Cote D'Azur Adventures Ch. 08

Story Info
Young stud visits the pharmacist for relief.
1.8k words
4.63
5k
7
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers

Nice, Cotes D'Azur, South of France, October 25, 1978

Doug Anderson had moved to Europe in the summer of 1978 for work. His head office was in Geneva, but most of his time was spent in the south of France. He kept an apartment in Nice, 5th largest city in France, gateway to Italy and a hotbed of crime and corruption.

The Cote D'Azur was the playground of the rich and famous. Rock stars, Hollywood legends and faded European royalty all lived there. From Cannes to Monaco, there was always a party going on; and always a seamy undercurrent of criminality persisted. Smugglers, drug dealers, con men and prostitutes were everywhere.

Nice was its capital and for Doug, a transplanted Canadian from Montreal, it was a great place to be.

Doug was 6'3" tall blue eyed and blonde, with a trim body honed by years of competitive swimming. At the age of 27, he still swam to stay in shape and had a very impressive physique with broad shoulders, slim waist, and very strong legs. He was also the proud owner of a very large, fat 10-inch cock that the super tight jeans of the day did little to hide.

Doug woke Monday morning still recovering from his brutal milking at the hands of the Rinauld sisters (CH.7). His balls were swollen and red, his cock throbbed in a half hard state that would not go away, and his prostate felt like a billiard ball had been stuffed up his ass.

"It must be the lingering effects of the analgesic cream."

Not sure what to do, Doug thought he'd go and see Martine at the Pharmacy Dussault. It was probably her cream the sisters had used, maybe she had something to counter its' effects.

Dressed in his usual skin-tight jeans, Doug's swollen cock was prominently on display as he walked through the hotel lobby. The formidable Madame was at her usual spot behind the front desk, and she made no effort to hide her admiring gaze as she ogled his crotch.

"Something special on your mind today Monsieur Dooglas?"

"No Madame, just going to the pharmacy."

"Well say hello to Martine for me. Have a nice day."

"Thank you, Madame."

Entering the pharmacy, Doug could see Martin Dussault behind the counter at the back. As usual, she managed to look very sexy in her utilitarian smock and high heels. On a shelf behind her, Doug saw the bird's beak face mask of the Plague Doctor he had met at the party Friday night.

"So, Madame Plague Doctor, we meet again."

"It's Mademoiselle Plague Doctor, and yes it was me at the party. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, it was a very interesting evening, highlighted by some private time with the Rinauld sisters."

"And how did that go?"

"It was very enlightening, but that's why I've come to see you."

Doug explained the evenings events in general terms so Martine could grasp what had happened.

"Ah, so you have replaced Jonathan the butler as the source for their personal cream."

"That's possible, but right now I need some help with a different problem. Since that night my penis won't go down, my testicles are swollen, and God knows what my prostate is doing. I think it may have something to do with a cream they used."

"That analgesic cream is one of my creations and it should not have such long lasting effects. Wait here."

Martine went to the front of the store and hung the "A Retour" sign on the door. That's the French way of saying "Back in 15 Minutes". Locking the door, she walked behind the counter and removed her smock. She wore a short pencil skirt and very tight blouse that showed off her nicely shaped boobs.

"Come here and remove your pants, I need to inspect your genitals."

Doug obliged, quickly dropping his pants and underwear. Martine took his balls in one hand and massaged them lightly, rolling them between her fingers.

"They are rather swollen. Does that hurt?"

"No. They're tender but it doesn't hurt. It feels kind of nice."

Taking his cock in her other hand, she stroked him gently, his already half hard cock stiffening quickly.

"Well, there's no problem getting an erection. Does it hurt when I stoke it firmly like this?"

"No that feels ok too" Doug croaked. He was getting aroused, and realized he really needed to come.

"There is no obvious physical damage. The cream is designed to promote blood flow and delay excitement. It should not have this long-term effect. Just a little bit will keep you hard for hours but not two days."

"Well, they didn't use just a little bit. They completely lathered my testicles twice, my penis once and they used some sort of device to massage some into my prostate. They must have used half a cup on me."

"That's insane, they know they are only meant to use a teaspoon with each application. That explains why they are ordering so much. But what do they do with it?"

Martine continued to idly stroke Doug's inflamed erection, looking off into the distance, lost in thought.

"I think I know what's happening Dooglas. The chauffeur, Jonathan has been the sister's source for many years. He is a dedicated servant but he's getting old. He probably can't produce as much as before so the sisters are using too much cream to try and increase his production."

"Then they used the same amount on you and voila, over stimulation resulting in engorged testicles and a semi-permanent erection. Well, let's see how too much cream has increased your production."

Tightening her grip, Martine stroked Doug more firmly. With strong twisting upwards tugs, she was quickly bringing him to climax.

"Oh, fuck Martine, you're gonna make me come."

Martine let go of his balls and reached for a specimen jar.

"No sense in wasting any eh Dooglas?"

Doug was ready to come. His huge swollen balls drew up in his scrotum, his rock-hard cock swelled.

He tensed as he shot a massive wad of come, splashing into the specimen jar, followed by several more.

"Oh my God, Dooglas, this is amazing, keep on going."

She continued stroking him firmly, drawing out as much come as she could. As the flow abated, she put the specimen jar down and fondled his balls. A trickle of come appeared at the tip of his cock which she eagerly lapped up.

"No sense in wasting any n'est-ce pas?"

Smacking her lips, she savoured the flavour. "You've changed your diet; the flavour is much sweeter than before."

Holding the specimen jar to the light she admired the quantity of his output.

"Yes, a remarkable amount for one orgasm. I think the cream is working well."

Doug's cock and prostate were much relieved by the massive orgasm, but his cock would not go down. While not fully erect, it still stood proudly, pulsing with his heartbeat.

"But this is still a problem. The cream is keeping you erect. There is only one thing we can do. Lie down Douglas."

Martine stripped as she went to the end of the counter.

"I ordered some Triple XL condoms for you. Let's see how they fit."

Unwrapping the condom, she squatted over Doug and slid it over his cock.

"That's a good fit. Now for some lubrication."

Martine slathered a good amount of oily lube onto his cock and straddled him. Lowering herself onto his immense cock, she exhaled sharply.

"Oof, I forgot how big this thing really is!"

She slowly, inch by inch, worked the length of his cock into her pussy. Reaching full penetration, she sighed.

"This is a wonderful feeling, being so full of your beautiful big cock."

Using the countertops on either side for leverage, Martine rode his now fully hard cock, slowly lifting and plunging downwards. The length of her strokes increased until she was riding his full length.

Martine had an intense look on her face as she concentrated on working his cock into her pussy, her hips plunging the length of his cock. Suddenly she froze; fully impaled as her pussy spasmed around his cock, flooding it with her juices.

She rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit on his pubic mound.

Suddenly, there was a loud knocking on the front door of the pharmacy. Martine peeked over the edge of the counter and swore.

"Merde! I have a customer."

Dismounting, Doug's cocked thwacked loudly against his stomach. Martine gazed longingly at his massive cock as it quivered, still fully erect.

"But it would be a shame to leave you like this."

She reached for the bottle of oily lube and applied some to his condom covered cock. Turning onto all fours she rubbed lube into her puckered asshole and wiggled her ass at Doug.

"Quickly now, put it in here. Fuck my ass and be done."

Doug smiled at her gorgeous apple shaped rear end. "If you insist, Madame."

"It's Mademoiselle."

Doug lined his cock up and penetrated her with remarkable ease. He slid into her, aided by the lube. He wondered at how easily he had gained entry when suddenly she clamped down, gripping his cock tightly.

He pulled out, here grip exerting an incredible tightness on his cock. As he drove back in, Martine loosened her grip letting him plunge deeper. Again, she tightened her grip as he withdrew. The sensation was incredible, as if she were drawing blood into his cock, causing it to swell massively.

Martine reached between her legs and took his balls in her hand and squeezed them lightly as he withdrew. The combination of tightly clamping down on his cock with her anus and the manipulation of his balls had Doug ready to come in no time.

"Fuck Martine, you're going to make me come!"

"Yes, come for me, drain yourself."

Doug plunged fully into her ass. Martine screamed at the massive penetration and locked her anus onto his cock. Doug tried to withdraw but couldn't. Suddenly he came, very hard. He grunted as he shot his load.

Martine relaxed her grip on his cock. Doug slowly withdrew a few inches, and she clamped down, locking onto his cock. He continued to come.

She relaxed, and he withdrew a few more inches. Again, she clamped down. Eventually, Martine held the head of his cock tightly with her anus locked onto the flange of his cockhead, milking the come from him. She tugged on his cock head, not letting him go while he shot his last.

Finally spent, Doug's cock withered and he lost his erection. Martine relaxed her grip, and he plopped out. Falling back onto the floor, Doug lay back, staring at the ceiling.

"I think I'm going to need a few days off."

"Yes, a little rest might be a good idea, it will give you time to replenish" Martine remarked as she removed the condom, gazing admiringly at it's contents.

"Now you are done and I have to get back to work. Take your condoms. Go up the stairs at the back to my apartment and let yourself out the front door. Be sure it locks behind you."

Doug stumbled to his feet, got dressed and did as instructed, wondering at Martine's dismissal.

"All in a day's work, I guess."

FIN

Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers