Counter Surveillance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was barely able to come to terms with what I had just done when she dropped her next bomb on me - a link to her bloody escort webpage. I was glad I was not at the music store the next morning as by the time I finally managed to succumb to sleep, I had gone through her profile about a million times. In between, I had found Zdenka's and knew a fair bit about most of the other girls that worked for 'Dreamgirl Inc.' into the bargain. Most were younger than Lexi - all of them utterly stunning - but she still shone brighter than any of them in my eyes.

I couldn't decide whether to look at her photos first or read her bio. It didn't take long for the visual aspect to win out. I was surprised that the photos of her were not censored in some way - some of the girls had pixelated faces and some only showed themselves from the mouth down. Obviously, Lexi wasn't too bothered about being recognised.

There were twelve in all and by the time I had finished, I had right clicked them and saved them to the same safe place in which the photo of her and Zdenka now resided. Little did I know then that by the end of the week, my collection would have grown dramatically.

The main profile shot showed her smiling into the camera, that soft red hair framing her gorgeous face. Her eye makeup was stunning - dark, smoky and set those incredible amber eyes off perfectly. In the next few after that she was in elegant dresses, the best a glorious dark-blue silky number with a flower pattern. It was high necked and sleeveless and with a long finger hooked coyly into the corner of her mouth, I couldn't imagine a man on earth who wouldn't want to be with her.

Then there were some of her in lingerie and soft leather, which also left me reeling. They began with silk stockings, suspenders and a silky basque and by the final one, I was unable to contain myself. The sight of the woman I was infatuated with wearing a shiny, one-piece vinyl catsuit was too much to bear. I tried to imagine coming in that mouth of hers whilst my cum dripped down onto the sleek red vinyl and Zdenka moved in to lick it off.

It took me a few minutes to find Zdenka's profile. When Lexi had mentioned her name on the phone, I was in such a state I barely could recall what she had said. I had to use the site's search engine and selected 'Polish' as nationality to find her. I shook my head in disbelief as I saw the long blonde hair, the arrogant look on her face, those high cheekbones and wide, pouting mouth.

Lexi had said she was going to put me through hell. If these two were the reward at the end of the line, I would crawl a mile naked over broken glass and hot coals to claim that reward. Whatever she had in store for me, I would take it.

Once I had finished with Zdenka, I paged back to Lexi and began to read her bio and details. She was described as a 'fun loving, vivacious mature redhead who loves the finer things in life.' It went on to say she was 'sophisticated', which in my limited knowledge of those kind of terms meant 'utterly filthy'. Beneath it was a long list of abbreviations with tick boxes against the majority of them. I needed to do a bit of Googling to find out what most of them meant, but by the time I was done, I was in no doubt that there were very few things that Lexi was not prepared to do.

My initial puzzlement as to why her academic qualifications were included was answered when I Googled that 'A-levels' and 'O-levels' were in fact indications of her willingness to partake in anal and oral sex, not her secondary-school grades. A few more abbreviations made it clear that if anyone wanted to come on or in her, it would cost extra, but there were no limits. Her orientation was described as 'Bi', she was willing to work with couples and was also a 'Party Girl.'

It took me a few minutes to work out from the terminology that she was prepared to give full bondage but would not be restrained herself unless accompanied, and some 'light correction' was possible. She was a non-smoker but would smoke 'on request'. Under the heading, 'Works with:' I was not surprised to see the name of a tall, blonde Polish girl and there was also the name 'Faye'.

Ok, another profile to look up and another girl who sent my senses into overdrive. Faye was tall and black with long braided hair almost as long as Zdenka's. She smouldered out of her webpage in leather and latex and she too seemed to have few limits.

Then back on Lexi's page, I got my reality check. I scrolled down past the list of naughty things she did for a living and saw just how much she got paid for doing those naughty things to people. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I saw the cost per hour. Then the little extras like coming on her face or in her mouth; a little more for anal, a supplement for couples. The overnight rate was eye-watering and it was no wonder she could afford to dress so well and look so good. I supposed she had to and it was an overhead of the job. When I did a quick calculation based upon the number of assignments I imagined she had per week, there was no doubt she was earning an awful lot of money for doing something she clearly loved.

