Couldn’t Have Said It Better Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes rolled back and she nearly passed out as the huge orgasm took over her body cause some intense vibrations. Deep in the core of her convulsing body was my cock, covering her pussy walls with cum, she came for a while with her pussy literally pulling cum from my balls.

As she slowly came down off her high, she kept me pinned on top of her, her arms and legs locked behind my back and her mouth pressed to mine. I did not attempt to break her embrace, I liked being this close to her, snuggling and kissing my sexy new sister. We laid there for almost five minutes. All this time she had her eyes closed and seemed to be dreaming while she ground her hips up at mine, softly fucking my hardening cock that was still embedded in her sloppy cunt. Then she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hmm yes, I needed that." She whispered.

"Wow that... was amazing! Way, way, way better than stroking." I said shamelessly.

"That's good, because I'm not finished yet." She said and pushed her crotch into mine again.

My cock had grown back to full hardness again and I pushed back at her. Liz cooed approvingly at my thrust inside her. "I love how you feel inside me."

I nodded, "Likewise." She nodded and rolled me on my back so she could sit upright again. "God, you're beautiful." I whispered as I admired the view.

"You too, and you've got a nice cock" She said and wiggled her ass.

She grabbed my hands, which were on her ass, and placed them on her round breasts. I gently squeezed the firm globes and flicked her rubbery nipples. They were amazing and I enjoyed playing with them almost as much as I enjoyed fucking her pussy. She seemed to like it as well, as she whimpered softly again as she started rocking her hips. Using my cum as lubricant, she fucked me with quick little strokes. Within minutes of fucking and me playing with her breasts, I felt her pussy squeeze rapidly and she slumped forward again.

I quickly rolled us over and kept pumping her missionary style without missing a single beat. Within seconds she came again and kept cumming while I fucked her. "Guys dinner will be ready in 5 minutes!" Susan shouted.

"Hey Jay dinner will be ready in 5" Maggie jumping in my room and seeing me on top of Liz. "FUCK!! HE JUST GOT HERE. AUSUST! MY FUCKING ROOM NOW!!!" She said shutting the door.

"You aren't really gonna go right?" Not sure what Maggie was going to do if I went in there now, I pulled Liz on her knees and reinserted myself into her frothy pussy from behind. She pushed her face into the pillow and let out a muffled series of moans while I did her doggy style. My hands were wrapped around her waist, pulling her into me as I pushed against her perfect round ass with every squishy thrust. It was a good thing I came twice already in the past 30 minutes, otherwise the view alone would have been enough to make me cum again. Now I was able to keep fucking her through many muffled orgasms before I could not hold back anymore and shot a second load in her.

Spent for the moment, I fell on the bed, next to her, I almost passed out until she said raised her head, "We should get ready for dinner but first we should take a shower."

"You just read my mind." We got off the bed and went for the shower. "Wait, what about Maggie?"

"Let her cool off. I wonder what made her angry I mean it's not like you... Wait did you two do it when you were doing "nothing"?"

"Kinda." I blushed and gave a low hehe.

"What do you mean kinda? Did she stop you?" She chuckled, "Well just know this I won't stop you since you're the only one I'll be fucking so don't be shy. Now let's take a shower." She said checking the water and pulling my hand to step in. She stood behind me and tried to wash me with her boobs, I got hard and turned and she got on her knees and said, "I am a little sore so I will give you mouth service." She put her mouth over my tip and started jerking me off till I came.

We washed up and got ready for dinner after a bit of play obviously.

Chapter 5

Dinner went on smoothly and Liz didn't pull her stunts other than look at me and smile. I almost forgot about Maggie but I did notice she was not there, after dinner I went to her room and apparently she was crying but stopped when I got in.

"Were you crying?" I asked hoping she'd say that she has a fly in her eye.

"Dude just get the fuck out." She said wiping her face.

"Look I am really sorry about that."

"Sorry about what?"

"I don't know yet but I still am." I shrugged sitting next to her on her bed.

"But you're still apologizing. Look I get it, it's not like you're my boyfriend or anything." She said as she was looking in my eyes, "I just want to ask you something." She continued wiping the rest of her face.

"Anything."

