Couldn’t Have Said It Better Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I might" I sighed quietly.

Maggie finished her breakfast before all of us and said that she will be in her room if needed. I finished my breakfast after her and headed up stairs to my room and played games for a while but I got thirsty. I went down stairs for some juice and I saw Susan on the couch reading a magazine and she called me over. "Hey August how's your day? You're probably hungry, sit down, I'll make you a sandwich." She said standing up.

"I just wanted some"

"You know, you have to learn how to speak up." She said walking away. I wanted to stop her but her outfit was overwhelming my speech. She was wearing dark blue shorts, a black t-shirt and no bra and I was sure that I could see her panties if she sat in front of me. After a few minutes she came back with a cheese sandwich and some orange juice and then sat next to me on the couch, I was disappointed because I wanted to prove my theory right. Without a need to prove my theory the only thing I wanted to do was to do back to my room.

Susan moved over to the couch opposite to me to take the remote but didn't bother to come back and my theory was accurate, black panties or maybe dark blue... It was surprising how she was very relaxed around me. "Hey are you ok? You look a little red. Oh my, are you blushing?" She asked with a grin. "Well too bad." She said not even trying to change her position and returning her attention to the screen.

I looked back to the kitchen and I saw Liz drinking some juice wearing her bikini and really wanted to prank her, I drank up my juice and walked towards her. When I got there she was already done drinking and I just realized that I didn't plan shit. "Hey!" I shouted from behind her trying to scare her but it didn't do shit.

"Oh hey... AJ..." She said turning to look at me. "How hard are you?" She asked looking at me seductively.

"What?"

"I said... " She said closing in on me, pushing me against the fridge and using her arm to block my escape. "How... are... you?" She continued giving me a very sexual look.

"Hey Liz aren't you coming back!" Lisa shouted from outside.

"Oh yeah! Well AJ... I will be seeing you." She said walking away. I thought about going back to the TV room but Susan was too focused on what was on to notice me and it felt like she was teasing me and there was nothing I could do about it. I thought about going to the pool but it felt like it was a trap or another prank so I said fuck it and the only place I could be was my room.

As I was going through the hall I hear, "Hey AJ can you come in here for a sec." It was coming from Maggie's room and I went in without a 2nd thought. Maggie's room was almost like mine; plain, a couple of posters, desk and everything else in it, I guess I was a simple guy.

"What do you want Maggie I already told you that what happened was a mistake." I said defensively.

"I don't believe that but that's not why I called you in here. Look I wanted to apologize."

"For what saying get out or screaming turn it off?"

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah but already told you I would have done the same thing I mean not in this past year but before that I probably would have done something worse, so chill. I will be in me my room doing what you are doing."

"Wait... Do you want to watch it with me today it's sometimes boring watching anime alone." She said shyly.

"Okay why not. So where do I sit?"

"You can sit with me on the bed I was about to connect it to the monitor." By now her face was literally glowing with redness.

"Are you sure?"

"Just sit, if you're going to be here for 2 months I might as well be comfortable with you."

"Okay then." I said jumping on top of her bed and putting my hands behind my head and waiting for her next move but thought I should take the lead. "So what genre do you like. Let me guess romance and all that it was meant to be shit." I said in a cocky manner. "I love being a dick to the weak ones." I silently said with a chuckle.

"What no, I basically hate that genre. I like comedy or action... anything that doesn't involve that."

"I see." I whispered. "You know, I find it hard to believe that you're older than me."

"What should we watch?" She asked ignoring my comment.

"I just finished something besides it's your room, you choose." She just responded with an, "Mkay." Apparently she was watching Claymore but was trying to be a nice host. Before I knew it, it was 9:30 and I had to go. I was surprised that Maggie was able to change characters when she relaxes, she was actually sounding like someone who was nice.

I remembered that I didn't come here with my car, so I going to have to ask the twins to take me to the dealership to rent a car. I honestly didn't know to ask, "I mean Lisa could help me out but she looked cold blooded, Liz might but she looked like she was too hot blooded and I didn't know if my pride would let me." I thought. "Well... I will judge by the morning expressions." Then passed out after a while of playing video games.

