Cougar House Ep. 042: COLLAteRal daMagE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Maybe he found Brian or Jeff."

"Maybe! Wanna wash my balls?"

"FUCK NO!" She pushed him, "I'm getting out until you're done. I still have conditioner in my hair."

"Here!" He backed up and nudged her forward under the rainfall. Hesitant she began rinsing with both hands in her hair. Eying her spectacular ass he gnashed his teeth. The kid had sure grown up. Reaching over her he detached the showerhead and assisted her in finishing her hair. She surprisingly found his assist welcoming. That is until he lowered the wand in front of her and shot the spray right at her clit. Already sensitive due to her own usage of it as stimulation earlier she whimpered.

"What are you doing?"

"Rinsing your pubes." He laughed. As much as it turned her on her better judgment tried to resist by pushing his arm away. He didn't fight her and just leaned closer to hang the showerhead back up. In doing this his erection slipped through her thigh gap, feeling the ridge of his crown graze right through her thin labia. "You better go dry off and find another Stud. He needs a bath too; he got a hold of Margo's leather pants, so he's covered in dried blood."

"No way! This place is insane. I can't believe you were fucking Margo like that."

"We all do! She loves us. If you want to hang out here with the big dogs you better get used to seeing and hearing things like that. We aren't changing our ways to accommodate you, Princess."

"You don't have to. I'll be fine, just don't get the idea you can fuck me. That is so not happening!"

"I bet I'm better than Ben."

"Anybody is probably better than Ben, but I like him." For the most part the truth.

"Heard you nailed Overmeyer."

"I did." She giggled, "Fun too until Ben ruined it. I'm not going to see Tyler anymore though. I want to see Ben and take things slow."

"Bullshit!" He was soaping his dick turning to face her as he did. Her eyes dropped to his dick a few inches from her bikini area.

"What?"

"You're too hot for that dumbass. Overmeyer too for that matter."

"You really think so?" She brightened up then narrowed her eyes almost immediately, "Quit buttering me up you're still not fucking me."

"I don't even want to hit your sexy ass. I'm just giving you moral support. All that I'm getting at is, you can get way better guys than Ben. You should go for older guys with experience. I love older women like Margo."

"Cabot has an older woman too."

"He has so much pussy waiting on him it's crazy. Me? I do too but Margo is my top priority. You recall Jenna Nichols? She's the only younger girl I hit. I even tap Frannie Filmore."

"No way! You're fucking the Spanish teacher?"

"My bitch! I'm her Master, just like Margo's."

"She's married to a deputy."

"He isn't satisfying her. I even got his permission to wail on Frannie." He turned back to the water to rinse his front. "Go check on Stud."

"Right!" She bit her lip staring down at his well-defined physique. "I hate you." He heard it just as she forced herself from the shower stall and dried off. Two minutes later Studly found her, and she was heard to say, "Ewwww!"

"Fill the tub." He called out to her. "Eric should be here in a few. It's almost midnight so he's off."

"I need to get dressed before he gets here. It might be a good idea for you to get dressed too."

"Tired of drooling over my pecker?"

"I do not drool over you." Lie! She tried hard not to though. "I'm just going to get wet again."

"Girls always do when they see me naked."

"Will you please stop bragging. I saw Brian's dick. He puts yours to shame. I just don't want my brother to get pissed off and yell at you guys."

"He runs around naked too."

"Great! That's all I need to see."

"Better run home to mommy then."

"Not yet! I want to breath a bit before I do. I love this country setting. I plan on calling off work tomorrow and go exploring. Hopefully, no more mountain lions! Were you scared being trapped in the treehouse?"

"Naaaw! I had Margo to keep me busy until Snagglepuss got tired of watching us."

"I'm glad it was a tame cat."

"We're still here." He felt the water chill once she began filling the tub. Clean enough, he shut down the shower and stepped out to look for a towel. Chuckling he swiped Lily's towel from her body after using it to wrap herself. "Give it up." She squealed at his theft and shared awe at how brutal he had become since moving out here.

"I told you no."

"I meant the towel."

"Oh! Well hurry up I need it back." She held her hands over her private areas. Watching his smug actions, he used every inch of the towel to dry his genitals. Once done he held it out and lured her into it, Lily turning her back to him. Grossed by the fact she was now wearing his pubic hairs she did find it respectful that he was cloaking her. "I can tie it." With Studly all up on her sniffing body wash, she had to push him away before getting the towel tied properly. In bending forward without thinking her towel slid upward and her clam pressed back against Heath's erection. The crown pushing within her labia found vulva but her reaction to it led her to step forward in a panic. "Stop that."

"You did that not me. Get over yourself, Crowe." Heath walked around her grinning. "You always did have a crush on me."

"Fuck you."

"You almost did." He left her pussy tingling.

"Dammit!"

********

Time flies! Cabot Ross had texted Roselyn Albright that he was running late, citing getting lost as his reason. No apology he told her point black. "Don't rush greatness!" Her reply was simply, "I await your touch." Texting and driving were never a good idea, especially late at night in the mountains. Still, he was having fun playing Heath in the moment. Eyes moving as fast as his finger to stay on the road he fired back with, "Did I say that I'd touch you? I did that at Hilltop patting your hand. Your turn Bitch."

"My hands are yours." She sent a blushing emoji.

"Fuck that emoji shit. I don't care how you're feeling right now. Fuck using your hands. Only your lips touch me. GOT THAT CUNT?" Sending this he chuckled, "I'm speaking in Talbotese. Kinda fun when it's just to get someone to believe you."

"Please keep it up." She wrote back, "You excite me, Sir."

"I'm getting close. I saw the deer crossing sign she mentioned. No night lights out here it's dark as fuck." No more than mentioning that fact he saw ground lights come on through the trees as if an airport runway, including the turn in by Roselyn's mailbox. "This has to be her she owns the whole mountain. Yep! There's the side road veering off toward the house. I wonder where the rest of the main road goes. Lookout point, maybe?" He could find out later. "Highs and lows! Margo's in a valley, Rose lives above the world below. I'm a little nervous but I need to keep this ruse perfect. If she senses I'm bluffing her, I'll fail Margo. I want mom to succeed in her B & B so let's relax and start barking..." He poised Studly's collar in front of him as he turned up the road, "...Ha! Barking. Time to treat Rosie like a dog."

Finding security gates in his way and a camera feed attached to the buzzer he lowered his window to press the call button. It took thirty seconds for her to reply. Her left breast taking up the tiny monitor she giggled, "You reached the peak." A fingertip tracing her nipple she added, "Both of them." Cabot had to pucker. That nipple was pretty fucking hard.

"Open this fucking gate and meet me on your knees."

"As you wish, Sir." A click followed by the sounds of a motor humming; the gate slid sideways until allowing him room to drive on through. Once passed, it sealed back up to secure the property. Winding a circle drive up under a car port to shelter the parking spot against the weather he stopped and shut off his car. Eying the front porch he saw the door open and Roselyn step out wearing a royal blue nightie complete with stockings and held aloft by garters. Crotchless panties well-hidden at the moment she stepped out and kneeled on her welcome mat.

"Damn! She may have a little weight going on in the rear, but that booty is solid. As long as she keeps working out her body will tighten up even more. Boob job those breasts are freaking Porn star. Ha! Maybe I should have her pay to get my dick enhanced. I'd be cool swinging a foot long." Naaa!

Leaving his car, he took the collar with him but only moved to the side of his car's front end. Noticing her knees on the mat he pointed at the ground. "Bring that mat out here." Holding her breath, the busty brunette smiled and stood up, taking the mat with her to join him. At his feet she knelt and lay the mat on the asphalt. Before she could occupy the rug, he stepped forward to stand on it. "You didn't think this was for you did you Rosie?"

"I presumed. Forgive my error."

"You wanted dominance, so, accept the concrete on your knees and get busy. I'll allow you to unzip my pants and bring out your master. Once he's out for air your hands go behind your back. Face your future." Oh, he was getting good.

"Mmm! Yes, Sir Cabot." She rested her knees on the hard concrete and reached upward to intercept his zipper, "Pants totally undone?"

"I said zipper."

"Yes!" She lowered his zipper and dug about with her hand beneath his baggy slacks. "You look very handsome tonight."

"Less words more gag reflex."

"You so take my breath away." She gripped his solid seven plus and guided it out of hiding. "Ohhh! He's as magnificent as I imagined."

"One more word out of you, I'm getting back into my car and leaving." Biting her tongue, she fondled his erection before realizing she needed to place her arms behind her back as instructed. Face only she nuzzled his erection with an emotional yearning, eyes looking up at him with lust. "Let me make one thing clear before you suck me off. I didn't come out here as a onetime visit. I've decided you can spoil me like a King, but you need to understand I'm not like other men. In all honesty I could care less about you being some rich cunt buying what she wants to make her happy. You just need to make me happy. I want no gifts for one month, let me prove to you this is not about my greed. If I'm guilty of greed, it's you serving my every fucking fantasy. Your life is about to change Roselyn. Commit or put my dick away."

Shaking her head, no, she kissed his balls, his erection laying up over her brow. Nibbles led to her tongue gliding up his foreskin until his urethra teased her pouty lips. Mouth wide she consumed his girth, length taunting her throat. Watching her still looking up at him with unblinking eyelids he realized just how beautiful the Cougar was. Nodding at her he sighed. "The mat says, Humble Home! What's in your mouth is home, not this big ass mansion. So, from now on this mat recites what my dick says, Mumble Home. Be grateful it lives within you."

Mumbles indeed! His every word fed her desires, her emotions, her hunger for young cock. He withstood her greedy vocal onslaught for five minutes until he couldn't keep himself resistant. Nutting heavily, she swallowed him balls deep to make certain no drop escaped her lips. Standing weak in the knee Cabot grunted his final assertion. "One of many tonight." Stepping back, he watched his girth ripple her stretched lips until the tip crested. Leaving it poised for further orders he lured her gaze to his. Snap! Snap! Up here Whore!

