Counter Surveillance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a long sigh as I slipped out of her. She rolled over to face me, her face flushed and her voice breathless. "That was amazing, Ben. It's so good to be intimate again." We kissed for a very long time and I could feel tears on her cheeks.

I pulled away and touched her on the nose. "You ok?"

She nodded. "Yeah - just reminded me that sometimes in all the spectacular stuff, I just need it to be personal bit more often."

Then her face changed. Her mouth fixed itself hard line and she pointed to the door. "Right, that's it - we're done. You got what you came for. Now fuck off and don't ever come within a fucking mile of me again or I'll call the police."

I recoiled in horror and disbelief. "Lexi - what? After what we just did - that's it?"

Stunned at her reaction and sudden change, I got up and stood by the bed, my erection now flaccid and still coated in her thick juices. I held out a placatory hand to her. "Please, Lexi-"

Her face was now a mask of fury. "Don't fucking 'Lexi' me, get out you pervert!"

Shocked beyond belief and almost in tears, I reached down to pick up my clothes from the floor next to the bed. As I rose back up, she was curled in a ball on the bed in hysterics. She pointed at me. "Fooled you! Oh, your face! Poor Ben, come back here you lovely boy, I'm nowhere near finished with you yet!"

Now I almost cried in relief. I dropped my balled-up clothes and she shuffled to the edge of the bed and took me in her mouth. I gasped as she sucked and licked the mess from me before giving me a little kiss on the tip.

She smiled up at me and shook her head. "So gullible! Now, be a good boy and go down and get a couple of beers from the fridge. Shaz said you and she did it five times. Got to beat that - can't let her win, can we?"

Grinning I went downstairs in sheer relief. When I returned, Lexi had gone. In her place, lying on the bed was a schoolgirl with long blonde pigtails, wearing a micro skirt, ripped fishnet tights and long grey boots.

She smiled up at me. "That woman that just left said you were pretty damned good. What are you like at arse-fucking a slut?"

From the sounds she made, I was pretty good at that too. By morning, I had met three more of Lexi's personas and I finally knew what it felt like to have her boots rake my back while I sucked on her. As the sun rose, we went back to how we had started all those hours before, and satisfied we had beaten Shaz, fell into a deep sleep until well past midday.

Then I got to see her make her tea in her pyjamas and glasses and it was almost as sexy as the girl in the latex. We sat in her lounge drinking tea and she told me her story. It took her a while and by the end of it, we had switched to beer. She ordered a Chinese takeaway and we fed it to each other with the chopsticks at her kitchen table. Then I got to do to her what she had done to herself with the cucumber and this time I was in the room with her as she dribbled cum from her mouth and rubbed it around herself. Another small difference was that it was my cum and the feeling as I shot into her mouth will live with me until my dying day.

Over the next few weeks, I got to meet all of Lexi's personas on her nights and some afternoons off, but we always made sure we ended with the real, stripped back Lexi. I wasn't infatuated with her anymore. I wasn't in love. I was just building a deep friendship with a strange, contradictory woman who could rage like a hurricane or blow like a gentle zephyr.

It had felt strange making out with a girl in front of another man, but when Shaz had asked if I'd join them in the torment of poor Richard, I could not refuse. The newly deflated Shaz looked so much better and despite her lip-reduction, she could still suck like an angel. I came, squeezed up between tits that were still big, but much better proportioned. They actually now moved in a natural way, and given how Shaz usually went for it, it was a spectacular sight. I moved away to allow her husband to add to the mess I had made and retreated to the shadows to watch a show beyond compare as Lexi and she got to work on each other. Shaz had tried to negotiate me half of the fee, but Lexi was having none of it. Apparently my payment was the pleasure of partaking and I couldn't argue with that.

Shaz had texted me from the car. He's away at Maman's again next week. Fancy a shag in a Bentley? .

I did indeed and it was amazing.

Then one night, Lexi led me into the bedroom blindfolded and bound my hands to the bedhead with Velcro straps. She had done it a number of times before and I loved her teasing me. I felt a tongue probe at the head of my erection and sighed. Then I felt an electric jolt as a second tongue began to worm its way up to join the first and my blindfold was removed. I looked down in amazement as a blue-eyed blonde in an electric blue latex catsuit smiled back at me, her long tongue flicking at the head of my cock.

Lexi was in her red latex. She smiled up at me too. "Don't think we need any introductions, do we?"

Zdenka took me in her mouth and I groaned in pleasure. She worked for a moment then purred at me. "Hi Ben - remember that photo we sent you?"

My throat was so tight, I could only nod back at her. It seemed like a lifetime ago.

She winked at me. "About time we made our own version, yeah?"

Epilogue - Lexi

Ben finally went to University a few months ago and he is getting along just fine. His band are going great guns and they have had loads of downloads on YouTube. Their first digital EP is just out and going well on Spotify. One of the tracks has me in floods every time. You'll see why in a minute.

I am lying in bed now, watching one of their gigs at the Uni and I feel so proud I could fucking well burst. As the penultimate song of their set ends, Amie, the lead singer walks back to the mike, her electric violin in her hand. She is tall, with a vast tumble of auburn hair to her waist. She's almost thirty - a post grad student doing her PhD; but then again Ben always did have a thing for older women.

She thanks the audience and introduces the next song. "Cheers guys. Ok this is our last one tonight and it's the title track of our new - and first EP. Available now at all good downloaders near you. Maybe one day we'll make a vinyl version - which is quite appropriate really as this one is for a very special lady and was written by Ben over there on the guitar and keyboards. It's called 'Drone Strike', and it's a bugger to play, but hopefully it goes something like this..."

I feel a tear trickle down my cheek as Ben plays the intro on his keyboard. It is a sample of the Mellotron, the old tape-driven monster that adorns Nights in White Satin and Space Oddity; two of my all-time faves. The other-worldly sound of the shimmering, wavering strings sends a shiver down my spine, especially when Amie joins in on her violin. The bass player begins a loping riff underneath and Shaun the drummer picks up the beat on the hi-hat, adding a few snare cracks as the track gains impetus. There are bits in 5/4 then 7/8 and other timings I cannot fathom from my old music lessons way back in the day. All I know is, it sounds sensational.

As Ben begins to pick off chords on his Rickenbacker twelve-string, the song takes off and Amie's violin heads into the stratosphere. It rages for a minute or so then reaches a crescendo and crashes to a halt. Back in straight 4/4, Ben is back on the keyboard and Amie moves to the mike. Her voice is rich and mellow and suits the music perfectly.

It silently flies on a cold winter's night, hovering, watching forbidden delights

The guilt, the elation, that face oh so fair, enslaved and enraptured, perfection so rare

Infatuation, impulse, desire, slave to her every move, flying me higher

She takes me to heaven right under her spell, but for each second there, I spend ten more in hell

Another tear escapes me and I hear a sigh from my right as a long, elegant, red-tipped finger reaches up to wipe it away. Ben then does something amazing with a D Minor shift and Amie takes off with the chorus, Chloe on the bass harmonising her vocal lines and Ben providing ringing chords as the other guitarist Gary goes into grunge mode. I feel myself shaking with emotion as the glorious melody unwinds from the chorus into the middle eight.

Forgive me my sins as I watched uninvited, let me atone and let misdeeds be righted

The things that you gave I can never repay, your beauty will live with me for all of my days

I flew in your airspace, you shot me to earth, you put me through hell and then gave me rebirth

Unworthy and craven, I came to your door, defeated and empty, I crawled on the floor

The beauty inside you could not be denied, you gave me your all and held on as I cried

My sins are forgiven, my new love is true, my guardian angel, this song is for you

The look Amie gives Ben as she sings the penultimate line sends more shivers through me and at the last line, I let out a little sob. How did something so strange end up this way?

We watch and listen as the instrumental break takes off into more weird time signatures and the mellotron washes beneath Amie's violin before Gary joins her on lead guitar for a glorious minute of soaring harmonies. The chorus is repeated then it drops back to the introductory melody and shivers to a halt as Amie sings the last line of the middle eight once more.

My guardian angel, this song is for you

Four minutes and fifty-two seconds of sheer bliss, and twenty-year old Benjamin Alexander Laidlaw wrote it for me on the beautiful Rickenbacker twelve-string I bought for him as a thank-you for a memorable year.

Then the absolute kicker. The bit I've watched over and over since Ben sent me the link. He walks across and joins Amie at her mike. He stands there, his long hair in a ponytail, his beard a little fuller and slightly less unruly. Amie is obviously having a good influence on him. He smiles at the crowd who have clearly enjoyed the show.

"Thanks for being a great audience. See you next time. We've been 'Lexicon' and we hope you enjoyed us. Goodnight!"

I'm in absolute bits now. Not only has Ben written a song about me, but he's even called the band after me. Zdenka puts her arm around me. "It's so beautiful, Lexi. Wish someone would write a song about me, but it would probably rhyme 'suck' with 'fuck!'"

Zed always knows when to make me laugh and I was elated when she agreed to move in with me. At first, she had said 'no' - she didn't think she'd make a good lodger. Then I told her I didn't want a lodger. I told her my feelings for her and she had cried. She'd had no inkling I felt that way, and to be honest, it all kind of crept up on me unannounced.

I used to get the odd strange look in the village and now we get even more, but we don't care and Abigail keeps threatening to take on a new assistant the amount of work we put her way. I see the way she looks at Zed in the mirror occasionally and hope she may whisper something in my ear about Steve being away, but so far that little fantasy has not come true.

I put the iPad down and snuggle into Zed's embrace. We've got a big weekend coming up - we are going to be Party Girls and that means lots of fun.

But first, I have her all to myself for tonight. I begin to lick her ear, the chorus of the song still ringing in my mine.

Ben will be back for the Christmas break soon. His folks are going to be away and his brother is staying at his Uni with his girlfriend.

Ben and Amie will be alone just up the lane from us.

At least they'll be alone some of the time. Ben has promised he'll keep the curtains open.

I'm planning a little drone-strike of my own and I'm looking forward to thanking him for writing the song and Amie for singing so beautifully about me.

But that's a little while off yet. In the meantime, I have my gorgeous, pneumatic Polish girlfriend named Zdenka to attend to.

So - as I think we've just about covered everything, if you don't mind...

1...345678