I went back to the pages of the other two girls and right clicked some of their images and stored them away, then set them going as a slideshow.

I shot my load before the short slideshow had finished and was horrified to think that if I could afford even a half-hour slot with Lexi, I'd need to find a way to fill the other twenty-eight minutes if I was going to come that quickly.

Next morning, she sent me her message. When I saw the words 'I promise that what you saw in that picture I sent you will become reality', nothing else in the world mattered at that moment. In elation, I sent my response.

Then heard nothing from her for two days, when her next text was short and to the point.

Can you afford my overnight rate?"

My heart sank. The only way I was going to get that sort of money was by knocking over the local village shop. Although given the number of contactless payments they took, it was probable I'd have to do it every day for a month.

I decided to make light of it.

I could rob a bank...

Her response was a grinning smiley. Not necessary. You can earn credits towards it. A long road, but a worthwhile journey, no?

Relieved, I responded. Very worthwhile. Your website is stunning. Zdenka and Faye are beautiful too. There are some very lucky people out there. I desperately want to be lucky too.

You make your own luck, Ben.

I held my breath as I tapped out my next message. What do I need to do?

Wave to me in an hour when I head to the station for starters...

I was waiting for her and saw her front door open. She was carrying an overnight bag on her shoulder and I wondered who was going to get lucky - or who had the kind of money to afford her on what I now knew to be called an 'outcall', which was another of her services that required a premium. She drew level with our drive and I saw her take a phone from the pocket of her leather jacket. Her hair was covered by a huge green woolly hat and rather than her usual elegance, she looked cute and almost girlish. She smiled up at me and held a finger to her lips. I took it that I was not permitted to speak.

I stabbed the accept button so hard I nearly dislocated my finger. That soft, seductive voice was in my ear once more. She started with a big sigh. "Someone can afford an overnighter, Ben. Shame you can't. Me and Faye this time." She waved to me and I waved back and I thought she was going to ring off as she turned and walked out of sight up the lane to the village. But she went on. "Yep, a real cum-fest this one, but first dinner at the Fat Duck. Heard of it? Costs almost as much as I do, but they are paying so all the better. Oh, I love my job Ben - it's just so much fun! Think of me as I am taking it up the shitter and sucking succulent black pussy!" She began to sing. "Brown sugar - how come you taste so good..."

She tailed off giggling and once again, she had me squirming. I was desperate to respond in some way but didn't dare jeopardise my chances. She went on. "Getting to the main road now, so need to tone it down a bit! So to answer your earlier question about what you need to do. You chose to watch me, so you need to look and listen, Ben. Just look and listen, that's all. Nice and simple. Bye for now!"

And she was gone. I had no idea what I was supposed to look at or listen to.

When the pictures started arriving and the phone calls began, it wasn't long before I knew exactly what she meant. For the next week I had to keep my phone on vibrate otherwise my folks would have been getting woken up at all hours.

Just like I was.

The first call came at one in the morning and I nearly fell out of bed trying to grab my phone. For a few seconds there was silence, then a long, drawn out moan. Oh God, what was I going to be put through now? I didn't have long to wait for my answer as an urgent voice began to give out explicit instructions."

"Oh fuck, Lexi - yeah, like that. Suck baby, come on - suck that pussy. Finger me, come on - three - get them in, oh fuck!"

I closed my eyes and bit my lip as the woman went on. This had to be Faye and I recalled her image from the website, those long braids and her gorgeous coffee-coloured skin; her clear eyes and wide smile. I tried to imagine her with Lexi between her legs when she upped the ante.

"Yeah, Bruno - harder baby, fuck my ass. Jeez, come on!" There was a short interlude of panting and moaning, then, "Oh Leo, come on man - fuck her like you mean it!"

I heard a shriek from what I assumed to be Lexi as Leo did as he was told as Faye screamed that she was "fucking coming!" and tailed off into high pitched squeals. It went on for a minute or so, becoming more and more frantic and I thought I was going to make a mess of my bed any second. When she subsided and spoke her final phrase before the call ended, I almost did.

Her voice was hoarse as she gasped out the words. "Oh fuck, Lexi - look at that cum all over your face, you dirty girl. Come here, bitch!"