"Why didn't you tell me? Is it because I am older than you? Just give me a simple answer. Is it because I don't act stupid and flash my boobs every time I see a guy I like?"

"You don't have to do that. The only reason I didn't tell you is because I don't want to make you do things you don't want to do and I certainly didn't want your first time unwillingly, besides I was very tired after you made me cum and Liz kind of attacked me. And you don't have to flash your boobs every time you see a guy you like... Well goodnight." I said walking towards the door.

"Well do you want to cuddle?" She said with a relieved smile.

"Why not?" I said taking off my shirt and getting in the bed with her and cuddled till she slept I was very surprised that I got hard right after she slept. I guess I liked being in control more than I thought, I slowly let her go and went to my room.

Unlike most mornings of my of the past week I woke up with a smile on my face but like most mornings I had nothing planned other than going to school. I took a shower and went down stairs I was surprised when I saw Maggie because she was supposed to be gone by now. I wanted to ask her but realized that eventually I would know. I said my good mornings with a smile and my timing couldn't have been better; Susan was just coming with my plate. I wasn't really hungry but I still appreciated the effort by eating and finishing as quick as I can. "Maggie aren't late for work today?" I asked waiting for the twins to finish up.

"Nah I started my vacation a week earlier," She said looking at me while sitting on the couch, "But that means I'll have to go back a week earlier."

"I'm looking for the down side on this."

"I just told you."

"But hey look on the upside this is the last week till summer vacation. At least you get to spend time with me." I said kissing her on the cheek.

"AJ were ready!" Liz said after taking the car out the garage.

"Well bye. I'll back in time for..." I said kissing her on the cheek again, "You." I growled at her ear.

"Perv." She smirked when I looked back at her and smiled. When I got outside Lisa passed me the keys and told me the usual.

"I will sit in the front." Liz said with a glow in her eyes.

"Of course you're not. We still haven't finished our talk"

"Oh that. You really are interested aren't you?" Liz smirked. "Okay I guess it can't be helped." She said getting in the back sit. As I was driving I hear them giggling, "Shit I hope they aren't talking about my interaction with Liz." I quietly said to myself. For the first time in my life I was happy to see the school I mean it's not like I was not proud about what happened but was there a need to talk about it in the same car I am?

"Okay we are here." I said looking back to them.

"Ahw already." Lisa whined.

"Well that's new. Here I have shit to do," I said giving them the keys. "We will meet here after school."

"How about a kiss before you go." Liz pouted.

"Really here? In front of her?" I said referring to Lisa next to her.

"No I really don't mind." Lisa stepped in. Now I was sure they were talking about it.

"Well I really have shit to do." I said seeing Mert in the parking lot getting out of his car.

"Come on one kiss." She insisted hugging my arm and engulfing my hand with her boobs, running a small chill up my spine.

"Sorry can't help with that." I said interrupting her and walking away.

"So you're still pulling your shit?" Mert asked looking at me with the fuck you eyes. "Just tell me the truth already man. What are they to you?"

"Yare yare. Look they are my cousins okay?"

"Damn you don't have to be a dick about it." He said getting in the class, "So did ya'll fuck yet?" He turned to me looking at me like he can read my mind.

"Of course we did." I said with a chuckle sitting down.

"And you wonder why I never believe you." He smirked looking down on me with a smirk.

"Okay, okay we didn't."

"That I can believe. Oh the asshole just came in." He said as the teacher got in the class. "I hate this guy." He said in an audible voice that even the teacher heard and he wasn't going to do shit about it. The hours went on petty quick for a Monday; I was even surprised when the after school bell rang. I've always found the week before school vacation quiet long so a short Monday told me that I was going to have long Tuesday.

After the school when I was walking to the car Jenny called me over and when I was walking to her I was very confident, I would have said that it was the power of love but now I know it was because I had sex and had enough pride. We talked for a while and she asked me about the twins and I told her they were my cousins. I asked her why she asked the question and she blushed.

I took the moment and decided to tell her how I felt about her and it was hard, I finished giving her the reasons of why I love her and she said, "I know and I love you too I wanted to tell you but I just didn't want to make you feel less of a man because it would suck." She continued, "You may look like you don't care about anything but I learned enough about your facial expressions and thank you for what you just said it makes me not regret not telling you that I feel the same." I just said wow. "How about a kiss? I mean you are my boyfriend now so how about we own it and there not that many people outside so let's make it long."