Monday came and I woke up earlier than everyone because I used the alarm of when I lived 1 hour from school. "Well that's fucked up and early." I thought going back to sleep and waiting to be told to wake up. At 6:30 Susan knocks on my door and tells me to get ready for school. "I guess that guy told her that I might not go." I got up, took a shower, put on my uniform and went down for breakfast.

"Good morning people." I said sitting down.

"Hi." They all responded. "Your breakfast is in the kitchen." Susan added.

"Okay." I said going to the kitchen. "Can someone take me to the dealership I need to rent a car while I am here." I said coming back.

"Don't worry about that, you can join the Liz and Lisa when they are going to school. Can you believe that they share one car even though they have separate cars, I am sure they won't have a problem with that. Will you girls?" Susan said.

"We don't mind." Liz responded. Lisa agreed too and that I did not expect. After we finished breakfast Lisa took the car out of the garage and gave me the keys because apparently I was their driver. I thought that I had a problem with it but the bragging rights were worth it especially when Mert was being envious even if it was for 2 weeks. I spent the days at school and the nights with Maggie watching anime, she was a receptionist at the family company and usually came back at about 6:30; it depends.

Liz spent the whole week teasing and seducing me at every chance she got and it was hard. I thought that there were no disadvantages to having a girl trying to seduce you every time she got a chance but it was not. I wasn't even masturbating because the new territory and needed time to adjust and sometimes I was too tired at night.

On Sunday I decided that it was time and I was gonna stoke it; a lot. We ate breakfast and Liz was the first to finish her food. She pulled her usual stunts and went to the pool and as expected Lisa followed her. I spent half the day playing games and all that shit, later in the afternoon Maggie called me to her room to watch anime with her. "So Jay what are we watching today?"

"Mert sent me a link this morning." I said going through my messages. "Kissxsis?" I said without even hearing myself.

"Perv."

"Oh shit, Well we are not watching that." I chuckled with a weird smile. "Wait do you know it?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Okay, okay let's watch it and just so you know I do not know it. I just used my brain." It turns out she did not know it she was just being defensive towards the name. After the end of episode 6 Maggie turns to me asks, "Are you hard?" She said looking me in the eyes.

My first thought was, "Act stupid, maybe she might clarify." And my virginity was like, "Do not waste it!" and that's what I went with, "Pshh no! Why would I?" I responded looking away trying to hide my erection.

"Oh really?" She said looking and me with a sexual look on her face. I was focused more on trying to hide my dick and it turns out she is just as aroused. She called me and when I looked at her she puts her hand around me and kisses me and my dick was getting harder. It was my first kiss and I didn't know much about kissing but I did know what not to do so I imitated her and I knew I was doing a good job when she started taking off my vest and I too took off her top but then she suddenly stops and gently pushes me away.

Chapter 4

"Wait... Can you go lock the door?"

"Oh that!" I literally ran to the door and remembered that she had a bra on and that kind of stressed me out because I didn't know shit about bras. "Great precautionary measure for a guy like me," As soon as I turned she had already taken them off and was ready to take me back with full breasts with nothing but her panties on. When I got to the bed she was on her stomach and was taking of my pants.

"This is my first time so I am surely not good at this." She said looking shy but that made her cuter.

"Don't worry about it I'll give you some pointers and you'll do that too right? And since we are not lovers we can be straight with each other." I saw her frown. "But for you I'll be making that exception because it's my first time too." Then she gave me really cute smile. "I guess she was happy that she changed some ones mind by just looking at them and I can see how that was an achievement but I developed it earlier in life."

She took off my underwear when she was pulling down my pants and my dick really throbbing. She started slowly twirled her head around the head before licking it like a lollipop. I was glad that I take baths or showers right after I wake up because I would not want my dick to be called salty. "Oh fuck that feels great Maggie!" I gasped as she tickled the underside of my cock with the tip of her tongue. After she heard my comment she started going faster she wasn't even giving herself a chance to breathe. "Ouch... mmmm." I said after feeling her bite my dick a little and try to not show her mistake.

