Counter Surveillance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to learn from her, but she was on a different planet. But I was doing it, and I was getting there, assignment by assignment. I had been parsecs behind her when I started; now it was down to only a few lightyears.

As Jason held out a glass, Zed rose to her knees. "Think we ladies need to clean up a little first." She nodded to the champagne. "Then bubbles..." She moved to the bathroom door. "Then we'll be nice and ready for round two, guys!"

Afterwards, I was about to call a taxi when she whispered to me, "My place?"

I had nothing on the next day and I was elated she had asked me. I was feeling something of a spark when with her - maybe she was feeling something too? We were too exhausted to do anything more that night, but my early morning wake-up call involved a long tongue, a blonde head between my legs and nimble fingers squeezing my nipples. I got home an awful lot later than I expected, but I didn't mind. It had been a night and a morning to remember and I had the picture I needed.

As the taxi dropped me back at Foxholes Lane, I glanced up at the window of The Larches. It was in darkness and I had hoped I may be able to give Ben a cheery wave to set a few alarm bells ringing. I went inside, had a very long shower, ordered a pizza delivery and cracked a bottle of Merlot.

I then spent a couple of hours planning my strategy with Ben. There were still a few things to iron out; a few contingencies to cater for reactions different to those I was expecting. This was still a volatile playing field and theoretically anything could happen. But I had the framework there and I looked longingly at the picture of Zdenka and I cum-kissing.

I hadn't intended to, but I could help myself. I picked up my rabbit, cranked it up to eleven and wiped one out with my eyes glued to the screen. Then I got a fit of giggles as I came and thought about what was going unfold when I made contact again with Ben.

Six - Ben

It was the worst few days of my life. I could barely think about anything else and I felt so tired from not being able to sleep. I had no idea what she was planning and I was wishing I had never been so stupid. My practice became a disaster area and I was reprimanded at the music store for being rude to a little kid during a ukulele lesson.

I felt wretched, scared and stupid. When I thought about it, it was just about how I should have felt. That kind of cheered me up a little in a strange way. I was partly dreading, partly screaming in anticipation for Lexi's next contact.

She certainly kept me hanging on. It was five days after our first contact that she got in touch again. It was by text and she had obviously been doing her research. The text was to the point and emotionless.

Your parents play bridge. When are you next alone?

I racked my brain to think when their next tournaments were. I texted back.

Tues and Thurs next wk. Will be away until late. They are out during the day if that helps

I waited a moment and my screen flashed.

Daytime no good. Needs to be dark for what I have planned. Txt you Thurs with instructions

I read the text and went cold once more. What the hell was she planning that needed it to be dark? And Thursday - why did it have to be the later of the two days? It was nearly a week away and this was turning into a nightmare.

If the days between contacts dragged, the next week was purgatory. At last the day came around and I sat staring at my phone most of the day, thankful that it was a quiet day in the store. Of course it was during a guitar lesson that I heard my phone chime. I think I played more bum notes than the fourteen-year-old thereafter and it felt like someone was hanging onto the hands of the clock.

At last I was able to get free and ran to the toilet for some privacy. It wasn't what I was expecting.

My front garden. 9 pm

It was a cold night, so I wore a large jacket. It felt like the gravel was pulling me down into the ground as I walked the short distance to Lexi's house. As I stepped onto the drive, a proximity light came on. I had never seen it before and it made me jump.

I jumped again as my phone rang. Wolf Alice's 'My Love is Cool' blasting out into the still, cold night. I put it to my ear and heard her voice. "That prox light is because of you, Ben. Another cost to add to your not inconsiderable debt to me."

As usual, as I tried to speak, she went on. "It's a bit fucking scary, Ben. Being spied on. A turn-on in a strange kind of way, but still a bit scary. Why did you do it?"

I froze for a moment and looked up at the bedroom window, expecting to see her there staring down at me. I bowed my head. "So sorry - I never wanted to scare you. I just never thought..."

"I just never thought." She mocked my tone and her voice was harsh. "That's what's wrong with the world, Ben. No-one ever fucking well thinks of the consequences of their actions anymore. It's why we are all in the shit. Why our leaders are fuckwits and we are even bigger ones for electing them." Her voice rose to an angry roar. "No-one fucking thinks anymore!"

