkness was lit for just a moment by the glow of his phone, revealing a large buried cistern into which a dozen more equally narrow culverts emptied, before the phone pressed to his ear and the darkness returned.

"Hey, Ramon... no, man, shut up. I don't have time for that bullshit right now. Listen! I'm trapped and gettin' hunted by super-cunts. Valiant Valkyrie, Rebel Slut, and some other big-tittied pimp-tamers. Ya gotta help me man..." He paused, listening. "Belts? Her and her sidekick both. Huh. Okay, maybe I can make something work."

Out of the corner of his ear, he heard the crunch of a boot on gravel. His blood ran cold.

"Listen, shut up," he whispered, harshly. "Look up more shit, man, I gotta go. .."

Snapping the phone closed, he pushed his head around the corner back into the culvert... just in time to see Vestal squat down at its entrance. Between her spread white thighs her sleek pink panties, covered in a pattern of little golden V's, were framed perfectly by the culvert entrance. Despite his predicament his long dick, pressed to the mud through his dark jeans, twitched with delight. Holding his breath, Python watched with wide night-shrouded eyes as Vestal's hands appeared, settling to the ground, and then her big identically pink-clad breasts jiggled down into view from above. Finally her cute masked face itself appeared before the culvert, framed by spills of dark hair, and curiously peeked inside.

"Helllooo?" she called out, in a sweet cooing voice. It might as well have been the call of a horror movie monster, for the effect it had on his nervous system.

She was less than a meter away from him. If he had wanted to he could have reached out and seized her pretty head, yanked it in close, and kissed her right on her luscious quivering lips.

And then immediately gone to jail.

But instead he remained frozen... his only motion the excited, fully-erect twitching of his massive dick. But though her pretty blue eyes blinked wide, they didn't see him in the darkness. Python waited silently, looking right back into her unseeing eyes, and held his breath. His heart hammered so loud he was sure she would hear it.

"Huh..." Vestal said, her head turning in a slow circle. "I coulda sworn I heard somethin'..."

Finally, her pretty face turned downwards... and her jaw dropped in a shocked gasp. She'd finally noticed the tips of her long black hair were trailing through the foul muck at the bottom of the culvert.

"Ew," she said. Her round ass wiggled in revulsion within its tight, clingy panty.

Vestal promptly jerked backwards and then shot to her feet. She regarded the dark and filthy culvert waiting before her booted ankles with revulsion. Reaching down, she used her gloved fingers to hastily tug the bits of dirt and mud off the tips of her lustrous sable hair. Meanwhile, another wiggle passed through her svelte rounded ass as she briefly imagined just how filthy it would get trying to crawl up that tiny hole. Standing posed before it, the gorgeous young beauty contemplated the dark waiting hole in dread for several seconds, her pretty face twisting in disgust behind her pink mask.

"He-he couldn't fit in there anyways," she reassured herself, at last. "I must have just been hearing things." And without another thought she turned and sauntered pneumatically away, going elsewhere to hunt her elusive quarry.

Behind her, Python took a long slow breath. Crouched in the darkness he thought to himself for a long moment. He remembered vividly his last trip to prison. And he also remembered the sight of those voluptuous super-asses parading away arrogantly into the gloom... and the sweetness of Vestal's oblivious lips as they had hovered right in front of him, open and unknowingly begging to be put to good use.

"Fuck it," he said. "Giving up's for chumps. Sorry, super bitches. I got only one way out... and it's through your pussies!"

Then turning, he slunk very quietly back up into the culvert, penetrating deeper into the dark lair his enemy, in her super-human vanity, had deigned not to explore...

FIRST STAGE

Half an hour later the four heroines found one another again. They met up beneath a bare bulb at the back-side of a half-finished office building. Sauntering back up to form a towering, buxom squad they stood in between the partially-completed building on one side, and on the other, a large field of tall weeds and overgrown brush that stretched to the high chain fence of the perimeter - which itself was topped with several rows of barbed wire. They gave the dense brush a wide berth, as it bristled with brambles and thorns, every one of which appeared perfectly shaped to snare and tear a proud but skimpy costume.

"This place is bigger than I thought," Katy Colt said. She had one hand on her skimpy pastel Texas-Flag-panty clad hip, just above one of her gleaming six shooters, while she ran the other through her corn-silk blonde hair.

"I haven't seen a sign of him," Rebel Belle said. "Have you?"

"No," Valkyrie said. "But he's still here, I know it." She turned to her sidekick. "Vestal, I've seen several small drainage culverts scattered around the site. He could be hiding in one of them. You're the smallest of us. Have you checked them?"

Vestal's jaw briefly dropped. She knew, instinctively, that if she said no she'd be ordered to search every last stinky smelly hole immediately. She squirmed, already feeling the dread touch of mud and filth upon her immaculate bottom.

"I didn't see him," she said quickly, dodging lie and truth with a sidekick's practiced grace.

"Hmm," Valkyrie said, frowning. "Well, I'm afraid I for one am not going to let this sneaky little fuck tame us. We are superheroines, after all -- more than a match for any thief! He must be moving around to evade us. Ladies, we are going to split up again and each take a sector. Rebel Belle, you go up and check the roofs of the buildings, then do a sweep from up high. Miss Colt, you patrol all that piping on the south end of the complex. I'll double back to the entrance, just in case he tries to jimmy open the gate. Vestal, you stay here and keep watch on the center. We meet again in a half hour. Got it?"