"Pretty lonely up here by yourself, isn't it?" She nodded ever so gently. "Just so you know I have no desire to live up here with you. I like my home out with Margo. Not to say you wanted me living here, but that alone must tell you money is not what I'm after. I do what I want when I want. Fuck any one I might find fun. Yet, I will own you. Why? Because I don't want you to be lonely and bored ever again." She sat away from his penis touching her lips and looked up trying to read his wishes.

"So, either live with my personal way of leading or we can stop here with the blowjob. One of many tonight does not become necessary."

"May I speak, Sir?"

"Talk!"

"I can have any young man I want."

"Still can, even under my rule. You just serve me and accept my wishes if I find them unworthy."

"You would share me with others?"

"Always! Should we stop here?"

"No!" She sat up straight, "I love sex. I just want someone to understand me too. Allowing me sex with others, possibly... arranging such... would make my bond with my master that much stronger. I wasn't certain you could think like that to be honest."

"So, I'm an audition."

"It must appear so. At the risk of you driving away, yes. You must know all good things take time."

"You have five minutes."

"Excuse me?"

"Commit to my owning you or I go home and ask you never again sit in my section of tables at Hilltop. I use your holes at my discretion. You're my whore to share and control sexually for as long as we make one another happy. I will see other women. I might even fuck some in front of you. Can you live with that?"

"Yes. I have a king size bed in every bedroom. You are welcome to invite whomever you wish to enjoy. Will I be allowed to join?"

"That's for me to decide. If I don't, you forgive and continue to serve me without sadness. Level with me, how many men have you had up here since your husband passed away. No lies! I won't lie to you."

"A few. Not as many as my financial status might allude. I do love sex though. It's been a difficult few years' transitioning without my late husband Wardell."

"Any men on retainer?"

"Only my fitness trainer at the moment. Not sexually however, merely to help in my weight loss. For all the muscles he has... he is weak in spirit."

"I'm not weak. Just ask Margo. I put on a good game face when it comes to my job because I like the tips. I do have bills even though I turned your $1000 dollar tip over to Pastor Goode. It felt like the right thing to do. Not weakness, merely my way of showing you that money can go elsewhere and for good causes. If that's weak... your interpretation is different than mine. Get your ass up." Rising she faced him.

"May I ask a question?"

"Ask!"

"Do you treat Margo this way?"

"She's more like my mom. Do I fuck her? Twice a week maybe. Bitch is hot!"

"Hotter than I am." She frowned.

"This is not about looks Rosie. You're a damn fine-looking whore just as you are. I'm going to say this... since I've known you you've come a long way in building a better body. Keep that up! I'll even workout with you now and then. You're not far off from being perfect."

"I will never be as flawless as Margo Needy."

"Are you competing?"

"We always have to a degree. Don't get me wrong I adore Margo. We've played together in the past, before our husbands left us. In a lot of ways, we mirror one another. Our husband's left us wealthy. We have similar urges sexually."

"She's struggling. Darryl's money is almost gone. For the record, Margo respects you too. I told her I might accept you and she wished me well. Part of the reason my friends and I moved out there was to help her keep her home. Elliot is off in France to study so she was left alone way out there. No friends close by and no family that I'm aware of. She needs us. We need her. You need me!"

"I understand."

"Don't think for a second I'm here because she asked me to get money off of you. Untrue!" Lie! "Even if you offered me money to give her, I'd turn you down."

"That's very noble of you. Owning me sexually is a wonderful idea. My finances however are my own."

"Exactly! Spoil me only as you want to, within reason. I'll spoil you sexually. MY WAY!" He emphasized. "I want you to hire my friend Heath to be your pool boy. He lives at Margo's too. He lost his job, and I don't want him to lose his happy home by no income to pay her rent."

"Give him my number."

"I'll bring him by tomorrow night. We're both fucking you. IS THAT CLEAR?" Said, but just as leverage.

"Oh, my! Absolutely!"

"After that, you only fuck him when I say you can. I know him! He'll try to nail you, even overpower my authority. Set him straight and fire him if he pushes the issue. MINE ROSIE!" He pointed at her with strictness. "Don't ruin this right off by disobeying me."

"I honor your decision."

"Good! I have something for you. A housewarming gift." He patted his still unzipped crotch. Reaching behind him for Studly's collar he returned with it. "Until I find a nicer collar, you're wearing this. You will NOT wear anything fancy. Your money does not buy yourself a collar that you find more to your liking. You wear only what I give you."

"Yes, Sir!"

"I'm not a Sir. I'm fucking twenty years younger than you are. Close enough! Call me master unless I say call me by Cabot." He surrounded her throat with the collar and fastened it up. It reeked of canine. "MY DOG!"

"So, I'm a dog now?" She smiled.

"Now let's see what your holes feel like. Hope you like it... RUFF!" Corny but stern!

Humble Home remained outside.

Mumble Home inside!

Giving the dog a bone!

12