She let out a long, disgusted sigh and I could imagine her shaking her head in frustration. "What am I going to do with you, Ben?" I looked up as the bedroom light came on. Now she did come into view, almost silhouetted as she stood in the window staring down at me. "Eh? What the fuck am I going to do with a dirty little peeping Tom? Tell your folks? Tell the police?" She started pacing up and down in the window and pointed down at me. "You've still not said why. Do you fancy me?"

I looked up at her and stammered into the phone. "Of course I do - why else..." I tailed off.

She sounded amused. "Good start, Ben. Tell me more."

It came out in a rush like the first time we had spoken. "Oh God, the way you look, your subtle make-up. I love red hair and yours is so shiny. You smelled gorgeous the twice we've passed. The way you dress - elegant, sexy. Those boots."

She interrupted. "Which boots, Ben?"

"All of them."

"These?" She raised her leg so that her foot was on the window ledge and I saw a long grey boot going way above her knee. I had to pinch myself to believe I was in this woman's garden, on the phone to her, telling her why I had stalked her with a drone.

I was stammering again. "Yes, those... they're so..."

"So what, Ben."

"So fucking sexy." I groaned, appalled at myself. "Sorry. Sorry."

She laughed. "Don't apologise - they're meant to be fucking sexy, Ben. They feel sexy, they look sexy. Imagine them rubbing across your back while you put your head here."

I stifled another groan as I looked up and saw her put a hand to her pubic area.

"Would you like that, Ben? Like to stick your tongue in my pussy? Feel my leather boots raking your back as I call your name." Her voice rose as if she was about to come. "Oh Ben, that's so fucking good, come on baby, suck me! Fuck me, oh Ben!"

Then she stopped and let out a little bark of a laugh. "Yeah, as if..."

I felt like falling to my knees. I was ashamed, turned on, frightened. I had no idea how to respond.

She looked at me for a long moment, her hand running across her chin as if pondering. At last she spoke. "Round the back - there's a gate on the side to your right."

As I hesitated, she went on. "Fucking move, Ben. There's a lot to discuss and although this is quiet, it's not quiet enough. Round the back, now!" The phone went dead.

I felt like a puppet that had its strings cut. I could barely drag myself the few yards to the gate and I was shaking from the cold and fear. As I reached the rear of the house, another proximity light came on and my phone rang once more. This time I got to it more quickly.

"Hello again Ben. Look up."

As I looked up, I gasped. A light in the room above came on and this time I could see her perfectly. She was naked from the waist up, her shiny hair falling around her shoulders, those gorgeous breasts pointing provocatively at me.

"You watched me with the girl with the big tits, didn't you Ben?"

I tried to swallow my fear and talk to her as normally as I could. "Yes, I did."

"And?"

I thought for a moment. "One girl was utterly breath-taking, the other wasn't."

She laughed. "Damn, thought you liked me, Ben! So Shaz is breath-taking, is she?"

I realised she was teasing me and tried a little laugh back. "No, you are..." I was about to say her name but thought it best not to. "She was... a bit gross."

"Not your type then?"

"No, not really."

"Am I?"

This time I did manage a little laugh. "It appears so." I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She put a hand to her breast and despite my predicament, I felt myself begin to harden. "I like that you like me, Ben. I spent a long time when men didn't give me a second look, but now... well, let's say I like the idea of nice men eating out of the palm of my hand." She rubbed her hand across the breast and sighed as she squeezed a nipple. "Like you are going to be doing for quite a long time, young Benjamin. Quite a debt you have built up - going to be a long time repaying it." She laughed. "May be worthwhile in the end, who knows?"

My throat felt constricted. "What's going to happen?"

She leaned forward, her forehead almost touching the windowpane. "Depends on you really. Your obedience, your compliance. You seem like a nice lad, Ben. Quite fit - not bad looking. Maybe a bit young for me. I prefer older men, you see. More experience. Better in bed. Last longer. Make me come harder."

Before I knew what I was saying, it was out of my mouth. "I'd love to make you come, Lexi." I felt myself redden and cursed myself for my impetuosity. "Fuck, I'm sorry - it's just what you're saying is so bloody sexy, I can barely think straight."

