Couldn’t Have Said It Better Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave one final push deep inside her and felt a large jolt as my cock squirted a large load deep inside her. "Ohhhh!" She started as she could feel the twitching. I gave another push into her and another twitch marked a second squirt of my juice into her. A third push and a third squirt followed. At this point, I was just resting as deep inside her as I could, feeling the remaining pulses of my cock deliver the last bits of cum into her waiting womb.

She kept moving underneath me, thrashing about. I could tell that she was cumming, as she was moaning and panting, while thrusting her pelvis up at mine, trying to get my cock even deeper inside her. We just lay in each other's arms, letting the sensation of our orgasms pass. "That was wonderful." She said to me. "We have to do this again."

"I couldn't have said it better myself." I said with my eyes half open.

"Oh look at you, if only you could stay for the night."

"If only indeed..." I sighed getting up. "Where's your shower?"

"Follow me I'll show you." She said standing up and going up stairs. "Here it is." She smiled opening the door.

"This is a bed room."

"Of course it is." She said pressing her lips into mine, pushing me onto the bed and that was enough to make stiff again. "I never said I was finished." She grinned getting on top of me.

"I thought you were tired." I asked as she looked down to her target before squatting on top of me. With her knees beside my waist, she aimed my hard rod at her entrance while I waited patiently.

My head popped in and she circled her ass in the air, bringing me along with her. I loved the way she was enjoying every little step of our encounter. Done playing, she straightened out and proceeded to slide down my flesh an inch or two at a time. We both moaned during the process until she was seated in my lap with me buried deep inside. As she was sitting I could feel her pussy massage my dick, gently squeezing and releasing. I let out a groan as I was gently caressing her sides for support.

She began rocking back and forth. I gently pushed myself up into her when she would come forward, much to her satisfaction. She shot me a quick smile before leaning in and kissing me. My hands were all over, feeling her body move with the lust that had devoured her.

Every move she made was intentional, certain and pleasurable for both, I had never ever felt so inexperienced especially from a former virgin. I only got to tease her nipples for a little while before she ended the kiss, leaning back. I grunted at the way her pussy threatened to pull my cock right off. Then she froze, watching my reaction as she squeezed me more with her walls.

"Fuck, that feels and looks so good." I huffed out.

"Fuck yeah it does." She agreed, squeezing again.

When she was finished showing off she shifted her legs in front so she could stand while squatting on me. Wrapping her hands gently around my neck, she started to fuck me again. I had been officially benched as she rode me, using my dick to please herself. She moaned louder, longer, and more erotically. "Fuck, oh fuck AJ. Fuck me, I love your cock." She moaned out before a high pitched shriek shot out of her mouth.

I almost told her to keep it down but remembered we were alone. In the following 20 seconds, she leaned forward onto her knees again, giggled for a few, and then suddenly began riding me with more passion and lust, moaning and squealing, to and fro she moved. Bracing herself on my chest, she was furiously swinging on me. I jumped back into the game, bucking into her to the delightful sounds of smacking flesh. One hand held her by the hip while the other played with her nipples, allowing her movements to work for me.

"Cum for me love!" She said moaning or screaming I wasn't sure which.

"Inside?" I asked, hoping to not pull out or push her off.

"Uh huh." She uttered while moaning.

To her surprise, I began fucking her from the bottom. I grabbed her by the hips, holding her still while I pounded away. Letting me take over, she pinched and pulled on her nipples, purring and moaning frequently. Without warning, I forced her down, spilling all my cum inside of her. "Fuck!" She screamed in pleasure.

I let out one long continuous groan as I unloaded deep inside of her at the same time. My orgasm only increased the power of hers as she swore, screamed, and squealed on top of me. She rocked slowly as we both came down before collapsing on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her on impact. When she felt her energy beginning to come back, she sat up, lifting up off of me. She sat back down with her pussy against me and my cum dripping out onto my balls. "That was amazing." She said in a very reassuring tone.

"Oh yes it was." I smiled. "Wait here I have to make a call."

"Aw really? What's it about?" She gave me the cutest pout that made my heart skip a beat.

"Just telling home that I'll be spending the night at Mert," I said heading out. "Spending the night? They won't mind." I said preparing reasons for staying out and Susan understood. I headed up stairs with pride knowing that I'll spend the night with my girl fucking and all got me hard again and when I got in the room she was fingering herself waiting for my arrival. We fucked for hours until we passed with all the countless orgasms.

