Costume Shop Ch. 04: Candy Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen stared up at me, confusion and clear arousal at war on her face. Her voice was tightly controlled when she spoke.

"Cyn...Ummmm...What's going on?"

"Well, see, here's the thing, Maureen. Last night, I went a bit wild and fucked myself silly. And the whole damn time, I kept thinking about ol' Kona, tucked away in your closet. I couldn't stop wishing I had him to play with. Mind if I borrow him?"

Maureen's mouth dropped open in complete surprise. I couldn't help myself. Her mouth was, like, right there. And her tongue looked yummy. So, I went in for a kiss. I tangled tongues with her, and while I didn't really know what I was doing, the feeling was fucking incredible.

Maureen melted into the kiss for a minute. Then she jerked her head to the side, looking up at me in shock. Her eyes were swimming with need and confusion.

"Candy, what the fuck? What are you doing?"

"Making out with the hottest bitch I know. That was totally my first kiss, by the way. Great fucking start, if you ask me."

I went in for another kiss. Right before our lips met, Maureen's eyes widened in something like horror. I didn't really stop to think about it, instead slamming my own eyes shut and giving myself over to the kiss. This one lasted a bit longer, and Maureen was way more into it. I was glad, because it felt fucking great. Then, I broke the kiss to catch my breath, and Maureen was back to being freaked out.

"Candy! Your eyes!"

I glanced up, catching sight of myself in the china cabinet next to where we were sprawled. I didn't notice anything weird. Same light pink my eyes always were.

"What about my eyes? Just realizing how cute they are?"

"Candy, they're rose pink! They're normally fucking blue! And your tits are totally bigger! I felt them growing!"

I looked down. Normal E cup tits. What was Maureen babbling about?

"Maureen. Cool your tits. If you want to see mine, all you have to do is ask. I totally came over here because last night, I orgasmed about five times, and finally popped the stick out of my ass."

Maureen started to speak, but her voice died as I tugged my top over my head. My tits bounced, and I sighed in relief as they were freed. That was much, much better.

"Candy...I don't...what's goin on..."

Maureen's voice was weak, and also starting to burn with arousal. I giggled softly, leaning in to kiss a spot on her neck she'd told me was really sensitive.

"What's goin on is that I finally realized you've been right since we were fourteen. Waiting is for idiots. I want to make love to you and fuck you and just get a bit insane. Can I have that? Please? I know you think I'm hot, Maureen. And I super appreciate how patient you've been. You've never pushed or tried to make me do anything, even that time you got me drunk."

Maureen's face was a war of uncertainty and arousal. I decided to help out arousal. I reached out and squeezed her breasts. My friend screamed, arching and bucking exactly the way I'd done last night when I gave myself my fourth orgasm, which was mostly my second titgasm. Her eyes were wide, staring into mine with surprise.

"C...Candy...Came...Came from my titties...Oh fuck..."

I squeezed again, tweaking Maureen's nipples playfully. She started to scream again, but I pulled my hands away, and the scream petered out into a whimper. She didn't have time to complain, though. I pulled her t-shirt up around her neck, exposing her adorable B-cups. I mashed my E cups into them, kissing her with plenty of tongue. She screamed into the kiss, and I knew she'd cum again.

We made out for fifteen minutes like that, trading titgasms back and forth like a hot potato. Then, after what felt like the dozenth time I'd cum, Maureen jerked back. She looked wild and needy, her voice thick with arousal and hoarse from screaming.

"Candy...Candy, your skin..."

I looked at the china cabinet again. Pretty pale mint green from head to toe, with forest green nipples and hot pink eyes. What the hell was Maureen so weirded out by?

"What? Think I should be Elphaba for Halloween? I know you think I'm hot, Maureen. And Kona is waiting."

Maureen looked like she was going to protest, but a quick twist of her nipples scattered her thoughts as another orgasm rocked her. After that, she wriggled out from under me and practically dragged me to her room. I followed eagerly. Once we were inside, with the door shut and locked, I shed my yoga pants and dove onto the bed. Maureen had lost her sweatpants and was dragging a locked chest out of her closet. She fumbled with the key, and then was tossing toys onto the bed.

I saw the distinctive blue and red of the Kona toy, and snatched it up. I didn't even bother with lube. I was fucking soaked, and I needed to be filled. I plunged to toy inside myself, and shrieked.