I was finished in thirty seconds. It was one thing to hear that sort of stuff on a video, but knowing it was actually happening live and Lexi was part of it took me over the edge. I was just getting back to sleep when the first photo came in.

It showed Lexi's smiling face between a pair of coffee-coloured thighs. Her lips and chin were coated in cum and she was holding a semi-erect penis next to her cheek. Her other hand was held up in a wave to the camera. They had captioned it, 'Wish You Were Here?'

Oh fuck, one of my favourite songs of all time and now it would be forever linked with that picture and that phone call. I had played it with a group of kids the previous week in a guitar lesson. I'd need to shelve it for a while. I saved the picture. It was utterly mind-blowing and I wanted to be that guy in her hand more than anything else in the world.

By the end of the week, I'd had seventeen more calls and twenty-two photographs. One call was at four-thirty in the morning and the shortest was just a screamed, "Oh fuck!" One was two minutes of slurping and liquid sounds and I couldn't tell whether the recipient was male or female. Another with similar sounds had the gentle buzzing of a vibrator in the background and I was under no illusions on that one.

Perversely, my favourite photo was of Lexi in a travesty of a schoolgirl outfit, wearing a long blonde pigtailed wig. She had a cigarette dangling from her mouth and a hand up her short skirt. It was just so diametrically opposed to her usual elegance that it captivated me. If I had not known it was her, I'd have barely recognised her.

Her final call of the week to me was not erotic. At eight on the Friday evening, I picked up expecting to hear more lascivious sounds and heard a chirpy, upbeat voice. "Good evening Ben, trust you enjoyed Sound and Vision week!"

I waited for her to go on, but obviously this time I was expected to respond. "Erm, yeah - wow. You sounded like you were having a great time."

She purred. "Oh I was, Ben. Like the pix?"

"They're beautiful. I want to be the man in the one with Faye."

"Did you like the slut one?"

"Yes."

"Did you wank to it?"

"Yes."

"Excellent, I love being a chameleon - changing my look, becoming a tart." She suddenly changed tack. "So Ben - another week, another little bit of debt paid. It's coming down nicely. I wonder what next week has in store for us, hmmm? I'll be in touch on Monday. Have a nice weekend. I'm off to an orgy in Kensington tonight, so you won't be disturbed."

She chuckled. "I will, though. Bye-eee!"

Nine - Lexi

I was bloody exhausted after the Friday night. It was full-on and I got back to the house very late and had a long, hot bath. The next week was pretty quiet and I only had one evening session and that was an in-call on the Friday night. As the Sound and Vision week had gone so well and he liked my little transformation, I decided to let Ben see me in various guises over the week.

I had a wonderful little showstopper in mind for the finale and was hatching a plot to really blow his mind for the following Wednesday. I wasn't quite there with it yet, but the strands were coming together nicely.

When I first started my new life, the first few weeks went by in a bit of a blur. I decided that I needed to keep track of my activities, so I started a diary of sorts. I suppose it is a bit of a blog, but it is private and only I get to see it. It is a nice way to remember things that can sometimes get jumbled into each other and I have spent many a quiet evening with a glass of wine remembering some heady days and nights.

The diary entries for the coming week went as follows.

Monday

Great little plan worked out for the week. Told him to be round the back of the house every night @ eight. Any no-shows or if he touches himself, game over. It's not of course, coz I want this as much as he does. He's closer than he thinks, bless him. I've put him through it, but he's doing well and besides, I really want to give him a good seeing to.

He liked my schoolgirl slut so she's going to make a brief appearance. Just before eight, get into long grey boots, ripped fishnets and tiny plaid skirt. Make sure white shirt is unbuttoned, tits are virtually hanging out and get my wig on. Makeup still pristine from earlier vanilla session with older guy, so smudge it, get my lippy across my cheek and add a bit of extra gunk to my eyes. Load up on bright blue eyeshadow that looks more like billiard chalk than make-up, but it adds to the effect.

Packet of bubble gum and cigarette and all set to go.

Bang on time he's silhouetted in the kitchen window. Light's off so he can't see me yet. I'm leaning on the central pillar in the kitchen next to the Aga. Light the cig, as ever grimacing at the acrid taste and smell. Still can't get used to it, but it does a job. Let it dangle from my lips and hitch up skirt. One hand goes down my knickers, the other flicks on the kitchen light and I begin to fiddle, completely ignoring him, eyes squinting from the smoke. Work on myself for a minute or so then look up and pretend I see him for the first time.

