Countdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parted my legs...imagining if he noticed how wet I was, reliving the experience and finally giving my clit some much needed attention. I was regretting not showing him my ass, and letting the show end early. How terrible were these thoughts going to get? I was ironically in the shower to get clean but I was feeling so dirty.

I would never know what he appreciated about me most, but I knew I was a cutie so there was something he liked. I felt all the validation from our brief moment. And although I had ended his show early I was curious how long he might have stayed if I hadn't been so coy.

Before getting too carried away I remembered I brought my bedside companion who lives in my nightstand. I barely dried off before jumping into bed to enjoy myself, going to bed later than I expected but more well rested. Looking forward to what the rest of my vacation might bring.

Day 1 Results

Player: NaN

Rank 30,

2 plays,

1 bet

+ $400

*Ping*

I woke to that all too familiar sound on my phone. I checked and to my surprise it was just a discord notification.

With mild frustration I set something different for this stupid countdown app. I did have fun yesterday, but the love-hate relationship with the app has already begun. I ate breakfast, went about my itinerary for the day. A bit of hiking and sightseeing.

But towards the end of the day the app was taunting me. Not actually, but I wanted to participate again! I didn't prove to myself I was good enough, and I had also grown curious about its methods.

As is normal for me I was at a beach bar drinking, watching the waves, and the liquid courage started to make its way to my decision making center. Halfway through the 2nd drink I was finally opening the app I had been thinking about all day.

I browsed looking at what others were doing...nothing too fun. But all an excuse to delay admitting to myself that I wanted to be a participant once again. I finally let my finger hover over the play button. I pressed it.

*Ping*

"Have a drink" Prize $30

Well that was by far the easiest thing I could expect, I was already drinking but my limit was 3 so definitely not doing double or nothing or taking any bets passed this.

I ordered what I already had again and downed it quickly to confirm, "countdown complete". And only an award enough to cover my drinks. I was now wondering if the app was GPS based and the tasks were not always random. I paid up and decided to walk over to a swim shop nearby, before pressing play again.

I entered the store to see and taped play

*Ping*

"Try on 5 swimsuits and ask for opinions, each one more revealing" Prize $500

Whoa! Maybe I was onto something...and this amount was a lot. But the task before me was definitely going to be interesting looking at the selection in the store. However I didn't delay, I was going to keep playing until I felt accomplished, and learn what I could about the app too.

I looked at all the racks and decided I should go with something modest to start so I would have room to be more revealing without looking too ridiculous.

I started with a one piece and asked a store clerk what they thought.

"What do you think, is it good?"

"meh more or less..."

Always a bit self conscious about my body but that stung. Maybe it wasn't the right fit.

"-1 4 remaining"

Next was similar to a one piece with some cut outs and showing a bit more skin. I asked A guy walking by what he thought and he said it was definitely nice, but I would look better in a bikini.

" -1 3 remaining".

I asked him to hold that thought as I went back to the changing room only to return with my next outfit, a bright yellow bikini with full coverage. He said this complimented my body much more. I couldn't help but blush

"-1 2 remaining"

I was finally getting to the racey styles and walked out next in a thong and 3 triangle barely covering anything. Honestly surprised they had this in the store. My guy had roamed elsewhere in the time it took me to build courage to leave the changing room. I eventually found a girl and asked her opinion.

"It's showing a lot but it looks good on you "

"Thank you" I was blushing so hard...

"-1 1 remaining."

I ran back to the changing rooms and put on the last one a monokini that barely hid anything. Digging into my lips and letting my nipples fall out at every turn. I just jumped out and asked the first person I could what they thought. A store clerk restocking.

"Oh wow didn't think anyone had the guts to try that one on, you might as well take that home you've got quite the grip on it. "

Slightly embarrassed by her phrasing seeing how this was basically a constant wedgie in every possible way. I thanked her and went to get dressed.

