All Comments on 'Costume Shop Ch. 04: Candy Awakens'

by taking_you_deeper

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rockhard34Rockhard34over 4 years ago
Another amazing piece

You have such a great writing style. Keep up the great work.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Loving the additional complexity you're adding to your story. The awakening of an ancient Power - in a sexirific way. Also, although the magical lezzing is pretty hot, I'm hoping for some boy-girl action at some point. Maybe add the sexy park ranger to Cynthia and Maureen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

Really enjoyed this series. Please continue. Look forward to where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me too

Love this storyline. And I'm waiting too. But while some male on female would be ok, I'm waiting for Jill to awaken and pass her gift to her daughters, in the physical way, upper lips to lower. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
just amazing

absolutely love this story and I can't wait to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One hit wonder NOT

It's nice to see new stories here but it's even better when the story continues. So many writers start a good story but can't seem to finish them. Your story is just getting started and I can't wait to see the next part. I like the lesbian theme but this is your story and I can't wait to see where you go with it. Keep up the good work.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Lovely story!

I am really enjoying this story, and hope you plan to continue it. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

Enjoying this story, hope for another installment soon.

RougishItalianRougishItalianabout 4 years ago
Amazing!!

These have all be absoltuely incedible, and I hope for many more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous