Couldn’t Have Said It Better Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Firstly, this is my room. Secondly, what are you talking about?" I asked closing the door and walking towards her.

"You know what I'm talking about, Lisa what did she do?" She giggled sitting on the bed.

"Oh that... She fucked me." I said holding in a laugh. "But I returned the favor." I bursting out in laughter but it got old too quick.

"No not that I mean what did she do?"

"Oh so you want to hear everything?" I said sitting down next to her. "Here's what happened, see she..." With that I started relaying what happened and making sure not involve any emotions because at some point I felt like Lisa told her to find out my views on what she did and if she wanted to know that she'll have to come to me, and knowing she won't made me feel great. We talked for a while and for the first time we were having a decent talk, about families, past experiences and all that. She even asked me for advice and we eventually slept together, no sex she just slept in my arms and it really made me feel like I was an older brother. I eventually slept with a big ass smile on my face.

"Dude wake up."

"What... Ah shit... Liz?"

"What?" Liz said waking up next to me but lower. "What's up?" She said putting her head next to mine on the pillow. "Shit!" She said after seeing that Maggie was standing right next to the bed.

"Get out... Now!" Maggie growled while Liz was trying to turn invisible. "I said..."

"Ok, ok damn." Liz said as she got out of the bed with her blue pajamas and taking her gown which was on the chair and mumbling something on her way out.

"You know if she was not wearing her pajamas I would be chocking you now."

"I know that... So what's up?" I said rubbing my hair.

"Take a bath, eat breakfast and meet me in my room. We're spending the day out." She said giving the "don't disappoint me" glance and she seemed like had forgotten about what she just saw. "It's 9 now, be ready by 10:30... am." She said getting out of the room I just said ok and went towards the bathroom and since I did not have sex last night or this morning. I was not going to take a bath instead I took a shower and decided that I will change my clothes when I reach 10 but for now I'm going plain.

I was still tired and very hungry but as usual Susan had prepared a great breakfast and made mine more because last night I didn't eat dinner so the exception was made to fill me up good. Too bad I can not show true appreciation because Susan deserved it and lots of it she was almost like a real mother to me, well except for the way she has been looking at me while I was eating. Liz kept on grinning at me and it was very sloppy because I was sure that Susan could see us. Other than to call us off or something she just smiled at me like she was encouraging it.

I hoped that Lisa would at least smile at me but she was still cold at me like nothing happened last night. I thought about reminding her but it looked like it was a very desperate move and every time I tried to instigate a conversation between me and her but Susan was paying deep attention. After eating I went to the kitchen with my plate and Susan followed me. "It seems like the girls have earned a liking to you." She said coming from behind me.

"Yeah. It looks like I am starting... Well am fitting in." I almost laughed at the weak pun and then Susan chuckled like she got what I meant.

"Well good for you." She said taking the plate from me and washing it while humming a song.

"Um... Susan." I called out after deciding on what to call her.

"Yes darling?" She responded while drying the plate and putting it away.

"What do you do all this time at home all day?"

"You know the usual; clean up, read a magazine, watch tv, do a couple of transactions. You know the usual."

"So you work at home." I said positioning myself with my back against the fridge, "Nice." I said after seeing her smile and I was not going to stop now. It seemed like she liked to talk about herself because the more I asked it was the happier she got. That just made me happy to find out that all I needed to do was to just give her attention. Her laugh and smile when I complimented her and showed admiration just made me purely happy and it seemed to decrease her perversion level a bit but she still gave me that perverted smile but less occasionally. Before I knew it, it was 10:15, and that I noticed when I heard Lisa say something about it going upstairs and decided to follow her but I went to Maggie's room. "So what's the occasion?" I asked jumping into Maggie's room.

"I was just coming to check up on you so... Dude the fuck!? Why aren't you dressed?" She said getting out of the bathroom fixing her hair. She was wearing a white t-shirt, dark blue jacket, blue jeans and white sneakers.

"Nice." I said admiring the view. I found it odd that I was intending on wearing all blue but fuck that for now. "So what's the occasion?"

"I'm taking you out so go get dressed already." She pouted.

"Okay I'll be back." I said getting out of the room. I was really not expecting Maggie to take me out on a date and it seemed like she had planned everything. She looked very happy when she showing me certain places and telling me about those places and the memories she had in them. The day went on quickly. To all the places we went people were looking at us like we were actually dating not that I had problem with it but come on. When it got dark she decided that it was time to go home and after a long day of walking, talking, driving and all that I really needed the rest. When we got home I got 2 of her amazing blowjobs, at some point she seemed like she was enjoying this more than me; she wouldn't even let me return the favor because apparently she did it because she wanted to do it.

I went to my room feeling heavy but that was expected, I took a shower and felt a little better about myself going to sleep. I woke up feeling much better than I slept, had breakfast and continued with doing the usual. As the day was nearing its end; I noticed that Maggie was looking at me like she was supervising me and it was getting weird because she did this the whole week. She made sure that I was never out of sight and when I asked her about it she would blow me just to change the subject. I was surprised at how things were progressing between us; she started smiling more and she started calling me Jay more frequently, making her the second person to do that. I was happy that someone cared about that much but it started to look like she considered me reckless near the twins.

Thursday night when I was getting out of Maggie's room I decided to go down stairs for a glass of water but when I got there I chose juice. I went back upstairs and I was surprised to find that my bedroom door was open but just thought that I opened it then went downstairs so I just got in and closed the door. "Hi there..." Liz said hugging me from the back nibbling on my left ear, "So you've been avoiding me all this time?"

"You think that I was avoiding you?" I sarcastically asked walking towards the bed while dragging her. "How cute..."

"Yes, you think I didn't notice," She said letting go of me. "Always spending time with Maggie just because she has bigger boobs than me?" She asked walking toward the door closing it and dimming the lights to a point that the room almost looked dark.

"What's with you and assump," She cut me off pushing me onto the bed.

"But it doesn't matter anymore; I've been holding myself all this time," She said getting on top of me. "I want you..." She said smelling my neck. "In me... Now and it seems like you want me too." She continued while feeling up my hard cock.

I responded with a smirk and said, "Well convince me." She pulled off my pants, got on top of me and pushed her pajama shorts to the side and sat on top of me without putting it in. With my dick pressed against my stomach and her wet and plump pussy on top of it I started feeling like she was provoking me but it felt so good; it was like my dick was in a warm, smooth, wet bath. I knew that it could get better and I did want more but for now it was all good. She leaned over to my ear and said something but I wasn't listening I just thought she was just smelling my neck again and the only thing I heard was fff. She started moving up and down my dick using her pussy lips, slowly going up and down lubricating my hard dick with her juices.

It was torture and it started to feel like she was trying to dominate me and I hated that especially with someone who was not remotely above me. So I thrust up breaking her balance and flipping her over, immediately thrusting my dick in her as forceful as I could. "YESSS!!!" She screamed out. "THAT'S WHAT I WANTED!!!" She started digging her fingers in to my back lustfully. It was like a blackout for me because the only thing I heard was her yes but I was still thrusting like I was raping her. Then I remembered about how she said the liked IT, at that moment I fell back into control. I reached with my hand and pulled down her vest and her boobs popping out and jiggling a little. I grabbed one boob with my right hand, fondled it and stared licking it forcefully. She gave another high pitched yes followed by her holding on tighter to me and locking me using her legs forcing my thrusts to go deeper.

I stopped thrusting and heard a very weak no it almost sounded like it echoed. I moved my head over to her ear, gritted my teeth and aggressively whispered, "Shut the fuck up!" I heard her gasp or maybe she cooed but then she immediately let go of me; it was almost like she was backing down from a fight. I wanted to say thank you but I was in character and I was not planning on stopping. I started thrusting again and this time I was making sure to push her up the bed when I did, she reached for a pillow and put it over her head to cover her moans and gasping but it was not fully working.

I slowed down while I was putting my hands under her and reaching for her shoulders and this position was great. I started fucking her at a more vigorous pace, with every thrust I would pull her shoulders down increasing the impact and making a little soft and squishy noise every time. She gasped, moaned, squealed and at some point she let go of the pillow with one hand and threw it across the room. She put her hands on her eyes and started saying, "Oh no, oh no," over and over while shaking her head and with a big smile on her face and even though I was playing the rapist it looked cute.

I knew that she was about to cum and it has been hard holding back for the last minute. I decided to take out my last trick for her; doggy style, not that I had noted to my self but last time but I got a positive reaction but right now the problem was the execution. I thought about giving the command, "FLIP!" but would be to confusing, then I thought about asking her to flip but that would ruin to mood big time. Then I remembered that I needed to cum, so I pulled out, got off the bed, pulled her legs turning her, grabbing her waist, flipping her, pulling her hips up and immediately pushing my dick in her and getting a very satisfying gasp when I hit her cervix. Honestly I felt really happy when pushed my dick back in her; I felt like I was gonna fuck up and have my dick collide with her shorts.

I stated thrusting again and this time I was using her hips for support. "Oh god!" she moaned reaching for the other pillow and putting it over her face and screaming. "I'M CUMMING!!!!" She squealed, her pussy tightened 3 times than it usually is and I'm saying this because my movements started to slow down but that was no reason to stop because her pussy tightening made me want to thrust harder and faster. My legs started feeling weak, my shoulders feeling heavy and I didn't have to wait for my balls to tighten to tighten my grip and fuck faster. With my last 2 grunts I knew it was over, I pushed forward creaming all of her tight, juicy insides with my hot juice. I didn't notice that she was still having her orgasm when I pulled out. I stretched a little and sat by the bed on the floor catching my breath and so far; I was proud of my self.

"Oh god I love this guy!" She said holding my face and kissing my cheek. "How did you know?"

"Know what? That I am amazing? Bitch please... you should see me with my shirt off."

She laughed. "You really are amazing. No wonder why Maggie was hording you all this time."

"I mean if that happened to not work I was going to stick it up your ass." I chuckled.

"Reeally?" She exclaimed with glow in her eyes.

"Damn what's with that reaction?"

"So tell me have you and"

"Um Jay are you ok?" Maggie said knocking on the door.

"Maggie? I'm coming." It might look like I'm being reckless but no I mean the room was dark and the window was open so most of the sex was blown out.

"Are you ok? I heard banging on the wall."

"I'm fine,"

"Are you? You're sweating smartass."

"Oh that I was detoxing by sweating it out. You know by doing push ups and shit."

"Well just so you know I'm not mad and look its okay." She said putting her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry about it and I don't mind I just didn't expect it to happen. So goodnight,"

"Goodnight hug?" I smiled holding my arms open.

"Fuck no you're covered in sweat. Just go to sleep I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast." She said strolling away with a smile.

"She's cool, I wonder what her pussy tastes like," Liz chuckled. "Dude I'm sore..." She whined spreading her legs on the bed. "Opps bad idea,"

"Um she's your sister?"

"And she's your cousin and we fucked happily ever after. So she knows? Her reaction was a little off thou, I mean I expected something else."

"Yeah it looked a little sad." I said walking to my phone to check the time because I was already sick of the bitch. Nah just fucking with you, I just wanted to see the length of how long I was fucking and I wasn't impressed, but that didn't matter she came several times and that's the second reason I fuck. "Oh look at this a message from Maggie."

Maggie: I was talking about me lashing out because of the game.

August: Don't worry about it, I knew what you meant.

Maggie: Really? I felt really weird when I thought about it. Well thank you for understanding.

August: Understanding hug?

Maggie: Dyou take shower?

August: Yes?

Maggie: Your lies smell like sweat. Um J I've been meaning to ask you about this but do you ever think about your girlfriend?

"Yeah I've been thinking about that too. Do you AJ ever think about Jenny?" Liz said giving me a very slow shoulder massage for some reason.

"Wait you're still here?"

"Hey don't mind me just answer the question."

"Then don't talk, react, reply or even move a muscle unless it involves leaving the room."

"That's rude." She said stopping her massage and tightening her grip.

"I'm just fucking with you! Chill. I mean come on that reaction is suggesting that we can fuck each other but fucking with each other is wrong? Just relax and don't stop using your hands."

Maggie: J?

August: Sorry just went to the bathroom. What as the question again?

Maggie:!!?

August: I think about her every time and really feel that I can not function if I don't. I really really really love her and I feel like not doing so will drown me in magma.

Maggie: Aw that's so sweet when was the last time you talked to her?

August: Approximately 3 days ago and I've been trying since.

Maggie: Did you use "approximately" just to sound smart?

August: I am smart.

Maggie: Of course you are.

"Yeah don't worry about it."

"Why are you still here?"

Maggie: Are you planning on visiting her?

August: Can't say.

Maggie: Well you should and you will. Tomorrow you are going to visit your girlfriend without those things...?

August: Exceptions?

Maggie: Yes, now go to sleep don't forget to take a shower you smell like you had sex with a (offline)

"What the fuck was that? What the fuck was she going to say? Was she going to say pig? Does she know?! What the fuck!?" Liz said while digging her fingers in to my back and I was really glad she doesn't sharpen her nails because I would be screaming by now.

"Relax she wasn't going to say pig she was probably going to say "Human" or "Human female" so chill. Oh and she knows, she just doesn't know how to react because she feels kinda guilty."

"Who even talks like that? Wait she knows and this about guilt is it about the game? It is about the game ain't it? That's so stupid!"

"Alright now get out, I wanna take a shower."

"Yeah, bye I had a nice night." She said coming to me and giving me a perk on the cheek and walking out. I took a shower right after she left and took at nap right away. Maggie came to me while I was sleeping, got in bed, hugged me and went to sleep right there while hugging me. I honestly started to feel like a doll because she slept right after hugging me.