Couldn’t Have Said It Better Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, I'm about to come!" She squealed, twisting harder at my mouth. "Make me come! Oh, God... suck me!!!!!!"

I rammed my tongue into her pussy, stuffing it as deep as I could. My lips were wide-apart, and it felt as if my mouth was full of hot, wet pussy. Her pussy was dripping more and more, and I could feel the vibrations of it around my buried tongue. The she began to make yelping sounds, grinding her pussy hard, almost brutally, into my face. I closed my hands into her thighs, and she began to bounce up and down, smashing her twitching cunt at my mouth and tongue. Her yelps turned to soft screams, and she dug at her sensitive tits painfully. She bounced up and down as if she were fucking my tongue, my tongue entering and leaving her pussy.

"Ohhh... now... darling!" She moaned. "Oh God now! Make me come now! My... is on fire... burning up! And I'm going to come in your sweet, sucking mouth!"

The contractions were strong, rippling through her crotch hard. She closed her knees, or tried to. She squeezed my face with her inner thighs, her pussy sucking at my tongue, her clit exploding with mind-shattering spasms of sweet ecstasy. She shook her head, her hair flying about her contorted face.

"Ohhhh, God!" She sobbed. "I can't stand it! I'm coming so hard... I'm coming apart! Eat me! Ohhh, suck my hot, boiling cunt!"

I clung to her contracting cunt with my lips, sucking the juices from it, with my eyes shining past it.

Slowly, She came down from her intense orgasm, gasping. She looked very weak, and had to fight to keep from sitting with her full weight on my face. I kissed and nuzzled into her pussy as she slowly calmed down. I licked at her inner thighs, swirling my tongue around the glory hole.

Still breathless, she looked down at me, her eyes bright and filled with love and passion. Strength was returning to her, and she managed to lift her ass an inch or so.

"Hey is your room sound-proof?" I said lifting up my head from between her legs.

"Why are you ask... Oh my god," She gasped holding her mouth.

"Too late." I coughed holding in a laugh.

"And you let me?"

"Hey you took me all the way I had to the same, besides I am proud of myself right now." I said with a smirk.

"Is the any chance the twins went back to their room?"

"Yeah but they won't snitch. They would probably use it as leverage over one of us." I responded sitting on the floor with my back against the bed.

"Then we will own it if mentioned by one of them, what about mom?" She said lying on her stomach and putting her head next to mine.

"I think she would have intervened... but by the way she was acting today she would probably go touch herself or something." I chuckled. "I could see her now... oh my."

"Don't do it. Oh you're hard, didn't you cum earlier?" She asked reaching for my cock and making small circles with it.

"Yes, I did."

"Wanna cum?" She whispered into my ear.

"Hold your horses b, how about we think of an excuse for your loud vocal art. While doing that wanna grab some lunch away from home?"

"Won't that raise suspicion?"

"Oh that, home lunch then?"

"Yes. Then we can go to the pool."

"I can't swim but I will be there." I said getting up and putting on my pants. "I should probably change if going to swim."

"I can help you with that!" She suggested getting off her bed.

"How about you prepare lunch we will meet in the family room." I said walking towards the door.

"Kill joy." She whispered pouting as I was walking out. I went straight to my room and took a shower. I then went down to Maggie and so far no one mentioned what they had heard or maybe it's because we didn't come in contact with any of them.

"Wanna go to the pool after we eat?"

"I was going to say that right now... What a connection." She said giving me a proud smile. "Didn't you say you can't swim?"

"I'm willing to learn." I grinned.

"Oooh so that's what's on your mind. Well this is going to be hard." She said giving my dick a tap, we ate for a while because of the talking. We finally finished and went to the pool, Maggie was still wearing her bikini and I had on my swimming trunks. The twins were still by the pool and talking about something but seemed to shut up when they noticed us and I am sure we both were thinking the same thing but needed a catalyst to trigger it.

"August you're back! Hi!" Liz said with a smile.

"Hey AJ," Lisa smiled looking at me and waving.

"AJ can you put some sun screen on me?" Liz said with a sexual smile that everyone noticed.

"Isn't Lisa right by you!?"

"Yeah isn't Lisa right by you?" Maggie added with a frown.

"I want you to rub some on me too." Lisa insisted blushing. I looked at Maggie and she nodded, Liz noticed and showed a winning smile.

