Counter Surveillance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a drink and shook my head. "I don't know anyone else really. I've no real idea how far drones can go or how long they can fly for."

Abigail carefully coloured in a blue sheep. "Not long I don't think - no more than a few minutes, so they can't have got much footage. Not sure about range, but I expect they'd have to be fairly close by." She looked up. "Pretty sure there's rules on getting near people and property, so it's a dead cert they're breaking the law."

I had checked and that was certainly the case. I had no idea what I would do if I did find out. It wouldn't exactly be easy to go to the police and tell them I had been filmed by someone whilst having paid sex with an elderly man and his trophy wife, then fetching myself off with a big blue rabbit vibrator.

I took a long pull on my lager. "What about the lad that lives near me? Only seen him a couple of times but I hear him playing his guitar. Seems a nice lad and he sounds pretty good."

"Ben Laidlaw, lives in The Larches. Yeah, a good lad. Still can't tell him and his twin brother Adam apart after all these years. Helps now Adam's away at Uni! He was on the brink of getting into a local band destined for big things but he got shafted. Shame really, coz he is pretty good. Nice family - I do his Mum's hair and his sister still pops in when she's in the area." She finished her drink. "Can't imagine it's him, but he does live close enough." She began gathering up the colouring books and pencils that covered the table. "Right, thanks for the drink. Time to get these tinkers back for their tea. Hope you find the culprit soon, Lex and sorry I couldn't help."

I stayed on for another drink before heading home. I had a quiet night in store for a change so I was going to settle down and catch up with some programmes I had missed over a bottle of wine and some leftover curry I had taken out of the freezer. As I walked down the lane to the house, I looked up at light coming from an upstairs window of what I now knew to be the Laidlaw residence. I could see Ben, headphones clamped to his ears, right arm hammering at what looked like a Rickenbacker guitar. At his age, I thought it must be a copy - my ex-husband had always lusted after one and I knew they were expensive. I laughed ruefully as I thought that if he had lusted after me as much, we may still be together.

Oh well, every cloud has a silver lining, eh?

As I looked up, Ben gazed out and saw me. I had only said hello to him once, but I raised my hand and smiled. He smiled back and it was warm and shy. He was quite handsome in a youthful way - tall and angular with curly hair almost to his shoulders and a light, but well-kept beard. I pressed on and reached my front door, counting the steps as part of my detective work. I am quite tall but I doubt my stride would be a yard. I counted seventy steps, so probably fifty or sixty yards between our houses. He was certainly a possibility.

Later, all caught up with my drama series, I sipped my wine and got to thinking. It was probably best to draw the curtains when entertaining clients in future. I decided that if I found out who it was, how I reacted was going to depend upon the culprit. I began to hope it might be Ben Laidlaw. He was a fit young lad and I seemed to be mainly sleeping with older men at the moment. It might be nice to have a little toy-boy on my doorstep. In that case, I'd leave the curtains open when going solo. Not tonight though - just a little me time and no prying eyes.

I picked up my rabbit. Yeah, please let it be Ben - then I can really have some fun!

Four - Ben

I thought it best to keep a low profile after my little accident with the drone. Luckily for me she wasn't around much for a week or so. I had read the regulations and would really be in deep do's if I was found out. I kind of knew that before anyway, but the trouble was, it was like an addiction. I kept replaying the footage of her bottom arching off the bed, that look on her face. Then the loop I had edited of her slamming into Shaz from behind - the cum-swapping at the end. It was different to porn. There was much better-quality stuff out there of course - this was grainy and fairly wobbly, but I had made those movies and I had actually witnessed it live and longed to see more.

It didn't help when one night I was practising and saw her coming down the lane. I tried not to stare, but of course it was a forlorn hope. I glanced out of the window just as she smiled and raised a red-gloved left hand. She tucked her red hair behind her ear as she walked on down the lane and I could only give her a shy smile back. I waited for the bedroom light to come on, but it never did that night. I didn't get much more practising done either.

When I plucked up the courage to do it again - or more accurately, the desperation took me over, I was disappointed. I heard the tell-tale crunch along the lane, waited for the bedroom light to go on and picked up my faithful little nightrider. As I did, I saw the light fade as the curtains were drawn. She was obviously taking no chances and I was denied.

I had to wait another week until I got my chance. Thank goodness my folks were social animals so I had the place to myself a lot. Their bridge addiction helped and they were always travelling around the area playing in tournaments and on this occasion, they were including an overnight stay.

There was no crunch of gravel tonight and I had almost given up hope by the time I saw the bedroom light go on around ten o'clock. I stopped my backing track, put down my guitar and hoped. I waited with bated breath for ten minutes and no curtains were drawn. Was I going to get lucky tonight? Could I keep the drone hidden and avoid trying to crash land it through her window onto her bed?

It was almost ten-thirty by the time I was set up but at least no-one would be coming back to disturb me. I let the drone out through the skylight and it embarked on its third voyage across the lane, flying into the same position I had captured my images from before. As it approached the window, I could see a shape lying on the bed in the low light. I held my breath as it got closer. As it did so, there was a bright flash from the upper corner of the window. I froze in horror as I saw Lexi kneel up on the bed. My first reaction was to recall the drone, but I stood there stunned as if the flash had paralysed me.

On the monitor, I saw Lexi reach onto the bed and hold a large piece of white card up to the window. It took me a moment to focus on it and when I read the words, I felt ice in my veins. The words were written in huge, red block capitals.

DO NOT RECALL OR

WILL CALL POLICE

She held it there for a moment then turned the card over.

WHO THE FUCK

ARE YOU?

I stood there shaking like a leaf. The last time I had been in this position, I had come in my pants.

This time, I thought I would wet them a different way.

She put down the card and picked up a second one. It was a mobile phone number. She held it there for maybe thirty seconds then turned that card over as she had done with the first. I saw her giggle for a split second as she realised she was holding it upside down. She turned it the right way up trying to suppress her laugh. Laughing was that last thing I had on my mind. I was utterly terrified. I read the words and my heart sank deeper.

RING THAT NUMBER

IN 15 MINS.

NOW RECALL

As she moved towards the window, she ran her tongue around her lips and smiled into the drone camera, gripping her breasts. The last thing I saw before I hit recall was her smiling, blowing a kiss to the camera.

I tried to stay calm and not kill myself on the way down from the attic, but I managed to knock one of the propellers off the drone in my haste. It didn't matter - its job was done, one way or the other.

I carefully wrote down the number she had shown me and picked up my phone. I could barely hit the numbers for trembling and I had to correct myself at least five times. I checked it thoroughly twice before I hit the call button and as I had done when looking through the scope at her, I could feel the phone rattling against my ear and temple I was shaking so badly.

It seemed to ring for an eternity then there was a moment of silence. Finally I heard her voice. It sounded strangely calm in my ear.

"Who are you?"

I swallowed hard. My mouth was bone dry and my throat felt tight. I could feel the blood surging through my veins, my heart pounding. I tried to speak, but nothing came out.

She spoke again, this time more firmly. "Who... the... fuck?"

I managed to find my voice and it all came out in a garbled rush. "Ben. I'm Ben. Over the lane. Sorry, I... I..."

I tailed off in an incoherent babble and heard a little laugh down the phone. "Oh, Ben Laidlaw! Hi Ben, how's it going?" She sounded chirpy, as if she were talking to an old friend and before I could respond, she went on. "How's life in stalker-land, eh? How's the creepy little peeping Tom today? Thought he might get off on the hot redhead sucking a big fat dick did he? Expect to see her licking cum from silicone enhanced tits again maybe?"

I tried to say something, but she interrupted me. "Don't say a fucking word, Ben. This is my show, remember? You are going to do as I say from now on. You are mine to do as I please with. You are going to be my plaything and you are going to pay dearly for spying on me. Do you understand?"

I managed some sort of squeak down the phone that hopefully indicated my comprehension.

"Good. Now here is what is going to happen. If you do not do as I say in the next few minutes, I will call the police and tell them exactly what has happened here. Thanks to my infra-red camera trap, I now have a lovely image of your drone hovering above my window. Technology is a wonderful thing, as you well know. Surveillance, counter-surveillance. All so easy these days, eh? Just a click away!"

She paused and sighed. "But I need a little insurance, Ben. You probably have some nice juicy images of me, is that correct?"