Chapter 6

"Are you awake honey?" She said sloppily pulling away.

"How can I not be awake?" I said looking between our bodies at her face. "You're really good at this did you practice?"

"Yeah... I mean... I'm self taught." She faintly smiled while blushing, "What? Do you like it?" She said nuzzling my dickhead over her face and lips.

"Oh yes I do." Without another word, she began to suck my hard cock. She held my ass while sliding her mouth beck and forth. I was rubbing her pussy as she held her thigh up for me, kissing at her pussy now and then. I mean I knew literally nothing about eating pussy; I've always procrastinated about telling Maggie about it well I'll be using my secret technique.

She mouthed my cock slowly at first, sliding her lips back and forth, but then excitement gripped her, and she began to suck faster, devouring my cock with hot greed, moaning softly. She dug into my ass and pulled, bringing my naked body over on top of hers. Then, with my legs alongside her head, she grabbed my ass and began to suck hungrily.

I lifted and lowered my cock, fucking at her mouth as she sucked. She held my ass tightly, shoving her mouth onto my cock until my balls were crushed at her nose. She pulled the cheeks of my ass open, and I gasped as she jammed a finger into my asshole, "Mmmm that's new... very new." She started to move her finger and I moaned making her go faster.

Clutching at her hips, my cheek resting on her pussy, I fucked up and down, feeling her finger moving in and out of my asshole, my cock in her mouth. It didn't take long, "Shit I am cumming!" I groaned in pleasure sticking my nose in her pussy and spraying the insides of her mouth with my cum.

"Talk about a great breakfast. You taste good honey." She said kissing me and leaving.

"From AJ through Jay to honey, I wonder what comes next." I said returning to my sleeping position "Oh shit 10:30 I have to go!" I said getting off the bed and going to the bathroom where Jenny is and she was fingering herself in the bathtub and as usual I got hard.

"Need help with that?" I said getting to the tub.

"I could say the same to you." She smiled and put her hands on my cock and stroking it slowly.

"You are still horny huh?"

"I don't know am I?" She grinned letting go of my cock and spreading her legs.

"I really need to go home they probably think I am dead. Can you give me a ride?"

"Oh that." She said looking disappointed. "You are coming back after I take you right? It gets really lonely here, I mean I just got you and I can't afford to lose you." She continued with a sad look in her eyes.

"I know what you mean and of course I am coming back. Come here." I said giving her a very emotional hug. We helped each other take a bath and eventually we had a quickie. "Wait why are we taking the this one? Couldn't we take a smaller car one that does not stand out?" I said seeing her limo outside.

"I know what you mean." She said covering her face with her left hand.

"You do?"

"Yeah my parents don't completely trust me so they have people watching over me, 2 butlers, a driver and a cook, I even got a therapist. I just learned to get used to it so please bear with me."

"You really don't have it easy huh? Wait what about last night and today? Won't they report you or something?"

"No they are totally cool according to them today and last night didn't happen. They are here to protect from breaking ins, robberies and all that so get in and relax." She said sliding over my space.

"That's actually cool on some grounds. What about..."

"Don't worry I am on a pill, you know I'm always prepared." She said almost reading my mind. I told her to drop me off 2 blocks away from the house to avoid suspicion. I got home and as expected the girls where at the back for a sun tan and Maggie was on the couch in front of the TV wearing a black bikini it seemed like she was going to the pool later and wanted to be ready.

"Hey I am back!" I said getting in.

"AJ?" Maggie murmured turning her head like she didn't notice me gone last night.

"I'm back how are you?" I groaned walking behind her and kissing her on the cheek.

"You were gone?" She said looking back to the screen.

"Oh listen to you talking like you were not worried about him, quiet frankly I've never seen you worried in a while." Susan said coming from behind me.

"Oh did you now?" I asked feeling proud about something.

"I mean it's not like I like you or something I just care about you as part of the family."

"Of course you do." Susan said coming near my ear, "I think she really likes you, fortunately for you, you 2 are cousins because this would be very weird." She growled rubbing my ass and smacking it.

"Did you just...?" I said increasing the space between us.

"I don't know, did I?"

"What's going on back there?" Maggie asked turning her head.

