Cougar House Ep. 050: MADAMoisHELL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever! My girls are so much hotter than you are Cunt... Hunt! My bad!"

"On purpose!" She laughed. "Needy much?"

"On purpose! And sure, I own up to my name."

"No way do you have any girlfriend. Let alone girlfriends." Sighing he played a video of his mother Margo calling him Master, then saying she couldn't wait to see him in Paris next week. Topless even she lifted her right nipple to her awaiting tongue. Of course, that video was meant for Farouk, he just used it to make himself look good. Stunned by it, Lydia winced then shot a glance at Brigitte. "Was that Brigitte?"

"Nope! That's my bitch back in the states. She's flying in to see me next week. You can meet her if you don't believe me." He knew his mom wouldn't make him look bad as long as he warned her.

"Now I have to, just so I can call bullshit."

"Who is your other girlfriend?" Aimala finally broke her silence.

"Can't say! If I do things might go bad for us."

"So, your blow-up doll." Lydia reminded him of the going away party prank his so-called friends back home in Wildwood arranged, a whole tent full of blow-up bitches.

"Nope! I don't mind telling you, but I need leverage first so that I know you won't rat me out."

"Leverage? Meaning what?"

"Something that I possess as security that you or Aimala there don't go blabbing. I need secrecy and that's the only way I'll reveal."

"Such as?" Lydia was too curious now.

"A selfie of me kneeling in front of you as you lift your skirt and show off your pierced pussy."

"WHAT???" She yelped laughing, "No!"

"I will show you mine." Aimala smirked. "I will know and not tell Lydia."

"Uh huh! Nope! Both or no talk. You won't believe who it is though. I even have sex pics with her." Lydia shook her head negatively.

"I don't need to know that badly. Let's go Aimala, class starts in ten minutes. Nice try Monsieur Needy."

"Yep! See ya skirt spacer." She flipped him off over her back. "She wants me. Hmm? Maybe I should save a few hidden cameras and have Solstice plant them in Lydia's room. Blackmail Strawberry Shortcake there too. Fuck, maybe I'm the Bond villain... Goldpecker." He laughed. One last look toward Brigitte, he found her looking right at him. Mister Belmondo's hands halfway down her cleavage while massaging her. Nodding Elliot raised his bottle to her and gave her a thumbs up. "Was that a smile?" Dean Gaultier was giving her a foot massage too. "No, I think she just moaned, and I got lucky enough to witness it."

Cell pinging, he brought it back out of his pants pocket, "Giselle! Man, I wish we could talk but with her deaf its either sign language over Facetime or texting so she can read my replies." Moving to a table he sat his book bag down and began texting the blonde beauty.

"I miss you too. Can't wait to see you tomorrow night." She felt the same, sending emoji's that danced about with a multitude of hearts. "Awww! Wuvz you too Frenchie! Hey! Are you ready to get bolder?" She wrote back questioning, "How?" Puckering he just went for it.

"Let's sneak down to your mom's dungeon tomorrow night and let me tie you up like she does guys."

"She will have clients down there. Three tomorrow, I think. I want to... but... how?"

"We do it when she's not there. I'll even blindfold you."

"Yay! Okay! I will sneak you into my room first. Show you, my home."

"Can't wait!" He just hoped Brahms came through on the equipment. "Library later, or no?"

"Mom has meetings after work, so yes. Fuck me on camera again? I need money."

"Sure! I'll lay in the aisle, and you can ride me facing the camera."

"You are so awesome."

"Nooo! You are. LOL! See you at 3:00?"

"Same hiding place."

"Be naked when I get there."

"I will. For you master." She ended with an emoji with lowered eyes out of respect. Elliot Needy felt incredible. FaceTime briefly she blew him a kiss and showed him her tits. Bye she waved and severed the feed.

"You're seeing LaPute's daughter?" Eyes bulging Elliot looked up then turned. Behind him was Lydia and Aimala. "Yeah! Suckered your ass, didn't we?"

"Don't blow this for me Lydia. I really like Giselle." Taking a seat sideways, Lydia his left, Aimala his right, one leg on each side of the bench seating they smirked.

"I can tell. Fine! Take a pic." Lydia lifted her skirt to a bright pink pussy with a runway of chrome stud piercings, her clit glistening. Not to argue he took that pic and nodded. "Happy now?"

"I trust you more that's for sure." A glance to his right he found Aimala with her skirt up inviting him to look at the hairiest bush he had ever seen. Tempted to laugh he chose valor. "Nice bush!" It made her day. "Thanks, Aimala. Too bad I couldn't see more than hair." A swift sweep of her fingers she showed him her cunt, her vulva wet and yawning. Picture taken! "Two of you and only one of you."

"Whatever!" Lydia looked around then reached between her thighs and pried her cunt wide until it was all tunnel vision. Picture taken he chuckled. "I felt like your twat was screaming fuck me."

"Not you, but yep! I just haven't decided who deserves it yet. So why all the interest in LaPute? Mom that is!"

"I don't know. There's just so much mystery surrounding her. Look at what the faculty is getting away with. Dean Gaultier... is sucking her toes." Every eye in the cafeteria was observing it too. Belmondo's fingers were now under her cleavage, her dress nearly areola level. "Holy fuck!"

"I agree." Lydia sighed. "Belmondo is gorgeous. Maybe I'll let him have some. He's bound to be worked up over LaPute and not getting any. I have him last period."

"I fucking dare you." Elliot laughed.

"Pics to prove it?"

"Yep!"

"Aimala can take them. You can watch video of me fucking him while you hit Giselle. Think of me Needy!" She got up, joined by Aimala.

"You may think of my bush too."

"I'll never forget that Aimala. Hot!" She blushed and patted his shoulder upon departure. "Hot only because you're wearing a freaking shag carpet for a loin cloth." Sad, but true! "I might still hit her though." Probably not!

Bell nearing its rounds Elliot noticed a trash can near the table Brigitte was being ravished at. Daring to make the journey he noticed other teachers at the table looking stressed by his approach. Playing ignorant he rounded the table and glanced peripherally. Two male teachers had their dicks out beating off with a tablecloth halfway hiding them from the students. Brigitte watched Elliot with interest as if suspecting he was snooping. Clearing her voice Brigitte thanked her handlers with, "You may regain feeling in your hands now, Mes petits agneaux!" Lambs? Sheep to the slaughter more likely. "Merci pour l'attention." She thanked them for their attention. "Jusqu'à notre rencontre après l'école!" Google translate on his way out Elliot read it as, "Until our meeting after school."

"Man, I wish I had cameras at that meeting. I bet that's going to be one hell of conference. Bet she has them all on their knees." Oh, most definitely! "Wonder where that meeting is?" He concluded that Giselle might begin to wonder where her lover was if he didn't show up. No way was Elliot not seeing Brigitte in action outside her home. Where there was a will, there was a way.

Someone was going to be MAD AS HELL!

Probably, gisHELLe!

12