Another squeak. Oh shit, what was coming next?

When she explained what she wanted me to do, I almost passed out in fear.

Despite that, I did everything she asked then took the picture she requested and sent it to her phone.

Then I didn't sleep a wink for two nights.

Five - Lexi

I wasn't sure if the camera-trap would work, but it was my best hope. It hadn't cost much and seemed like a good idea anyway. If anyone tried to get in through the window, there would be a nice mug shot for the local Constabulary and you never know - I might get some shots of cute little fox cubs in the back garden in the summer.

It was the fourth time since I had set it all up that he took the bait. I had lain on the bed with my little cue-cards waiting for the incriminatory flash to go off on three other occasions before getting bored and closing the curtains. I was beginning to think it was never going to happen, but I should have known he would be unable to resist.

I have to admit, I nearly shit myself in shock when I saw the flash and realisation dawned that I was going to have to go through with my plan. I held my first card up praying whoever it was would be able to read it. When the drone didn't move, I turned the card over, politely asking for their identity.

Then my phone number - it was from an old phone I kept for emergencies. No way were they getting my main number. Not yet anyway.

I almost ruined the mood when I turned over my last card and it was upside-down. I managed not to fall into hysterics as the absurdity of the situation washed over me.

I was relieved when I found out it was Ben. At least this was now controllable and it wasn't some gang of extortionists or blackmailers. Just a kid getting his kicks spying on a woman he fancied. I'd give him his kicks, but I'd make him sweat it. I'd eventually let him do the things he had probably dreamed about, but he'd pay for it and I'd have a great deal of fun extracting my 'revenge'. I wasn't going to hurt him - not physically, anyway. But Ben Laidlaw was going to have to be a very good boy and work very, very hard before he got to see my face coated in his cum.

And that started right now. As I gave him his instructions, I tried to visualise his reaction. When the photograph came in, I texted him back.

'Thank you, Ben. I now have insurance. Goodnight, sleep well. I will be in touch.'

I looked at the picture and smiled. On a side table, there was a drone with one propeller missing, a control box and monitor screen with an image of a woman masturbating on it. It was grainy, but the woman had red hair and looked a lot like a high-class escort named Lexi Kennedy who lived at The Willows, Foxholes Lane in the village of Leybridge in Surrey. The boy in the picture - who had just ejaculated into his handkerchief whilst looking at the image - looked very much like nineteen-year-old Benjamin Laidlaw who lived across and up the lane from her at The Larches.

I was sure that forensic evidence could determine the location as being the upstairs middle bedroom of The Larches - the guitars in the background and the band posters were a giveaway, and the picture on the screen could certainly be traced back to my bed, with my flaming red hair and the black satin sheets.

I had my insurance ok, just in case Ben decided to pass the images on. The picture was a doozy and as incriminating as I needed. I poured the last of my Sauvignon Blanc and decided upon my own fair fingers that evening. I was wet just thinking about how I was going to torture poor Ben. He'd get his reward, but in my own good time. Before that, I'd put him through seven kinds of hell. I'd had plenty of experience of making grown men whimper over the last few years.

A nineteen-year-old kid with a crush on me?

Piece of fucking cake!

I had told him I would contact him next, and any attempt to contact me would mean police involvement. I made him stew and waited until I'd had my next assignment before I got in touch. The assignment was the one involving Zdenka and I needed a specific image of us just to spice up his life a little.

When I saw her sitting in the hotel wine bar, my heart lurched. For the first time in a long time, I thought of my wasted years. The once a week, then once a month missionary bump and grind. How had I come to be making love to strangers and working with Goddesses like Zed and Faye in such a short time? I suppose the blame was partly mine. Falling in love and getting married so young meant I didn't know anything else. It was only as time went on and frustrations grew that realisation dawned. I had begun to see things on the internet that made me feel differently, but it was too late at home. When Wendy Ingram had graphically told me one night what she and my husband got up to and I had smacked her in the mouth, the world changed.

I initially thought it had caved in.

Then I realised the cave-in had created an escape hole for me. I used the rocks and rubble around the hole to build myself a new life and emerged through that hole a different person. I looked different, I dressed differently and people looked at me differently. They began to notice me and that made me feel bloody good about myself after years of invisibility.