"Well you kids have fun I will be... somewhere." Susan said winking at me.

"I'M SO CONFUSED!!!" I screamed in my head.

"What's up with mom she's being acting weird lately."

"Oh so you noticed her maybe she's going through puberty." I said jokingly and sitting next to her.

"Shut up." She smiled giving me a light punch on my shoulder. "Hey you wanna go to my room?"

"Why would I do that?"

"I want to play with you."

"Really? What genre?"

"Adult." She said seductively.

"Now you got my attention. Lead the way." I smirked standing up and holding out my hand.

"My pleasure." She said standing up and heading for her room.

As we were going to her room I felt like I was being watched, I felt like this every time now it was more intense and real. "Oh shit I need to change my clothes, I took a shower at Mert's house but didn't change I'll be back." I said kissing her and leaving her on the bed. When I came back the feeling was less intense and all I could think was, "Enjoy the show because I ain't no longer a virgin."

"Can you lock the door?"

"Okay." I said locking the door. "So what's the game...?" I grinned sitting on her bed.

"Don't play stupid, you know what the game is." She returned the grin untying her two piece.

"Oh yes." I groaned getting off the bed and taking off my t-shirt and going for my pants.

"I'll do that for you." She said taking a hold of my hand and pulling them down. "Aren't you excited." She said kissing the top of my dickhead and licking it from the base to the tip.

"You know you have control over it." I said sitting down on her bed naked.

"I know." She smirked sliding it in her mouth slowly. She pulled back and took a deep breath and inhaling my scent in the process, the scent did something to her like triggered her or more. She pressed her lips to the head of my cock, her whole body shook with pleasure and it seemed to flow through my dick to my body. She touched my piss-hole with the tip of her tongue, and a moan boiled out of her throat. Once again she had my cock inside her mouth, her lips pressing at my hard cock. She worded my cock with her tongue, flicking it around. Then she held it tightly with her lips, sucking upward until she had just my tip in her mouth.

"Oooh Maggie..." I groaned out loud. "You're really good." I said as she purred and pulled my cock back into her mouth. Having my dick in such a soft place made a wild, crazy tremor of wanton desire go through my body and she noticed. Pushing her lips hard at the stiff rod sticking out of my body she looked professional. She closed her eyes, savoring it, her tongue lapping as she pulled up from it. She raced her tight lips swiftly, bobbing and moaning with the rapture of the hot taste. She shot her hand up my thighs, clutching at my crotch, and began to suck vigorously, making soft wet sounds. She twisted her lips round and round, sucking as fast and hungrily as she could. Her blonde hair swirled with movement, her eyes opening and closing. She took in my cock like a starving woman.

I gazed at her, seeing her lips stretching, sliding on my dick. My balls swelled, I began to thrust my hips up and down in ecstasy. She took the full length of my cock into her mouth; she sucked up until she almost lost it then going down like she was going to swallow it. Her tongue swirled about the head of my cock and increased her speed and movement. "Ohh shit Maggie keep on it... ohh shit!" I urged, "You're really good."

"You really like it?" She said pulling back. "I'm really happy you like it." She said giving me a cute smile. "But I am not done."

She dived onto my cock again, sucking with wet sounds, greedily, her ass shaking. I shoved my hand beneath her, and cupped one of her tits. She darted her mouth up and down my cock, sucking hotly. She moaned when my swollen head almost entered her throat, and she smashed her lips hard at the base, trying to take my cock down her throat. But it wouldn't go, I mean I wasn't long enough for her to swallow. "Too bad." I thought. I squeezed her tit, pulled and twisted her hard nipple, and watched her uplifted ass twist. She murmured, sucking and wiggling her ass.

"Mmmm... oh" I moaned stroking her head as she sucked hard. I was getting close to cumming, and "Cumming" was the only word that escaped my lips. That seemed to make her suck faster, twisting and pulling on my cock like her life depended on it. She rammed her head to my base as I launched my hips forward hitting the back of her throat, releasing my cum in her mouth, falling on back, she continued to suck pulling out a second load from my balls trying to fill her mouth with both my cum and dick. Her body shook with unexpected ecstasy. She gave out a squeal as she moaned, holding on to my ass pulling it hard, pulling my cum not letting any leave her mouth and finally swallowing.

