Counter Surveillance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the Friday night. Just standing there watching it ooze from her mouth had me weak at the knees. The look on her face as she rubbed it into her breasts, scooped it up and swallowed it. Back home I was searching for redheads and cum-play most of the night.

Then she told me it had added to my debt. I just hoped she wasn't charging interest.

I didn't hear from her again until the next Tuesday and when I did, I thought my moment had come.

Tomorrow, 8pm sharp. Back door will be open. Lock it after you, come upstairs.

At eight sharp I had my hand on the back-door handle and my heart was in my mouth. Was this really going to be it? For the first time, I let myself into her house and carefully latched the door behind me. I thought it best to leave my shoes at the door so removed them, hoping someone else would be removing the rest of my attire. I had showered and put on my best chinos and checked shirt. It wasn't much, but it was the best I could do.

I looked around the kitchen and thought of the little scenarios that had played out there the previous week. There was the pillar she started her slutty schoolgirl act leaning against. I ran my hand over the wooden table where she had fucked herself with a cucumber. I felt like opening the fridge to see if it was still there.

Feeling nervous as a six-week old kitten, I reached the bottom of the stairs. I took a deep breath and began to ascend. As I turned the corner at the top I could see the door to the bedroom. It was open and soft light was spilling out onto the lush hallway carpet.

Once again I took in surroundings that were strangely familiar. The huge bed, the black satin sheets, the large picture window through which I had spied upon her and set all of this in motion. Tonight, the curtains were drawn.

There was a handwritten note on the bed. 'Hi Ben, make yourself comfy and lie down. Soon! So soon! x'

I did as I was told and waited, wondering where she was. I looked around the room - it was sparsely furnished with a few erotic prints on the walls. I had been expecting racks of whips and all sorts of infernal machines, but unless they were behind the door that led off to the right, there was no evidence of anything like that.

Then I realised there was a light shining from the crack under the door and I heard a tap running. A bathroom, then - not a dedicated sex-room. She must be in there preparing herself for me. My heart was pounding and it almost stopped as I saw the handle turn.

This was it - she was about to emerge in her red latex and all my fantasies would come true. The door began to open slowly and a long leg emerged, clad in sheer nylon. In my addled state, it never occurred to me that the skin was way too dark to belong to Lexi. The leg was joined by an arm and this time I really did notice that unless Lexi had suddenly become the owner of a full-arm sleeve tattoo, this was not her.

As the head popped round the door grinning at me, it took me a moment to recognise her. The over-inflated lips, the long false eyelashes, the hair pulled back in a tight ponytail accentuating the hardness of her face.

The door opened fully and she was revealed in all her gory glory. "'Ello, darlin'. Ready fer a bit'o rough?"

Oh, for fucks sake, here I am expecting a night of sexual bliss with the woman of my dreams and fucking Silicone Shaz walks in. I could feel myself recoil and move away up the bed. Lexi had set me up royally and I could almost hear her laughing at me.

She stood, hands on her hips, those ridiculous over-sized inflatables standing proud. I thought that if I hit them with a baseball bat, they'd not move and inch.

"Whoa, Sexy Lexi - what ya had delivered for Shaz then? Hello Benji - I hear you've been a naughty boy!"

She gripped her tits and tried to wobble them in my direction but failed miserably. "Seen these before, ain't ya, Peepin' Ben!" She took a step towards the bed leering at me. "Cor, fit young lad. Haven't I seen you doggin' down Carshalton on a Sat'd'y night?"

She let out a harsh cackle. "Lexi says to give yer a night to remember and Shaz's a girl of her word. Betcha can't wait to get that dick up between these little puppies!"

Puppies? The fucking things were more like Saint Bernards on steroids.

Realising I probably had no option but to go through with this, I manage a weak smile. "Hi Shaz. What a nice surprise!"

She narrowed her eyes and waved a finger at me. "Liar liar - I can see it in yer eyes. Yer shit-scared, Benji ain't ya!" She slid onto the bed beside me, running her hand across the satin. "Fuck, these sheets are gorge!" She lay on her side and faced me, her boobs defying gravity. Her voice softened and she held out an arm and touched me on the cheek. "I ain't Lexi, Ben but I can give you a good time, darlin'." She touched a long, red fingernail to my lips. "Come on, don't be shy. I may look rough, but I got a heart o' gold and I fuck an' suck like an angel."