"Oh god I love you" I sighed walking towards her and kissing her passionately. The kiss was long, good and very hot but also relaxing.

"Not now... give it time." She said pulling back after feeling my erection. "I have to go. Nice talk." She smiled kissing me on the cheek and getting in the car that was waiting for her.

"No regrets." I said walking towards the car and Liz was standing next to it. "I wonder what's on her mind." I thought and realized that I had a rod sticking out of my pants.

"I see you have a little problem." She said looking at my crouch.

"With your experience I wouldn't say little." I chuckled trying to adjust it properly. "Where is Lisa?"

"She's running some errands or some shit like that, she has the keys because she thinks we will leave her but I doubt that's the reason she did it. Too bad... I'd be giving you a blowjob now."

"You told her didn't you?"

"Yeah I mean she is my twin and I love her. Don't worry we will be home soon, she should be back by... and the she is." She said waving to her coming down the stairs. "Can you believe that she's actually in love with you and I wanted to believe her when she said she will never love again after the break up with her boyfriend. Hard to get. Never show weakness." She whispered.

"Really... Wait what?"

"Sorry for making you wait now let's go." She said giving me the key and getting in the back sit with Liz and apparently they weren't done talking and they continued to giggle and whisper and it was very vexing.

We got home and the first I did was take a shower and before knew it I was being called for dinner.

"You know since August came here Maggie has... changed, she's more... social, it's very rare for her to sit with us and eat dinner or breakfast. Did you do anything to my daughter?"

"Yeah August did you do anything to Maggie?" Lisa and Susan pointed out

"I am in the same table as you." Maggie said with a smile.

"We know honey but you know how you are... Well how you used to be." I looked at Maggie and grinned and Susan noticed, "What was that. What did you two just do?"

"What I didn't do anything."

"What was what?" Liz said confused.

"Well I am filled thanks for the food. I'll be in my room if needed." I said standing up and taking my plate to the kitchen and washing it for credit and it worked.

"What a nice boy; his girlfriend must be happy to have him, so considerate. If only he wasn't my nephew... oh god... I will be in my bedroom don't forget to clean up." Susan said standing up and heading up stairs leaving the girls.

When I got to my room I got ready for bed played games for sometime and reviewed the things that happened the past few days and "Damn things are actually working out for me and with just 4 days till summer break this is going to be long week." I had a chat with Jenny for a while and I fell asleep.

The week went on quicker than expected. Liz was appearing to be more contained during the week and she was not pulling her stunts. It seemed like she was Liz at home but Elizabeth at school and apparently she's in the student council. I spent the week hanging out with Jenny and Mert. On Friday my class threw a party the whole day and no teachers dared to enter it, even the twins joined us. After the school ended Jenny took me to her house and it turns out her parents are on a business trip too and she was living alone. At first I was nervous but I was ready for anything we got in the house.

"Welcome to my home love." Jenny said pulling me by the hand and leading me to the sitting room.

"Wow it's really nice."

"I know. My mom spares no expense in decorating. So what do you want to do?" She said with a glow in her eyes which looked innocently perverted and it was a turn on for me.

"I don't know what do you want to do?"

"Come on. Don't be that guy, I see you looking at my tits." She said looking me right in my eyes. "So wanna try it?"

"Try what?" I asked putting my hands in my pockets, narrowing my eyes and smiling.

"Oh you know." She said striping and sitting on the couch with nothing but her underwear on.

"Oh you know I know." I smirked closing in on her a giving her a kiss on the neck and pulling back slowly, "Why not." I said taking off my shirt and pants and I reached out towards her breasts, taking one in each hand. I could feel their weight and firmness, even through the damp bra. I felt her hard nipple and rubbed it, I noticed a very sharp gasp when I did. I jerked my hands away at the noise. "Are you okay?"

"Fine... It was just unexpected." She nodded. "Keep doing it."