*Ding*

"-1 0 remaining countdown complete." +$500 + bonus of $58

I was curious why there was a bonus amount but as I was putting away the outfits I noticed the monokini was exactly $58. I guess I earned it? And I probably should take this one home considering how intimate the swimsuit got with my body.

I left the store realizing this was most likely a GPS based game with keen observation, which gave me a little more control over my destiny. I walked over to the beach and decided to see what could be done if I played here. Walking the beach with my towel and new swimsuit in tow.

I had forgotten all about rankings and bets up to this point but I noticed I claimed a fair bit of progress on the leaderboard.

Growing confident with my new knowledge and recent wins I didn't waste much time before playing again

*Ping*

"Change into your new swimsuit at the beach without a towel for $500 you have 2 minutes"

"What?!"

There were no changing rooms around and I was in the middle of the beach, not to mention surrounded by others. There was no way I could make it there in time. My only thought was to head for the shore and change under the water with no one noticing. I sprinted for the water with my swimsuit in hand hoping to not draw attention getting into the water and fully submerging to give myself some coverage.

I quickly undid my original modest swimsuit, sliding it off under the water and my crop bikini top over my head as quickly as I could. Starting to panic at the time I had been given to do this. I realized this might not have been the best option given how little material this swimsuit was. I struggled getting it on at the store let alone now and I was deeper than I normally go while swimming.

This became immediately more apparent as a large wave came crashing into me, not only did I let go of my original swimsuit I lost my new one as well, as I had barely started getting into it. I tumbled before I finally got up right. Realizing I would not be able to finish changing in time. But more importantly I couldn't leave the water completely naked! I was helpless, I searched and swam trying to stay deep enough to protect my dignity while searching for any shred of clothing. This wasn't a nude beach and surely someone would see and I would draw a crowd. I could sprint for my towel and pass everyone but that would be beyond humiliating to think about, not to mention I had run so quickly I didn't remember exactly where I had placed my things on the beach.

I could see everyone on the beach having fun and going about their day. Not knowing a shameful naked girl was just below the surface figuratively and literally now.

Meanwhile my predicament was growing worse. Being swept by the waves farther from my towel and dignity. No good option of where I should get out and no clothing in sight. As panic further started to set in, I tried to remain calm but the only solace I could find was by enjoying the situation...ashamed to accept that being naked like this where no one was the wiser somehow was thrilling. I gently started to touch myself under the water and my nerves finally cooled. Gaining some composure I was able to make out my options. I swam close to where this started even growing bold passing fellow swimmers hoping they wouldn't notice my nudity which lay in the depths. I layed down flat hoping to get closer to shore to make out my bag and towel. Believing to see it and in possible range for a quick sprint.

As I built the courage to exit the water I noticed that my swimsuit had washed up on the beach not far. Getting carried back and forth with each passing wave.

"Omg yes!"

I can save myself from this ordeal. I swam back deeper and circled to where my swimsuit was. But I noticed in front of me a black object in the water level with the waves. No, not a shark, or dolphin I would have welcomed the terror from those. Something far worse than any sea creature, it was a snorkel! A man who for possibly this entire time had been watching me from beneath the water. Seeing me stripping off my previous swimsuit, being tossed around by the waves, and even touching myself at the peak of my predicament. I wanted to just sink to the bottom of the ocean from the shame, but he'd still have a clear view so there was no option for that. I had to ignore him for now and make my way to my swimsuit, to prevent him from being one of many to see my naked body today.

I finally was coming back into shore, looking back to see him getting closer as if following me, I was nervous, and tired. I couldn't do much more than tread water. I could only think that him seeing me wasn't enough and he was coming in to touch what he had been looking at for the past 15 minutes. As he got close I turned away to uselessly cover what he had already seen many times over. He was just a meter in front of me before suddenly emerging from the water with a hand outstretched and an embarrassed expression. In his hand was my original swimsuit!

"Oh!!! Umm...Thanks....Thanks so much"

"Y...you're welcome"

The words were strained uttering from his mouth, barely able to hear him amongst the waves. He was surely more embarrassed about this than me. I knew exactly why, but to be sure I looked him straight in the eyes and said:

"We're even" with a wink.