She slowly unbuttoned my shirt, letting those long fingernails rake gently across my chest. Despite my misgivings, I felt a stirring down below. One hand went to that exact spot and she frowned. "Ooh, looks like we needs a bit o' encouragement, eh?"

She unbuttoned the top of my chinos and pulled the zip down. Her face was close to mine now and I could smell her perfume, pungent and heady. There was a faint smell of cigarettes on her breath. Her hand went inside my trousers and her mouth closed on mine. I was frozen for a second then began to reciprocate. If those lips and tongue felt like they did on my mouth, what they going to feel like wrapped around my erection?

The answer was, 'incredible.'

Her fingers gripped me, her tongue squirmed in my mouth and I felt her breasts press against me. Just as we got started, she released her hold on me and knelt up laughing. "Oops, just one more fing before we get goin'!"

She reached behind her and picked up a little bottle from the bedside table. She shook something into her hand and held it up to me. "Little blue pill. Fink ya might need that, Benji-boy. Does wonders fer my old man's old man if yer catch my drift. Keep ya goin' all night!"

She pressed her fingers into my mouth and I had no option but to dry swallow it. She got off the bed and tugged my trousers off, throwing them over her shoulder. My boxers were next and she pulled me down into the middle of the bed by my ankles, surprisingly strong for her size. She lay down alongside me but in the opposite direction. I could smell the tantalising aroma from her nether regions and noticed there was more jewellery inserted down there and in her belly button than my mother and sister possessed between them. She took me in her hand and squeezed gently, her mouth opening.

She grinned back at me, her voice a harsh whisper. "Want me to suck yer dick, Ben?"

I swallowed hard and despite everything, whispered, "Yes please, Shaz." I reached out and touched her left breast for the first time. It was like nothing I had felt before. It was hard and unyielding and the tight skin felt like vinyl. There was something strangely alluring about the feel of it; the sleekness of the skin and the hardness of her prominent nipples. She let out a little gasp as I pinched a nipple and I began to relax a little. Maybe it was getting a reaction from her, maybe the pill was having an effect, but whatever - I was starting to enjoy it. Her breath was hot on the glans of my erection now, and something told me this may not be too bad after all.

As Shaz Johnson's thick lips closed around my cock, I briefly forgot about Lexi. I ran my hands over those enormous orbs and slipped a finger into her hot, wet snatch, trying to avoid the metal and rhinestones that populated most of the area.

She began to work on me and everything changed. How many movies had I watched with some tattooed, pierced and enhanced girl turning me on? I let myself fall under her spell and she did things to me that I had only dreamed about until then.

At three in the morning I was utterly spent as I lay on Lexi's black satin sheets with my head on her breasts. In musical terms, Shaz was to Lexi what my junior guitar class was to the Beatles.

But the only thought in my mind was that if Shaz was that good, just what the fucking hell was Lexi going to be like?

Eleven - Lexi

When Ben entered my bedroom, I was watching it all less than a mile away. I have some very discreet and powerful cameras hidden around that room - one on each bedpost, one in the ceiling light and another over the bedhead. They afforded me and my host for the evening a fine array of views as proceedings unfolded.

As we waited for the appointed time, Abigail was getting fidgety. We had all but finished our Chinese takeaway and were already halfway through our first bottle of wine. Her husband Steve, a long-distance lorry driver, was somewhere in the depths of Bavaria - oddly enough, not far from where I would soon be spending Christmas with Ingrid. Abi had packed the kids off to her mum's place for the night.

She took a big sip of wine and for what seemed like the fiftieth time said, "Mmm, nice - don't get to do this often!" She giggled nervously. "Can't wait to see poor Ben!" She speared a last piece of sweet and sour with a chopstick. "Gonna be funny watching someone doing it live. Me and Steve watch a bit sometimes - you know, to get us in the mood, but this..." She turned to me. "Suppose you're used to it. Probably seem quite tame."

I looked at her, such a sweet lady with a lovely, almost white mop of short, unruly hair that her assistant Claire made look so natural. She had an elfin face and lovely blue eyes that her kids had inherited. She was thirty-two and had taken the beauty salon on from her mother when she retired.

I felt her stiffen beside me on the sofa as Ben entered the room. "Oh God, there he is bless him. Is she really that bad, Lex?"

