Couple in Twin Brother Incest Fun

Story Info
A guy and his girlfriend suck twin brother's cocks.
1.8k words
3.91
25k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MMF COCKSUCKING AT THE CLUB

The steady stream of piss ran down the street, emerging from between the rear tyres of a dirty, old Mercedes-Benz. At the front of the car, holding on to its hood emblem, crouched Daneen, my new girlfriend. I was standing beside her, holding her other hand as she pissed openly on the street. A '69 Mustang rumbled past, making Daneen's urine sparkle and briefly lighting up her freshly waxed cunt. There were a number of people walking along the footpath, heading for the back of the queue outside the club and most of them just gave us a cursory glance, apart from one well-dressed couple who had stopped to observe for longer. They asked another couple dressed up as leather-clad fetish warlocks where we were all headed and then the woman gave out a coo as another car slowly passed by, giving another neat little light show.

Finally, the stream abated and Daneen gave her arse a little shake. She was wearing black knee-high boots, black fishnet stockings and a very small PVC frill skirt. On top, she was wearing a black PVC bra with no cups, meaning her breasts were on full display. For the sake of public decency, she was wearing a black velvet jacket, although, she had made sure that plenty of people had caught glimpses of her tits on the way here.

She was five foot five and of petit build with very dark shoulder length hair that she usually dyed even darker. We met at a friend's party about three months previously and we hit it off straight away. We talked, drank quite a bit and then started kissing. I'd just started to undo her top when she stopped me. "Hang on," she'd said, "before we go any further, there's just something I want to do."

When I asked what it was, she simply told me to wait there and then she got up off the couch, without bothering to do her top back up. Two minutes later, she came back, holding the hand of some guy and grabbed her phone out of her handbag. Her top was still undone, her left breast exposed and she gave me a wink and a wave and disappeared with this other guy.

About a minute later, I get a notification on my phone and open it to find a live video stream of Daneen and this other guy in what looked like a walk-in wardrobe. The camera is on Daneen as she unzips this guy's jeans and then pulls them down, along with his underwear, revealing his semi-erect cock. Next, Daneen unbuttons her top and removes her bra and I get to see her small, perfect tits for the first time on a video, while she's with another guy.

Next, she takes his cock and starts to wank him off, then proceeds to suck him off. When he cums, she aims his cock at her face and her boobs, picking up her phone and videoing all of this in close-up. Next thing, she's sitting back down on the couch with me, still topless and covered in cum and handing me a wad of tissue paper to clean her up. It was when she pointed out a splash of semen on her right nipple and I licked it up with my tongue and then proceeded to kiss her that Daneen and I knew that we were made for each other.

She sucked off two other guys that night and then we went back to my place and she finally sucked my cock, making me cum harder than I ever have before. Now, we were heading for a fetish club and we had agreed that Daneen could do whatever she wanted with whomever she wanted, just as long as I got to watch and she came home with me.

Once we were inside the club, we checked our jackets into the cloak check and headed into the crowd. For my part, I was dressed like a mad surgeon, with genuine surgical scrubs, covered in real blood that we got from a doctor friend of ours. I'd mentioned my idea and thought I would have to buy an imitation outfit and splash it with fake blood, but then he'd offered to get me a real one. Apparently, the blood was from a heart valve replacement operation that hadn't gone quite as planned. The patient didn't make it. I even bought some latex gloves and a pair of those little blue booties like you wear at an open home.

The scene was pretty wild, with formal uniforms being very popular, as well as the usual sort of PVC and leather fetish wear, fishnets, see-through tops and a lot of naked flesh. The venue itself was an old abattoir, with a lot of concrete and steel. There were even creepy displays made with old meat hooks and knives. I pointed out with some amusement, a sign on the wall that read "Boning Room." We followed the direction of the arrow and found a tiled room lit by green tube lighting with what looked like a coroner's table in the middle, complete with drain holes. A woman wearing nothing but a black corset and high heels was lying on the table and a group of around twenty people, mostly men was surrounding her. A few of them men were jerking themselves off, while the women just seemed to be happy to watch. One guy approached the woman on the table and slid his cock into her. Although we assumed the guys were playing with themselves to get hard to fuck the woman, a couple of them couldn't control themselves and wound up ejaculating on her within a couple of minutes, their semen slithering off her body and down the table's drain holes. We watched her get gang banged by four men while chatting to a couple from Wimbledon.