The pain of being filled for the first time was amazing, seeming to burn me from the inside out. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks. Then Maureen was there, kissing the salty water away, and easing my hand off the toy.

"Shhhhh...It's okay, Cyn. I know it hurts that first time. Give yourself a minute to get used to the girth. It's way thicker than your fingers. Shhhhh..."

She nuzzled and kissed me, giving me time to process things. After a few moments, she pulled Kona gently out of me. Just as gently, she slipped it back in, letting it sit all the way inside me again. I groaned, feeling stretched in the most amazing way. After a few more rounds of gentle in and out, I looked up at my friend, grinning passed her bouncy C-cup tits.

"I think I'm ready to get fucked, baby."

"Not quite, you hot bitch...I saw you eying me. Hold on..."

Maureen swung one leg up over my face, and before I knew it, she was pressing her cunt to my mouth. I groaned as the smell hit me. Mostly like my own scent, with subtle differences that told me this was Maureen. Then my tongue touched her labia, and she started pumping Kona in and out of me.

I screamed into my best friends slit, then took her clit between my lips and sucked in time with the rhythmic press of her dildo into my pussy. I lapped around her labia, then managed to get two fingers inside her. She cried out, the sound tapering into a moan. Words followed. "God, you sexy bitch, fuck me with your fingers! Fuck! Fuck, I've wanted this for so long! Fucking finally! Mmmmm...Get that pussy, baby dyke! Get it good!"

After that, I sort of went away for a while.

Tongues in cunts and mouths.

Toys in pussies and asses.

Hands and lips and tits on tits.

Nipples pressed into mouths.

Pink skin pressed against green.

Screams and moans and cries.

The taste of Maureen on my lips, and the taste of me on hers.

Juices mixing and flowing.

When I finally dropped back, completely spent, I realized that the clock said 4:05. I dimly realized that I had gotten here around 10:00 in the morning. Had we been fucking for six hours?

I certainly felt sort enough to have been doing that. My asshole gaped in the best possible way. Reviewing the last few minutes, I realized that Maureen had just pulled out of my ass. We'd started trading one of her Bad Dragon strapons back and forth after a while. Fucking her throat after her cunt was particularly fun, I remember.

Maureen lay next to me, panting softly. I rolled over, pressing my body against hers and kissing her tenderly. My tanned skin pressed against her pale flesh looked really sexy.

"Hey, lover," She whispered. Her voice was hoarse. She glanced at the clock and grinned tiredly. "Need to get up and clean a bit. Parents home around 5:30. Can't have the place smelling like a cathouse."

I grinned and nodded. The next half hour was a blur of stripping the bed, washing our clothes and the sheets and ourselves. There was a lot of fondling and kissing in the shower. Plenty of giggling too. I got dressed in a set of her own workout clothes. They were a bit tight across my chest, but that was to be expected. Maureen's B cups were nowhere near as bountiful as my Ds.

As we finished moving the load of freshly laundered sheets and clothes over to the dryer, I nestled against Maureen's back, pressing my tits against her as I kissed a spot on her neck I'd discovered all on my own.

"I love you, Maur. I'm sorry I made you wait so long for that. It was fucking amazing."

Maureen shimmied around, kissing me back eagerly as our breasts pressed together. She grinned and nodded.

"You aren't kidding. I was so turned on, I was seeing things. I'd swear your skin turned as green as the Wicked Witch, and your eyes were totally pink."

I shook my head, giggling.

"Maur, you are a goof. I'm tanned and blue eyed and your sexy ass girlfriend."

Her cheeks colored at that last word. Her bottom lip trembled a bit.

"Wait...Really? Are you sure? Because...You know...Your parents..."

"My parents can shut the fuck up. As much as they act like it, we aren't sisters. You've been my best friend basically since we could walk. Who else would I love, if not you?"

Maureen's face scrunched up, and she sniffled as tears leaked from the corners of her eyes.

"I've wanted to hear that for so damn long, Cyn. You have no idea...Are you sure, though? I mean, if you want to take it slow, you don't have to come out yet...It's kind of a big thing..."

"No way. You are not some dirty secret. You're fucking sexy as hell, and you're mine."

I grinned, then poked her nose playfully.

"Which means Marcus Digger has seen your ass for the last time. I know you two have been fooling around. I don't share. New rule."