Maggie pulled back as soon as she heard me. "Oh shit, did I hurt you? I knew this was a bad idea!"

"No it wasn't, I was just surprised, relax and take it slow. I mean it's not like it has a timer or something, besides you will know when I'm close."

Now she was a little relaxed and did it like a pro for a virgin like me, her tongue slid over my cock and circling her tongue on the head making me close my eyes and groan. She pulled back to check how I was doing and I looked down and simply smiled. She went for it again and this time with a prideful smile, she started stroking me in a slow motion and gently put my head in her mouth and circling her tongue slower, she kept her hand on my dick slowly stroking me.

Every 2 or 3 seconds she would take an inch deeper until she had all of me in her mouth and paused while her mouth sucked on me like she was trying to swallow and it felt great. After a while she slowly went up and stopped at tip to circle her tongue and going down while stroking like her body was not connected, increasing her speed she made me groan more and longer. Her hand pumped my dick in counter rhythm to her bobbing head and the sensations she was giving me with her mouth made me gasp loudly.

I noticed her going all out so I wiggled my fingers and went for her panties and they were wet. I first started by circling my hand on her panties but it was hard because of the wetness I so slid under her panties and put my hand on her pussy and continued with my circular motions and waited for her approval to stick my fingers in. She wiggled her ass toward my hand and I put one in slowly and she was tight, warm, moist and at first I didn't want to move my hand but I just wanted to make her cum before me. The movement of my finger was really low due to the position I was in so I was going to use dexterity and pattern recognition and it was good for me and her that she was sensitive.

I first used my thumb to rub on her asshole, she almost chocked on my dick because of my surprise attack but let out a soft moan then I used my index to wiggle it some more in her pussy and reached out with my middle finger to her clit by now she was really moaning and almost let go of my cock but she was not the one give up.

"Yesssss..." I groaned out loud as she slowly took my cock deeper and deeper. You'd think she'd stop and jerk me off till the end but she didn't want to fall behind so she went all the way. She took me deeper and deeper as she pressed her face into my groin. I could feel my balls tighten about to release but held it back with all will power so I could make her cum.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" I groaned and she let out a soft moan as she gave out a, "me too" and she took me deeper. Her pussy muscles clenched on my finger and the vibrations pushed me over the edge and I shot my hot cum deep into her mouth as she came on my finger.

I never came as much as I did right there, [Maybe I was used to cumming by my hand.] She kept on sucking me as she was swallowing, I almost collapsed, she noticed and pulled back.

"That was amazing... first time my ass, you were great." I assured her lying on the floor.

"I know." She said swallowing the last bits of my cum. "But can you keep this between us I don't want those little brats hating me for shit they don't understand."

"You have my word b." I said standing up and deeply looking her in the eyes; she just giggled lewdly and gave me a shy "why." I raised her chin not breaking the dazed gaze and kissing her, and even though the fact that she just swallowed cum made me not want to do it but my desire to show her my affection was greater; she was just...

"What's b?" She asked innocently when I stepped back and sitting back down.

"Don't worry about it, its babe." I said that even though it was a defense mechanism for misinterpretations.

"I'll be taking a shower now you do whatever... Babe!" She said taking off towards her bathroom, I looked at her ass as it jiggled away. "B!" She laughed while opening the bathroom door; she almost made me feel stupid.

For the first time in my life I was tired after cumming so I crawled to the door and headed to my room. When I opened the door Liz comes rushing towards me in her bikini dripping with water and gives me a hot slap on my face and pushes me into to my room. My body was still numb from cumming but it still hurt.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR AND WHAT'S STOPING ME FROM DOING IT!?"

"Why didn't you come all this time I've been giving you hints to come get me but noooo you're just too much of a dumbass to get it!!"

"I wait for you every fucking night and here you are slapping me?!"

"Really?" She said calming down.

"Yes why wouldn't I. You are a very cute girl I would love to have sex with you anytime, but you're kinda throwing me off with your hints."

"I am just sick of guys not taking me seriously." Some how I felt like guys don't fuck with her because of her father.

"I'll be your guy." I said with a smile taking my eyes off her boobs to her eyes. "Ok?" I added trying to look serious.