I laughed. "No, not when you get to know her. Brash as hell, but she's all show. Gives it her all though - he may not think it but he's in for a treat."

Her reaction as Shaz entered had me in hysterics. "Fucking hell, no way! My kids could use those for water wings!" She then took in the girl's arm and back tattoos. "At least he's got something to read if her gets bored!"

As things progressed, I could sense Abigail getting more and more aroused. The wine was flowing and she could barely take her eyes off the screen. She bit her lip as Shaz took Ben in her mouth and went all the way down. He wasn't huge, but Abigail swallowed hard. "How the fuck? Can you do that, Lex?"

I look at her nonchalantly. "Get me your biggest vibe and I'll show you!"

She shook her head. "Haven't got one, but if I tried to do that with Steve, I'd choke to death."

"Didn't know he was a big lad."

"No, he's not - about the same as Ben there, but I've only got a little mouth."

We went on in the same vein for a while and when Ben finally erupted onto Shaz's prized assets, lasting far longer than I expected thanks to the little blue pill, she giggled. "Whoa, nice shot, but hard to miss!"

It was during their second round, when Shaz was trying to coax Ben back to life, that I sensed Abigail was now really into it. She sat with rapt attention as Shaz lit a cigarette and began to blow smoke on Ben's cock. He quivered and put his hand in her hair. It was down now and softened her face a little. She had asked me if she could smoke during their session and she was doing me such a favour I could hardly refuse her.

And besides, it was turning me on, never mind Ben who was clearly mesmerised by the experience. He squirmed in her embrace as the smoke billowed from her mouth and I wondered if this was something that I should be including in my repertoire given his reaction. As she sat, bouncing on his now revived cock, his hands gripping those immovable rocks, Abigail turned to me.

Her voice was quiet. "Lexi, what's it like to sleep with another girl?"

I looked at her, unsure where this was going. I could see her eyes were glazed with lust. She was a little tipsy and I got a slightly uncomfortable feeling. "It's great, Abi. Totally different, but just... softer, gentler. Always seems more intimate to me; though a few ladies I know break that rule!"

She sat impassively for a moment until I spoke again. "You... never?"

She fixed her eyes on the screen as if she dared not look at me and shook her head. She let out a little moan as Shaz raised her buttocks and Ben's now condomed cock rammed into her backside. Her voice sounded distant, as if she was somewhere else in her head. "Steve does that to me when I'm on. Hated it at first but fucking love it now."

With her eyes still on the action, I barely heard her next words. I had to ask her to repeat them.

She turned and put her hand in the hair that a couple of hours earlier she had been tending to as my hairdresser and beautician. Her voice was still a whisper. She put her head on my shoulder. "I said, 'show me', Lexi." She raised her head to me and stroked my cheek, her eyes wide. "Please..."

I hadn't been expecting that when she had offered to host our little picture show. "You sure, Abi?"

She nodded her head quickly three times and pulled me onto her mouth. I forgot all about Shaz and Ben for a while - I would have the recording to watch anyway. When we pulled apart, I asked her again and she said yes once more.

I switched off my iPad, leaving the two lovers going at it like rabbits in my bedroom and took her by the hand. She led me into her bedroom and for the next two hours, I showed Abigail Cross exactly what it was like to sleep with another woman.

She was so taken with my vibrator that I left it with her for her for when Steve was away. Or maybe even when he was there - it was up to her. It was only my emergency handbag standby and at the last count I had twenty-three, so I was hardly going to miss it.

Next morning she gave me a sheepish little smile. "Morning Steve, looking a bit different today!"

I went to snuggle into her, but she shook her head and held her palm up to me. "It was amazing Lex, but curiosity is satisfied. I can say I've done it - well, not to anyone but you and me, but I have done it!" She hung her head. "You don't mind, do you?"

I reached up a hand and stroked her cheek. "Course not Abi - my pleasure!"

She smiled and kissed my fingers. "Besides, couldn't afford your rates!"

"Give me a free hairdo any time you want a repeat."

She got up and suddenly shy, covered her modesty with her nightdress that had until now been superfluous to requirements. "Thanks, Lex - it really was..." She wiped away a tear. "...fucking amazing. So gentle like you said."

"Told you. And never say never, Abi. If ever..." I shrugged. "Just saying, yeah?"

She looked down at me lying where her husband usually lay. As she had done when she first asked me, she looked a million miles away. "Yeah. Yeah... coffee?"