His expression after told me everything I needed to confirm he had been watching me the entire time. He swam back away, to watch me from a distance like before. I tried my best to get dressed, way past my time limit now. But admittedly with a fun story.

However I was in part doing this for the sake of knowledge yet learned nothing. I decided I should change to my skimpy swimsuit anyway. Not even bothering to get dressed, I swam naked as it was second nature now. I got to my bundle of strings pulling them back in the depths to change, seeing my spectator off in the distance still there but as a safety net should I lose my outfits again. I gave him an extra nice view of me spreading my legs under the water with the excuse of changing in the back of my mind.

Finally getting my monokini on and realizing I was only barely more covered with it on, and the sensation of it hugging my body only making me more aware of myself. I clutched my original swimsuit and exited the water as confidently as anyone could in my situation. Walking towards where my towel lay, leaving behind my snorkeling spectator. But gaining several new ones as I walked the beach gaining stares from all directions for my attire.

I figured walking slowly would draw less eyes, but I still felt the whole beach had honed in on me. From the front my nipples were poking through and it was a constant fight with each step not to re-adjust. They fell out twice as I made my way to my things. The lower half was no better, there was no sign of a string on my butt, you could only assume a swimsuit was buried between my cheeks, and at the front my lips had a tight grip on the slim piece of fabric. I decided against digging it out to readjust making it seem like I do this thing normally.

Maybe if it was normal for me, it would be normal for them and they would care less?" But my heartbeat only grew faster as I made my way to my things. I took a deep breath before my arrival. I finally grabbed my phone and snapped a picture to see what happens for late submissions.

*Ding* Countdown partially complete, consolation prize of $50

I had so much relief for not letting this all be for nothing despite how little the reward. I relaxed under a beach umbrella and collected my thoughts. Reliving all the eyes that were on me, on fire and wanting to play more, but not sure how worth it, that would be.

*Ping* Double or nothing for the original prize amount

"Oh no..."

I was not in head space for turning anything down, my beach fiasco left me more aroused than I could currently comprehend and I was already considering pressing the button. I couldn't say no. I only hoped I wouldn't further fuel the flames of my desire as vulnerable as I was for anything. I tapped yes.

*Ping*

"Remove the swimsuit from important areas and enjoy yourself for 5 minutes, without covering. 5x if done live"

I froze up, what was I considering?! I would only be out my consolation prize of $50. I didn't have to say yes to this at all. It was a public beach. I was dressed like a slut, and I was expected to actually do something a slut would do. Quick math told me 5k was on the line if I did this live, 100 times what I had. But was money truly the only factor? A countdown started for me to start the stream with 30 seconds left to choose. Without delay I propped my phone up against my bag, and pressed the stream button. No longer giving any thought to what I signed up for, only remembering back to the girl on the bus who did the same. Forgetting that now others were privy to my display. Who knows how many strangers on the other end were seeing this! It only further ignited my desire, but I kept myself together. I pretended to be reluctant as I started, not for the viewers, but for myself as I didn't want to admit how much I was enjoying this.

Removing from the important areas meant exposing myself. My nipples were barely contained in the swimsuit. I quickly let them fall out, my complete breasts now exposed, not unusual for a beach but very unusual for me. My pussy tightly gripping the piece of string I moved to the side so nothing was hidden from the camera. For 5 minutes I had to enjoy myself! I knew what that meant. But this was way more than any countdown I had seen, and I was going with it.

I started slowly touching my nipples, closing my eyes, forgetting I was on a beach, thinking back to how that snorkeler saw all of this just like those watching me live. Just like the eyes on the beach watching me walk, but now a lot more intimate and exposed. I was soaked, and trying to avoid touching my pussy as I would surely lose myself on the beach and make a bigger scene. I teased my nipples and reached down several times, resisting the urge to touch myself. Becoming so dangerously aroused, I looked up to see how much time was remaining only to see the countdown had not even started!

