Couple Explore her Bi-curious Side

Story Info
Husband encourages wife to explore her bi-curious side.
1.5k words
4.56
20.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married for five years when Bren, my wife, rather nervously asked me what I thought about her friend Cath. Cath is the same age as us and was going through a divorce. Bren was spending quite a lot of time with her friend supporting her.

I had always found Cath attractive but never thought of her as more than a friend's wife. I said I found Cath attractive but never thought of her sexually. I then asked what had prompted her question. Again she looked nervous before answering.

"She asked me if I had ever been bi-curious. I didn't answer until she added that she wanted to take the opportunity while unattached to experiment and I was top of her wish list. I thought she was joking but she assured me she was deadly serious."

"What did you say?"

"I was panicked and said I would have to talk to you about it. She came back and said that you would be very welcome to join us. She was bi-curious not gay and she had always found you very sexy."

I could tell she was not teasing me. I was not sure whether she was considering the idea seriously. Looking at her face I quickly realized that not only serious about the proposition but she was extremely aroused by it. She crossed the room to where I was sitting knelt down and removed my trousers and underwear in one go. I was aroused by the conversation but not fully erect. It took her much less than a minute to remedy that. As soon as I was erect she stood up reached under her dress and pulled her knickers off. Pulling her dress just high enough she straddled me and quickly guided my cock into her pussy. Normally she needs lots of foreplay and lube before she is able to receive me comfortably. On this occasion it was not necessary. She rode me with determination and urgency exploding within a couple of minutes with a roar of animal sexuality.

"I am so sorry but I needed that so badly. Now let me return the favor."

She quickly removed her dress and knelt down with her bottom in the air.

"Just take me and use me. Do not worry about me."

I did exactly as she said fucking her hard, deep and fast. We never fucked like this. As I got close to cumming she found her clit with her hand and she came as I enjoyed a violent but brief orgasm.

We lay cuddling each other not talking for many minutes before I broke the silence.

" I assume that the idea of having sex with Cath is appealing then?"

This started us both laughing uncontrollably.

"I am so sorry, I don't know what got into me, it just, well it just....... "

"Don't apologize if nothing else that was the best sex we have had in years. I suggest you contact Cath and say that I would be delighted if I could join you two. Of course if you would rather it is only the two of you I am not saying no."

It was a week later that Cath arrived at our house. She looked bright eyed and radiant. I had not seen her like this for a very long time. I thought things might be awkward to begin with but the two women seemed very comfortable. In the living room I sat down but they stood in the middle of the room and started kissing. There was passion in their kisses but no urgency. They seemed so easy with each other I did wonder whether this was their first kiss. They were both wearing trousers and as they kissed they each had a leg between the others' legs. Hands were soon pulling them closer and I did wonder whether they were grinding their crotches against each other. The kisses did become more urgent before Cath pulled away and said

"Let's go to your bedroom I cannot wait to go down on a pussy for the first time. Are you ok with that?"

The question was directed at Bren who nodded her agreement with a huge smile.

"I am way more than ok with that. I am waiting with a very wet pussy to enjoy your tongue."

I was not ignored but my status of observer at this stage seemed understood by all. I followed the ladies up the stairs. Again I sat out of the way as they undressed each other. It was no professional striptease but it was hugely erotic. When they were both completely naked Cath almost pushed Bren back onto the bed. While I had taken in our guest lovely slim figure, I was amazed at the fact that all my attention was concentrated on my wife. She opened her legs wide as soon as her back hit the bed. In the second that I had before Cath blocked my view I saw that my wife's pussy was very red and swollen. I felt a little tinge of jealousy as my wife let out a gasp of pure sexuality as Cath"s mouth found its target.

"Oh fuck that feels wonderful."

I watched as my wife's face became a picture of pure sexual excitement. I always loved to see her aroused but watching her being aroused in this way without being actively involved was lovely. Now I was also able to look at Cath. Although her boobs always looked quite large on her slight figure they were firm enough not to droop as she knelt. Her bottom was not as big as I find very sexy but it was toned and shapely. My wife was now talking almost non-stop, saying how wonderful she felt and how brilliant Cath was. Cath put her hands under Bren's bottom and pulled her hips up so that she could really get her mouth to the area better. It was very soon after this that Bren announced that she was very close to cumming. Cath raised her head and said

"Not quite yet there's a good girl. I want to feel your tongue on me before you cum."

With this Cath moved Bren so that she was laying on her back with her feet right at the top of the bed. Bren's head was right at the bottom of the bed and Cath put a pillow under her head. Cath now buried her face back in my wife's groin. The pillow lifted Bren's head so that when Cath settled her pussy was just above my wife's eager mouth. I had the perfect view of our guest from behind as Bren pulled her friend down and onto her mouth. It was our friend's turn to moan in pleasure although this was muffled.

I could watch closely as my wife worked with enthusiasm and urgency on Cath's very open pussy. Eventually Bren disengaged just long enough to announce that she was very close. Cath's response to this was to ask me, or more accurately order me, to fuck her. As surprised as I was I didn't need asking twice. I raised her hips just enough to slide into her with the greatest of ease. I wanted to ensure that Bren's mouth would not lose contact with Cath. I therefore fucked with slow controlled thrusts.

I was easily able to recognize that my wife was enjoying an orgasm. She was not only licking Cath now but also my balls. I wasn't going to last long and was delighted as Cath ground herself down onto the mouth below her and exploded. I just managed to stay inside her as she triggered my orgasm.

There was no apparent embarrassment as we collapsed on the bed in a heap. We all agreed it had been wonderful although Bren said she felt slightly cheated, as she had wanted to bring Cath to orgasm without the help of my prick. As we talked Cath moved to take my now limp prick in her mouth. She seemed happy that it was coated in our juices. When I was clearly ready for more action Cath said I should fuck my wife as she watched. We started with me entering her from behind and Bren playing with her very sensitive clit. We noticed that our guest was doing more than watching as she played with herself. After a few minutes Cath moved so that Bren could once again lick her friend, while I carried on fucking Bren. This time she used her hands to play with Cath's bottom although I could not see exactly what she was doing. Bren came first rubbing her clit and screaming out her pleasure. As usual this triggered me.

"Now it just leaves you to pleasure me until I explode. No cock is going to help you this time."

I was able to move to a position where I could see that my wife had fingers deep in Cath's bottom. I wanted to play with Cath's boobs but decided to leave my wife to finish the job without assistance. It didn't take long and it was a very happy wife who rolled away from the spent Cath.

It wasn't the last time we had a threesome. The two of them only spent time alone sexually on a couple of occasions and both times I was richly rewarded when my wife returned.