Cougar House Ep. 043: sMUTT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Heath tired of licking his cell screen dried it off on the blanket over his couch back. "Sloppy seconds Bitch!" Heath stood up blindly as Brian reached over, the two of them placing screen on screen. Without even knowing it Gwen and Jenna were cyber scissoring, their up-close pussies touching one another from the distance. "HELL YEAH! SLAP LABIA YOU CUNTS." Such an asshole! Gwen was heard telling Heath to shut the fuck up. At least she had bite. Jeff kept Yon all to himself, not really wanting her to run off screaming. She was still pretty shy even though they did make love on the dance floor of Fiddle Styx. Lily was turned on but terrified all the same. She had never been exposed to three big dicks before, only one at a time like it should be. Right?

Fingers could not resist, Lily returned to behind the sofa for safety, hearing Heath plop back into his seat. Robe untied she lay back listening to the moans and groans, the squeals and whines. With their sights oblivious Brian and Heath shifted closer together and traded cells. Placing their dicks up to the screens they visually fucked one another's girl without them even knowing. Jeff rolled his eyes at their twisted behavior. All Gwen saw was a dick in her face when she took a peek. Same for Jenna! Laughing over their dates trying hard to reach them the girls just shoved their own cells right up close and pried their vulvas wide. Messy on both counts!

Unknown to any of them Eric Crowe returned home. Only when Studly came running down the stairs ecstatic to be free again did they become aware. Pouncing on Lily first she shoved him away from licking anything he shouldn't. Jilted the pup took it upon himself to hop up on the sofa and annoy Brian first, then hopping down to attack Jeff across from him. Heath stopping his jerk reached over and plucked up Lily's dildo. "Here Stud! Fetch!" Tossing it over Brian's sofa Lily felt it land next to her. Snatching it up she curled into a ball as Studly once again stormed her trying to steal her toy, considering it his. Loud thoughts she was now worried Eric was on his way down. A shrill whistle chilling her soul, the pup vacated back up the stairs. It was obvious Eric was going to his room first. Whew! Margo sure was a deep sleeper not hearing Eric.

Laughing over the surprise attack, the guys resumed seducing their cellmates. The girls giggling along with their understanding of the situation got back to the business at hands. All three of the ladies were sharing visuals of fingering themselves, the guys showing them off, even Jeff this time. Toy in her possession Lily sat up supported by one hand on the carpet. Sucking on the head of her toy seemed stimulating, until she saw something that drew her cross-eyed. "What the heck?" Lips free of her toy she looked at writing on the side. It said HEATH on the side written in black Sharpie. "OH, HELL NO!"

Jumping up she flung her toy at Heath hitting him in the chest. "You're buying me a new... that." Blushing her robe came open and her right tit exposed to all three boys. "You guys are so sick." Whoa! Big dicks! Shiny big purple dicks. Thick big dicks. Open mouth insert... "Crap!"

"Sup, Lily?" Jeff nodded.

"You guys." She pouted. Caving in, Lily shuffled around the sofa and sat at Brian's side, covering herself in the silk robe while whispering. "Can I watch?"

"Dunno?" Brian puckered, "You okay if Lily Crowe watches me cum on your face, Gwen?"

"EXCUSE ME?" Gwen busted up. "Eric's baby sister is there?" A quick visual the girls waved at one another. "Where is Eric?"

"Sounds like water in the pipes." Jeff listened peering at the ceiling, the water heater down in the basement confirming turbulence. "Shower I bet."

"Sounds like a plan." Heath hopped up and moved in front of Lily. His dick pointed right at her he began beating off. "Gimme a couple minutes I'll shower you good, Princess."

"Knock it off!" She swatted at him, her fingertip clipping his crown. "Why did you ruin my toy? Now you need to buy me a new dildo. I am so not using it with your name written on the side."

"My name's on it too." Brian laughed, reaching for the toy which had bounced closer to him on the sofa. Showing her the underside, it did say BRI. "We figured we'd help your fantasies come true."

"I hate you guys." Pouting she stood up but realized Heath was too close and fell right back into her cushion. "Please go sit down Heath."

"Fine!" He took Jenna back to his place.

"I'll buy you a new one." Brian felt charitable. It was Margo's money anyway. "Are you sure you don't want us inside you?" He rested the dildo in her lap facing her inner thighs.

"NO! I mean yes! Ugggh!"

"Nobody goes any further guys. I'm not allowing that." Jeff stood up for her. "Go to Margo's room Lily."

"We aren't fucking her. Damn Bro, give us some credit. We're just teasing the fuck out of her. Calm down, Lily Pad."

"Dammit!" Heath hissed, "I bet Margo needs a new tampon. Hey, Lily? Take that key on the coffee table and go wake up Margo. Let her pee, she'll go right back to her cage when she's done. Just leave the key in the padlock. HA! PADlock! I slay myself!" Jenna laughed at least.

"Can I come back and watch?"

"Lily?" Jeff frowned.

"I've only seen Tyler and Ben cum. I want to see much bigger dicks do it."

"We are dicks." Brian agreed nodding with a pucker. "Hurry it up I can't hold out on Gwen much longer. She needs my warm milk before naptime."

"HURRY, LILY!" Gwen raised her voice then gnashed her teeth hoping her stepdad Bruno and her mom hadn't heard her. Of course, her verse was innocent enough. With her TV on but on mute it would be simple enough to say she was yelling at a girl in some horror movie running from a killer with a CHaIN SAW!

Hopping up with the key Lily left her toy on the couch. Ignoring her opened robe, she rushed upstairs making certain Eric was still showering. He must have made Studly stay with him she thought. Eric sure didn't bother to look for me. Unless maybe he thought I went home with mom and dad." Shrugging she scurried over to a still snoozing Margo. Unlocking the padlock, she removed it and tickled her foot. "Jailbreak!"

"Ten more minutes, Warden." Margo mumbled. "Ten more minutes."

"Umm k!" Off she darted for downstairs. Now that there was no need to hide from the boys she marched right back up to her seat and sat down to watch the guys beat off around her. Not even Jeff was being shy about it. Nibbling her lower lip from side to side she took a huge risk. Slipping the robe off she sat naked with them. Jeff noticing first just shook his head. A stern point of, "You shush!", he ignored her. Let Eric deal with her. He tried!

Never before being nude with three other naked guys, she quickly shied until Bri without even looking at her nudged the dildo toward her. Seeing it as it collided with her hip she stared at it, then shot glances at each of their swollen cocks. Knowing Eric might come down at any minute she took her toy and relocated to sit next to Jeff where she felt safe. Hearing Yon softly begging Jeff to make love to her she shyly scooted away to give him space. She just felt at ease next to her bodyguard. Trying to relax she looked around at Brian and Heath who both ignored. It appeared they were favoring their girls' moans, each excessively cumming in their honor. She felt safe enough, still hearing the water heater.

Sucking on her dildo she winced at the names written on it. With it moistened up she teased her clit with her nail and lowered her dildo to her labia, digging in vulva deep. "So crazy! I can't believe I'm joining them. Please Eric, stay upstairs." Inside her the dildo sank a good six inches. "OH, FUCK!" She huffed at the thick intrusion. In and out she abused herself. "Why aren't they watching me?" Too busy! That and Jeff had made his point while she had gone up to unlock Margo's habitat. The guys understood the risk of ruining friendships. "Nooo! The water stopped." Hitting her cunt harder, faster she closed in on her first orgasm. Her left hand leaving her clit she without thinking reached over to grab Jeff's leg. Stopping his masturbation, he cleared his throat. In her brain freeze moment her nails dug into his skin.

"LILY!" He growled. Yon on his cell screen saw Lily's hand touching him.

"Jeffrey? What's going on?"

"Nothing! Lily let go and move. NOW!"

Whining she hopped up and didn't know what to do. Pouting she chose Brian's side again. Even there she brought herself to climax and found her hand on Brian's leg this time. Unlike Jeff, he let her keep her grip until she herself let go to tremble. Scooting further away Brian kept his cool and thrashed his cock to Gwen's shrill squeals. Lonely Lily followed Brian out of impulse. She needed to see him nut up close.

With abandoning her current seat Heath jumped up and walked over to steal her spot. She was now seated between both boys. Even worse Heath was sitting on her robe. Fucking herself uncontrollably she heard Jeff's guttural nut, watching him shoot threads up over his abdomen. Just watching him fire so hard made her cum on her toy again. More daunting, both Brian and Heath were nearing their own detonation code. Panting heavily watching both boys scooting even closer to her, hearing Jenna and Gwen crying out, Lily found herself mumbling, "Fuck me!" They were! Their names anyway.

Brian in his final moments shifted over on his left hip and fired his shots on Lily's own hip, twat, and forearm. Jaw dropping at his overstepping, she whimpered at the warm droplets on her. Before she could even react, Heath did the same curling to his right to fire another load over her. Gwen and Jenna had no idea they had done that, cumming in their own realities' miles away. Lily touched their jizz by abandoning her swollen clit. Rolling it about on her fingertips she came on her toy. Joint effort!

"What the fuck is going on here?" Eric stood behind the sofa, Studly bolting about to say hello to Lily in her slopped botch job. Peering up at her brother she cringed.

"Don't tell mom. All I did was play with myself."

"Whatever! If you guys even once fuck her, I'm beating your asses."

"Already did Bro!" Heath reached over and stole Lily's grip on her embedded toy, ramming it inside her once before a rapid retreat. Pulling it out of her messily he tossed it up at Eric. He fumbled the wet sticky toy as if a hot potato, seeing names written on it.

"You sick fucks!" Eric read the names then scowling at his sister "I can't believe you Lily. I thought you were working things out with Ben."

"I am! I didn't fuck anyone here."

"Just jizzed on her is all." Brian laughed. "Shit! Gwen hung up on me." Only because her mother Carmen stepped into her room scolding her for being so loud. She blamed Braedon Wilkes. It was in Carmen's favor though. Once her mother came back to bed her husband Bruno, Jeff and Brian's dad, took momma missionary. Before long even Gwen's sisters MJ and Daphne were masturbating. Heidi? Headset! Long tired of the racket in the house from all angles.

"Your life Sis! How you screw it up is on you. I pissed off Kim today, she quit."

"What? Why? She likes you so much." Lily sat up, dueling trickles of cum gliding down her bikini area. "Eric! You need a girlfriend."

"I fucked Greg's hot ass mom in my office." He laughed. Bri and Heath offering fist bumps that looked way to messy to bump. "Kim got even, she fucked Greg in the broom closet next to my office. Greg never said a word to me over it."

"Dude? Call her! Join the orgy." Heath laughed.

"Fuck it!" Eric moved to the empty sofa and dropped the only thing he was wearing his boxers. Dick exposed Lily turned beet red until her dildo rolled down from her couch back behind her. Dialing Anita Shepard, she answered. Game on! Heath sent Jenna packing and called Frannie Filmore. Brian shrugged and called Gwen's sister MJ, which led to her sister Daphne joining her in bed, two for one. Jeff still had Yon whispering between one another. Lily? "STUDLY! GO LAY DOWN!" Annoying hairball!

She called Ben and abused her twat right along with everyone else. At least she was faithful in the moment. Undoubtedly, he would hear the other guys. No Facetime would save her. Heath even removed her hand and fucked her with her toy four times when Eric wasn't looking. "YESSSSSS! Wait!" She punched his arm, "Give that back."

Blame went to poor Studly.

Whiners!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12