She stood regarding me from her lofty perch for a long time and began pacing again as she had done around the front of the house. "I only said 'maybe'. Never say never, eh? Well, it's been fun talking, Ben. I think I know you a little better now." She stopped and pointed down at me with her free hand, her voice now a low snarl. "Oh and one thing - don't fucking well call me Lexi, got it?"

I hung my head. "Sorry, I just... oh God, I am so fucking sorry I started this. It's just you are so drop-dead stunningly gorgeous I couldn't help myself. Please don't tell anyone."

Again that little laugh and her voice softened. "Does it look like I'm going to tell anyone? Standing up here with my tits on show to a young lad who wants to do all sorts of dirty things to me? No, Ben. We are going to have some fun together and when I think you have earned my forgiveness, I am going to let you have the night of your life. I'm flattered by your attentions. It's nice to think that at nearly forty years old, a young boy half my age thinks I am beautiful enough to wank over..." She paused as if remembering something. "Oh, silly me I forgot. This is for you Ben. Please look."

A message came in on my phone. I took it from my ear and if I was in a state before, I was now almost turned inside out. It was one of the most beautiful, erotic, sexy and heart-stopping images I had ever seen. Those glazed mouths, the look in Lexi's eyes. I longed to see the other girl's face but only her lips were on view. The strand of cum between their lips was utterly mesmeric. I looked up at her and shook my head in disbelief.

She merely nodded as if to say, 'Yes, it's me.' She indicated for me to put the phone back to my ear. "She's called Zdenka. She's Polish and hot as fuck. A guy had just pulled out of my arsehole and come on our faces. The guy that took the pic had been in my pussy at the same time and she sucked his cum from out of me and I nearly fucking fainted it was so good. Which guy would you rather be, Ben - arse or pussy?"

I couldn't think straight. "To be either one of them would be a privilege."

She inclined her head. "Nice answer. I want you to masturbate looking at that photograph, Ben."

Just try and stop me! I nodded. "As soon as I get back, I promise."

This time her laugh was full-on. "No, why wait, Ben. Come on, let's see you right here, right now. Show me how much you like me, Ben Laidlaw. Wank for me."

I closed my eyes in disbelief. Doing the picture for her 'insurance' was one thing, but this? Then I thought of what she had said about giving me the night of my life. I spoke in a quiet voice. "Really?"

"Really. Only way Ben. Only way it's going to happen. I'm going to ring off now and watch you for a change. Come on Ben, come for me. Come for Lexi. Start repaying your debt."

The phone went dead in my hand again. I had no choice. With cold hands, I brought up the stunning picture she had just sent me. I put the phone on the ground for a moment and unzipped myself. I took the phone back in one hand and took myself in the other. It took me a few moments to get hard enough but glancing between the phone and the scene above me, I managed to get a decent erection. After that, it didn't take me long. I gasped as I shot a looping arc of cum onto her garden lawn, trying to imagine her kneeling there in front of me. The phone picture was a thing of beauty but I wanted to be looking at the real thing as I came. I stood with my hand around my rapidly diminishing erection, the last few drops dripping down and gazed into her eyes as I caught my breath.

She smiled at me and nodded her approval. I could see her mouth the words, "Good boy." She lifted a booted leg onto the windowsill and I could now see her red Brazilian in all its glory. She slipped a finger inside herself and I saw her face flicker as she did so. She brought it out and pointed it at me before licking it clean. She grinned, blew me as kiss and gave me a little wave.

She walked out of sight and the light went out. I was alone on a cold, dark winter's night in my neighbour's back garden. I had just masturbated to a picture of her cum-swapping with another woman at her command and once again I had no idea what was coming next.

I went home in a daze, transferred the photo from my phone onto a safe backup and looked at it for half an hour wishing it was me that had just got her into that state.

Then she sent me a link to her website and I just about flipped.

Seven - Lexi

I have to say that it was just so much fun watching poor Ben squirm. I had a rough idea where I wanted to take it, but it couldn't have panned out better if I had written it that way. I stood in the darkness of my bedroom watching the guy on my front drive as I told him how scared I had been. It wasn't exactly true but he wasn't to know that. I felt like I had him on a skewer and could turn him any way I wanted depending upon the answers he gave me.