People were certainly noticing me now as I approached Zed's table. I was wearing a dark blue silk geisha-style dress with a high collar and no sleeves. My favourite red boots set it off perfectly. I knew Christian loved me to wear them, so it was an easy decision. She rose and we hugged, air-kissing where in a few hours we would be sucking cum from each other and our kisses would be a little more urgent. She looked amazing - her sleek blonde hair contrasting with a simple, elegant black cocktail dress. She was tall and willowy with high cheek bones and a wide, sensuous mouth. I couldn't wait to see Jason's big cock slide in there later.

We would not be meeting our clients for a while so it gave us time to catch up. She regaled me with a tale of she and another girl blowing six guys on a rich-boys stag party which turned into a bukkake orgy. It made my schoolgirl tale sound a bit tame but she was purring by the end of it. When I told her about my drone strike, she looked dumbfounded.

"Jeez, Lexi - what the hell are you going to do with him?"

I laughed and took a sip of martini. "Not altogether sure yet, but can I send him a pic of one of our cum-kisses later? I had an idea on the way up here!"

She narrowed her eyes. "Ok, but lips only. No way I can be id'ed, yeah?" She paused. "And only if you take the DP tonight. My ass is still sore from yesterday."

At least mine had settled down from my schoolgirl session so I agreed to her terms. And I knew now what was going to happen when I next contacted Ben.

Dinner was amazing and the foursome afterwards even better. Christian and Jason were old business friends who got together every few months when Jason was over from America. They were wealthy, gentlemanly and suave - both in their early forties, good looking and great physical specimens.

At least they were gentlemen until we got upstairs, then all hell broke loose. It always started a little like Shaz and I going at it, with Zdenka and I doing a little warm-up for the guys, although these two were not tied and teased like poor Richard. They were soon in the game and we were tossed like ragdolls between them, taking it in every hole, my favourite part being when we were both being taken from behind so I could kiss that gorgeous, pouting mouth of hers. It got even better when I straddled Jason and began to fuck in my favourite position. Zed face-sat him, facing me so we could suck our faces off and I moaned into her mouth as Christian slid effortlessly into my lubed-up arsehole.

I grinned at Zed. "Debt paid madame, I am penetrated doubly!"

The feel of the two cocks stretching me was incredible. They were slow, gentle, and well-practised, so their rhythm was perfect as I fondled Zed's breasts, sucked on her tongue and thumbed her clit as Jason's tongue worked on her. She came, flooding onto his face, screaming into my open mouth, her long blonde tresses flying as she bucked on him. It spurred him on inside me and I knew it wouldn't be long. Christian pulled out and let his load fly as Zed and I kissed. Now free to go like the wind, I began to hammer down on Jason's erection.

Zed was licking the thick, sticky cum from my lips, and it was my turn to scream as I came hard, squeezing myself down against Jason's cock as I felt him spasm, his moans muffled by Zed's gorgeous pussy. Panting, I pulled off him and Zed lay on the bed. I stood over her and lowered myself slowly down, trembling at the thought of what was going to happen in a few seconds. I screamed anew as she began to suck Jason's cum from my pussy, her long tongue probing, her lips slick against my sopping wet, sticky pussy lips. She went on for ages, making sure I was fully cleaned out and I could feel Christian's cum dripping from my chin onto the bed.

At last, she came up for air and we lost ourselves in each other for minutes on end as the two guys gazed on in wonder at the things we did. Jason provided the picture on my phone I needed for Ben - my face clearly visible, only Zed's lips on the other side of the image. Between us was a long, thick strand of cum that joined us together. Once the picture was taken, it didn't last long and two very happy, very cum-drunk ladies sank back on the bed fondling, giggling and kissing.

Jason gave us a moment and I heard a champagne cork pop. I licked a last drop from Zed's nose as I fought back a tear at the sheer euphoria I was feeling. I still couldn't equate the old Lexi with the girl I had been over the last hour or so. I recalled the moment as Jason had slid into Zed's mouth - the bulge in her cheek followed by his ecstatic reaction as her lips pursed, her cheeks hollowed and she began to suck, those high cheekbones accentuating the beauty of the scene. There was something about her I found utterly mesmerising and it was a joy to work with her.

123456...8