She was quiet as we drank our coffee but she had perked up by the time I walked her to the salon. She unlocked the door and looked up at me. "Thanks again - it was truly wonderful." She dropped to a whisper. "And thanks for the little buzzy-buzz!"

"It was wonderful for me too, Abi. I'm pleased it was me you experienced it with. And have fun with the buzzy-buzz!" I was still a little concerned though. "No regrets?"

She put her mouth into a little moue. "Not at the minute, but when Steve gets back or I see the kids..."

I shook my head. "You'll be fine, Abs. Our little secret, yeah? See you next Tuesday before I head off to Deutschland."

She stepped into the salon. "Free one for services rendered."

"Fuck off - I wasn't working last night. It was purely for pleasure and that is exactly what it was."

"What was?" We jumped as Claire arrived, slightly out of breath as she hopped off her bicycle.

Abigail looked a bit embarrassed. "Oh nothing, Claire. Just a nice girly night in Lexi and I had with Steve and the kids and being away. Made a nice change!"

I walked home and cleared up the slight mess that Shaz and Ben had left. At least the condoms and cigarette ends had gone. Judging by the state of my satin sheets, it had been a fine night indeed.

I texted Ben once I had settled down to a relaxing day.

Hope you enjoyed your ride on the inflatables. Just a little gift for being a good boy. Not so gross now, is she? Unfortunately, the Lexi-Express is closing down for the Christmas period and relocating to Germany. Not for the Xmas markets or glühwein, but for sex, sin and debauchery. Abnormal service will be resumed in the New Year. Festive Greetings to you and yours, all my love, Alexis H. Kennedy

I signed off with a kissy smiley.

He'd get one more text early in the New Year.

Then Ben Laidlaw was all mine.

Twelve - Ben

The Christmas holidays came and life returned to a relative norm. Adam was back and we jammed continuously, with him picking up ideas on his bass from my guitar lines and me playing off his echoed guitar riffs on the keyboard. It was great to be back in real life after a crazy few weeks. My sister Sally and her husband and their new arrival Maisie-Ann added to the festive air and for a while I almost forgot about Lexi. There was no crunch of gravel down Foxholes Lane and no late-night calls or explicit photographs.

For a while, I was grateful. Then I began to miss them.

It was New Year's Eve that did it for me. Adam had an invite to a party and I went with him reluctantly. I'm not a party animal. I just want to be with a few friends, hopefully making what we think is great music and chilling with a beer or two. It was the usual house party - far too many people, most of them off their heads. Wishing each other a great New Year whilst stumbling into it barely able to remember what year it was; waking up unable to recall a thing about the night. I had been kept interested past the midnight chimes of Big Ben by a couple of shy smiles from a cute green-haired Emo girl. When I went to get her a drink as a tribal offering, I returned to find her in the embrace of my younger brother.

Well, he's the younger by ten minutes, and I'm a way better guitar player than him. Of course, he pulls the hot little babe with the green hair and the nose ring. It stung like hell. I thought of pulling the stunt we used to do at school and swap places with him to fool the teachers, but I left them to it and trudged the six miles home in the early hours as flakes of snow began to swirl around me.

Happy New Year, Ben. Your identical twin brother has won the cute girl's heart, your tormentor is somewhere in Bavaria getting taken from all angles by all and sundry, and you have a long, cold walk home to a few pictures of a woman who has you on a piece of string at her beck and call.

I wallowed in a pit of self-misery for a few days as more snow descended and my jam sessions with Adam were curtailed by his infatuation with his new love. I longed for some contact with Lexi, however much it tormented me, but I didn't even have that small discomfort to distract me.

Then a few days into the Brave New Year, my phone rang at two in the afternoon. I didn't recognize the number and hoped it would be Lexi calling from Germany with explicit sounds and deep breathing.

It was almost as good.

I hit the accept button and merely said, 'Hello.' For the next couple of minutes, I couldn't get a word in edgeways as a now familiar voice went off on a stream of consciousness.

"Hiya, Benji-boy. Missed me, 'ave ya? Gotcha number from Lexi. Having a ball in Moonik she is, lucky old cow. Anyways, me old man's off in France seein' 'is old Mum fer a few days. Ninety-free she is. Fuck can yer imagine! Ninety-fucking-free, Ben! Me tits'll be bouncin' off me knees if I last half that long!"

1...345678