"I'll be in the pool." Maggie said walking towards the pool.

"Okay give me the thing."

"Be gentle." Liz grinned giving me the sun screen, getting on her stomach and undoing her bikini.

"Shit." I said feeling the rising erection. I got on my knees and started to rub my fingers all over her, I took long because I was already hard and something in my head said, "Don't worry about it, ignore it will go down soon." and I did.

"Aren't you going to finish?" Maggie shouted from the pool.

"You're right." I said taking my hands of Liz and she grabbed my hand.

"You forgot to do the front." She said moving her hand and rubbing it on my hard cock and it was very sensational because of the light fabric between her hand and my hard cock.

"I think I should do Lisa now." I said getting up and skipping over to Lisa's side.

"Pussy!"

"Hey I'm saving it." I said kneeling down next to Lisa. "I think you should relax, it's not like I'm going to rape you or something." Saying this I heard Liz laugh like she called it or something.

"I'm relaxed."

"Of course you are, then don't be intense." I chuckled rubbing my hand on her upper back right above the bikini line.

"Hhm."

"See, now I work." I said after realizing that I had no need to hide my erection, I mean Liz saw it, Maggie did too and Lisa probably got a detailed description on how it was. I finished doing her back and went back to Liz.

"So you do regret turning down my offer?" She asked with a prideful smirk.

"Just turn! And you can be intense because I am thinking about raping you." I replied with a grin.

"Oh no I'm so scared." She said with a low voice, "Give it your best shot." She smirked again getting on her back.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Wow you really are slutty huh? I will want to have sex later, now I want to learn how to swim."

"Hha... hhahaa Shit. That's cold." Lisa laughed without even looking at us.

"How about this..." I said leaning and giving her long passionate kiss.

"No don't go." Liz moaned as I was pulling away and walking away from them.

"Shit am I that good at kissing? So proud." I said quietly and smiling.

"What are you proud of?"

"Oh nothing... CANNON BALL!!" I screamed and jumped in the water thinking that I'll hold my breath till Maggie comes and help me but no, she thought I can swim and was playing a prank on her so I drowned and died.

Chapter 7

"He's coming back... Oh god... he's coming back." Lisa pointed out sounding relived.

"What... is... going... on?" I managed to catch my breath.

"You almost died." Liz said stroking my hair with a relived smile.

"He's not dead can stop crying already!" Lisa shouted.

"Who's crying?"

"Maggie she blames herself for not believing you."

"Okay where is she?" I said standing up.

"Right there. Can you please make her stop." Liz asked pointing at Maggie's direction.

"I'll do what I can." I said with a confident smile like I knew what I was doing and walking towards her.

"Good luck calming her down."

"Oh god she's really crying... Hey Maggie wanna teach me how to swim in return?" I smiled putting my hands on her shoulders from the back. "You really do care about me."

"It's my fault, you almost died." She said sobbing.

"But I'm not so relax. I mean they do say what does not kill you will come back for you so be ready and aware... I think. So... swimming lessons?" Someone might think that I am fucked up for taking death lightly but so far I was cool with death, I didn't mind dying at all. I mean I had sex with the super hot and slutty Liz, met an otaku who knows how to give the best blowjobs and got the girl of my dreams and fucked her and she was happy about it so obviously death will just be going down in glory. But the thought of leaving the broke my heart because for all that I am what I am can not be insultive or painful in return, too much pride.

"Is she still crying?" Liz said coming from behind me.

"Yeah. How are you calm at this? I mean I almost died." I said trying to play the part.

"You didn't stay long in the water and I know CPR so I kinda got that covered."

"Ok."

"Yes I know. I'm great." She said looking up with a smirk.

"Oh god." Maggie sighed getting up.

"Well since that's dealt with, how about we go to my room Lisa's waiting." Liz said giving me a seductive smile.

"Why?" I asked with a grin.

"Don't worry about it. Come on." She insisted slightly pulling my arm.

"Look I think I can't make it today my body feels numb and I think it won't be satisfactory."

"Aw now Lisa will be mad at me. Can't you make an exception?"

"I need to cool down from my trip. I need to rest. Sorry." I said walking away and Maggie following me.

"So by rest you mean fucking? Come on!"

"Ignore it, ignore it, ignore it." Maggie breathed cooling herself down.

"Exactly." I said as we were walking in the door.

"Aren't you coming in?" She asked when we got her door.

"I really need to sleep."

"Want me to join you?"

"Come on then." I said with a big smile then later added a chuckle when Maggie got in.

"Care to share?"

"I'm just thinking about how it's the first you are coming in to my room for something other than games or anime."

"Yeah but you said that you wanted to sleep... I fucked up huh?" She said giving me a really weak and sad smile.

"Yeah... You fucked me... I will fuck you too... In time." I smiled sticking my tongue out.

"Didn't you say you wanted to sleep?"

"Oh yeah that." I said getting on the bed.

"No it's cool." She said taking off her bikini and getting on the bed too.

"Oh god you got a nice body."

"Thank you." She said kissing me. "Last time you ran out on me huh?"

"When was that?" I said returning the kiss.

"Don't worry about it." She said kissing me again.

"Oh that. Sorry I guess." I said returning the favor.

"Don't worry about it." She said giving me a trusting smile. "Now turn around."

"Aw you don't wanna see my face." I said almost laughing.

"No I just want to feel you in my arms." She sighed hugging me from the back and other than the fact that her boobs were warm soft, they made feel better about myself; emotionally and decreased my paranoia.

"You're warm. Your boobs feel warm." I smiled when she put her hands around me.

"Yes." She said putting her head on my back.

"Good night."

"It's afternoon." With that said I slept. When I woke up it was 8 and so far I had no regrets. For some reason it was hard for me to wake up and my body was heavy but it was expected.

"Maggie are you awake?" I called putting my hand where she is sleeping only to find out she wasn't there. "Wow she woke up before me, but what did I expect." I said getting off the bed and towards the bathroom for a long, warm and soothing bath and to take a piss. After I've had my bath I prepared my bed and was ready to go down for dinner, but as soon as I opened the door Lisa was waiting right behind it wearing a black back-lace dress with a side bag and it looked like she was going somewhere or coming from somewhere.

"Hi." She said with a straight face.

"Hey Lisa, are you going somewhere with that dress because I have to say nice choice." I chuckled trying to make her smile or something.

"Do you want to have sex with me?" She said without a change of expression.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Yeah?"

"Then, you think you can take everything I throw at you?" She said holding my chin and closing the space between our lips and I slowly stepped back until she too was in my room and slightly looked back and closed the door behind her. "If you can't, don't even bother getting started. It's irritating." By now I could feel her breath on my lips.

"Everything? The choice of words is giving me doubts." I thought. "I can take everything you throw at me." I said with enough pride.

"Really? Okay." Saying this I receive a hot slap on my face.

"Uh... What the... Why?" I said holding in my desire to return the favor.

"What? Didn't you say you could take it?" She said looking confused and irritated. "What are you doing? Turn around." She said mostly irritated and almost knowing what I think I agreed to; I didn't resist. "Take off your clothes." Without a word I simply took them off, didn't even slow down when I reached my underwear I mean I was already hard so I couldn't hide it for long.

"What's that?" I said after hearing her open her bag.

"Oh nothing..." She said putting a blindfold over my eyes and tying my hands together. "Hands over your head and lie on your back near the bed."

"Okay." I said going down. "To think I'd be doing this to have sex." I thought and letting out a small sigh.

"A sigh? What? Are you starting to regret your decision?"

"No."

"Then what? Are you embarrassed?" After this I heard her take off her dress and sitting on my bed.

"Oh shit did she just strip in front off me? I want to see." Just thinking about it made my dick twitch. "Just a bit..." I said hoping to lose the blindfold.

"Really?" She asked putting her foot on my dick and slightly moving it but there was a layer between my dick and her finger. "You said you were embarrassed, but what's with this thing huh? Does embarrassment excite you?" She said moving her foot more.

"No... That's not it... I was just thinking about you being naked." I slightly chuckled then smirked.

"Is that so?" Now it sounded like she was taking something else off and throwing it on my dick, it felt thin. "So you want to see? You'll have to earn it." She said putting her fingers in my mouth. "Now suck!"

"I got this far and besides good scent, no nails sticking out and I got this far." I said preparing to suck and I did it like a boss.

"Hoo... You're pretty good, you know that? Follow my voice and get on the bed in the same position." Last time I'm ever doing that again.