I put my hands back over her tits, giving them little squeezes. After a moment, she reached and undid her bra I was happy because I knew nothing about taking off a bra. The material fell away in my hands and then onto the floor. My hands were now directly on her tits and it felt much smoother and warmer. I could see the little pink circles in the middle with the tiny nipple points sticking up. The only thing occupying my mind was to feel, kiss and suck them.

I leaned down towards one of the nipples, watching for any signs of disapproval from her, and put my mouth around her left nipple. She gave another gasp as my tongue touched her skin, and sucked on the nipple. She wasn't sitting idle during this either. I felt her hands move down my body towards my underwear. I instinctively jumped back when her hand touched the bulge of my cock through my underwear and started to have a desire to laugh but I held in.

I was sitting on the couch and she crawls over towards me and says, "Let me see. I hope it's not too large." She reached out towards me and grabbed the waistband of my underwear, pulling them off while biting her lower lip looking me in the eyes.

My cock sprang out in front of her. Maybe it wasn't huge but it was not little either but this close, it seemed to make quite the impression on Jenny. She seemed as uncertain about what to do with it first as I had about her tits. "I know I had sex with Liz but trying to make love? That is as hard as my dick." I thought. She reached one of her hands out and touched the tip, flinching back when this caused my cock to twitch involuntarily.

I knew she was inexperienced so I didn't want to pressure her. She reached out her hand and put it around my shaft. "It's so soft," She said, "But so hard at the same time." Her hand started slowly moving up and down the outside. I was leaning back, just taking in the feel of this.

I could feel myself getting close to cumming though, and I really wanted to cum last. Instead, I sat forward and ask, "Can I see yours too?" I could tell by the reluctant look on her face that she was mulling things over in her mind. She still had a hold of my cock though, slowly pumping it. Then she came to a decision, smiled at me, pushed down her underwear and got back on the couch.

I leaned forward and looked between her legs and she blushed. There was thin hair around the opening. I tentatively reached out and touched the slit and it was very hot and slick as much. As I stroked up and down, her hips squirmed around making me proud that I was able to make her do that with minimum effort.

As my finger reached the top of the slit and went for her clit. When I touched it, I heard a loud gasp from her. "Right there..." She said. "Not too hard." As I rubbed my finger around in circles, I could feel even more wetness leaking from her, making my finger very slick. "Be gentle." She said moaning.

I looked up from her pussy up the rest of her body. By now she was breathing quite rapidly. Her tits were heaving up and down on her chest, and she was rolling her head slowly back and forth. "Are you sure about this?" I said sitting up.

She appeared to be pondering. "Will it fit?" She asked, as she put her hand back on my cock.

"Let's find out." I inquired, as I laid her back on the couch. I lay down on top of her. The tip of my cock brushed against her pussy, causing both of us to gasp at the contact. I rubbed the tip up and down the opening and then pushed in.

It was a very tight fit. Even though I felt like I was pushing so hard, and everything felt so slick but also tight down there, it was barely sliding in. I looked up and could see her wincing in discomfort. "It won't fit... it won't fit..." She muttered and all I did was just look her in her eyes to try and see regret but all I saw was passion pure, raw passion.

Her eyes made me certain that I wasn't about to stop after getting this far, so I pulled back a little bit and then pushed in hard again. This time, I felt something give and suddenly most of my cock slid deep inside. She screamed out at the penetration. "Are you okay?" I asked, buried inside her, but not moving.

She lay there, looking back at me. "Wow," She said managing to catch her breath. "It fits." She giggled smiling at me. "It really hurt when you went in, but it's better now. I feel so full!" I was marveling in the sensation myself it felt so warm and tight inside her. I could feel a squeezing sensation and it seemed to undulate when she moved or talked.

It looked like she had recovered, so I slowly pushed back and forth. The sensation of my cock sliding in and out of her felt so intense. I could tell that she was similarly overwhelmed, as she started moaning and rocking in time. "I had no idea it could feel so good." She gasped.

It was getting easier to move in and out. It felt like her insides had loosened up a little for me. I started moving faster and she wrapped her legs around my back, pushing me deeper and deeper with each thrust. She put her hands on my face and pulled it towards her and started kissing me, I was not surprised when I felt my cock felt like I needed to release I pulled my face back and wanted her approval and she nodded with an honest smile.