Maureen grinned and nodded eagerly.

"Marcus who? I know no Marcus. I know only Cynthia Carmichael, sexiest girlfriend in the universe."

"Damn straight. I probably need to get home. Mind if I come by tomorrow to pick up my dirty workout clothes?"

I winked. Our parents might think they'd gotten dirty training for a half marathon. It felt like we'd burned as many calories with our other activities. Maureen nodded, grinning slyly.

"You know, it turns out my parents are going up to Wilmington tomorrow afternoon for a date. They won't be back until late. Maybe we could have a sleepover...We haven't done that in ages."

"Sounds fucking great, baby. And you could come for lunch next Sunday at the Carmichael house. We can talk to my parents then."

Her eyes filled with uncertainty. I took Maureen's chin in my hand, smiling.

"I'm sure, baby. See you tomorrow."

I kissed her hard one last time, then jogged out of the house. The soreness of my muscles from our 'work out' was a pleasant burn all the way home.

***

At two other homes in town, two different women stood in front of their own version of a scrying tool, consternation filling their minds. Viveanne Malcolm staring down into the cauldron she used for seeing things when she hadn't set up her crystal ball for the location in question. She shivered with arousal and uncertainty. All day, powerful waves of erotic energy had burned across the town. She'd made three sales, although the costumes in question were fairly vanilla. A maid's outfit, a schoolgirl blouse and skirt, and a sexy cheerleader's uniform had gone to three women she had no doubt would experience a fun evening.

Viv's concern was that she couldn't isolate the source of the energy. She knew for certain that no one in town was that powerful, not when it came to lust magic. The dryad that had come by her store was strong, yes, but in plant magic and natural energy. This had been something totally different. The last time Viv had felt such power had been in the presence of a powerful alraune almost a century earlier.

But she had explored Southport carefully before settling here. If an alraune with that much raw power had lived her, she would have known. So, what in the world was causing the ripples of erotic power? They had subsided for now, but Viv felt uneasy. This was a surprise she hadn't been prepared for. So close on the heels of Wendy's easy acceptance of magic and Sapphic delight, it was a far more unpleasant surprise than the first.

Meanwhile, in a greenhouse outside an old plantation house, Aspen Oakenheart communed with her plants. She had felt the earth resound with power all day long. It was as if one of the Blooms had awakened. She'd felt something similar once, while visiting relatives in the Earth Realm.

But there were only nine of the Blooms in Titania's line, and all but one was accounted for an active. The youngest, Roneth, had not been seen in over three centuries. Known as Titania's Justice, the youngest Bloom was the Summer Queen's swift right hand. Roneth hadn't been called to stand for the Summer Queen in lifetimes. It couldn't be Roneth.

Perhaps one of the older Blooms had chosen to visit Southport or Oak Island. Perhaps the woman in question had taken a lover and unleashed her true power. Surely that was the answer. It would be unthinkable that Roneth had blossomed in Aspen's back yard. Simply impossible...

--

Cynthia 'Candy' Carmichael. Before Viveanne Malcolm settled in Southport, the young woman likely would have lived an entirely normal life. She would have gone to college, gotten a degree in biology or organic chemistry, pursued a Masters in a related discipline, and then achieved her Ph.D. She would have taught others about the wonders of the natural world.

But Viveanne did come to Southport. And she met Candy's older sister, Wendy. Wendy discovered a love of lust magic and transformation. That love, in turn, awakened Candy's true nature. While Jill Carmichael, nee Blumen, had two daughters, she only passed down her maternal line's true legacy to the younger. From the dark forests of Schwarzwald in Baden-Württemberg, Jill's family had guarded a secret. In fact, it was so well guarded that by the time Jill's maternal great grandmother sailed from Germany to the United States, it had been forgotten.

Their line carried the potential of the Ninth Bloom, Roneth, daughter of Titania. Viv's magic, bound up in Wendy's vixen costume, was enough to awaken that power in Candy. Despite what might seem like the accidental nature of that awakening, Providence or Fate was watching over the town that would be Anne's Harbor. In the years to come, the power that was awoken that afternoon would prove vital in preserving the haven that Viv and Wendy and the rest of us would create.

-Cynthia 'Candy' Carmichael, Recording Secretary of Anne's Harbor

12