"Okay." I said getting on the bed. "This is way better than the mat." I thought, after a few seconds I felt the bed shake as if though she was standing on it and heading towards me.

"So," She said taking off the blindfold. "Do you want to see the inside?" She said rubbing her underwear.

"Yes I do!" I almost laughed at the fact that I sounded almost like a kid.

"Then close your eyes again."

"Finally." I smiled with a sigh.

"Open them." I almost chocked when I opened my eyes to see that she already was in the 69 position. "Are you satisfied?"

"Yes I am." After hearing thing this she presses her groin into my face.

"Ah... So good... Try moving your tongue a bit more..." She moaned while her hand was moving towards my hard dick and slowly leaning towards it. Feeling her warm breath made dick twitch and she gulped it just when it did and started sucking it fully and intensely pushing me over the edge.

"If you're so intense, I'll cum!" I said with a deep groan.

"WHAT!?" She growled squeezing my dick. "Who said you can finish this quickly?" She said loosening her grip on my dick. "I didn't even get started." She said giving my cock one last lick before getting up and getting ready to put me inside her.

"Wow." I said with a smile.

"What?" She said lowering her self till she had all of me inside her. "You like what you see?"

"Yes."

"I admire that look on your face it's very rare, it's like you're proud of something that gives me a need to get it. You see, there's something I always think about having sex. Don't you think it's the girl who fucks the boy and not the other way around?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm the one who's in control of everything. Do you want to know something else?" She said leaning towards my ear and lifting herself from my dick a little.

"Yes, What?"

"I'm am about to fuck you." With that said she went down and rocking her hips as if she had been fucking me for a while and I could see it in her face that she was not, but was like the reason she was enjoying it. I could even hear the sounds her pussy was making while she rode me and her breathing was just as audible. Her hands pressed on my chest like she was doing CPR, me gasping and groaning like there was no tomorrow and with my hands still tied all I could do as watch, and it was intense. "Tell me, does it feel good?" She said slowing down and putting her hand on my cheek.

"Yeah, really good!"

"Really?" She cooed stopping. "Well how about we try something new." She said changing the pattern of her movements and started moving in circular motions on my dick. Going faster she eventually lost this pattern and continued with her rocking movements.

"I'm about to cum!" I said groaning or moaning. [Since I was the one being fucked.]

"What!?" She said slapping me again and this time it was harder than last time. "Who said you could? I'm just getting started."

"But you know if you keep doing that I will not be able to hold it let alone warn you." She just looked at me with disappointment. "What? It's not my fault you're that good." I said hoping she would continue meanwhile she was untying my hands and sitting on the bed facing me.

"Impress me." She said spreading her legs and smirking at me.

"Now you wanna get fucked?" I asked returning the smirk and moving towards her. "Do you want to know something?" I said positioning myself between her legs and inserting my dick in her half way. "I'm about to fuck you." With that I started fucking her, with every pull I took it out to the tip and thrust it back in with full speed. I admired the fact that I got a gasp every time I got in. Later the gasps turned into moans and the more she moaned the more I increased speed and force. I mean she slapped me and pretty hard too.

"Harder... Do... it... harder!" She screamed between moans and wrapping her arms and legs around me and pulling me deeper and her pussy got tighter. I managed to get my hands around her neck and started fucking her more vigorously and was not holding back. After a while I noticed she was shaking and realized she was cumming and since I was close to cumming myself warning her would go in vain so I increased my pace some more and felt my balls churning up. With three more deep thrusts we were both gasping for air in orgasm, her shaking got more intense, grip got tighter and her eyes rolled back with her mouth wide and screaming with joy.

After a few seconds of cumming she passed out below me, I tried to escape her grip but I had nowhere to go so I just accepted my position a just relaxed and kept my weight off her, she looked peaceful after cumming and more relaxed. She woke up and let me get off her. "Wow so I passed out? You must be good... Well what's there to be said?" She said getting off the bed and taking her dress and side bag to the bathroom and coming back just as she got in. "I enjoy spending time with you AJ so I will be coming back." She said smiling and leaving the room.

I waited a while before I could go downstairs and after that while I decided to go and just as I was opening the door Liz was waiting there with a big smile on her face wearing a blue gown.

Chapter 8

"So..." She said with an even bigger smile. "How was it? Tell me everything!" She continued letting herself in.