"What!?"

The stream was going, everyone was watching but the condition had not been met. I had to remove the swimsuit from important areas and enjoy myself, I guess pushing it to the side was not enough. I...I had to strip everything...becoming naked but this time on the beach. Only then would the countdown start, I wasn't sure my face could become more flushed than it was right now. I had already endured 5 minutes for nothing and now to do it again under worse circumstances. My pussy was aching to be touched, I wouldn't make it that long without actually enjoying myself...

I pulled off the strings from both shoulders, and slid the rest down over my waist revealing my bare pussy for the camera. Going all the way passed my ankles....removing it...completely.

No excuse for misinterpretation this time! I tossed it to the side without a care, and with that the timer started to tick! As the numbers went down that was my queue to put on a show, it was too much to bare, I gave in instantly. My hands instantly went to my clit as the other went to my breast to squeeze and pinch my nipples just as I do alone in my bed only now at a public beach. Barely 30 seconds in I felt a wave of please overcome me bigger than the wave I was hit by earlier. It crashed hard sending me over the edge, as an embarrassing moan left my mouth. I quickly covered my mouth as I didn't want to stop. Going from one orgasm to the next, truly enjoying myself.

I wouldn't dare open my eyes, it was easier to imagine I was at home alone, with beach sounds playing as I masturbated. This was my only solace as I was disregarding where I was. Each orgasm only grew more intense as I imagined those watching me live and those who might be looking at the beach. I came unbelievably hard, squirting for the first time in a while! My eyes forced open from the intensity seeing my timer only had 20 seconds left, but I had 4 men and 2 women watching me on the beach at varying distances! I froze up with fear but the shock and surprise did not let the orgasm subside. Me wanting to cover but remembering the shame of losing outweighed the shame I was enduring now. I kept my hands at my side as I continued convulsing, not even touching myself at this point, the gaze of these men and women constantly pushing me over. Only exacerbated by one of them being my snorkeling friend who was now on land to see me in a much more whorish display. I was helplessly enduring the stares riding my edge and ready to explode once more as the numbers slowly ticked down...3...2...1...Fuuuck! I had the most intense orgasm of my life squirting again and soaking my towel. Reaching a climax one final time for all my viewers to see.

*Ding* Countdown complete!

"Double or nothing + 5x live bonus + spectator bonus + shameless bonus + ..."

As the intensity of the orgasm and my situation vanished, so did I. I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around me and threw my clothes in the bag to get dressed in a much more dignified way this time. Realizing I had let this game push me far outside my comfort zone. I ran to a secluded area far from where I was, now breathless and contemplating all my life choices. Coming to grips with myself for how much I enjoyed that and how much I shouldn't have enjoyed that. I checked my phone for all the notifications and from my win. The completion of a live event was very different. I saw the comments which were hidden at the time. I got a copy of my video and I saw tags for everything that occurred in my live stream along with my rank in categories previously hidden. The ranking categories being the most interesting, as it showed which specific type of countdowns I was most likely to complete. Listed were: Exhibitionism, risk, humiliation, nudity, etc. The list went on detailing what I was most likely to fare well in.

It was then I had a profound realization about this app, one I was even more ashamed than proud to discover. The tasks chosen weren't always sexual nature in fact they were actually adapting to the player. The reason I never saw many others with these types of countdowns wasn't by chance. The perverse ideas and suggestions were a byproduct of my search history and browsing. Each time I went in looking to see what others were doing, my personal data, along with each bet I took further fed the algorithm into what I was truly craving. All while others would bet what mental and moral barriers would fall for me next. I felt my soul crumbling at what I had become. I got dressed as quickly and modestly as I could and called an uber back to my hotel ready to end my day after letting so many see me at my lowest. Disgraced at my new found knowledge. All during my vacation thinking I was playing a game when in fact this game had been playing me. Countdown was more accurately counting down the days to my ruin.

Day 2 Results

Player: NaN

Rank 14,

4 plays,

0 bet

+ $5688 +???

12