"Wanna have sex then?" She said referring to my hard dick pointing at her. "No bullshit just sex ok."

"Ok but you'll have to take the lead I am a little tired from doing nothing."

"When you were coming back to your room, where were you?"

"I just told you. I was doing nothing."

I closed the door and curtains and it looked a little too dark so I flicked on the reading light. Then she took off her bikini and then pulled down my pants. As I was taking off my vest and I just realized that I was very nervous but I didn't hesitate to get on the bed. Liz smiled approvingly when she saw my stiff cock standing up like a flagpole.

"Okay then you just relax and watch the master at work." She said as she climbed on top of me and guided my cock in her pussy and sank half way to close her eyes and moan deeply.

"Tell me... when was the last time you had sex?"

"Like 2 years ago, with... ha.... Brock and it still feels... mmm... good."

"Who is that?"

"Your... mmm... cousin don't worry you'll meet him soon enough... I think." She said closing her eyes.

"So fucking cousins is your thing."

"No he kind of raped me."

"Wow and here you are, wanting dick... aren't supposed to be depressed or something?"

"Hey it doesn't mean if I enjoyed it I wanted to do it now shut up." She bent over so her face was next to mine and I could feel her hot breath in my ear. "Can you believe I got horny just by watching you shower?"

"Huh?"

She rose a bit and kissed me. It was a sweet, tender kiss [More like a shut up kiss.] that lasted a few minutes while she moaned softly and started making tiny rocking motions with her hips. Finally she broke our kiss and lifted her face above me. She looked in my eyes and whispered "I've wanted to do this with you since I saw you. You feel good inside me"

"Damn you feeling tight but in a very sexy way." Her pussy was as tight as a virgin. Well, it made more sense I guess.

We passionately kissed again. She began to move her body a bit more too, slowly sliding her butt back and forth, moving farther up every time until only the tip of my cock was inside her before she pushed back again. After a while her mind was too preoccupied with the fucking, her kissing slowed down and finally stopped altogether.

She sat back upright and began to lift her body on her knees and let it slowly drop again. It was hard to believe I was not dreaming. "First a blowjob then this? She just slapped me like 2 minutes ago and now she's riding me?" and I was not complaining I just watched her ride.

She looked gorgeous in the soft glow of the reading light, her boobs were perfect. I mean I did picture what they would look like but seeing them bounce up and down was above me. Just over a handful and with little pink nipples that stood out hard. Below those beautiful stress balls was her flat tummy and delectable pussy. Seeing her pink lips spread as my hard cock was fully inside her pussy made me smile widely and proudly.

As she easily rocked and twisted her hips, she forcefully pressed her pussy down on me, taking me as deep as she could. Liz was a tight fit and could exactly take the length of my cock. I felt the hard bump of her cervix against my glands, her squeezing lips around the base and her clit rubbing against my pubic bone.

She eventually got used to me inside her and she now started fucking me for real, sliding her pussy up and down the length of my cock. Her pussy made wet sucking noises as she pumped it faster and faster. Her breath became irregular and ragged as she raced towards orgasm. Helping her, I pressed my thumb against her swollen clit and rubbed little circles around it. That pushed her over the edge and I felt her grip my cock in a quick succession of squeezes and she bit her lip as she tried to stifle a whimper and a moan while her whole body shook.

She came really hard and she slumped forward, kissing me while I thrust up into her as fast as I could. The sounds of sex filled the room and if anybody was to be in the hall, they would instantly know what was going on in my room. She pushed her lips on mine and her tongue practically raped my mouth as she climaxed over and over again until she begged me to stop pounding her pussy.

"Oh god, you're good, I never came this hard or this much." She panted after she got her breath back.

I pushed in once more. "We're not done yet." I said and rolled her onto her back. She spread her legs and pulled up her knees, opening herself up to me. My cock found its mark and we were fucking again. I knew I would not last long anymore. We had been fucking for like 8 minutes now and I felt my balls tighten, preparing to cum. I tried to pull out but I was unable so I gave it all I got, fucking her as quick as I could, pushing her into orgasm just as I started cumming.