"Got it," they all said, smiling and in unison.

Turning, the three adult heroines strutted away confidently, leaving Vestal standing alone under the light and watching them go. As soon as their backs were all turned a tall, dark figure silently rose from the weeds, just a few paces behind her.

Python grinned. Vestal stood before him utterly oblivious, her projecting pink-clad bottom cocked slightly and lifted up beautifully - almost as if she was deliberately presenting it for his inspection. Beyond her, in the distance, he also got to simultaneously enjoy the rolling, swaying asses of all three of her buxom adult comrades. Their stunning bubble-butts, each barely contained by a different famous skimpy panty as they rolled back and forth before him, nearly took his breath away... but he did his best to remain focused regardless. The curvy contours and close proximity of his actual target helped.

With the silence of a skilled thief Python crept up until he stood just behind Vestal. Stealthily he unzipped his pants and drew forth an immense, painfully erect black cock. His huge penis hovered just behind and above the rotund swell of Vestal's magnificent pink-and-gold-covered ass, twitching eagerly. He chose his moment, and struck. Ramming his hips forward he suddenly slammed his long penis straight into the crack of Vestal's jutting eighteen-year-old bottom.

The young super-heroine's jaw dropped and her blue eyes spread wide, as she suddenly felt a mind-boggling volume of rock-hard veiny dick slam down in between her buns. For just a moment her little brain reeled in bewildered disbelief at what she was feeling.

A moment was all he needed. In an instant his right hand darted forward and clamped down hard over her mouth, silencing her. Simultaneously his left, in a practiced move he'd originally developed to help swiftly disrobe wavering sluts after picking them up at the club, darted down, seized her belt, and effortlessly ripped it off. Vestal's eyes spread wide over his hand, but all she could get out was a teeny tiny, muffled moan. Arcing his hand up with the same motion he'd used to tear it away, he sent her precious belt spiraling away out towards a distant field of weeds.

Leaning forward - still enjoying immensely the quivering of her warm firm buns to either side of his cock - Python put his lips next to the pretty champion's ear. "Shhh..." he whispered to her. Using two fingers from the hand clutched at her mouth, he gently scraped a tiny bit of sharp metal against her neck, intimating that he might have a knife.

Her blue eyes blinked wide over his hand... and then she slowly nodded. A moment later, perhaps on some deep instinct, her luscious buns made a very similar motion, up and down his dick, just as if to triple-confirm her capture using every set of large round spheres available to her. Her lips quivered beneath his hand... but obediently remained silent.

The entire attack, from start to finish, took him less than ten seconds.

Moments later, her discarded belt soared clear over the fence and landed in some brush beyond. It made the tiniest of rustling sounds, but they were still louder than any other sound Python had yet made in his assault.

Instantly, twenty yards in front of him, a violent quiver suddenly ran through Valiant Valkyrie's big round bikini-straining ass. To either side of her, Rebel Belle and Katy Colt continued to saunter away, oblivious. But as the thief and her silent captured sidekick both watched, mighty Valiant Valkyrie came to an abrupt halt right in front of them. Slowly, she turned her head, until her luscious face was visible to both of them in profile, silhouetted against some distant lights.

"Oh, and Vestal," the Golden Goddess cooed back over her shoulder. "Relax, and have some fun. This thug may be elusive, but he can't possibly be a threat to superheroines such as we."

Blinking at her mistress's backside in shock, Vestal's wide-spread eyes trembled in disbelief. Meanwhile, pressed deep down between her jiggling buns as if it were trying to immerse itself in her toned pillows, Python's tremendous black penis throbbed in delight.

Still completely oblivious, the buxom Queen of Valor ran a dismissive hand back through her lustrous blonde hair, and resumed her sauntering motion towards the exit... her big amazing ass once more swaying wide before Vestal and her leering captor as she departed.

Grinning, as her mentor sauntered obliviously away out of sight, Python leaned in and planted a kiss on Vestal's cheek. The little brunette squeaked, her eyes still shimmering in disbelief at what was happening to her... and what was rubbing against her.

"You heard the boss," the dark thief cooed, lips caressing her ear as he spoke. "Let's go have some fun..."

And, slowly, keeping a tight hold on her, Python pulled his first shapely scantily-clad target backwards. Arriving back amidst the brush where he had been hiding during their conference, he put a hand on her head and forced her down. Vestal vanished with a tiny yelp. Moments later Python dove down in on top of her - vanishing with the captured sidekick back into the thick brambly brush before any of her curvaceous comrades had even had an inkling he'd been there.

Thirty minutes later, as planned, the three adult beauties came back together beside the field of brambles... and found that Vestal was nowhere to be seen. They stood side by side just beyond the tangled vines and brush, hands upon their hips, and looked around impatiently.

"Where's Vestal?" Valkyrie demanded, and, fuming with impatience, stamped her booted foot.

Scanning away into the distance, none of the heroines saw the dark face grinning up at them from the weeds... level with and less than a single arm's length away from every last one of their panty-clad pelvises.