Lifting her face, she grinned at me. Cupping my empty balls and slightly soft cock, she twisted and squeezed tenderly. "So how was that?" She asked, her voice low and filled with emotion. "Did you like it?"

"Wow... that... was... amazing." I said still panting from cumming. "Fuck. You practiced that for me?"

Maggie giggled lewdly, wiping her fingers across her mouth. She leaned over and dipped her tongue into my belly button, swirling it about for a moment. "Of course I did, I am all for you. I just can't believe I came from just sucking you."

"I noticed I didn't even know that it was possible."

"Isn't that what I just said?" She asked lying next to me on the bed.

"Can I return the favor?" I said getting off the bed and getting between her legs. "This is my first time so I am surely not good at this." She giggled recognizing that it's what she said.

"Why not. I'll give you pointers." I didn't hesitate. I grinned and nodded my head, sliding my hand up her inner thigh to caress her perfectly trimmed pussy. She opened her legs wider for me, and her hips swiveled wantonly as I brushed her clit and the lips of her pussy. I looked up between her smooth thighs. I pushed a finger into her pussy and as expected tight as fuck. She gave a soft whimper of pleasure and bent her knees, half squatting for me. "Hey you don't have the thing... a cherry."

"Rough bike landing." She let me poke around at her pussy for a while, and then swung a foot over my chest, straddling me. Gazed up, my eyes seeing the satiny inner flesh of Maggie's pussy, the curves of her ass, the inviting crack between her shapely ass. My cock stirred to full hardness.

She looked down into my face, and began to bend her knees, lowering her crotch to my face. I slipped my hands up the backs of her thighs to her ass, cupping her ass cheeks. I licked my lips, anticipating the wet heat pussy in my face. Even thou I knew nothing about what I was about to do I was pretty confident about the anatomy of what I was dealing with.

Maggie squatted above my face, her knees spread wide and her pussy hovering inches above my mouth. She shivered with eagerness, still holding her pussy lips open, her clit protruding, straining outward in knotted hardness. Her pussy was dripping wet and out of curiosity I darted out my tongue and I was impressed with the taste.

"Kiss it," Maggie whispered. "Give me a kiss."

I lifted my head, pressing my lips lightly against her pussy, kissing it. She twisted her ass, squealing with the contact of my mouth on her. I cupped her ass, with her sitting on my hands I kissed her again.

"It's hot and wet." I said.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes, I love the way it feels!" I gurgled. "You are so soft and hot and wet and have a very good scent!"

Maggie lowered her ass, and I opened my mouth. When she pushed her pussy into my face, I began to work my tongue into it, wiggling it around, feeling the hot, satiny flesh of her pussy. Her cum from earlier was slippery and tasted delicious on my tongue. Darting my tongue in and out, I fucked her with it. She gave out a squeal of ecstasy, twisting her crotch into my face and smashing down. She rubbed back and forth, sliding her bubbling pussy about my lips and protruding tongue.

"Shit am I that good? I am proud of my self." I thought to myself.

"Ooooh, lick it, lick it!" She urged. "Ahhh, it feels so good! Push your tongue real deep into my pussy. Oh fuck me with your tongue!"

She squirmed back and forth, her pussy sliding about my open mouth, my tongue scraping her distended clit. "Very proud."

"Ohhh, suck me right there!"

She shoved her pussy down a bit, and my lips closed around her inflamed clit, sucking at it. The more I sucked, the more she squealed in delight. She was smearing my face with her dripping juices, but I couldn't care less. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, covering the slit of her pussy, sucking at it with my tongue flicking in and out and my nose rubbing the clit in the process. I could see past the curls of her pussy, watching her tits and her changing expression, her eyes glassy with the sensations I was giving her.

"Suck me! August, Suck me!" She said moaning, thrashing her crotch on my face.

I slipped my hands off her spreading ass and along her thighs, stroking her creamy flesh as I sucked and licked at her. Now she was sitting upright, her knees wide, her shoulders back now and her hands clutching her shapely, firm tits. I could see her twist and pull at her stiff nipples, giving out sweet cries of ecstasy. The more she wiggled into my mouth, the better I liked it. It didn't bother me at all when she smashed her pussy harder into my face. The more she rubbed at my mouth and tongue, the better I liked it. Her moans gave me a need to do more, and I sucked and licked vigorously, the steamy scent exciting me as much as the taste.