Narrow my eyes and walk slowly to the window, the cig now held up between my fingers. Blowing bubbles and popping them as I go. Get to the window, take a big drag and blow it in his direction. Mouth three words making sure they are clear and obvious.

"Fuck off, loser!"

I cup my hand and cock my wrist in a 'wanker' motion, raise my middle finger and blow more smoke at him. Unfortunately can't see his reaction. Back away, hand going under skirt again. Pop one more bubble, make an 'L' sign on my forehead with finger and thumb and flick the light off.

Get rid of the cig, clean up and crack a bottle of Cab Sauv wondering what the fuck the poor guy made of that.

Tuesday

Lying on the kitchen table when he arrives. Legs wide, cucumber slides in beautifully. Really feels fucking amazing. Give him ten minutes of torment then walk out the room licking it and finish myself off over a nice cold beer for a change.

Wednesday

The red latex catsuit tonight. That should be enough on its own. Just potter about making myself a cup of tea, completely ignoring him. Seven minutes from switching on light to taking tea next door.

Well he did want to watch me, so I'm letting him watch!

Thursday

Change of plan tonight. Fucking freezing outside so don't want him catching his death in garden. Instead, text him and tell him to send drone over. Straddling big blue dildo when a flash from camera trap tells me it's there. Got my back to the window and go to town on it. A few seconds in, call him and give a full-monty commentary on what I'm doing, laying it on thick.

Give it about eight minutes going hard then turn around to face the window. Just as he thinks he's getting to see the end of it, hold up card saying, 'RECALL NOW!' and make the poor guy listen to the end without seeing it.

I really can be a cruel bitch at times, but it's so much fucking fun!

Friday

Been looking forward to this one all week. Told him to be on standby any time after nine tonight and when I say 'move', move fast. Normally see to clients upstairs but tonight, Charles is getting his BJ on the living room sofa. Need to give him an extra bonus one upstairs afterwards for what I'm about to do. He's cool with it - who wouldn't be, getting bonus hour at my rates, lol!

Text is already set up. All I have to do is hit the button. Charlie-boy likes to come on my face, but make sure his load is all safely gathered in. Leave him lying there, his little belly heaving and press 'send'. Ben better be fucking quick.

Sure enough, see his silhouette in the window right on cue. Switch kitchen light on and walk towards him naked. Wish I could see his expression when I reach the window and slowly purse my lips. Let the cum dribble out slowly, first at the corner so it goes down my chin. Try to smile and some more squidges out the other side. Let out a big blob that slides down and begins to hang, stretching down towards my tits. Shake my head a bit and it drops, splattering nicely onto my left nipple.

Squeeze out half of what is left and let it drop onto my right tit. The rest goes down the middle onto my chest.

Begin to rub it in, playing with it, tormenting him, letting my fingers run over the sticky stuff, licking them, sucking on them. Scoop some off my chin back into my mouth and swallow it. Never liked swallowing much, but like the cigs, adds to the effect.

Reach my head down and push my left tit up, sucking on the nipple for a minute. Straighten up and look out into the darkness at his silhouette. Fold my arms across my chest and stare at him for a full minute then retreat to the light switch, blow a kiss and my week's work is done.

Well, except for Charles' second BJ anyway.

He's a grateful little bunny for his bonus then text Ben to say he has just paid for a man to come in my mouth and it was added to his debt.

He doesn't know it yet, but he's only got one more ordeal to go through before he gets the prize.

But it's a hell of an ordeal, and even after that he won't get the prize for a while, coz I booked my Christmas trip to Munich today. Not seen Ingrid for so long and it'll be a fucking blast. Still hoping Faye or Zed will come for some of it. Wait and see!

Ten - Ben

By the end of that week, I didn't know whether I was coming or going. I really began to wonder if I could take much more. She had blown me away with the slutty schoolgirl, but to see her just wandering around making tea in that catsuit was so erotic. Doing something so normal in that getup was just so incongruous that it had me utterly mesmerised.

1...345678