All Comments on 'Countdown'

by BrazenlySalacious

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShortieJenShortieJenover 1 year ago

I love stories that surprise me, and this story did just that. Very different, intriguing. In other words I loved it. Also it was well written, not plagued with the errors that some have (including submissions of my own). I am not being critical of others, I am just impressed with your writing. I hope there is more to come. Thank you.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Very creative. I enjoyed it. Many thanks. Cheers

Deimos111Deimos111over 1 year ago

Great story! I would love to see a second part.

Michael_Michael_over 1 year ago

It was a nice little story and well written. Although the ap being so aware and knowledgeable of her surroundings (having the money waiting for her art the hotel and knowing the swimsuit was $58) should have freaked her the hell out.

I would have also felt better in the married with children guy on the plane would have been a stand up guy and not given her his number. Although for her to get the flight attendants number right in front of him minutes later was a nice touch.

BeansncornbreadBeansncornbreadover 1 year ago

I hope you continue this.

KarotteKarotteover 1 year ago

That was a really great story. I also hope for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great idea, turned into a great story. Well written, with no real errors - altogether a fun read. 5*

MusicBox1978MusicBox19785 months ago

Bit short, but would love too see a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrazenlySalacious@BrazenlySalacious
My latest work "Countdown" is up! I'm happy with how it turned out and I'll finish it soon depending on the response. Halfway done with part 2 of "The coffee shop" First time with a series, usually I like a definite end but I think in this case it works to give me freedom t...