Next, we walked out into the holding yards, where animals were lined up before being sent inside for slaughter. A few people were out here, getting some fresh air, taking a break from the heat and the loud, pumping music. There were also some bright, yellowish lights out here which Daneen couldn't resist taking full advantage of, as she hoisted up her skirt and squatted down once again. A few people noticed as she fully exposed herself and then started to piss. I felt so proud as I held her hand. Once she was finished, we headed back inside again, looking for somewhere to just sit and watch this weird world drift by. No sooner had we sat down than we were approached by two guys in A Clockwork Orange outfits, complete with bowler hats, canes and ridiculous codpieces. They were even wearing black eye masks and introduced themselves as Jason and John and said they'd seen Daneen's pissing performance outside and wanted to know if she would suck them both off. Daneen looked immediately at me for my approval, her gorgeous green eyes wide in amazement. I simply shrugged and said, "Sure, if you want to." It was then Jason announced that they were brothers, "Twin brothers, actually."

"Can I?" asked Daneen, "you know I have something of an incest fetish, anyway."

"You absolutely have to do it," I said, "you might never get this opportunity again."

"Ok," Daneen said, nodding as she turned back to these two brothers, "let's do it."

Daneen moved over to sit on my lap and we watched as these two guys put down their canes and removed their codpieces, revealing tight, white tights beneath, their cocks already semi-erect. Daneen wasted no time in reaching up and pulling down the tights of first John and then Jason. Daneen looked at their cocks and then up at them. "Is this how we find out if you're identical twins?" she asked with a huge grin on her face. Their cocks were gorgeous, both a light, caramel colour foreskin with a faint pinkness to the coronas. They contrasted nicely with the pale, lightly freckled skin of Daneen's hands as she took them both and started to gently stroke them. As Daneen had insisted on sitting on my lap, both guys ended up straddling each of my knees, their penises mere inches from my face as my girlfriend wanked them off. Once she'd got them both hard, the inspection began. Both boys had decent length and girth and the colouring seemed identical too. Daneen made them stand face to face and squeezed both their cocks together, even taking them both in one hand and wanking them both at the same time. Their cocks appeared as identical as the rest of them.

Having teased them enough with her comparisons, Daneen got to work and started to suck them both off properly. Given that I'd confessed to Daneen that I often fantasised about playing with another guy's cock, she made a point of leaving one cock completely alone while she sucked on the other, as she knew it would be inviting for me. She made frequent stops to kiss me as she moved from cock to cock and I loved it, but I couldn't quite make the leap to jerk off another guy. That's when Daneen decided to put matters into my hands, as she lifted my hand to put it on Jason's cock.

"Wrap your fingers around and just move it up and down, like this," she said as she put my hand on Jason's cock and made me wank him, "That's it. How does it feel?"

Jason's cock felt incredible as it expanded in my hand, getting harder and thicker. I pulled the foreskin right back, completely exposing the head, which was turning a more intense shade of pink. Daneen took a break from sucking off John with a loud pop and we kissed probably more intensely than we ever have before. Next, Daneen took Jason into her mouth, while I jerked off John.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, OK?" said Daneen as she looked up at John, his cock in her mouth. I stood up and stood behind Jason. I pulled his white tights down to expose his arse, then pulled my own trousers down to let my own cock out. I reached around to grab his cock and start wanking him off, pushing my cock into his arse cheek as I did so. Soon, Jason started making noises like he was about to cum in Daneen's mouth and she responded with the cutest little grunts that she makes when she's fucking. John's cock was slick with Daneen's saliva and made a satisfying little slapping noise as I wanked him off. When Jason started to shoot his cum into Daneen's mouth, I had a feeling it might be a bit too much for her to handle and I was right, as she pulled back off his cock, allowing him to cum on her face and even get a few drips on her tits. When he was done, she took him back into her mouth and that's when John started to cum and as I wanked him to his ejaculation, he shot all over Daneen's face and tits as she finished off sucking off his brother.