All Comments on 'Country Girl Ch. 05'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent As Always

I love this series. Never too late....awesome name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great pace, really enjoyable read!

I have really enjoyed this series as you have taken us along on the journey, great pace of activities and nice development of the community. Just one thing I have noticed a consistent misspelling of the short form of refrigerator that nags at me, the short form would be fridge not frig. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I second your "excellence" comment

Your stories just keep getting better and better. You are a wonderful and gifted story teller. Great characters, great descriptions, great sex. And the characters are so lovable and poignantly moving. They are easy to identify with and even admire. Please keep writing!

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Just a Good Story....

..... to read and enjoy. One question: is there a reason you never use the past tense “asked” in your writing? Just wondering because it does not seem to be a typo since it is never used. 🙂

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago
You're racking up Happy Reading Points from me!

Just keep rolling! :+))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply wonderful. The girl that was the ugly duckling, was now a swan. She is a devoted, loving wife, and soon will have a new name. MOMMY, the best name of all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful series, from a master! 10 stars! Britt, the ugly girl nobody wanted, is a beautiful loving wife. She is about to have a new name, MOMMY, the most wonderful name a LADY can have!

MarrttyMarrtty6 months ago

Great story so far, but milk cows are as hard a job as farming can get. Unless they hire it all out. 2 milkings a day, 7 x 365. Plus all the other normal farm work, it is a hard life but great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories