All Comments on 'Couple Service'

by thick1191

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
For the love of MIKE!

How hard is it to understand that this isn't a loving wives story. If you can't get that part right how do you expect to write a decent story? This was, by far, the worst story of the day and there were over a dozen new stories posted today. BARF! And here's a news flash - he sticks his dick into a man's mouth and he comes back dickless. Teeth are sharp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Disgusting shit has its own category. It's not this one.

1*

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

Keep up the great work.

-26thNC Approved

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

What an ugly story. That was by far the shitty story I've read! Puking is better than reading this crap!

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 3 years ago

This would score much better in "Fetish" than here in "Loving Wives" - considering the MC was already divorced at the time of the tale.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Tags alone should keep anyone from reading this. A recommendation from my bitch, 26thCuck, should really turn off a normal reader.

jay1459jay1459about 3 years ago

I really liked it!!!! Thanks so much.

toksingtoksingabout 3 years ago

Love this story! Please continue it into a series!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You just needed some dick. Depression can often stem from a lack of purpose in life, and sucking on your superior's penis fills you with a welcome sense of teleology. Nursing and suckling on that cock stem. Feeling the balls crush into your chin, and a woman's eyes on you as you do it.

The Alpha's wife gives a new dimension to your service. Her presence emasculates you further, knowing that her own vagina is much more functional than you are. The wife's beauty and charm seduces the hormones of a strong man to fuck her. That feminine geometry and her scent. But you're ugly and undesirable to a man. With you its different, its more psychological than strictly erotic. What gives pleasure to the Alpha's penis is defeating you, proving once and for all that you're a bitch, and he's a real man.

When the wife takes Alpha sperm, theoretically she can combine with it and give him a child. She's his equal in that way. But you are most definitely not. You are not the Alpha's equal in ANY way. You drink his fucking scum and digest it, consuming his masculine essence into yourself for a Beta faggot's nutrition. Slobbering on your knees until you're fed. Then chugging piss to wash that cum down. You're just a dicksucker.

Feels good, am I right? :-)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

im was a piss drinking and toilet boi for a Dom Female that i lived with for two years. She loved to piss in my mouth and use me as her urinal in semi public and public place. After pissing down my throat one night in the bar bathroom when we came out she told all her friends i liked my beer hot, re-cycled and straight from the source. Now i have a Dom Male that uses me the same why. Just like John i always cum in my panties when a Dom (Male or Female) pisses in my mouth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous