Coulda, Shoulda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa began to slowly slide backwards and forwards along the lengths of our cocks while I remained still and Oscar leaned slightly forward, bracing against the force of her backward thrusts. Her pace, tentative and unsure, slowly increased until the sound of her ass cheeks slapping against Oscar's groin filled the room, to the exclusion of anything else. From her body language and her movements I could tell that she wasn't yet ready to have what would probably be her last orgasm of the evening.

Lisa paused for a moment, providing Oscar with the opportunity to take control. He leaned forward, grabbed Lisa's shoulders and pulled her forcefully back against him and held her there for a few moments while he enjoyed the sensation of being utterly and completely buried in the depths of her shitter. Then he trailed his hands down along her body, reaching under her for a moment to squeeze her breasts, until his hands were holding her hips firmly in place.

With little warning and even less restraint he started pistoning his cock into the depths of her hole before pulling it almost all the way out before slamming into her again and again. Lisa's eyes flew wide open and she screamed "Fuck!!" several times. She clenched her fingers, grabbing at any looseness of the sheets that there might be, hoping to find some purchase against the onslaught of Oscar's cock.

During all of this I laid back, watching it unfold, almost as if I wasn't there. I knew though that every fiber of her being was concentrated, right then, on the sensation of getting fucked in her ass so I didn't take offense. As for Oscar, though he was, no doubt, already praying for a repeat of this mind blowing experience, he was well aware of the fact that this might be a one of. He wanted desperately to hold back, to sustain these moments as long as he could but he knew that that hope was futile. It was and been more than he would ever have dared to consider. That, the friction created by our cocks rubbing against each other and the clutching heat of my wife's bowels was simply too much. In that last minute or so he managed to maintain the direction and rhythm of his fucking but his upper body seemed to begin to involuntarily twitch and convulse. I wrapped both of my arms around my wife's waist and held her body against mine with the intention of restraining her movement. I changed my mind almost immediately and, instead, reached past her, grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them wide apart. I could only imagine how hot it must've looked. At that moment Oscar glanced down and I could picture in my own mind what he was seeing and knew it would probably put him over the edge which I was sure would also put me in the same place.

Again, as if on cue, Lisa, in a voice I'd never even heard before, implored us to "Come together!" I don't know who came first or who set the three of us off but we did indeed cum at the same time. I could feel Oscars cock pulsing and pumping so hard as I'm sure he could feel mine doing the same. Lisa's ravaged cunt soaked my cock and groin as she came long and hard. She rolled off of me and laid down in the bed. The sheets were rumpled and displaced and the room absolutely reeked of sex. She turned towards Oscar, gave him a deep, wet kiss, told him what an amazing fuck he was and assured him that the next load she coaxed out of him would end up in her belly. She turned to me, kissed me as well and promptly drifted off to sleep.


12