Couple Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't describe how many conflicting emotions crossed my mind as I knelt there with his cock just laying on my tongue. It was wonderful, horrible yet so exciting. I felt just a few small drops on my tongue.

"Here it comes boy, I'll let out a little taste and then stop; I know this is your first time and I'll be gentle until you're used to it? There, I think your mouth is full enough. Use your tongue to slosh it around, get used to the taste of your man's piss eh."

My mouth was half full as I moved the piss load around with my tongue. I heard Mike say, "Look Janine in the eye as you slush the piss around in your mouth."

I was incredibly aroused by how humiliating it is to be ordered to gargle with a guy's piss while looking his wife right in the eye.

"How's the taste boy? Go ahead and swallow it down cocksucker." Mike asked.

I gulped it down telling him that his piss tasted good, salty, warm and tasty. Mike moved over in front of me, laid his cock on my tongue and pissed slowly into my open mouth until he had fully voided.

We took a break and sat around naked drinking beer and talking about how enjoyable my service was; it was kind of surreal as both Mike and Janine had cum in my mouth and no matter how embarrassing it was, I had to admit that I had cum just from sucking Mike's cock, I really was a cockslut. I admitted to them that while I lived for cock, Janine's cunt worshipping added a new and not unpleasant side to my submission.

After a bit Mike said," I think it's time to for us to advance your toilet training. Instead of drinking from a cock you need to learn how to take piss from a cunt-hole.

In the bathroom Janine sat down on the toilet seat and spread her legs. Mike said, "get down on the tile now John, just look at that juicy, plump cunt. You've licked my cum out of it but now you're going to let her pee in your mouth. We all know that you get off on being a submissive so listen closely to me this first time. Keep your hands behind your back and your eyes open and focused on Janine's eyes once she starts pissing; scoot forward and sick out your tongue so it just touches her hole. We're going to go slow now so just think about your kneeling in front of a toilet waiting for her to piss on your tongue."

Mike was right, as I knelt there, tongue out, I actually shivered a bit as the wonderful-terrible humiliation of my position washed over me. It seemed forever but was probably only a couple of minutes until a few drops dribbled out onto my tongue.

I heard Mike say, "Ok now Cocksucker, use your tongue to lap that nice, hot, tangy piss into your mouth, keep eye contact to show Janine that you're happy to be her toilet-mouth. Lap it like a dog at his water dish."

I began lapping the piss stream into my mouth as I kept eye contact; I couldn't help noting that Janine was smirking at my plight, obviously pleased.

When she had finished, I didn't have to be told what to do, I leaned into the toilet bowl and began lapping her cunt, cleaning out all traces of the piss she had just finished. I was happy.

The End for now

12