One thing that was really genuine was my reaction when he told me how attractive he found me. It really made me feel great, despite my job and the things I had done there. The last time I'd had sex with a nineteen-year-old, I was a year younger and he was my husband. The thought of a boy of that age wanting to have sex with me some twenty years on made me feel incredibly grateful that things had gone the way they had. Within seconds of his answer I knew I was going to let him have free rein someday - but of course he was going to have to get there the hard way.

It felt so wonderful to be standing there high above him, getting my little barbs in here and there, building him up then letting him down. Drawing him out bit by bit and getting him to blurt out that he wanted to make me come. Right there and then, I was tempted but that wouldn't have worked for either of us. Whilst I was prepared to let him loose one day, this wasn't the time. He had to see he had done something wrong.

As I had told him, people don't think. By the time I had finished with him, I'd make sure he was a very deep thinker indeed.

The look on his face when I raised my booted foot almost set me off. It was true that I'd had the sensor and light installed as a result of what he had done. It had made me realise how isolated I was down Foxholes Lane, and whilst that had certain advantages, I could now see there was a potential downside. One thing was for sure - I'd be upping my security measures over the next few weeks.

But to see him there, in the glare of my new spotlight, mouth wide open as he ogled my lovely gunmetal boots made the installation cost seem all worthwhile.

Then I sent him around the back of the house. It was surrounded by trees, so I was sure that my little show and tell in the window and his subsequent release onto my lawn would go completely unseen. Again, the look on his face as he saw the picture of Zed and I almost had me in hysterics. It had blown me away when I saw it and I was involved in the making of it. I shuddered to think what kind of reaction it must have triggered in Ben.

Then the look of almost abject horror when I told him what to do next would live with me forever. Bless him, he didn't last long, but when I went down the next morning, there was quite an impressive thick patch of frost that definitely stood out from the otherwise light covering in the garden.

As he had been so compliant, I decided to reward him and sent him a link to my webpage on the agency site. The poor guy was probably in overload by now, but I couldn't resist it.

All I sent was the link. I waited until the next morning to send him another text.

Ben, you know what I do now and who I am. You have images of me in compromising situations; I have some of you that are just as compromising. I think I can trust you, Ben. You don't seem the type of guy who would share them. You can trust me too. Rest assured, I am going to put you through the wringer, but you will come out the other side a different person. It may take a long time, but if you are prepared to come on a journey with me, I promise that what you saw in that picture I sent you will become reality. So... over to you, Ben. Either you come with me, or this ends right now. Just answer the following two questions with Yes or No. Are you in? Can I trust you?

I had barely hit send when the reply came in.

Yes and Yes. Utterly, totally - I swear

I sipped my coffee and thought of the young man a few yards down the lane and wondered what he must be feeling. I responded.

Good boy. At the moment, this is one-way. I talk, you respond. Await instructions. Understood?

Understood. And thank you so much.

I looked in the bedroom mirror and took a long look at the woman gazing back at me. I shook my head and began to laugh. "Way to go, Alexis Helena Kennedy. Now what the fuck are you going to do?"

A few hours later, I was under the tender care of Abigail. She waited until her assistant Claire had got her client under the hairdryer and sent her out for coffee from the village shop. All through our session I could see she was itching to know if I had found out.

She still whispered in case the woman under the dryer could hear anything beneath what sounded like the engine of a Jumbo Jet. "So, any news on the... you know!"

I nodded and whispered back. "Yes, a gang of Albanian extortionists. I'm going to be sold as a sex slave if I don't pay a million-pound ransom!"

Grinning, Abigail pulled my wet hair rather harder than I'd have liked. "Yeah right. More likely it were the Weaver kids trying to see if you had a pet kitten to torment!"

I closed my eyes. "It was who we discussed at the end. It's sorted, Abi. Thanks for the support."

She mouthed the word, "Ben?" and I nodded.

"Fucking hell, that's a bit of a shocker. Ben? What you gonna do?"

I smiled at her pretty, anxious face in the mirror. "Not quite sure yet, Abs. But give me a few weeks and I may have a little tale to tell you in the Silver Fox one night!"

Eight - Ben

123456...8